Two Moms, Two Laps: Laying Penny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,384 Followers

"Like it was yesterday," he said, hugging her close.

"How difficult it was for me? For a long time?"

He nodded slowly. "I loved you so much for that. Sticking with it, being so patient with me. I wish I'd known more."

She kissed him softly. "I was certain it would be like that for her. You know Jeremy's as big as you."

He nodded. "So I'm told."

She looked at him askance. "Told? You have the video of him and Penny."

"Yes. He's big."

"We didn't want it to be like that. Not that I'm complaining, but it hurt. A lot."

"Was she alright?" he asked nervously.

"Harold, he was perfect. He got her loose and relaxed. He went down on her and gave her the most amazing orgasm, then she gave him a spectacular blow-job." She leaned against him. "Things got a little iffy there, but I don't want to keep anything from you."

"Iffy? How?"

"She made him come all over her face, and wanted me to clean it up, like she said on our video."

"Damn it, Alice! I thought we'd talked about this."

"I know. I'm sorry. But she was so excited, and it might have ruined everything if I didn't go along. It was going so beautifully, and I didn't want to ruin the mood. Colleen helped me. Jeremy filmed it for you." She nuzzled his neck. "Don't be mad honey. That was the worst I did. That wasn't so terrible was it?"

He sighed. "I guess not. If that was the worst."

She nodded. "We were very naughty. Colleen kissed me. Not a friendly little kiss either. She's wild. And we both fed his cum to that darling girl. With our tongues."

"God, Alice! You have that on video?"

"Perfect picture, Dad. Unbelievably hot. Did you know her Mom was like that?"

"Colleen? Not in the slightest. I never would have guessed that. Not in a hundred years."

"After that, our boy went down on her again, getting her going, until she was begging him for it. We got her lubed up..."

"You got her lubed up?" he asked.

"Colleen did, I put some pillows under her hips, and Jeremy went to work. Not before Colleen made sure our boy was nice and ready."

"Shit!" he groaned. "Do I want to know how she got him ready?"

Mom grinned, "Penny comes by her love of blow-jobs honestly. Like mother like daughter."

"Son of a Bitch!" He turned to me. "Really?"

"Only for a minute or so, pretty amazing." I turned to Mom. "I thought we were going to keep some things quiet? She might not want everyone to know."

She glared at me. "Are we going to keep secrets from your father, Jeremy?"

"No ma'am."

"No ma'am is right! You won't talk about this to anyone else, you understand, but we keep nothing from your father. Am I understood?"

Dad interrupted. "Don't be hard on him, Alice. He wasn't trying to keep things from me. Not about anything that matters. She's married. I can understand him not wanting to tell tales, especially if she asked you not to."

"Say what you will, Harold. No secrets. Not about bedroom stuff. Hold one thing back, and soon it's another, and then another. Do you want that?" She was still sounding pretty angry. I didn't like that.

Neither did Dad. He grabbed her by the shoulders, firmly, his voice hard. "No. But let me make my point clear, Alice. Very clear. I have my rules. If you break them, like licking Penny's face, I want to know. If you make a promise to someone else, someone not in this family, I don't want you breaking that promise. Am I understood?"

She nodded quietly. "Perfectly. I'm certain she didn't want us to keep the licking from you. We videoed it. I specifically told Jeremy to film it for the Dads."

"She did, Dad. It's the only time I had the camera all night."

"Dads? So I suppose Joe's going to get a copy of this video?" Dad asked.

"It is his daughter. Colleen said it was going to be a birthday present."

"He's not going to be a little surprised seeing my wife licking our son's cum off his daughter's face?"

"Surprised? Probably. Colleen did worse. They have no room to talk. Hell, he's going to be watching a video of his gorgeous daughter being deflowered. He's going to love it."

Dad didn't look ecstatic.

I scooted over next to him, and Mom stretched her legs out on mine. "Dad, wait 'til you see the video. The whole night was amazing. If you want me to take anything out, I will. I promise."

I rubbed Mom's legs. "Mom was an angel. She knew what to do, every step of the way, thanks to you. She told me everything. How hard to push, how deep to go, when to slow down, when to speedup. I would have made a mess of it without her. You'll see."

He chuckled, grudgingly. "She does know a lot about taking big cocks."

Mom smacked him teasingly. "God, Harold, you make me sound like a slut! One big cock."

He nodded. "One." He turned back to me, "Continue."

"It was so hard to get started with her. I couldn't get in. She was tight as a fist, and practically crying. Collen was almost in tears herself, eyes clenched closed, holding Penny's hand."

"Explain to me again why she was there," he asked Mom.

"It's the biggest day of Penny's life! As big as her wedding, or first child. It's different for us girls. What girl doesn't want her Mom at her side in the delivery room, or when she's walked to the altar? God, Harold, it was so beautiful. You'll see. When she started coming on our boy's cock, she called out for her momma. I was almost in tears."

"She came for you? Her first time?"

Mom was relaxing, stretching out, her bottom resting between my legs and Dads. She had pulled his hand into her nightgown, and he was playing with her tits. I was rubbing her legs, halfway up her thighs.

"It was wonderful," Mom said. "Tell him, honey."

"I really struggled to get in her. She cried when I forced the first couple of inches in. I was ready to stop. She wouldn't let me. It must have taken another five minutes of Mom's coaching to get halfway inside her. Penny was whimpering and moaning the whole time, and I felt so bad for her. I wasn't even enjoying it that much, because she was so tight it hurt."

"What lube were you using?"

"The Pink, dear," Mom said.

He grunted. "Good stuff. Didn't it help?"

"Probably impossible without it. I don't know how you and Mom managed without."

He grinned. "I'll tell you, it wasn't easy."

"But worth it," I reminded him.

"Hell yeah. Best little pussy in 50 states," he teased, reaching down and rubbing Mom's crotch.

"Harold..." she whispered.

"Hush, you. Tell me he didn't see this tonight."

She turned her head, nuzzling his side. Silent.

She whimpered when I saw his fingers pull her panties aside and slide into her.

He looked over at me. "You were halfway inside Penny?"

"Yeah. Almost ready to give up. I'd spent the whole time working my way in. Mom said Penny was ready, and I started actually screwing her. Pulling out and pushing back in. It took forever, but eventually she started loosening up, and it wasn't like putting my dick through a grinder, finally."

"And that was with the lube," he said.

"A huge amount. I did get a rhythm going, and she seemed to be fine with it. She had stopped crying and groaning, and Colleen said she was Ok. Mom told me to push further. By the time I had all but a couple of inches in her, Penny was moaning again, but better. A good moan."

Dad grinned, fingering Mom hard, and getting a nice little response. "That kind of moan?" he teased.

Wow! "Exactly. So I sped up, fucking her harder, and the more I did, the better she responded. When I finally got all of it in her, she cried out for her Mom, and I could swear she came a little."

"A little?" Mom asked. "You need to learn more about women, baby. That was a nice one." She had opened her legs, and I had a hell of a view of Dad groping her.

"After that, I let loose. I fucked her hard, Dad. Mom told me to push her legs back, and as soon as I did, she came for me again."

"G-spot, son. Tilt her legs back, lift her hips, lower yours, and you're riding her g-spot. Big orgasms that way."

"Wow. Thanks. I wondered about that. It felt great."

"I know. Rubbing the crest of your head against the top of her cunt. It can make you too sensitive if you're not careful. Shorten the ride. We wouldn't want that."

Mom moaned when he said 'cunt', pressing his fingers into her hard. She was leaking pretty heavily. I could smell it from where I was. It was ridiculous that I was getting hard again after all I'd been through. Only for Mom.

"I guess the lube helped there. It was perfect. I couldn't believe how good it felt."

"Sounds to me like you lasted more than a couple of minutes," Dad said.

Mom was moaning softly, while Dad kept diddling her. "Forever, dear. He lasted forever. His Daddy's boy."

I laughed. "Forever, or maybe 15-20 minutes. Getting her to blow me first helped a lot. That didn't last long."

"With those two MILFs egging you on? Why am I not surprised?" He gave Mom a few rough strokes and she moaned for us again.

"Once she came for me like that, I rode her hard. All the way in, pounding her. I was bottoming out on every stroke, and she seemed to love it. She was building up to a big one. I saw enough of her orgasms yesterday to know what was happening. Mom told me to keep it steady, like I was doing it, until I couldn't hold back any longer. When I came in her she completely exploded, screaming, trembling, her whole body shaking. It went on and one. God, Dad, I wish you could have been there! I didn't know girls could come like that."

Dad was grinning at me again. He nodded down to his hand, and started hammering at Mom's pussy. She gasped, twisting her legs. "Hold her," he said.

I pinned her legs down, stopping her struggling, holding her open for him. I couldn't believe my eyes when he grabbed the crotch of her panties and tore them open. He stuck two fingers in her, and pounded her pussy. It scared me, how rough he was being, and she was getting off on it. Mom's legs started shaking, and he pulled his hand away, laughing. Mom immediately squirted on me, her whole body spasming, and Dad starting slapping her pussy, making her scream.

"Kind of like that?" he asked me.

I was gob-smacked. Completely in awe of my father. "Jesus, Dad. How'd you do that?"

He looked at me oddly for a bit, quietly before he seemed to come to a decision. "Pull her down into your lap," he said softly.

I lifted her hips, still trembling, setting her in my lap. Dad leaned over and took my hand in his. "These two fingers," he said, pushing down the two middle ones. He drew my hand down to her pussy, pushing those two fingers into her. "See that? Holding her like a case of beer, two fingers, two knuckles deep." He slid his fingers in with mine, pressing upward. "Up here, on top, that rough area. That's what you want. Now, like this." He started jerking his hand upward hard. "Pound her there. Hard. You can't be too rough. You try it."

I started pulling upward.

"Harder, son. She can take it."

Harder she got. Very hard. Lifting her hips by her tight little pussy, making her whimper and moan.

"That's it. This one should be quick. Once you get the first one, the rest are easy."

I copied what I'd seen, slamming away at the top of her pussy, making her squirm.

"Hold still, Alice," he told her, holding her shoulders down. "Use your other hand to keep her legs open, Jeremy."

I pushed her opposite leg away, still fingering her roughly. I felt her pussy pulse, swelling beneath my fingers, and she went off, screaming. She squirted on my hand, and I pulled it away, watching her come so hard, amazed at what I'd accomplished.

"You felt it, didn't you? Right before she comes?" Dad asked, as Mom continued to come for us.

"I did."

"Good. Next time, you pull away at that moment and enjoy the show. Give her another one, let's see you get this one right."

Mom gasped. "No Harold, no more."

"Hush, or I'll let him do it with my cock up your ass. Now be good."

I opened her legs, and she whimpered when I slid my fingers back inside her. Dad had her nightie pulled up to her shoulders and started playing with her tits, pulling on her nipples, while I hammered her pussy. It didn't take more than a minute or two this time, before I felt that pulse again. She cried out when I pulled my fingers away, squirting powerfully, unlike the first two times, wetting the couch down to her knees. She was crying, squirming, and kept coming over and over again.

"That's a huge one, you did good," Dad said, putting his hand around my neck and giving me that familiar squeeze of approval. "Smack her clit lightly, and we can keep her going for a while."

I grinned for him, and starting patting her clit. "A little firmer," he said softly.

Mom was going nuts, twisting and turning, her legs shaking uncontrollably. She started to slide off my lap. "Don't let her get away. Control her," Dad said.

I grabbed her by the pussy, and pulled her back, making her cry out even louder. I slapped her soaked pussy, grinding my cock into her ass, watching Dad strip her, teasing her, tweaking her nipples. It seemed like she'd lost control of all her muscles. I thought she was finally coming down when he leaned against me, "God, isn't she beautiful like this?"

"Incredible, Dad."

"Again, one last one. Like the last one, that was perfect."

I was alway proud when he acknowledged my getting something right. No more so than that moment. I reached into Mom, finding that magical spot, before tugging upward hard, like I was going to pull her pussy apart. She was crying hysterically, pushing me away with her hands, until Dad held her down. It took a little longer, and I was worried that we'd worn her out, until the waves took over her body, and I felt that tell-tale pulse. I pulled away, letting her squirt, before slapping at her dripping pussy, her juices splashing everywhere, her body once again spinning out of control.

She was oddly quiet, and I looked up to see Dad had his forearm pressed against her mouth and she was biting him.

Dad looked at me and smiled. "That was good. We have to let her down easy now, this is hard on her."

She kept squirming, muscles clenching spasmodically, once again in danger of falling off the couch. I leaned over, hugging her hips, holding her safely, kissing her soft belly. "Relax, Mom," I said softly, "Relax, that was beautiful. It's over now. Relax." I kept talking to her, holding her, my hands caressing her softly, my lips brushing across her hips, her belly, her pubis.

Dad was holding her in his arms, soothing her. "Shh, Alice, it's Ok. We're here. Jeremy and I. You're safe. We love you, baby."

He reached out squeezing my shoulder, the closest thing we have to a hug. "We can't do this very often. It takes a lot out of her. There are not many women that can let go like that, completely. It requires total and absolute trust." He lifted her like a ragdoll, and left her in my arms, naked straddling me. "Hold her for a bit. She needs to feel safe before she can come back to us. I'm going to get her some water, she's going to need it."

I held her, kissing her cheeks, her slender neck, holding her firmly in my arms. She was whimpering, even giggling, completely out of it. I felt her grind against me. I reached down and cupped her ass cheek, pushing down, settling her. "You were perfect Mom. I've never seen anything more beautiful. I love you, Mom. I'm here for you, and I love you."

She shivered. "Jeremy?"

I hugged her tight, "Welcome back, Mom."

She settled into my arms, purring. "Mmm, my naughty boys," she murmured, rubbing her head into my shoulder, curling up in my lap.

Dad showed up with a glass of water. "How is she?" he asked.

"Seems better. She knew who I was a second ago."

Dad leaned over, tilting her head back. "Alice," he said firmly.

She opened her eyes, giving him the most beautiful innocent smile. "Harold."

"Drink some water for me, please."

"I'm so tired. Jeremy has me."

"Yes he does. Drink, just a little Ok?"

She nodded, tilting her head back, and letting him place the glass against her lips. He raised the glass and she slowly drank about a third of it. "More, Alice," Dad said when she turned her head away.

"Sleepy," she pouted.

"Drink," he said firmer.

She was like an exhausted little girl. Shaking her head.

"Please, Alice, for Daddy?" he said softly.

"From your lips," she whispered.

Dad took a sip, and pressed his lips to hers, pulling back after a few moments. Mom cuddled into me. "Yummy Daddy," she whispered, already half asleep.

Dad lifted her chin up. "One more time, alright honey? From Daddy's lips."

She pouted. "No. From baby's lips."

Dad sighed and gave me the glass. I filled my mouth, draining the glass, and pressed my mouth against hers. She opened hers, and I let the water slowly drain into it, her tongue lashing out and teasing me while I did. When I was empty I kissed her softly.

"Good Mommy," I said softly.

She grinned, and pressed up against me, purring.

Dad got up and and grabbed an afghan, putting it around her shoulders. "Hell of a night, huh?"

"No kidding."

"Did you get any of that Colleen?" he asked, teasing.

"A little at the end. Penny was wiped out, and I was hard. I don't know if we have it on video. Mom was calling you around then, and we were starting to clean up."

"You lead a charmed life, Jeremy."

"You're not doing so bad yourself, old man. What you did with Mom? Unbelievable."

"No. It just takes time and patience, love and trust to get a woman there. We've had years and years to get it right."

She felt so wonderful, sleeping naked in my arms. The perfect end to a perfect day.

"Is she out for good, now?" I asked.

"Oh yeah. She'll be useless until she wakes up tomorrow."

"There's a DVD on my dresser upstairs that's labeled 'Dad'. You want to get it?"

"Now?"

"I think you'll like it," I said.

"I thought it wouldn't be ready until tomorrow."

"This is a different one. Trust me, Dad. You'll want to see it."

He heaved a sigh and made that huge journey up the stairs and down the hall. He came back down with the DVD in hand. "Can I get you a beer, I'm going to have one more."

"No Dad. I'm good."

He looked at me holding Mom in my arms. "Yeah, I guess you are."

He grabbed his beer and put the DVD on. "Use the headphones," I told him.

Dad grabbed the headphones adjusting the audio output. The DVD Menu came up, with two entries. 'Penny BJ' and 'Marie Confession'. He looked over at me, eyebrows furled in confusion. I nodded back at the screen.

Dad's weird. I know I would have gone instantly to the Marie Confession. Not Dad. Penny BJ was the first entry so he watched it in its entirety. About halfway through, he had his cock out, stroking it.

I, on the other hand, was more than content to hold my Mom, adjusting her in my lap, caressing her smooth skin, fondling her ass, cupping her tits. I stayed away from between her legs, figuring she had to be pretty damn sore down there. I did cup it a couple of times, gently rubbing, imagining using it. I was in heaven. What a wonderful way to wind down the day. I was done. Fucked out, but I still saw Mom out of control, a damn orgasm machine, and then got to hold her wonderful naked body.

Dad finished the first video, and moved onto the second. He watched in confusion, looking over at me several times at the beginning, unable to tear his eyes away once Aunt Marie was naked, stroking me on the screen.

I couldn't remember the words, so I watched, relaxed, enjoying the view of Aunt Marie's body, comparing it to the beautiful girl in my arms. Dad seemed to be enjoying it too, stroking his meat fast.

He turned to me, while Aunt Marie showed him her virgin butthole. "Wake her up, Jeremy. Now. Hurry."

I gave Mom a shake. "Mom. Wake up. Now Mom, wake up."

Her eyes fluttered open. "Jeremy," she said smiling.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,384 Followers