Two Moms, Two Laps: Old Wounds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,409 Followers

She relaxed, her arms hugging me tightly. "Oh, Jeremy. You're too good to me."

I laughed, running my hand down her side. "Impossible. Nothing's too good for my special girl. My first fantasy woman. My confidante and teacher."

She grinned. "Now what? Do you think she meant it? No rules?"

"I think she did, but she may not feel that way later. I think it would be best if we tried to stick to our rules just a little bit longer. I'll tell her I couldn't do it, I was too upset. Dollars to donuts she'll be pushing us together."

"God, you are a devious little son-of-a-bitch, aren't you?"

I rolled her on top of me, squealing delightfully. I kissed her hard. "Is that anyway to talk about your favorite nephew? Haven't we learned anything, naughty Marie?" I swatted her butt playfully.

She rolled off of me, then was fighting to get my clothing off. I didn't resist, letting her pull off my shirt and pants. As she was pulling down my boxers, I decided to tease her. "Colin tells me you two have been naughty."

She hesitated, then finished stripping me. "That damn boy should learn how to keep his mouth shut," she mumbled.

I hopped onto my knees, and grabbed the bottom of her nightgown, pulling it off of her, over her head. "From me? Where's the trust, Auntie?"

She tackled me, dressed only in her panties, her buxom breast crushed against my chest. "What did he tell you?"

I laughed. "Uh-uh. What did you do, you naughty wench?"

"Not what I do with you," she teased.

"How far? More than the handjob?"

"Not much. He needs to learn how to be with a girl, doesn't he? How to bring her pleasure."

"Kissing?"

She nodded, giving me one of her delightful kisses.

"Boobies?"

She grinned. "Not his first time there, is it? They've always been for Colin and you."

I rolled her over, giggling, while I sucked a nipple into my mouth, playfully. "You do have the greatest tits. It would be awfully cruel to take them away." I gave the sister nipple a suck. "Keeping him out of your panties?"

She blushed. "You're not going to let this go, are you?"

I slid down her body, kissing her belly, until I got to her waist. I grabbed her panties and started easing them down her legs. "You don't have to tell me. It's not like I'm anyone important to you."

She gave me a push with her foot, "You are so rotten!"

I leaped between her legs, spreading them, and dove face first between her legs. She fought me playfully, giggling, until she sighed and pulled my face tight against her crotch. I took my time, reviewing the lessons she'd taught me, until she was thrusting up against my mouth, moaning and coming for me. I held onto her firmly, and started fingering her roughly, her pussy soaking wet, making dirty, nasty splashing noises as I drove two fingers into her, my other hand rubbing her little love button.

Aunt Marie was twisting on the bed, her legs shaking, struggling while I forced her to come for me again. "Please, Jeremy," she gasped.

"Please, what?" I teased.

"Enough...too sensitive."

I laughed, and brought my mouth down and back into action, sucking on her like my life depended on it. I even tickled her backdoor, though I knew she didn't go there. Just nudging it, pressing softly, getting most of my first knuckle in. Her moaning had become desperate grunts, her legs kicking out, twisting, trying to push me away. I was having none of it. I was determined to drive my aunt crazy with lust.

She cried out when I switched back to fingering her hard, three fingers working her over. I moved from between her legs, sliding up alongside her body. I trapped one of her legs with mine, brought an arm across her shoulders pinning her down, and did what my father had taught me. Two fingers, yanking up hard against her pussy, merciless, while she gasped and pleaded.

Her head tilted back and she moaned "Oh, God!" It was harder to get her off than Mom, and my arm was tiring, but I kept it up. "God, oh God, oh God," she groaned, her body shaking.

I picked up the pace, my fingers almost pulling her off the bed. She screamed, and I felt the pulse within her, and pulled my hand free, as the clear liquid shot from her pussy. She was out of control, and I kept her leg pinned down with mine and slapped down on her clit, setting her off again. When she seemed to come off the worst of it, I rubbed her softly, leaning over and kissing her. "That was beautiful," I told her.

"Jesus," she gasped, looking up at me, and I slid my fingers back inside her, going to work again.

"No!" she moaned, "No more."

"Come for me, Marie. Squirt for me."

It took only a couple more minutes and she was coming hard again. Her body reacted stronger the second time, trembling, her stomach muscles spasming out of control. Every few seconds I'd see them harden, and she'd grunt. I spanked her naughty little pussy, making her scream, flooding my bed.

I didn't want to leave her like Dad and I had left Mom, so I eased back after that, holding her, cuddling her, caressing her crotch gently. She was half out of it, in a daze, giggling a little. "Jeremy," she whispered lovingly.

"Who loves you, Marie?" I teased, kissing her chin.

"My Jeremy. My Jeremy loves me."

"Always, Aunt Marie. You should have known that. You should have had faith in me."

Her eyes teared up, and she rolled onto her side, her arms enveloping me. "I do Jeremy. I love you. I love you so much."

I held her, my hands gliding over her soft skin, telling her how important she was to me, how much I loved her. She relaxed and cuddled in closer. I was kissing the top of her head, when I realized she was asleep. I figured it must have been a pretty exhausting and emotional day for her.

I took a couple of minutes to gorge myself on her amazing tits, which I could never get enough of. Her nipples were hard, but other than that she was barely reacting. A last gentle kiss on her lips, and I slid her sideways, out of the puddle she was lying in, and pulled the covers up to her chin.

I put on my boxers and a t-shirt, and went to see if Mom was being good.

After a quick look around, I determined she wasn't upstairs. I didn't hear them anywhere, and headed downstairs. The two of them were lying on the couch, holding each other. Colin was still dressed the same, but Mom had lost her shirt. They were kissing, and their lips never separated while I watched. I went to the kitchen and got a glass of water, then walked into the living room.

I know, I was being rotten. I hate to admit it, but I was jealous. I wanted Mom for myself. Completely unfair, but I couldn't help it.

Mom opened her eyes and saw me watching. She pulled back abruptly, her arm covering her chest. "Jeremy! I...I thought you were upstairs."

I grinned. "So it looks. Aunt Marie is asleep. I guess it's been too stressful a day for her."

Colin sat up, blushing, trying to hide his erection. After a little scooting around they were sitting side by side, almost touching. I sat next to my mother, pulling her against me. "I'm not interrupting anything, am I?"

Mom's turn to blush. "We were...we're just talking, mostly," she said finally.

I chuckled. "Quietest talking I ever heard." She still had her arm over her breasts, and I pulled them down slowly exposing her. "Looks like he talked your shirt off, Mom."

She jabbed me with her elbow. "Don't be mean, Jeremy."

I kissed her neck. "Isn't she the most beautiful thing in the world, Colin?"

He nodded, his eyes on her chest. "I can't believe it sometimes."

I nibbled her ear, and she leaned back against me. "I know. I can barely stand it. Every time I see her, I want to go crazy on her. I almost can't help myself." I reached around and squeezed her tits, tugging on her hard nipples.

"Please, Jeremy," she whispered softly.

"Colin, I'm going to borrow Mom for a second. We won't be long, she'll be down in a couple of minutes, Ok?"

"Uh...sure," he said.

"Have a beer and relax. We'll be back in a bit." I got up and faced him. "I'm sorry about earlier. Still friends, right?"

He nodded. "Sorry I swung on you. I couldn't stand seeing Mom like that."

"Understood. We gotta protect our moms. I would have done the same thing." I took Mom by the hand, and at the last minute she grabbed her shirt as I pulled her toward the stairs.

"What are you doing," she asked.

"Taking you to your room for a second."

She followed quietly, until I got her in her bedroom. I closed the door behind us.

"That was mean, teasing him like that," Mom whispered.

"I'm sorry. I was jealous."

She looked at me, then came into my arms, kissing me. "Baby, you never need to be jealous. You're my man. I was only trying to help your cousin a little. What happened to Marie? I thought you guys would be busy for hours."

"I couldn't do it, Mom. I'm sorry. We talked, kissed and played a little, but I couldn't go all the way. I'm still afraid it will mess things up."

"You fixed things though, didn't you? You can't stay mad at her. You two love each other."

I pulled Mom to the bed, and pulled off my boxers. I was achingly hard. I'd been expecting a little quid-pro-quo from Aunt Marie after getting her off, but no such luck. Then seeing Mom like that, I was ready to burst a blood vessel.

"We're better. I think it might be a while before it's like it was. When I think of how she hurt you, I...I guess I go a little nuts."

Mom moved down the bed, her hand reaching out and stroking me. "Give her a chance, baby. I believe she's trying? Don't you?"

"Yes. She's always been great to me. I know she'd never do anything to hurt us. Still, it's hard."

Mom laughed, her wicked tongue lashing out at my cock. "It is, isn't it? You played around, but she didn't get you off?"

I lied. "I couldn't. I can't get hard for her like I do for you, right now."

She looked up at me in surprise, then she crawled up my body, hugging me. "Poor baby, I have made a mess of this, haven't I?"

"No way Mom. It's not your fault."

She was rubbing her thigh against my erection. "I notice you have no problem getting hard for your ol' Mom," she teased.

"No. I doubt that will ever be a problem. I want you every time I see you."

Her lips grazed mine. "I know baby. I can feel it."

"I hate Dad's rules. I want you. I want to take you right now. Over and over again."

"Soon. I know you'll work it out. Then we'll do it all."

"Suck me, Mom?"

"Whenever you want, Jeremy. You only have to ask."

"I'm asking."

She smiled and shimmied down the bed. Her mouth slid over my cock, and she bobbed her head up and down a couple of times. She looked up at me, grinning. "You're asking, and I'm sucking."

I got off pretty quickly, after only a couple of minutes. She didn't let up for a second, getting me stiff again, and then going through her paces. I recognized each move for what it was, groaning, begging and moaning when appropriate.

"Jesus, Mom! You are so amazing. Why would I ever want Aunt Marie to do that, when I have you? She's not even as good as Penny before you started working with her."

Mom pulled off me, and stroked my stiff shaft. "You should be happy she sucks you at all. She doesn't hardly do that for anybody else. That's how much she loves you."

"You should train her," I said.

She laughed, and went back to sucking me.

"I wasn't joking."

She gave me her swirly-go-round, then lifted off. "First, she's got too much pride to let me do that. Second, why would I give her any more ammo in the competition against me?"

"Competition? Please. Besides, she could practice for years and she'd never even be in the same league as Penny, never mind you. She'll never enjoy it like you two do, and that makes all the difference."

Mom giggled, licking and kissing my cock all over. "You really think I enjoy this? Debasing myself for you and your father? Shedding the disguise so you can see me for what I am? A cock-hungry cum-slut?" She was smiling as she said it.

"You love it, crazy woman. It shows in everything you do. And we love you for it."

She pouted cutely. "Is that why you love me? Just because I'll give you a blowjob?"

I leaned over, grabbed her under the armpits, and lifted her bodily, laying her on top of me. I hugged her tight, then smacked her bottom. "How long have I loved you, Mom?"

She cuddled into me, kissing my neck. "Always." She giggled, "You always were a Momma's boy."

"I am. I love you more than anything. How long have I been getting blowjobs?"

"Uh...about a week?"

"Five days. Now, do you really think that's what I love about you?"

She laughed, squeezing me. "It's something you love about me."

"Absolutely. I love everything about you. Now finish what you started, evil Mommy. It's not nice to leave your son with a case of blue balls."

"I'd never do that," she said, then was quiet as she went back to work on me with a passion. She was wicked when she wanted to be, and had me unloading for her after only another five or so minutes.

"Stamina, Jeremy. We're going to have to work on that," she teased, licking her sexy lips.

"Unfair. You did that on purpose. You could have made it last."

She smiled. "Alright. You caught me. Go back to Marie, and do what you can to make her feel better. I'm going to go tease your cousin a little more. Don't interrupt me again for at least an hour. I'm going to make him mess his pants for me."

"Just remember the rules, Mom."

She stood up, and put her t-shirt back on. I watched her, thinking how much I wanted to take it off of her again. That and her shorts. Drag her into bed and have my way with her. Repeatedly. With vigor.

"Don't look at me like that, Jeremy. You're going to get me all worked up. Go to your Aunt. Make up with her for me."

"I'll try, Mom."

She blew me a kiss, and hurried back down the stairs. I headed for the bedroom, where my aunt was still napping. I pulled the covers off of her naked voluptuous body, and eased her legs open. I was gentle, kissing and licking, no finger poking at all.

"Mmmm, Jeremy," she sighed, her hand reaching down and brushing my hair.

I relaxed, playing, adoring the sweet, naughty opening. She was purring for me, sighing beautifully. "God, honey, that's so nice," she murmured.

My tongue was almost numb, I'd been working on her so long, but I wasn't reaching out that far, just past my lips, teasing her, sucking on her clit, licking the edges. I planted my mouth over her clit, sucking gently, rubbing my tongue around her firm little pearl. Softly, barely touching it.

I was surprised at her adorable little whimper, and I felt her throbbing in my mouth. I eased back, kissing it carefully, then climbed up beside her, pulling her into my arms.

"That was perfect, honey. So sweet. I felt so loved."

I kissed her nose. "Good, because you are, you know. Loved."

"Make love to me, Jeremy," she asked softly.

"God, I want to so badly. But not yet."

She pouted. "Why? Now that she'll let us."

"I'm going to make her force us together. I'm not going to let up until she's the one actually putting my cock inside of you."

Aunt Marie laughed. "Really? You think you can push her that far?"

"I think if Colin wasn't here today, she'd be in here now, working on me to fully forgive you."

"What do you want to do now?" she teased, rubbing her hands on my chest.

"Honestly? I just want to hang out with my best friend, and doing it naked is about as good as it gets."

"Really? I'm naked in your bed, and that's all you can think of?" she pouted.

"I'm thinking of a lot more. Tons more. You know what I really want to do. But with the long view in mind, I'd much rather have my way with you for the rest of my life, than screw things up because Mom's in la-la land at the moment." I pulled her close, my arm around her, hugging her, leaving little kisses all over her face.

I slid my lips down to hers, kissing her softly, tenderly. "I'm so lucky to be here with you," I whispered.

She grinned. "Ditto."

Another heart-warming kiss, and a thought occurred to me. "Want to hear about my first time with Penny?"

Her eyes shot open. "You did it with your girlfriend?"

"Oh yeah. Big time. Even shot a movie. If we can get Mom and Penny to Ok it, I'd love to show it to you."

We pulled up the covers, cuddled in the near dark, and I told her. "Some of this is very private, you'll understand, but I've always been able to tell you anything, right?"

"Of course! I've never broken a single one of your secrets."

"These aren't necessarily mine. You promise?"

"Always." She smiled, and gave me a quick little kiss, the pouted. "I was starting to think you didn't want to share with me anymore. So much going on in your life, and I feel left out."

"It's been a hectic week. But you'll always be my best friend, and I'll never leave you out. You know how I feel about you."

I earned another pout. "I thought so, but it feels like your Mom is taking my place, and your girlfriend is your big new romance," she said.

"Mom is mom. I love her to death. But we've never really shared our private thoughts and stuff until the last week or so. Not like you. So it's new, and cool, and different, but you've always been my number one go-to friend. That will never change. As for Penny, it's wonderful, it is. Learning about love and sex together. Getting closer. But you know how it is. Young love. Who knows where we'll be in a year? You and me, we're forever you know."

Her eyes got misty, and she hugged me. "You mean that, don't you?"

"Forever and ever. Nobody will ever have that part of me that you do. I can easily picture you and me lying together like this 30 years from now, cuddling and kissing, and telling each other everything."

She rested her head on my shoulder, sighing. "I'd like that. I can see it too." She giggled. "Now about that Penny..."

Half an hour later I was still answering her questions, and she had her hand on my erection, stroking it lazily, just playing around. Mom walked in on us. "Looks like you two are getting along again, getting ready for another go?" she asked, but I could tell that no matter how cool she tried to act, it was bothering her a little. Bursting in the door like that, I had no doubt she was trying to surprise us.

Aunt Marie was on the opposite side of me from the door, and Mom had a great view of her hand, moving up and down my shaft. "Another go? It's taken me all afternoon to get this much out of him," Aunt Marie pouted.

The idea of Mom helping Aunt Marie tend to me had the blood surging down below. I was rock hard in a few seconds. Which might not have been the best thing. Aunt Marie let go of my cock. "You see Alice? I spend hours with him, naked and teasing, and I get nowhere. Five seconds after you walk in the door, fully clothed, and he's hard as stone." Aunt Marie sat up, and the next thing I knew she had her face in her hands sobbing.

"You had to do it, didn't you? You couldn't leave me anything? Twenty years later and you're still punishing me. You've taken him completely away from me and left me nothing. Nothing!" Aunt Marie cried.

"I didn't Marie, I swear," Mom started, sitting on the bed opposite her.

"LIAR! Sure, he says he wants more. That he's on my side, wants to help me, but there's the truth!" she said, taking a swipe at my shaft. "He doesn't want me anymore. You've got it all now. Harold, Jeremy, and even Colin, I bet. What have you done to steal him away from me? Why, Alice? Do you still hate me that much? I was a 16 year old confused kid. Are you going to hold it against me forever?" Aunt Marie stood and picked up her panties, stepping into them. She grabbed my shirt and pulled it on, angrily, heading out of my bedroom.

"Don't go Marie," Mom pleaded.

Aunt Marie glared at us. "I don't know what kind of cruel game you're playing. I opened my heart to you both. Told you everything, begged forgiveness. Then you pull this shit. He keeps me busy, while you seduce my son? When were you going to tell me about Penny, Alice? His first time, and I never heard a word from you?"

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,409 Followers