Two Moms, Two Laps: Old Wounds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,409 Followers

"Why, Mom? Wearing nothing but that thin shirt, and those tiny panties, sitting in my lap for hours?"

"I've sat in your lap before," she said.

"Not dressed like that."

"Was it my boobs? Did my baby want his boobies back?"

"God, Mom! Your nipples were so hard, poking through that shirt, pressed against me. I couldn't help it."

"You like Momma's boobies?" she teased.

"Mom, please don't tease me. You're killing me. You have the best tits ever. How could I not like them!"

He took another sip of his beer, all but finishing it.

"Hold that thought." I told him. "This looks like thirsty work. I'll be right back." I headed back to the garage, grabbing two more cold ones, then took a peek in the house. They were sitting on the couch and talking. That was good. Better than the alternative.

I passed him a beer. "Go on. You told your Mom she had the best tits ever. I gotta agree."

He nodded. "She surprised the hell out of me, sitting up and taking her shirt off. Hell, she was in my bed, wearing only her panties! Can you believe that?"

I nodded.

"Well, she lay back down after that, looking at me kind of funny. 'Don't you like my tits, Colin?' she asked me. I figured I wasn't in trouble, so I reached out and squeezed the near one. She smiled at me, then told me she didn't mind if I touched her there. After that I couldn't help myself, you know? She let me play with her tits for like an hour. She let me suck them and everything."

"She does have great tits, doesn't she?" I said.

"Man. Better than any magazine. Big and soft. That's all we did that morning, and we didn't talk about it later. But the next morning she came to my room wearing only her panties and got in the bed again. I got to play with them for a long time, but I was going crazy, you know. I was so hard for her." He blushed, taking another drink.

"I don't blame you. When she was sitting in my lap, I was hard the whole time."

"Yeah, but I couldn't help myself. I was pressed against her leg, and I started rubbing myself against her. She didn't stop me, and after a few minutes I couldn't hold back and I came all over her leg. You know, I thought she'd be mad, but she giggled. 'Take a break, baby,' she told me."

He looked back toward the house, where things seemed quiet. "She wasn't mad. She got up and went to my bathroom, coming back with a washcloth. She'd already cleaned up her leg, but she pulled the covers back, and started cleaning me up with that washcloth."

I laughed. "I'd have gotten hard in a second, if she did that."

He nodded quickly. "Exactly! Me too! I wasn't even completely clean, and she was holding my hard dick in her hand. She didn't even say anything, she just pulled my head back down to her tits, and kept her hand on my shaft, pulling and squeezing."

"And you said I was the lucky one? Jesus, Colin, that's pretty incredible."

"I know! I mean, I got to play with her tits and everything, while she was stroking me down there. When I got close again, a little later, she whispered 'It's Ok, baby, you can come on Momma if you want.'"

"No way!"

"Yeah! Shit as soon as she said that, no way I could hold back any longer. I squirted all over her leg again, biting on her nipple, and you know what? I'm pretty sure she came too!"

"And that was a few days ago?" I asked.

"Yeah. Since then she's been coming into my bedroom every night. I get to play with her tits, and she jerks me off before I go to sleep."

"So have you tried to do anymore?"

"Are you kidding? She'd kill me!" he whined.

I had to laugh. "I don't think so. Damn, Colin, she has her hand on your dick and all. You didn't try touching her anywhere else, rubbing between her legs or nothin'?"

He shook his head.

I took a sip of my beer. "I don't know everything, but I think she's offering more. You've got to take a chance, bud. And not just when she comes to you at night. Push things a little. If she stops you or says no, oh well. At least you tried. You should try walking up to her during the day. Hug her from behind, push up against her ass, cup her tits. See what she does. Seriously, she's been jacking you off for close to a week. It's worth a try, isn't it?"

"But what if she stops everything? What if she stops coming to my room?"

"Then you go to hers. Be a man, Colin! Dad would kick your butt for being a weenie."

"Would you do that to your Mom?" he asked.

"Hell yeah, that and more. I already do, but I have Penny too, so I don't have to get carried away, and she gets plenty of attention from Dad." No way was I going to tell him the full extent of my relationship with Mom. Not yet. "Your Mom doesn't have a man in her life. She needs the attention. You should try to give it to her."

"You really think so?" he whined.

I wanted to shake him. "Grow some balls, Colin! You were brave enough to touch Mom. You were only three feet from Dad, and your own mother was in the back seat a few feet away, but you went after her. Touched her between the legs."

"Mom was so mad the next day, after what I did in the backseat," he said.

"That was worse. She was unconscious. Of course she'd be pissed. She had no idea what you had done. This is different. She's in your bed, already touching you. You should touch her back. Ask her to help you. Teach you what to do. Play on the whole 'Mom' thing. Tell her you want to start dating but you're not sure what to do. Get her to show you. I bet she would. Hell, it's even possible that my Mom would. But I'd start with yours first."

He looked nervous. "You really think so? She wouldn't get mad?"

"I bet just the opposite. It's worth at least a try, isn't it?"

He shrugged. "I don't want to mess things up."

I was frustrated with him. "Whatever. If you don't do it, I will. Your Mom is hot. If my Mom wouldn't kill me for it, I'd do her in a second."

"Do her? All the way?"

"Oh yeah. Absolutely. She doesn't have a man in her life now. If you don't want to play the part, I sure as hell wouldn't mind doing it."

"You really think she wouldn't mind?"

"I already said so. Give her a big wet kiss. Tell her she's the greatest and how much you love her. Feel her up and see how it goes. Keep pushing the limits until she stops you. Climb in her bed with her, instead of waiting for her to come to yours. Go for it, cuz!"

"Maybe I will. She's really sweet when she gets in my bed."

"She's sweet all the time." I finished my beer, and decided it was time to check on the Moms. "I'll be right back, Ok? I'm going to see how they're doing."

He nodded, and took another sip of his beer. It was still half-full.

I walked back to the house, and looked in. They seemed to be talking, without any screaming or violence. I opened the door and peeked in, announcing my presence.

"One nervous son and nephew entering the battlefield. Is it safe?"

Mom looked back at me, a little exasperated. "It's not a battlefield, Jeremy."

"Nobody bleeding? I don't need to call 911?" I teased.

Aunt Marie smiled a little, which was a good sign. "We're sisters. We're not going to kill each other, although I imagine there's been a few times when Sissy probably wanted to."

Mom grinned. "I never wanted to kill you. Shave your head maybe, and leave you naked on the front step, bound and helpless."

"I'd pay to see that," I laughed.

Aunt Marie squirmed forward and took Mom's hand in hers. "If that's what it takes, Alice. I'd let you. Whatever you need from me, to show you how sorry I am."

Mom didn't reply, and I could tell she was still resisting. I walked over to her. "Upsy-daisy, Mom," I said, taking her hands and pulling her off the couch. When she stood, I sat down and pulled her into my lap. She was a little stiff at first, then she settled against me. If I'd learned one thing about Mom in the last week, it was that sitting on Dad's or my lap relaxed her.

"What's the problem, Mom? Tell me. Tell us. What are you really worried about? It's not anything from 20 years ago, is it?"

She leaned her head against my shoulder. "I don't know. I guess I'm scared. She took those guys away from me so easily back then. What's to say she won't do it again? Steal you and your father."

"Alice! I would never..."

"Shh, Aunt Marie. It's the way she feels. It's not wrong, even if you wouldn't, couldn't. It's still the way she feels, deep down. That's what matters."

Mom squirmed in my lap. "I know I shouldn't feel that way. I know your father would never leave me. I know you love me, Jeremy. More than anything. I guess that's part of what's so scary. The thought of losing either of you. I just can't handle that."

I decided to take a desperate chance. I hoped it wouldn't backfire on me. "I guess that's it. You're not ready for this, and I understand. I told you I'd back you." I tilted Mom's head up and kissed her softly.

"Sorry, Aunt Marie. I wish it was different. I tried to fix things. You know I love you, and I always will, but I think you're going to have to go now. We won't be doing anything in the future, you and me. I can't. I really am sorry."

She crossed her legs Indian style, lowered her head, and put her face in her hands. "Please, Jeremy. Don't take everything away. I'll follow her rules. I swear I will, just like we've been doing. Don't shut me out."

"I have to. I know she gets upset when I see you. I can't do that to Mom anymore. I can't. Please understand."

Aunt Marie was crying softly. "I...I'm sorry, Alice. Please don't do this. Don't take him completely away. He's my Jeremy. Please."

Mom seemed anxious. "Jeremy..."

"No. It's Ok. It'll hurt for a while, but Aunt Marie can always get another man. It's not like they aren't chasing her all the time."

Aunt Marie raised her head, her eyes red and tearing. "We can be the way we were, can't we Jeremy? Best friends. You can still tell me anything. It can be the way it was, before. Right?"

"Maybe, in time. I think we need a break."

Mom twisted in my arms, looking up at me. "No Jeremy. She's your Aunt. She loves you like her own son. You can't just throw that away."

Aunt Marie squirmed even closer, sliding her leg under Mom's. "Listen to your Mom, Jeremy. It doesn't have to be like that. Please. Don't abandon me. I...I couldn't take that. I couldn't. You guys are all I have. You and Colin."

"You don't understand, Aunt Marie. She hates you. What you did eats at her every day. If we even mention you, she goes crazy. We were watching a video together, and I said we'd been practicing kissing, you and me, and Mom went nuts. When I told her I wanted you guys to try to work things out, she practically disowned me she was so mad. I can't hurt her anymore."

Mom had lowered her head, and wasn't even looking at her sister anymore. "Jeremy, it wasn't like that."

"Yes Mom, it was. It was terrible. You said I betrayed you and that I didn't love you. You screamed at Dad. It's too much. Maybe you're right."

"You hate me Alice? You hate me that much?" Aunt Marie sobbed.

Mom shook her head. "I don't hate you. I love you, you're my sister. I...I just get so angry. You hurt me so badly."

Aunt Marie looked devastated. "God, I've destroyed my life. I was so jealous of you, and look what I've done. I'm sorry, Alice. I never wanted to hurt you. You're my big sister. My idol. I...I won't bother you anymore."

Colin had some serious timing issues. He decided to make an appearance about then. "What's up? You never came back out."

Aunt Marie stood wiping her eyes. "We need to leave, Colin. Say goodbye to Alice and your cousin."

Mom reached out, "Marie..."

I grabbed her hands. "No. Let her go. It's better this way."

She looked at me in shock. "Stop it, Jeremy! This isn't right."

"Mom? Why are you crying? What's wrong?" Colin asked nervously. He walked over to her, and took her in his arms. "What happened, Mom?"

"I...I've done some terrible things, Colin. Awful things and I'm just going to have to live with that. We really need to go now."

He looked over at me angrily. "What's going on? What did you guys do?"

I felt bad about what I was doing, and I hoped it would work out, and not blow up in my face. "We didn't do anything. Ask your Mom sometime. Ask her how one sister should treat another. What she did. How she tried to take my father. How she stole Mom's boyfriends growing up. Ask her."

Mom seemed angry. "Enough, Jeremy! That was a long time ago. Don't tell him things like that."

"It's the truth," I snapped.

"It's the past. You can't do this. You can't send her away. She's been your favorite for 18 years. What she did has nothing to do with you."

"She tried to get between us. Remember what she said to you on the way back from the cabin? She knew exactly what she was doing."

Aunt Marie was crying again. "No, Jeremy, I swear. I wasn't trying to hurt her, or take you from her. I swear, I wouldn't do that."

"You don't know, Aunt Marie. The way she looked at me afterward, like I was scum, lower than dirt. I won't have that. Not from Mom."

"Jeremy, stop this now! You're overreacting. She's family," Mom said angrily.

I moved her off my lap, and stood up. "She's not. Family doesn't do what she did to you. I'm done. We're done."

"Don't tell me what I am or am not," Mom snapped.

"Whatever. You can kiss and make up, but not me. I'm not going to let her or anybody else get between you and me. Never."

Colin had been standing, his arm around his mother. He stepped toward me. "You're being a jerk," he said angrily.

"Don't be stupid, Colin." I pushed him to the side. "Take your Mom home. She's not welcome here. And leave my Mom alone, she doesn't want you around."

I was goading him. Purposely. So easy to push his buttons.

He turned red, and took a swing at me. I went with it, letting him hit me, then stepped into him, driving my fist into his stomach hard. He dropped to his knees, gasping.

"Fuck off. Don't you ever touch my mother again, or I swear I'll kill you. I was going to do it that first night, but Dad talked me out of it. I should have."

I ran up the stairs, and slammed my door. I laid on my bed, trembling, my stomach in knots. I hated it, all of it.

It was more than an hour later, and I was lying there regretting everything I'd done. It looked like I'd screwed up. It was a stupid, desperate stunt. If it was going to work, I'd expected her to show up in my room within minutes. Fuck.

I was feeling sorry for myself. I decided to give Penny a call. Maybe it would make me feel better.

I was right. Hearing her voice picked up my spirits. I told her a little about what was going on, and that I wasn't sure we'd be able to get together later. I'd been hoping for a little more practice, but she was good about it, telling me she was going over to her friend's house.

"Your ears should be burning in a little while. I might even have her come over and help her work on my shrine. It's really coming along nicely."

I laughed, and it felt good. "Have you been practicing your swirly-go-round?"

She giggled. "Right. And who would I practice with?"

"One of your myriad fans. I'm sure the boys would line up for a chance."

"I'm sure they would. But I'm done with boys. I'm quite happy with my amazing man. I think I'll save all my practicing for him."

"I'll call you later, if anything changes."

I hung up the phone after saying my goodbyes, and was about to get up and face the music, when the door cracked open.

Mom poked her head in. "Jeremy?" She had gotten dressed, exchanging the robe for shorts and a t-shirt. No bra, I saw.

I sat up. She opened the door and came over to the bed, sitting beside me. "Are you calm now?"

I nodded.

She put her arms around me. "You were too harsh with your Aunt. She didn't deserve that."

"I'm sorry Mom. It just drives me crazy to see you so upset."

She nodded. "I know. But she's still my sister. She's your family. You hurt her badly."

"Not like she hurt you."

"That was a long time ago. She was just a kid."

"My age?"

Mom was quiet. "I don't want this. I don't want you to be angry with her over something that happened so long ago."

"Long ago? What about the Jeep ride, Mom?"

"We both know that wasn't the same. She loves you, we'd all been drinking, and your father made sure you two were in a special situation. She might have pushed things a little too far, but it wasn't out of cruelty, it was out of love." She leaned into me, easing me back on the bed, her hand caressing my chest. "You can't understand. For Marie and me, you're so much like your father back then, it's disconcerting. So easy to forget. You're like catnip to us."

"I don't want to be angry with her Mom. I love her. I just don't want you to be unhappy."

"I'd be a lot sadder with her out of our lives. I love her."

"So what do you want to do?" I asked.

"I want you to make up with her. I want things back the way they were. You were very mean to Colin. You hurt his feelings badly. He looks up to you."

"I didn't mean to. He started it. He hit me first."

Mom looked irritated. "He couldn't hurt you. You know that. You're almost twice his size! Hitting him was cruel, you could have walked away. I'm disappointed in you. He's your cousin."

"I'm sorry, Mom. I was just so angry. When he took that shot at me, I wasn't thinking. I reacted poorly."

She brought her lips to mine. "I know. You did it for me, and I understand. I need you to make things right, though. Can you do that for me?"

I pulled her closer, kissing her. "Of course. Whatever you want."

She got up and opened the door, and Aunt Marie walked in, wearing one of Mom's nightgowns. She looked nervous, and Mom took her by the hand and led her to my bed. She stood behind her sister. "No more stupid rules, Jeremy. Show my sister you still love her."

Aunt Marie was always so confident, so in control. Now she appeared distraught, shaken. I held my hands out to her, and she hesitantly placed hers in mine, and let me draw her down onto my bed. I looked over at Mom.

She smiled shyly. "Colin's very upset. I'm going to calm him down."

I lifted an eyebrow, just the right, a talent I'd been working on diligently.

She blushed. "No more than in the car, Ok? I won't break your rules."

"Dad's rules," I reminded her.

"Yes, your father's rules. I understand. He...he needs me now."

Aunt Marie's head was whipping back and forth between us like she was at a tennis match.

"Tell him I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. I was angry, but he's still my bud."

Mom grinned. "I will. Now convince your favorite girl you're sorry," she said, giving me a wink. She turned and walked out of my room, closing the door behind her.

I had been sitting up, and I took Marie in my arms and guided her down to lay beside me.

She was still looking anxious. "You're not still mad at me, are you Jeremy?"

"No, Aunt Marie. I love you."

She leaned into me, pressing her head against my chest. "You hurt me, baby. You were supposed to take care of me. Supposed to be on my side."

I kissed her head softly. "I am."

She looked up at me. "You have a strange way of showing it."

I smiled. "How are things with you and Mom now?"

"Better. She's still very cross with you."

I gave her a squeeze. "Better she be angry with me than you, don't you think?"

She stared into my eyes thoughtfully. "That...was that on purpose?"

I tilted her chin up. "It didn't seem like things were getting anywhere between you and Mom. I thought I might try something desperate. A little crazy, even. A way to get her on your side, defending you." I kissed her softly. "You can never say anything to Mom about it. Promise me."

"You didn't mean it?" she whispered.

"Who's been trying to bring you two together? I want you here with us. If that means I have to take a little heat for a while, that's fine. I'd do anything to heal the breach between you two. I didn't mean to upset you, but it had to seem real. Forgive me?"

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,409 Followers