2 Mistresses: Different Styles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carmen laughed, "Oh, I'll have her obeying mindlessly in no time."

Mindy's head was spinning with the full breadth of the possible consequences her spontaneous and not very well thought out decision may have led her to.

Carmen continued, knowing Mindy was listening and also obeying. "Christ, she hasn't even taken anything in her ass yet."

Mindy knew anal might eventually be a thing she would have to do. It actually was something she had researched after filling out the sex form. And although the idea scared her a bit, the thought of giving herself completely to her Mistress in that way turned her on. But the idea of giving her ass up to this pretentious bitch in the room with her did not appeal to her at all.

Carmen continued, as she pulled one foot out of the submissive's mouth and offered her the other one. This time she didn't shove it in the black haired pet's mouth, but dangled it in front of her, making the pet choose to obey this time.

Mindy sensed this was a test. She was supposed to obey. She hesitated again. She looked up at Carmen on the phone chatting, chatting loosely about her, and decided she wasn't going to be walked on by this stranger.

Mindy stood up and began to leave the office.

"Where do you think you're going?" Carmen asked, totally surprised by the girl's sudden defiance.

"I'm not your fucking pet," Mindy shot back, the past few months of being treated like a slut or seen as one by all those so-called 'Hollywood movie producers' finally boiling over all at once.

Carmen stood up and said, "Don't you ever fucking talk to me like that again."

"I'm Mistress Carolyn's pet and I'm thrilled about that, but I am not yours," Mindy stated, standing her ground.

Carmen sighed, now comprehending Mindy's ignorance, and calming down. "Sweetheart," she spoke gently, "that is not how this works. We are a family."

"Family?" Mindy scoffed. She had not calmed down. "Family doesn't treat each other with such disrespect." Yet, as soon as she said that, she flashed back to her unsupportive father. Mistress Carolyn had become more of a family member in that one brief encounter than her father had been in years, or her mother who had remained silent when her father dismissed her fondest dreams as silly, impractical and stupid. She also replayed the Mommy role-playing with Mistress Carolyn that wild night and how much it had turned her on.

"Family," Mistress Carolyn said assertively and unexpectedly from the doorway, interrupting the sister-like squabble, "is all we've got."

"Mistress Carolyn, thank God," Mindy gasped, so relieved to see her.

"I was just explaining how things work here," Carmen explained.

Mistress Carolyn nodded, "Mindy, you are now a member of a very supportive family, but we are also a very demanding family."

"Yes, Mistress," Mindy nodded, the words coming from her beloved Mistress meaning so much more than anything from a stranger.

"You two are now like sisters," Carolyn continued. "And, of course sisters fight. But sisters also love each other unconditionally."

"But there is always a hierarchy between siblings," Carmen pointed out.

"Usually there is," Carolyn agreed. "But I think before we finalize any details of our own family's hierarchy, it is important that you two get to know each other much better. Carmen, forward the phones to Darian, then meet me in my room."

"Yes, Mistress," Carmen nodded, annoyed that Mistress hadn't made it clear she was in charge over the Texas bimbo.

"Mindy," Carolyn said, taking the pretty young girl's hand, "Come with me."

"Yes, Mistress," Mindy obeyed, a rush of excitement at being with her Mistress again coursing through her.

Carolyn explained, as they walked down a hallway, "You have to understand, Mindy, that Carmen sees you as a threat."

"A threat?" Mindy asked.

"Of course," Carolyn continued. "It's like when a family adds an adopted child. The children already in the family feel threatened by the perception that the love they receive from their parents will suddenly be less, or even disappear, and be transferred to the new child."

"Oh," Mindy said, instantly understanding the message and also why Carmen had been so rude to her. Even unknowingly, she was a threat.

"It will be important for you two to get along, but it is absolutely vital for both of you to understand that there is no need to compete for the love of your mother, or in this case, your Mistress. I have enough love for both of you, and both of you are vital to my own happiness," Carolyn explained.

"Really?!! Oh my God, thank you so much, Mistress!" Mindy was beside herself to know that her Goddess depended on her. But at the same time she was now very critical of herself. She knew she was being very childish to feel jealous at having to share the attention, the time, and the love of her Mistress with the prickly Carmen, but she still couldn't set aside her possessiveness.

As if reading her mind, Carolyn continued, as they reached a room bigger than most entire homes, "And there is no place for jealousy. Each member of our family is loved for who they are, and for what they bring to the table, physically, spiritually and sexually."

Yes, Mistress," Mindy nodded, trying very hard to set aside her jealousy and, she thought, at least partially succeeding.

"This is my room," Carolyn said.

"Wow," Mindy said. "This is bigger than my entire house back home."

"In LA or Texas?" Carolyn asked.

"Both," Mindy answered, before amending, "Combined."

Carolyn laughed. "I have worked hard my entire life and I'm now rewarding myself by getting exactly what I want."

Mindy felt that was exactly how she herself had ended up here. Carolyn had decided she wanted a pet, Mindy seemed ideal, so she went out and got her. Submissiveness was not the same as humility, and if Mistress Carolyn said that she was the best, she wouldn't question the fact, but just preen. Mindy nodded, "It's a great way to live."

"It's a way I will train you to live too, my pet," Carolyn said, leaning in and kissing her. Breaking the kiss, she ordered briskly, "Now go sit on the end of the bed and wait for Carmen."

"Yes, Mistress," Mindy obeyed, going to the edge of the king-sized bed. Actually it was larger than a king-sized bed, a lot larger. Mindy asked, "How big is this bed?"

"Two and a half kings," Carolyn answered before explaining, "sometimes I host rather large sleepovers."

"Oh my," Mindy said, imagining a well-attended lesbian orgy.

Carmen entered and Carolyn instantly ordered, "Now both of you on the bed, on your knees, facing each other."

Both obeyed, even as Carmen wondered to herself, 'Where is this going? Why is Mistress not insisting this new bimbo pet defer to me?'

Carolyn walked over to them and explained, "You two will be spending a lot of time working together. It is important that you get to know each other, inside and out."

"But, I'm in charge," Carmen blurted out, annoyed.

"Shhhhhh," Carolyn said. "My sweet pet, I understand you are feeling threatened. But this isn't about you, or Mindy, or even me. This is about family."

"But I'm your family," Carmen stressed, frustrated at sharing the spotlight. There had always been others, many others: in other states and countries while travelling, and employees here. But she had always been Carolyn's number two; that had always been very clear. The maid Daisy, the cook Savannah, the chauffeur Audrey, and her assistant Darian (who worked out of Japan recently) all were below her. Carmen was second mistress... and now somehow this new girl was sauntering in and being treated as if she were an equal.

Mindy on the other hand was overwhelmed; she had no history to draw on; she was struggling to comprehend her role in this new family and wasn't having much success.

"And you will always be my family, Carmen," Carolyn reassured, a little surprised at how defensively Carmen was acting. She had brought many women to the mansion and to their hotel rooms and Carmen had never questioned Carolyn's dalliances at all. She knew she was important and loved. Yet now it seemed her needs were not all being satisfied. "And you will remain in charge of the house and the company. But Mindy is also special, and will be in charge of other things."

"Like what?" Carmen asked.

"We will worry about that later," Carolyn said. "But for now it is clear we need a very intimate get-to know-each-other activity to build some mutual respect." She moved onto the bed and ordered, "Kiss."

Carmen was about to protest, but felt Mistress's hand on the back of her head. So she obeyed as both girls were guided to each other.

The kiss was awkward at first. Their lips didn't even connect the first time.

Carolyn whispered, as she held a hand on the back of each pet's head, "Relax and enjoy each other. Explore each other's mouths with your tongues."

Mindy opened her mouth and began to move her tongue inside Carmen's. Carmen, who loved kissing, explored Mindy's as well. Carmen's hostility began to melt as the kiss became more intimate, more passionate. Mindy's trust in her Mistress's wisdom was helping her to set aside her distrust of the bitch... sorry... this gorgeous, voluptuous woman... whose long, passionate kiss was really beginning to turn Mindy on.

Carolyn watched the two. She loved kissing. She also loved to watch kissing. Sometimes that was more erotic and made her wetter than any other form of sex, no matter how deviant.

After a couple of minutes, Carolyn ordered, "Carmen, undress Mindy."

Carmen knew exactly what Mistress expected. She'd been here before and was on very familiar ground.

Carmen moved behind Mindy and unzipped her dress. She kissed the back of her neck very tenderly as she did so. She then slowly lifted the dress up and over the woman's head. Once the dress was off, she rained kisses up and down Mindy's back before she went to unclasp her bra. Once it was unclasped, she crawled around Mindy until she was directly in front of her and thoroughly kissed Mindy's ears, neck, and breasts, before she gently, almost lovingly (it was still early days) pushed her onto her back.

Mindy's body trembled with thrills. The tenderness Carmen was bestowing on her was such a wonderful contrast to their earlier altercations. She loved feeling the soft kisses and the hot breath on her lips and everywhere else. Her panties dampened... again.

Carmen lifted Mindy's foot and sucked each toe into her mouth. She then showered the girl's stocking-clad sole with kisses, licks and nibbles before shifting to the other foot and replicating the entirety of these dedicated attentions.

Mindy couldn't believe how much this tenderness was turning her on and how this woman who had previously been such a bitch was now treating her with such TLC. How she felt completely at ease and willing to give herself to this woman with total trust and passion. This same wonderful woman that she had seen as an implacable enemy just twenty minutes ago.

Carmen then moved again and slowly, gently, lovingly removed Mindy's panties, leaving her naked except for her now ubiquitous thigh-high stockings. Carmen was surprised by how hairy the woman was, but knew a full spa day including a complete Brazilian was scheduled in two days' time.

"Mindy, now undress Carmen," Mistress Caroline instructed, as she got off the bed and went to a nearby chair to sit down and watch. Once she was seated she rang a porcelain bell.

Mindy responded, "Yes, Mistress," as she sat back up and began to unbutton Carmen's blouse. Carmen's breasts were much larger than hers or even Mistress Carolyn's, and she was wondering how big, how heavy they really were. She anticipated learning the answers very soon.

Carmen asked, as Mindy seemed to be staring at the valley between her blouse and bra, "Mindy, do you like big tits?"

"I didn't know I did before I met Mistress," Mindy answered. "But now I seem to be in the presence of two pairs of perfect tits, and I couldn't be happier."

Carolyn laughed from the sidelines, "'In the presence'. You really are adorable."

Suddenly Daisy entered and asked, "You rang, Mistress?"

"Come home," Carolyn ordered.

Mindy glanced over as she slid the blouse down the slender arms of the darker skinned Latina.

Daisy walked over to her Mistress, dropped to her knees and waited.

"Come in," Carolyn ordered, opening her legs.

Mindy watched the maid move between Mistress Carolyn's legs and begin licking her pussy. Mindy wanted to be the one doing that. Yet, she returned to the task at hand and reached around and unclasped Carmen's bra as she kissed her neck. Mindy struggled briefly, as she tried to multi-task: stare, unclasp and gasp, "Wow!" The massive breasts that were almost exploding from the sturdy satin bra were beauties! She wanted to bury her face in those soft pillows and remain there for a long, long time.

"Go ahead and touch them," Carmen offered; her tits had seized the unbroken attention of many men and women in her life. Her tits had begun growing before anyone else's in middle school and always thereafter she had the biggest breasts around. Adding in her big booty, she was like a submissive Jenifer Lopez... a comparison she often heard.

Mindy was still curious how heavy they were, and now she felt she had carte blanche. She moved a hand to each breast. She caressed. She hefted. She gently bit each nipple. She almost swooned. But she simply said, "Wow, these beauties must be heavy to carry around all day."

"Yeah they are, but you should see them bounce when I ride on a nice, big strap-on cock," Carmen moaned, her massive tits her most intense erogenous zone. Mindy's attentions felt wonderful!

"I can only imagine," Mindy nodded, as she stared at the huge breasts, imagining. Carmen's aureoles were actually larger than Mindy's own full breasts. And similarly Carmen's nipples seemed to be almost as large as Mindy's aureoles.

"Oh, you will get to see first-hand very soon," Carolyn's voice interjected, seeming to come from another dimension as Carolyn herself, very much present, watched her Norwegian maid and former sex toy model Daisy lap her pussy slowly, knowing perfectly how to orchestrate a gradual, inexorable crescendo of arousal until her Mistress was ready to come.

"Suck on my nipples, Mindy," Carmen ordered, her pussy tingling and wanting to feel the girl's hot breath and wet tongue on them. She also wanted to slowly, slyly, control the younger girl.

Mindy instantly obeyed, as if these nipples were magnets drawing her in. She couldn't believe how big they were, she couldn't believe how hard they felt in her mouth, and she couldn't believe how amazing it felt to pleasure them.

After a couple of minutes, Carolyn ordered, "Now finish getting her undressed, my pet."

Mindy reluctantly obeyed; she would have been happy to suck on these tits forever.

Carmen laid back and lifted her ass, and Mindy tugged the skirt down and off.

Mindy then removed the sexy thong and stared at another completely shaved pussy.

Carmen said, "Don't worry, I have you booked in a couple of days for a complete spa day."

"Oh, okay," Mindy replied.

"Everyone in the family keeps their pussies completely hair free, my pet," Carolyn explained.

"Understood, Mistress," Mindy nodded, wishing she had thought to get hers shaved before she got here.

"Now look at each other," Carolyn ordered.

Mindy admired Carmen's huge breasts, shaved pussy and dark skin.

Carmen liked Mindy's perky breasts and long, sexy legs. She really was a very beautiful pale white woman, her skin almost like alabaster.

"You two are sisters," Carolyn said. "Sisters who will do anything for each other and," she stopped for a dramatic pause, "to each other."

"Yes, Mistress," both submissives said in unison.

"Good! Now, are you both wet?" the Mistress asked.

"Yes, Mistress," they both said, again together.

"Good; now Carmen, get back to work. Daisy, please give Mindy a complete tour of the house and show her to her room. Mindy, please have a shower and come down for dinner at exactly 5:30 wearing the outfit I have set out for you."

"Yes, Mistress," all three submissives obeyed.

Two hours later Mindy was still in awe. The mansion had a pool, a tennis court, a bowling alley, twelve bedrooms, an editing studio, a small movie theatre, a library and more. And her room was three times bigger than her entire apartment in Los Angeles. In the mansion were also two mysterious locked rooms she wasn't allowed to investigate... which, of course, only made her very curious.

Daisy showed Mindy a massive walk-in closet, also bigger than Mandy's former residence, full of designer clothes. "These are all yours," Daisy explained.

"No way," Mindy gasped, looking at well over a hundred outfits. All of them were gorgeous and crafted from the finest materials; some were elegant and formal, some of them sexy in an elegant sort of way, many of them were downright slutty, and about a dozen of them were so revealing that to wear one in public would result in being arrested.

"And these too," Daisy added, as they explored deeper into the closet... this was almost like spelunking... and Mindy discovered an entire wall of shoes and boots. Daisy loved the look of utter shock on the young girl's face, remembering her own overwhelmed feelings when she had first arrived here fifteen months ago.

"Oh... my... God," Mindy gasped, blown away.

"The Mistress is very generous," Daisy said, before adding, looking serious for the first time, "however, Mindy, you must always obey Mistress Carolyn and never, ever question her."

"Of course," Mindy nodded, thinking that her total trust in her Mistress was exactly why she had been fortunate enough to end up here.

"I mean, you will be wise to obey no matter how crazy or strange an order may appear to be," Daisy stressed, knowing that eventually Carolyn would push this new pet to the furthest extremes of her boundaries.

"I understand," Mindy nodded, although the additional emphasis was sounding a bit scary.

"And if you obey, you will be showered with luxuries that very few women in this world ever get to even see," Daisy added, back to her smiling, bubbly self.

"So I see," Mindy smiled, as she stared at the plethora of shoes in every colour, almost all of the heels at least three inches.

"May I bathe you?" Daisy asked.

"Um, not today if that is okay," Mindy said. Although Daisy was a blonde Scandinavian goddess, Mindy really needed some time alone. She explained, "I would love to spend some quality time with you any other time Daisy, but right now I really need some alone time to process this crazy day."

"Of course," Daisy nodded, not at all offended. She went to leave the massive bedroom and reminded, "5:30, don't be late."

"Of course," Mindy nodded.

Mindy took a long bubble bath in a massive tub that could easily fit two, or even three. Once finished, she went to the bed to inspect the outfit laid out for her. It was a long red gown, with a pair of beige silk obviously Elegance stockings, and five inch red heels. There were no panties or bra. She didn't think these omissions were an oversight.

As Mindy got dressed, she remained sans underwear, of course. Once dressed, she slipped on the five inch heels and looked at herself in the full length mirror. Unlike her prior encounters with mirrors, she couldn't deny that she looked amazing.

It seemed that Mistress Carolyn was also an expert in knowing how to enhance her pets' looks, since Mindy had never appeared more beautiful than this very moment.

Mindy glanced at the clock and realized it was time to head down for dinner, took one last peek at herself in the mirror, still in wonder at how amazing she looked, before she went to meet everyone for the evening meal.

The dining room was as extravagant as the rest of the house, with a dinner table that could seat twenty-four. There were only three settings, at one end of the table. When Mindy arrived, she was the first one there. Unsure where to sit, she remained standing, waiting for the others to arrive.

Daisy came out a minute later carrying fresh buns and said, "Mistress Carolyn has assigned this spot for you."