Two Moms, Two Laps: Quiet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,376 Followers

"A few. Nothing like you guys."

"Crap."

She bounced up and straddled my waist, chuckling. "I don't think you have anything to worry about. You were well behaved. According to Mom, he already thought I'd lost my virginity. If anyone should be sweating, it's Mom. She chaperoned the thing."

"Which version is he getting shown?"

"Don't know. I'm not sure she knew until the last moment. I think she's going to show him the blowjob video first. Sort of break him in. Jeez, Jeremy! I can't believe I let you film me."

"Pretty amazing though, you have to admit," I teased.

"Seems like some people think so."

"I think your Mom's going to be walking bowlegged tomorrow."

"Jeremy!"

"Daddy's little girl is a sex...machine," I teased, sing-song.

"Stop it. It's not funny," she whined, smacking me.

"Not funny, but very, very hot and sexy." I sat up on my knees trying to look fierce. "Penelope! I had some very disturbing news about your behavior today," I growled deepening my voice.

"Not. Funny."

"Not funny at all, young woman. And the words that came from that mouth of yours! Such filth." I reached out and rubbed my finger across her lips.

"You're a pig!" she whined, pushing me away.

"Is that any way to talk to your father. I have half a mind to wash your mouth out," I told her. I started stroking my cock.

"Half a mind is right."

"I will not have you disrespecting me, young woman. A harlot living under my roof!" I grabbed her and pulled her over my lap, despite her admirable struggles. She cried out when the palm of my hand came crashing down on her ass.

"Ow!" she whined, kicking her legs.

I started walloping her rear. Not too hard, but firmly and loudly. "You. Will. Respect. Me. In. My. House!" I barked, each word accentuated with a new smack.

I used one of my favorite lines on her, spanking her pink butt rapidly. "I brought you into this world, young lady. I can take you out. Make another one just like you."

"Stop," she whined. "Enough!"

"Are you going to behave now?" I teased, my hand rubbing her warm cheeks.

"You're a beast. Do you get off on spanking girls now?" she said, trying to wiggle out of my grip.

I started spanking her again, more firmly, and she wiggled, and tried to cover her bottom, but stopped trying to get away. "I can do this all night, young lady. Are you going to behave!"

She glared at me. "I can take it as hard as you can give it, pervert."

Man, she was ornery. I rubbed her cheeks again, teasingly. "I washed this cute little bottom, diapered it. Kissed it. Don't make me blister it, little girl."

"I bet you liked that. Kissing my ass."

Leaning over I pressed my lips to her rosy cheeks. "I loved kissing your ass. You're my baby. There's not a single part of your body I don't love."

"Dirty old man," she sneered.

I spread her legs, wiggling out from under her a little and let my kisses move downward between her legs. "Pretty baby girl. All grown up now."

"Does that excite you, old man? Kissing me there?"

My lips arrived at their target, and I nibbled her fleshy lips. I was moving, leaving her prone on her belly, scooting around her legs, spreading them, kissing and teasing. "Does it excite you, baby girl?"

"No. It's gross."

"Don't lie to me baby. I will wash your mouth out."

"I... I think it's disgusting," she sighed, her sweet pussy starting to weep for me.

I licked her teasingly. "Nasty baby girl. Leaking all over Daddy's tongue."

"You're the nasty one. Stop it. I don't like it. I'm telling Mom." She opened her legs wider, lifting her ass up.

"Does your Mommy lick you better than Daddy," I teased, running my tongue along her slit.

"I... She doesn't..."

I spanked her ass sharply, making her jump. "I warned you about lying to me. She told me everything you know. Everything."

"It wasn't the same," she whined. "She was taking care of me. That's all."

I walked around the bed, my erection standing tall. "Open up that little mouth for me. Time to wash it out."

"Daddy..." she whined, looking up at me.

"Open, my little Angel. Isn't Daddy good enough for you? Didn't I raise you right? Take care of my little girl? Open, baby."

She opened her mouth, and I slid my cock between her lips. She didn't cooperate, just laying there, mouth open, while I stroked a couple of inches into her mouth.

"I've seen the video, baby girl. I know you can do better than that. Not as good as your Momma, of course, but surely better than that."

She glared at me, pulling off. "Not as good as Momma?" She took me back in her mouth, and gave it her best. Swirly, Pirate-ship, even down her throat. She pounded her face down on my cock, then slowed, looking up at me, making love to it.

"What do you think of your little cock-sucker now? As good as Momma?"

"Suck it, baby. Show me more."

She returned to action, once again employing all she'd been learning. Amazing. That's all I can say. I reached down hand held her head in my hands, fucking that sexy mouth. "Dirty girl," I growled.

She pulled away with a huge gasp, laughing. "Daddy's dirty girl."

I pulled her face back onto my cock. "Not Jeremy's dirty girl?"

She shook her head.

"Daddy's?"

She nodded, tilting her head back and looking up at me, her eyes wide and innocent, such contrast to that teasing mouth.

"Daddy's going to come for his baby," I whispered.

She rapidly bobbed up and down on the end, her hand stroking me, milking me.

"Now, baby," I groaned.

Her tongue was teasing the head, while she sucked me, and I exploded. She whimpered softly, sucking me dry, while I groaned, stroking her soft hair.

She kept it going for a bit, slowing, gentle, until I started softening. She pulled off, and kissed the head gently.

"I love you, baby girl," I teased, leaning over and kissing her lips.

"God, Jeremy. You are really warped." She slapped my thigh. "And my ass stings. What were you thinking, spanking me like that!"

"Talking back already? Am I going to have to call your father back in and spank you for real?"

"Don't even think about it!"

I jumped on the bed, bouncing, pulling her into my arms, laughing as we rolled across the bed. "You know my Dad fucked you."

"What?" she squealed. "He did no such thing!"

"He made Mom pretend to be you, and he stole your virginity before I could get it."

"He didn't!"

"Uh-hunh. That's what your videos did to him. What do you think it's going to do to your old man?"

She pinched me. "Stop teasing me. I'm already worried enough."

I pulled her close, hugging her, kissing her softly. "Alright. No more teasing. You are the hottest thing in three states."

"Just for you, Jeremy." She pressed her lips to mine, kissing me more firmly. "Only you, baby."

"You sure got wet for me. Was it the spanking, or was it for Daddy?"

"No teasing. You promised."

"I'm not teasing. You were soaking. Dripping. Did you like getting spanked that much?"

"Beast," she whispered.

"You did, didn't you."

"Asshole."

I nibbled her lip. "It's me, beautiful. You can be an open book. Tell me the truth. You liked it?"

She blushed. "Maybe. A little. The whole Daddy thing was very naughty," she said. "That was so wrong."

"I know."

"Does your Mom do more than suck you? Is that what the fight is about?"

Damn. Not a discussion I wanted to have. "Solemn oath it doesn't leave this room?"

"I'm a little sad you even have to ask. Of course."

"We did. A couple of times. We stopped before it got carried away."

"When?"

"Before you and me. We confessed to Dad, but took to long to do it. He had already figured it out. I think if we'd just been up front when it happened, it would have worked out. We screwed up. Now everything's a mess."

She kissed me softly. "Thanks for telling me. I don't want to make things any worse for you guys. I would hate that. Your parents are the greatest."

"They think the world of you. That's for sure. You should have seen them all hounding me to call you after the fight. All of them. Man, I got an earful."

"I'm glad they did. Your Mom convince you? Or was it Dad?"

"Aunt Marie."

"Really?"

"She's always been me best friend. I could tell her anything growing up. She always treated me like an adult, honest with me. She knew how to make me see things right."

"I guess I owe her one. I thought for sure it would be your Mom. No way you could say no to her."

"I'm sure I surprised both of us, when she asked me to do it for her, and that's exactly what I said," I confessed.

Penny hugged me, and I held her, kissing the top of her head. "I should start cleaning up. I told Mom I wouldn't be late, and I don't want to got back reeking of sex."

"Shower?"

She nodded, grinning.

"Together?"

Her smile grew wider, and she nodded harder.

We took our time, and it was another hour before she was ready to go. Mom had poked her head in, asking if she was staying for dinner.

"Not tonight Mom. It's video debut night in her house."

"Jeremy!" Penny whined, blushing.

Mom laughed and gave her a hug. "It'll be fine, sweetie. Daddy's know their baby's grow up. Now he won't have to wonder."

"I know I'm gonna die of embarrassment," Penny said.

"Trust me. He's thinking the same thing. Be gentle with him. But make sure he knows you're still his baby girl."

"Like Jeremy's still your baby boy?" Penny asked.

"Exactly. No matter what else happens, where he goes, what he does, he'll always be my baby boy. Best in the world."

On the way out the door, Penny saw Dad sitting in his chair. She jogged over to him, pulled the papers out of his hand without a word, and climbed into his lap, straddling him. He looked surprised at her actions. She wrapped her arms around his neck, hugging him tight, as she brought her lips to his ear whispering. He listened, his arms wrapping her up. I saw him nod a couple of times, then shake his head. He nodded again. She let go, then grabbed his face in her hands, and gave him a big kiss.

She pulled away a bit, looking into his eyes, and then kissed him again, softly. "Promise, Daddy?" she said.

"You're rotten, you know that?" he laughed.

She nodded, giggling. "I know. Now promise."

"Alright. Now get out of her before I forget myself and tan your bottom, ornery thing."

She got up laughing. "Too late. Jeremy already did that." She skipped back to me, gave Mom a quick kiss on the lips, and pulled me out the door. I walked her home, hand in hand.

"What was that all about?"

"None of your bees-wax," she laughed.

"That was a big kiss," I said.

"Mmhmm. He kisses nice."

I wasn't sure I liked that.

"Chill out, Jeremy. I'm only teasing. He's going to earn that kiss."

"What does that mean?"

"I'm not telling. Not yet. Give it some time, Ok? And trust me. You do trust me, don't you?"

I stopped and pulled her into my arms. "Sorry. Still a little jealous I guess. You're gonna have to ease back on the teasing a bit, Ok?"

"Alright. Jeez, you just had your way with me for an entire day. How could you be jealous?"

"I know it's stupid. I can't help it. I'm sorry. I do trust you."

We stopped in front of her door. "Come in?" she asked.

I laughed. "No way. This is all yours. I don't know when I'll have the guts to walk in there again."

"Meanie. Call me later?"

"Sure."

"Promise?"

"Alright. I promise. I'll call. Stop stalling. And be good."

"Thanks for today, Jeremy."

"I love you, Penny."

She grinned. "I know." She opened the door, and gave me a quick wave before disappearing inside.

* * *

At home, I was told I only had a few minutes before dinner.

"Air out your room, Jeremy. And bring down the old sheets, don't leave them in the hamper."

I blushed, and Dad laughed. "God, to be 18 again."

Mom leaned down and kissed him on the cheek. "And give up all that knowledge? Not in a million years, bucko."

"Ok, to be 18, with what I know now."

Mom grinned. "Now that would be something. I'd be in a wheel chair before I was 20."

It was great to see them kidding around. I had no illusions that everything was fixed, but it seemed better.

It only took a few minutes to remake the bed, open the windows for a little fresh air, and gather up the sheets and towels. I dumped them in the laundry room, and joined Dad at the dinner table.

Mom served up her roast, giving Dad a big helping. Probably his favorite. As she turned to serve me, I saw him pat her on the bottom.

Mom would usually give a little squeal or jump if he did something like that. This time she stopped and looked back at him. "Again?" she asked.

Dad grinned, and Mom finished filling my plate with Dad rubbing her bottom.

As she served herself, Dad turned to me. "Happy you worked things out?"

"I was a jerk. Rub it in. I can't help it if I get jealous. It's not like I plan on it. Hell, she spent the whole day with me, and that kiss she gave you drove me nuts! How do you handle it?"

He seemed surprised by my answer. "Trust. You have to trust her. Nothing else will work. You can't be there all the time, so you have to count on her to do the right thing. You do trust her, don't you son?"

I took a bite of the soft potato. "Yeah. It's not helping so far."

"The rest is time. Trust over time. You'll get there. It's pretty obvious." He gave me a grin, digging into the roast."

Suddenly he stopped eating. He put down his knife and fork, looking across the table.

"Alice," he said.

"Is something wrong with the roast? I... I used a different wine..."

He shook his head. "No. It's perfect as usual." He took a few seconds, while we both waited in anticipation.

"I'm going to trust you again. It may not always be easy for me, so I'm gonna ask you to be patient with me. I trust you not to cheat on me, not to do anything behind my back, and to be upfront in everything you do. Please don't deceive me, or let me down."

I saw Mom choke up. "Never again, Harold. I promise. Thank you."

He reached over and squeezed my wrist. "You too, Jeremy. I trust you. I have to confess I lied to you. You don't disappoint me. You never have. You made mistakes, we all did, but I've never been disappointed in you. I'm proud of you." He looked more serious than he had in ages. "I love you."

"I... I love you too, Dad. I'm sorry I let you down. Never again. I'll never betray your trust."

Mom dropped her silverware, and ran around the table. She knelt beside Dad's chair wrapping her arms around his waist. She was openly crying. She was trying to speak through the sobbing, but all I could understand was the occasional "Sorry" and "Trust". He put his arm around her shoulders.

"I know, baby."

Eventually she calmed and we managed to go back to eating our meal. It was like a dark cloud over the house had been blown away. We laughed and I got teased for the noises we'd made up stairs.

Dad grinned. "Oh, Jeremy...Oh! Jeremy!...OH! JEREMYYYYY!"

Mom laughed.

I looked back at Dad, "I... I love you, Man."

Dad snapped upright, and I saw Mom looking like I'd slapped her. Oops. Maybe I pushed it too far. The first time I could remember him saying it to me since I was shaving.

He hit me in the head with a roll. "Jesus! I can't believe I raised such an ass!" he growled.

Mom tried to hold it in, but her chuckles were leaking, until she was giggling out of control.

Dad had his face buried in his food.

"Hell Dad. You never have to say it. I know. You show it in everything you do for me. Don't think for a second I don't know it."

That earned me another dinner roll in the chest. "Ass," he growled, but I could see he was smiling.

"Jeremy, pass your father the rolls."

* * *

Mom had gone all out. Even made her pecan pie. Too rich for more than one slice, but heavenly. I was contemplating another small piece, when Dad stood up. "Clean up, will you Jeremy? Your mother and I have some things we have to discuss." He walked over to Mom and put his hand out. She took it and stood, momentarily hesitant, before falling into his arms.

Ornery old buzzard left their door open. I had barely finished the dishes when I heard Mom.

"Oh, Harold... Oh! Harold!... OOOH! HAAAROOOLD!"

"VERY FUNNY!" I yelled up the stairs, and I heard them both laughing.

That laughter, more than any sounds of passion, told me things were better. Maybe not perfect yet, but a whole lot better.

=========================

Nearly the end - looks like only two more chapters until the conclusion. Major changes coming in the next chapter which is in final edit. Thanks for the patience.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,376 Followers