2 Mistresses: Different Styles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Madam," the French girl admitted, somehow addicted to both the scent and the taste.

"You want to taste my cum?" Samantha asked.

"Yes, Madam," she nodded.

"You sure?" Samantha asked, loving the look of insatiable lust that a first time pussy pleaser often had in their eyes. She upped the ante, "I can give you a fifty Euro tip instead."

Fifty Euros was a lot more than all the tips she had received in the first six hours of her shift today. Yet, even though that was very good money, much-needed money at that, she regarded the scent lingering in her nose. "Yes Madam, I am sure," she answered. 'I want very much to taste your cum."

"Good choice," Samantha purred.

The French girl resumed licking, exploring without a map. She visited every inch of the wet pussy, savoring the unique taste.

Samantha, frustrated by her day, didn't want a lengthy pussy-pleasing and ordered, "Suck on my clit, you eager French slut."

The girl was shocked to be called a slut, but she obeyed, moving her tongue to the swollen clit and beginning to flick it.

"Oh yes, you're a natural cunt licker," Samantha moaned, as her orgasm built rapidly.

The French girl kept licking, wanting to taste the full flood of cum.

Samantha grabbed the back of the young girl's head and held it deep in her and ground her pussy on the nameless girl's face.

The French girl tried to lick her as best she could while her face was used roughly.

Eventually, Samantha came, coating the girl's face with her cum.

The French girl was shocked by the gush of wetness that splattered her face as if she had put her face under a shower head. She tried to catch the flooding cum as best she could, the taste stronger, tangier, and sweeter.

Samantha let go of the girl's head and said, "You may go now."

"Yes, madam," the stunned, dripping wet, young woman nodded from her knees.

Samantha watched her leave, before she grabbed the bottle of wine and poured herself a glass, then she returned to researching that bitch, Carolyn Adams.

CAROLYN ADAMS

Back in New York, Carolyn had Carmen lick her pussy slowly as she read the responses to the sex quiz her new pet had answered.

1. WHAT IS YOUR FULL NAME: Mindy Samantha Boyd

2. AGE: 21

3. HAIR COLOUR: Black

4, EYE COLOUR: Green-blue

5. BRA SIZE: 34B

6. HEIGHT: 5'3"

7. SHOE SIZE: 6

8. KINKIEST THING YOU HAVE EVER DONE: Going to Mistress Adams' suite is definitely the kinkiest. But besides that, I guess fucking a guy on his desk while his secretary was just outside the door. He came on my face and although I was dressed when the secretary came in and seated herself across from him, my face was still coated in his cum, and she definitely noticed.
9. WHAT IS YOUR GREATEST FANTASY: Before I met Mistress Adams, it was to be gangbanged. I had no intention of ever doing it, but the idea of just letting go of my Southern conservativeness and being fucked by six or more men at once always made my pussy tingle. The best part would be that I would have no hope of being in control of the situation. I would be helplessly subjected to their every whim.
Truthfully, the idea of fucking a black man, my Dad still being a racist, also popped into my fantasies at times. Since meeting Mistress Carolyn, all my fantasies have been about women, and I know that I'm helplessly subject to Mistress Carolyn's every whim, and my 'six or more men' are unmourned history. All my future fantasies are unimaginably beyond my control and I can hardly wait to learn what they are.
10. WEIRDEST OBJECT YOU HAVE USED TO MASTURBATE: A plunger.

11. HAVE YOU EVER:

a) Had anal sex? No.

b) Been fisted? No.

c) Been urinated on? No.

d) Been blindfolded? No.

e) Been bound? No.

f) Been in a threesome or more? No.

g) Been spanked? No... well, playfully I suppose.

h) Had a lesbian encounter (besides Mistress Adams)? No.

i) Had any ice play? No.

j) Been sexually involved with a family member? God, no!

12. LASTLY, IS THERE ANYTING YOU ARE UNWILLING TO DO? No, Mistress. Although I am not into scat, or incest.

Carolyn said, "She is so innocent."

"It's disgusting," Carmen responded, between licks.

"Oh, you will have fun training her, my pet. She's like a blank slate," Carolyn purred.

"I'd rather be your one and only," Carmen admitted, something she had hinted at many times, but never came out and bluntly said.

"Oh, Carmen," Carolyn sighed. "We are a movement. And it is our duty to expand membership in this movement."

"I understand," Carmen sighed. One of the reasons she had left the more abusive and dominant Mistress Summers was because the woman had no real vision. She just wanted to always be on top at all costs. Carolyn, on the other hand, had a great master plan: To get Governor Green elected as the first female President. She also wanted the feminist movement to spread across the globe using the power of feminine sexuality to inexorably change the world. It was a beautiful plan. A plan Carmen completely supported. Yet, it was a plan that demoted Carmen to just one pawn on a very large chess board.

"The time is coming, my pet," Carolyn said. She also knew that Samantha Summers was going to be back in her life soon. Besides the incident in Paris, Samantha had called Governor Green and was smart enough to deduce that Carolyn had been a big factor in the Governor's refusal to obey her.

Unlike Samantha, Carolyn didn't see Governor Green as her submissive but her equal. When they met for some intimacy there was no Mistress, no submissive. There were just two women who were most natural, most themselves when exploring each other's bodies.

If Carolyn could love someone exclusively, it would be Governor Green. But she knew that her plan didn't allow herself to be monogamous.

She closed her eyes and allowed Carmen to get her off. She imagined an end game where she went head-to-head with Samantha. She knew it was inevitable. She had met and dominated women like her before... women who thought sex was a game of winner and loser. Yet Carolyn knew better: sex had to be mutual. The Mistress and the submissive each had needs to be filled. The Mistress needed a submissive as much, if not more, than the submissive needed a Mistress. Unfortunately very few Mistresses got past the bare-bones hierarchy of 'Mistress controls submissive. End of story.'

But Carolyn knew the hierarchy was inherently unstable by itself and would always fall apart if the mutual trust, the foundation of Maslow's theory, was betrayed.

Once she came, with a great, intense orgasm, Carmen being the best pussy-pleaser she had ever had (and she had had lots), Carolyn said, "Now finish getting Mindy's room ready. I want her to feel at home."

"Of course, Mistress," Carmen nodded, crawling from under her Mistress's desk and retreating from the office.

Carolyn pondered out loud, "What will Samantha's next move be?"

It would be easy for Samantha to find out that Pam Thomas was the spokesperson and model for Elegance Stockings. Carolyn placed a call.

"Hi, Carolyn," Pam greeted, as she waited for the director to call her back to the set.

"Where are you, beautiful?" Carolyn asked.

"Toronto," Pam answered.

"On purpose?" Carolyn joked.

"You know I'm Canadian, silly," Pam countered, knowing her Mistress was teasing her. Carolyn and Pam had a very relaxed version of a Domme/sub relationship. Almost, but not quite, on par with the friendship Carolyn had with Governor Green.

"And I don't even hold that against you," Carolyn teased.

"Yeah, yeah," Pam said. "America, blah, blah, blah. We're both North Americans. So why are we called Canadians and you uppity people aren't United Stateeons?"

"Exactly," Carolyn chuckled. After a pause, she asked, "Has a Samantha Summers been in contact with you?"

"I don't think so," Pam said, the name not ringing a bell.

"Well, she has a grudge against me and I can easily see her eyeing you as a conquest worth attempting," Carolyn said.

"I'm flattered." Pam said, before adding, loving to play with words, "Although, I think someone has already planted her flag in me."

"You did take that flag pretty eagerly," Carolyn laughed, recalling their last meeting when she had fucked Pam with a ten inch cock, Pam looking more like a porn star in heat than the most acclaimed female actress in the world.

"And when may I be conquered again?" Pam asked. Although she had a boyfriend and half a dozen assistants who were always ready and willing to get her off, it was only with Carolyn that she allowed herself to be the submissive.

"I don't know," Carolyn answered, the idea of a night with Pam suddenly looking rather appealing.

"Two weeks," Pam said, an idea popping into her head.

"What?"

"I have a movie premiere in two weeks in Los Angeles. I'm sending you a couple of passes to the premiere and after party," Pam suggested, knowing that Carmen usually went with Carolyn for such events.

"Send me four," Carolyn ordered, thinking this would be a great first outing for Mindy.

"No problem," Pam said, before adding, "I have insisted that all the female characters for this movie I'm filming wear Elegance Stockings."

"Awesome," Carolyn said. "And you will endorse them at the movie premiere."

"Be my date and I will introduce you to the world," Pam said.

"What about Taylor?"

"He knows his place," Pam said, her boyfriend whipped... so whipped that she had begun pegging him just because she could. She didn't love him at all; she liked women... but having a boyfriend who was the lead singer of the most popular band in the world had too many benefits to get rid of him just yet.

"As all men should," Carolyn laughed, loving that Pam was a strong-willed feminist to the entire world... except to her.

"And after the party, I am completely yours," Pam said, her pussy getting wet at the idea of Carolyn's sweet yet naughty domination.

"I'll bring Dr. Feelgood," Carolyn said.

"That sounds promising," Pam said, as she texted Zelda: 'Get in here now.'

"Twelve inches of vibrating goodness," Carolyn promised.

"I'm not sure my body could take another inch," Pam said, feeling so full the last time they were together.

Zelda, her make-up person, walked into her room, and Pam snapped her fingers and pointed to her pussy. The submissive wordlessly approached to the beautiful movie star, dropped to her knees and buried her face in her pussy.

"Your body can handle whatever I put into it," Carolyn said, knowing that Pam was a woman who was always thrilled to be pushed, to be expanded into new adventures. She was a girl who got bored easily, which made sense, considering she had everything. Carolyn never bored her at all.

"You know I can't say no to you," Pam moaned, as the girl's tongue made contact.

"Is someone eating your cunt?"

"Maybe."

"Let me talk to her," Carolyn ordered.

Pam handed the phone to Zelda and said, "Do whatever she tells you."

"Um, okay," a confused Zelda said, taking the phone. "Hello?"

"When you get close to getting Pam off, I want you to slide a finger up her ass, is that clear?"

"What? No, I couldn't do that!" Zelda protested.

Pam ordered firmly, "Do exactly what she tells you!"

Carolyn added, thinking that Pam's anal training would be next, "Trust me, she will love it."

"Okay," Zelda said tentatively, handing Pam back the phone and resuming licking.

"You have her worried," Pam said.

"Trust me, you will love it," Carolyn promised.

"I'm sure I will," Pam moaned softly, the conversation getting her pretty damn excited.

"Sweet coming," Carolyn said, as she hung up.

Pam put the phone down and ordered, "I only have a few minutes. Get me off, now."

Zelda obeyed, knowing that Pam's clit was super sensitive and began tongue-flicking it, while simultaneously fingering her pussy.

"That's it, spank my clit," Pam moaned, as she closed her eyes and tried to envision what 12 inches of vibrating cock could possibly feel like.

Zelda listened to Pam's moans and when she knew the orgasm was imminent, she pulled her finger out of the very wet pussy and slid it quickly, before she changed her mind, as deep as she could into her employer's ass.

"What the fuuuuuuuuuuuck," Pam screamed, as a finger penetrated her ass and triggered her orgasm instantly.

Zelda kept licking, leaving her finger buried in the actress's ass, as she lapped up the sweet nectar.

Pam asked, as her body kept trembling, "Were you told to shove a finger up my ass?"

"Yes, ma'am," Zelda nodded.

"That bitch," Pam said, as she picked up her phone and texted Carolyn: 'That was a surprise!'

.....

Mindy flew first class. She'd had no idea what a difference it made sitting on the other side of the curtain. Free booze, food that wasn't processed and nicely presented, and a stewardess who was always available were just some of the perks.

As Mindy flew to New York to start a new life, she couldn't help but feel full of trepidation. She couldn't wait to see Mistress Carolyn again, but she was less excited about meeting Carmen, who seemed to be a complete bitch.

When she finished baggage claim and got out of the airport, a pretty, big-busted brunette was holding a sign with her name on it. She took her bags and led her to a limousine. Mindy thought to herself, 'I could definitely get used to this.'

And when Mindy arrived at the house... no, the mansion... of Mistress Carolyn, she gasped. Everything about her exuded grandeur.

The limousine pulled up to the front and the driver came around and politely opened the door for Mindy.

Mindy got out and the driver said she would bring up her things. She walked up the long sidewalk to the front door, took a deep breath, and knocked.

The door was opened thirty seconds later by a woman actually dressed in black and white as a maid. Mindy thought such outfits were only for the 1960s and porn movies.

The maid, Daisy Smith, greeted, "Good afternoon, Mindy, please come in. Welcome home."

For a moment Mindy thought she would burst into tears at the simple words, 'welcome home'. She controlled herself, walked in and simply said, "Thank you."

"You're welcome," Daisy said, instantly seeing why Mindy had been chosen. She couldn't wait to get to taste her.

"This is a lot more than I anticipated," Mindy said, looking at the massive spread.

"Mistress Carolyn does everything big," Daisy explained.

"So I see," Mindy nodded.

"Let me take you to Ms. Carmen. She is waiting for you."

Mindy nodded, "Okay," even though she wasn't too excited to actually meet Carmen. She asked, as she followed the pretty blonde maid, able to see the tops of her lace-top thigh-highs as she walked, "Is Mistress Carolyn home?"

"Not at the moment," Daisy answered, "but she is expected soon."

"Great," Mindy said, with a little too much excitement.

Daisy warned, "Ms. Carmen can be a bit tough on the outside, but deep down she cares."

"Um, okay," Mindy nodded, not sure what to expect.

A moment later, Daisy knocked on a door.

"Come in," Carmen bellowed, as she used her computer to work on a massive online purchase for Elegance Stockings for an upcoming movie premiere. Once Pam Thomas had invited Mistress to the upcoming movie premiere, Carmen had come up with a brilliant idea. What if we gave every guest at the premiere a pair of Elegance Stockings? Mistress loved the idea, but Carmen soon realized the idea required a massive transfer of product that had been promised to Europe to be rerouted to California instead. After many phone calls, some threats, and some major discounts to a few European outlets, the reroute was on.

Carmen was pulling strings to increase production when there was the knock on the door.

She glanced up and said, already having investigated her through Google, Facebook and Instagram so as to know exactly what was walking through that door, "So you're the new pet."

"Yes, Miss," Mindy nodded, feeling nervous in the Latina's presence.

"Daisy, you may go," Carmen ordered.

"Yes, Ms. Carmen," Daisy nodded, curious what the mercurial woman had in store for the new pet.

Once Daisy left, Carmen said, "Come here."

Mindy walked over to the big busted Latina.

"Knees," Carmen ordered, not even looking at the black haired beauty.

Mindy hesitated.

"Now!" Carmen demanded, still typing on her computer.

Mindy obeyed, nervous, finding this situation very different than her previous submission.

"Good. Now... wait," Carmen instructed.

And Mindy waited... for over twenty minutes while Carmen pecked away on a computer. Mindy wanted to move, to ask questions, but instead she just waited like a child being punished. Part of her was very angry. She had come here to be Mistress Carolyn's pet and not be treated off-handedly by some Hispanic woman she didn't even know.

Carmen, now on her cell, turned her chair around, slipped out of her heels and snapped her fingers at the new submissive as she lifted her right foot up towards the pet.

Mindy was annoyed both because of the assumption that she was this woman's subservient but also because she had no idea what she was supposed to do.

Carmen glared at the confused, black haired pet, thinking this was going to be a lot of work, and said into the phone, "Please hold a moment," and then to Mindy, "Massage my foot."

Mindy reluctantly obeyed. She took hold of the sheer silk, these were obviously Elegance Stockings, and began tenderly massaging the foot.

"With your tongue and lips," Carmen clarified, thinking if she had to train this Snow White submissive, she was going to make it clear which one of them was at the bottom of the hierarchy.

Mindy paused. She almost said something but stopped. She suddenly realised that Mistress Carolyn almost certainly knew she was here and knew that she was being treated this way. But this Carmen person was being insufferably rude.

Carmen saw the girl about to speak and asked harshly, "What? Do you have something to say?"

Mindy, resenting her condescending tone replied, "Yes. I'm not your pet."

Carmen scoffed and gave a harsh laugh. "Oh, my delusional Southern bimbo. You are now everyone's pet."

"Excuse me?" Mindy questioned, hating being called a bimbo.

"You are low submissive on the totem pole. Christ, even Daisy the maid is above you," Carmen clarified, wanting to put the very pretty woman, and potential threat to the hierarchy that currently existed, in her rightful place.

"I don't think...." Mindy began, but was cut off.

"Exactly! You don't think. You're a bimbo. A pussy-pleasing bimbo. Your new job is very clear. Do as you're fucking told regardless of who tells you," Carmen explained raising her voice.

Carmen shoved her stocking toes in the black haired pet's shocked open mouth.

"Now suck my fucking toes while I talk to my sister," Carmen ordered.

Mindy was flabbergasted. This wasn't what she'd signed up for. Yet, the foot already in her mouth, she obeyed the humiliating order and began sucking each toe through the sheer hosiery.

Carmen returned to talking to her sister, "Yes, Mistress Carolyn has brought home a new pet and, well, she is very raw and needs a lot of training and discipline."

Mindy couldn't believe this woman was talking to her sister about such things. Yet, even as her face burned with shame, she realized her panties were incredibly damp. Was being treated so harshly turning her on?