Two Moms, Two Laps: Laying Penny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,384 Followers

"You liked it?" I teased.

She hit me. "Asshole! You tore me open, fucked me inside out, reshaped my insides and forced me to come all over that monster cock, endlessly. You were supposed to be gentle, you fucking animal! I'm ruined for all other men now. God! I loved it." She kissed my lips softly. "We're going to be doing that a lot more often. Just as soon as my dislocated hips heal, and my poor kitty stops feeling like there's a Red Bull can still stuffed inside of me."

She leaned over and kissed me hard. I relaxed, letting her tongue rape my mouth. She pulled away gasping. "Fuck God. That's what I'm going to call you." She giggled. "I'm going to build a shrine in my closet. Mom can help. I'll pray to my Fuck God, every night."

She leaned against me. "Was I Ok? Not too uncomfortable? I know that couldn't have been easy." she asked hesitantly.

Jesus. Hadn't she been there? I looked up and Colleen was looking at me, smirking. "Not too bad," I said.

"Not too bad?" she shrieked. "What the hell is that? Not too bad? I gave you my virginity! I let you rip me in two with that fucking mutant beast between your legs! Not too bad?"

Mom had finished cleaning me up, and had moved behind me. She slapped me in the head, hard. Had me seeing stars. "Don't be a fuckwad, Jeremy. Jesus, you're just like your father. Always got to make a joke out of something serious. Tell her the truth."

I stopped Penny from chewing me out by kissing her. "You were incredible. Scary at first, I was so worried I was going to hurt you. So damned tight, I thought I would never get in, and it felt like my poor cock was clamped in a vice. But once we got going, fuck! I didn't know it was going to be like that. You took it all. Everything, right to the root. So sweet, so soft, so tight, I could have fucked you forever, Angel. I loved it. I swear I never wanted it to end. God's honest truth, at one point, when I kept coming and coming, I thought something was wrong. It was impossible. I couldn't stop. You were beyond amazing." I kissed her again. "I think I'll keep you a while."

She calmed down, hugging me. "God, you're such a dick sometimes. Why would you tease me now?" She kissed me, "So you think you're going to keep me? What if I don't want to be kept?" She laughed, biting me on my chin. "Oops," she giggled. "I think I made a mess. God, I feel like I've got a gallon of your stuff up inside me."

Colleen leaned in and gave her a kiss on the cheek, then moved down between her daughter's legs. "I guess since Jeremy's mother cleaned him up, I'll have to do the same."

Penny's eyes got big. "Momma!"

Colleen peeked up from between her daughter's legs, my juices on her chin. "Hush now, and relax."

I held my girl, kissing her softly, while her mother took care of her. Penny was tense at first, before slowly relaxing in my arms. "Is that nice? Momma taking care of our baby girl? Kissing her boo-boo better?" I was trying to tease her playfully.

She moaned softly, squeezing my hand. "Good," she whispered. "Really good."

I kissed her gently, long and slow, until she pushed me away. "Please, Jeremy, let me have this," she moaned.

Whatever her Mom was doing must have been pretty damned amazing. I held her, fondling her chest gently, watching the change come over her body. "Oh, Momma!" she groaned softly and came in my arms, for her loving mother.

Mom kissed my neck, still filming Colleen's naughty performance. "Are you guys going to do it again, or can I let your father come home."

I looked at my girlfriend. "I want to," she said softly, breathing hard. "But I know it'll kill me. Can we save it for tomorrow?"

"Of course."

She looked down, and saw that I was hard. "I don't want to leave you like that."

"I'll be fine. This was wonderful."

Mom leaned down and sucked me, teasing, stroking me, until I was rock hard. She took me by the hand and pulled me off the bed, while Penny watched us, her forehead crinkled up in curiosity. Mom guided me to the end of the bed, where I looked down at Colleen's ass, lifted up nice and high, while she went down on her daughter. "Looks like it could use filling," Mom teased.

I looked over at Penny, and she slowly smiled, nodding, giving me a thumbs up. Colleen seemed oblivious to it all until I pressed my latest erection between her legs, and thrust in.

"Oh my God!" she gasped, before lowering her mouth down between her daughter's legs.

I grabbed her hips and started hammering away at her. She was tight, and wet, and felt great. Big soft rear end, cheeks jiggling with each deep stroke. I had her moaning quickly, her efforts to please her daughter falling to the wayside. Penny got up and crawled to the end of the bed next to me. "You and Mom are bad," she said.

"Not my idea," I told her, grinning while I plowed her mother. "I'd rather being doing this to you again."

"No, but I didn't see you fighting too hard."

I reached out for her, pulling her close, kissing her.

She pulled away. "This is so wrong. Kissing me while you're fucking Momma. I should be mad at you. This is my night."

"Should I stop?" I asked.

"No!" came a muffled reply from her mom.

"I guess," she sighed, "since you're already this far, you might as well finish her. I suppose you're going to want me to bring Dani over here as well, collect the whole trifecta. At least she's not a virgin." She leaned over and smacked her Mom's butt. "What do you think, Momma. Should I call in Dani?"

Colleen was gasping, "Just us, baby girl. He's just for us."

"Was she Good Mom, tonight, or Bad Mom?" I asked my sexy girlfriend.

"Mostly bad. Teasing you like that. On my special night."

"She did take care of you at the end," I reminded her.

"Alright. She was Good Mom. Why?"

"A bad mom, we'd spank and leave hanging. A good mom gets to come for us."

"She was good and bad. Why don't we spank her, and then you can make her come on your cock."

"You are a wicked little girl," I told her, pulling her close for another kiss.

I pulled out of Colleen, making her moan. I lifted her up and turned her to face me. She looked dazed. I kissed her feeling her respond, my hands gliding over her skin, fondling her soft, mature body. "You were very naughty, Colleen. Teasing me on your daughter's big night."

She grinned sheepishly. "I was just playing, Jeremy. Trying to make things less stressful."

"Your daughter thinks I should spank you, and then make you come on my cock."

She smiled. "I did get naked. That was pretty naughty of me."

"Getting him 'ready' Mom? Really? You couldn't even wait until I'd had him one time?"

Colleen blushed, making my blood boil. "It was only a little taste, Princess."

I sat on the bed, patting my lap. "Now, Colleen."

She laid across me, naked and beautiful. She had a hell of an ass, round and soft, well padded. Not firm and high, like Mom's bodacious butt, but still sexy as hell. I wanted to chew on it. She jumped when I smacked her, leaving a red hand-print.

Penny giggled. "Move up the bed, Jeremy."

I moved further up the bed, dragging poor Colleen with me. Penny moved closer, sitting facing me, wedging her legs underneath her mother, beside mine. Her mother was lying across both our laps. Penny gave her a smack, setting her ass cheeks jiggling. I followed up with a swat of my own. A couple of minute later, Colleen's cheeks were nice and pink. I had a couple of fingers inside of her, teasing her, using my other hand for the spanking.

"Your butt looks really big like this," Penny teased.

Colleen whined, "Don't be mean, baby. It's not that big, is it?"

I slapped her hard, twice. "No Colleen. You have a very sexy butt. Soft and smooth, and very, very kissable."

Penny smacked her mother's butt again, hard. "If anyone's kissing any butt, my rotten mother will be kissing mine!" she snapped. "Stripping naked Momma? You just had to show off your big tits, didn't you. He's mine!" she growled spanking her mother hard. Colleen's ass was turning a bright red.

I pulled Penny's face closer and we kissed, over her mother's glowing butt. "She did give you quite a few kisses, if not on your butt, pretty darn close."

Penny blushed. "I guess she wasn't all bad."

I nodded, smacking her Mom's rear playfully, not hard at all, just enough to keep it nice and red, and keep those soft cheeks shaking.

"Please, kids, enough! I'll be good," she squealed.

Penny pinched her butt, making her jump. "Will you be very good?"

"Very good. I promise."

Penny slapped her mother's ass really hard, the sound echoing in the room, making Colleen cry out. "He's mine Momma. My boyfriend. Not yours. You have Daddy."

Colleen was on the verge of tears. "I know, Princess. All yours. Anybody seeing the way he looks at you would know. The way he made love to you, damn! He's yours, and I don't think anything could change that." She sniffed, "I'm so jealous of you, baby girl. To have a man like that your first time. I only wanted to be a part of it."

SMACK. "Mine Mom."

"Yes," she moaned, lying helplessly on my lap. "He's yours. I won't interfere, unless you invite me. I promise."

Penny looked at me. She nodded toward her mother's head. "Make her blow you."

I moved down Colleen's body, until her face was resting in my lap. "Open up, beautiful Mommy," I told her.

She opened her mouth and took me in, sucking me like her life depended on it.

Penny was still swatting her. Playfully, teasing. "Is she being good?"

"Very good. You come by this honestly."

"Don't come in her mouth. I want to watch her ride you," Penny said.

That's why Mom found us in a cute little three-way. I was on my back with Colleen riding my cock, while her daughter sat on my face. We had been at it a few minutes when she got there. I was getting crazy excited, once I starting thinking about the fact that I had a mother/daughter thing going on. Hot mother/daughter, with the Mommy riding me like a champion cowgirl. I almost giggled, thinking about getting her one of those over-sized award rodeo belt buckles. 'Champion Bareback Rider' seemed fitting.

Mom interrupted my little fantasy. "Your father will be here in about 15 minutes. We should start cleaning up soon."

Penny climbed off my face a little while later, and I saw Mom had the camera out again. Penny went to her, pulling her by the hand. "Ride his face, Mom."

"Oh, baby. I can't."

"Of course you can. You let him fuck my Momma!" She tugged again, pulling the camera out of her hand. "Just for a minute. For me? Please? On my special day."

Mom let her have her way, sitting astride my face. I was in heaven. I licked her eagerly. "No pictures, Penny. Harold will kill me. This stays a secret. Just us girls."

"We'll keep these separate. You've filmed me enough tonight."

Colleen was gasping. "You want a turn over here, Alice? He's incredible."

"God. I wish. I can't. I promised Harold I wouldn't. Even this is too much."

"Your loss. He's going to make me come again," she gasped.

I didn't make Mom come for me, although I tried. I did get a nice little orgasm out of Colleen, and I gave her a load to remember the evening by. Moments later Mom was chasing me and Penny out of the room. I took her to my bedroom, lying down with her, playing around. "Happy?" I asked.

"Ecstatic. I'm just sad it's going to end in three weeks."

"Go on hold. Not end. I think I'll be coming home pretty regularly. We can have some nice weekends together."

"Would you want to? Keep it going? I could come and visit you some weekends."

"I'd like that."

She hugged me. "You're not going to keep screwing Momma are you?"

"No baby. I think that's a one-time thing. Your special night."

She kissed me. "Every now and then might be Ok, and only when I'm there. I don't want it to be a regular thing, like everyday for lunch."

"No. If we do it again, I'll let you decide when and how."

She hugged me. "I had the most incredible night. I'll remember this forever, Jeremy. You were perfect. I don't think a girl could ask for a better first time."

"The Moms weren't too much of a distraction?"

"They were great. I had no idea Momma would be like that. I think we're going to be close like you and your parents now. I love that."

I gave her a last kiss. "We need to get you dressed. Dad sees you like this, all gorgeous, naked and freshly fucked, and Mom won't be able to walk straight for weeks."

She giggled. "If he walks in the other room, my Momma might not be able to walk right for months.

She grabbed my cock. "I just had the most wicked thought. What if he walked in that room, and took it out on Momma, and then you went in there and helped him?"

I was surprised. "You are a dirty girl. You'd want me to double-team your mom with Dad?"

She grinned. "It was just an idea. Two huge cocks at once? She'd owe me, like, forever." She laughed. "God, Jeremy! You got hard? You want to tag-team Momma?"

"Fantasy. I've imagined working over a girl or two with Dad."

"Me?" she asked nervously.

"Maybe." I couldn't say it was my Mom.

"Who else?" she asked, stroking my cock.

"Aunt Marie, and now your Mom."

"How did you imagine it, with me?" she asked.

"I'm not letting him have this pussy," I teased. "It's all mine. I thought he could tell us how close you are to being as good as Mom, in the blow-job department."

She pouted. "That wouldn't be fair. I couldn't give him my best if your big thing was inside me."

"That's why it's a fantasy. In my dreams, you're perfect."

She smiled, kissing me. "You dream about me?"

"I do. I fantasize about you, too."

"How would you do my Mom?" she asked.

I laughed. "We'd make her our cum slut. All openings, all ways. We'd wear her out. Mouth and pussy, mouth and ass, pussy and ass, each of us taking turns in each opening. We'd fuck her for hours and hours, and when she collapsed, we'd keep on using her until we couldn't get it up for her." I whispered in her ear, "When she was too tired to go on, I'd bring you in to keep us hard with your amazing mouth, before fucking the shit out of your poor Momma's unconscious body."

"God, that's nasty. You'd want to fuck her in the butt?"

"I don''t know. Never done it. Dad loves it, though. He and Mom do it all the time, at least once a week. If we did do your Mom, I'm not about to let Dad be the only one to fuck that big yummy ass."

"Jesus, Jeremy! That's pretty crazy. We might have to do that."

"Me, Dad and your Mom? Or me, Dad and you?" I teased.

"You'd really let me blow him?" she asked nervously.

I'd let her? Not make her? "What I'd really like to see is Mom teach you, working with me and Dad."

"Oh, God! Really? Two big cocks? All mine?" she murmured, rubbing up against me. "Why both of you?" she asked.

"He knows how good she is. He can tell you what you're doing right or wrong. I don't know enough. As far as I can tell, you're living perfection."

She hugged me. "After tonight, you must know I'll never be able to say no to you. God, Jeremy, I hurt so good. Every little hurt reminding me."

Mom poked her head in the door. "Enough, you heathens. Get dressed. He's going to pull up any minute. Your father sees her like that, I won't be responsible for any of the women in this house. Your sweet little girlfriend's in no shape to handle him," she teased.

Penny giggled. "Sounds like a reason to stay naked."

Colleen was standing behind Mom. "Penny!"

"Don't sweat it Momma. I'd let him have you first. I might even let Jeremy help him."

That got Mom laughing. "Stop. Get dressed or no play time for a week."

I scrambled out of bed like someone had lit me on fire, throwing on shorts and shirt, getting both our moms to laugh. Penny got up slowly, walking weird, and her mother handed over her clothing.

"Remember, kids, Alice and I stayed out of it, Ok?" Colleen said quietly. "This has to be our little secret. We were just there for support."

Mom handed me the camera. "I expect you to make that clear on the video. Both Dad's are going to see that."

Penny looked mortified. "Dad? He's going to see it?"

Colleen gave her a hug. "His birthday present. Best damned present he's ever going to get."

"He won't get mad?" Penny asked nervously.

"Mad? He'll be jealous as hell. We both thought you were already putting out. Seeing your first time, as wonderful as that? We couldn't ask for anything better for our baby."

I heard the Jeep pull up outdoors. Hard to miss it, followed by the hum of the garage door opening.

"Mums the word," Mom said.

"We understand," I gave her a hug. "Thanks for everything. You both were great."

She kissed me. "No baby. Thank you for sharing with us." She patted my rear. "Go welcome home your Dad, and get him a beer. He's going to have a lot of questions."

I gave Penny a quick kiss, and gave Colleen's butt a squeeze, before running out the door. I met him coming in the garage, and gave him a grin. "Sorry Mom kicked you out. You missed an epic evening."

He raised an eyebrow. "Am I going to get to hear about it?"

"Of course. Who else could I tell? Better yet, tomorrow you're going to get to see it all on our new camera."

That got a grin out of him. "Tomorrow?"

I nodded. "I promised Penny she'd get to see it first. She's a little embarrassed. She said she might want to veto a few things."

I walked past him to the fridge, grabbing two beers. "You up for one?"

"Hell yeah. Let me get out of the monkey suit, and we'll talk."

He was almost to the stairs when the girls came down. Colleen lead the way, walking up to him and giving him a hug and a nice kiss. "Thank you, Harold."

He seemed surprised, but not nearly as much as when Penny wrapped her arms around his neck, and gave him a toe-curler. "I'm sorry I was so nervous. I should have let you stay, Daddy. I hope you like the movie."

He was struggling to answer, when Mom caught him. "I'm going to make this up to you. I promise." She whispered in his ear, and I saw him drop his coat on the ground. The other girls laughed.

"Goodnight, Jeremy," Colleen called out. "It was a perfect evening."

"'Night, Fuck God. See you tomorrow?" Penny asked from the front door.

"Absolutely. You and I have a movie to review."

She laughed, "See you tomorrow, Mom. Thanks again. You're the best."

Dad stared at the door for a few seconds. He picked up his coat, jogging up the stairs. "I'll be down in one minute. One minute."

Mom laughed, flowing into my arms. "I'm so proud of you, Jeremy. You were perfect tonight."

"You were pretty amazing too. God, I love you so much."

She pressed her lips to my ear. "You have to win me. You have to. I'm going crazy."

"I will Mom. Within the week, if you'll help."

"Whatever you need. Count me in. I want a night like tonight."

I sat on the couch, and Mom sat in my lap, letting me play with her breasts, until Dad came down. He sat next to us, took the beer I handed to him, then patted his lap. Mom scooted over to him, giving him a hug. "You'd be so proud of him. So much like you I almost cried."

He grinned. "Ok. I'm proud. Now what the hell was that all about?"

"Penny's first time. We wanted to make it perfect for her."

"No shit? You nailed her?" he asked me.

"Amazing Dad. She was incredible."

"You and Colleen?" he asked Mom.

"She was there for moral support. I ran the camera."

"Jesus. Whatever that camera cost, I'm going to pay you back double," he told me.

I laughed. "You paid for it."

"Oh. That's right. I'm going to pay you anyway. Take that girl out somewhere nice, buy her a car. Do something."

Mom laughed. "You haven't even seen the video yet."

"Is it good?" he asked.

She nodded. "Unbelievable. And I mean that. Inconceivable." She leaned against him. "You remember our first time?"

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,384 Followers