Two Moms, Two Laps: Rage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,343 Followers

"You threw the first punch. Knocked him on his ass without any warning!"

He chuckled. "Yeah, I did, didn't I? One punch."

"You're still going to have to teach me that one," I reminded him.

"Later."

Mom threw her hands in the air, shrieking. I didn't think people did that in real life. Only on TV. It might have been funny, if so many parts of me didn't hurt.

Aunt Marie stepped forward, getting in Dad's face. "You lied to me, Harold. I wouldn't have done it if I'd known. You said it was alright."

He turned red. "She said she was going to fuck him."

"I NEVER SAID THAT!" Mom screamed.

"'Maybe I will', you said. I heard you. It's not like you haven't done it before."

Mom dropped to her knees in front of him. "Is that what you really wanted, Harold? You wanted to fuck my sister so bad, you'd throw me away? Give me to your son? Toss away 20 years?"

"It was never what I wanted. You are all I ever wanted. I guess I'm not good enough for you now."

"Don't say that. You know it's not true," Mom whined.

"Why can't you give him up?"

"He's my son!" She leaned forward, her head resting on his knees. "My baby boy, Harold. You can't cut me off from him completely. You set the rules, and I'll follow them, but you have to give me something. He's my son."

"Mine too."

"You seemed to have forgotten that tonight," she said.

"Alice, I don't want to argue anymore. I'm tired, and I hurt all over. My head's killing me, and I can't even see straight. My fucking hand hurts so bad I want to cry. My nuts ache like a mother-fucker. I just wanna go to bed? You do what you have to do, and I won't interfere. I'll even leave Marie alone. I just want my wife back."

She stood up slowly, and offered him her hand. "I never left, honey. I screwed up. Screwed up big time. I'm sorry about that. I want things back the way they were."

He stood slowly, letting her put her arm around his waist, his broken hand over her shoulder, leaning on her. She didn't seem to notice his weight. "Me too. I don't think that's possible. Can't put that cat back in the bag."

"What do we do?" Mom asked fearfully.

"We go on. Figure something out. No more fights for a while."

"Ever!" she snapped.

"I won't start it again," he told her.

Aunt Marie was sitting on the arm of the couch beside me. "Proud of yourself?"

"I didn't start it."

"You sure didn't help things!" she snapped.

"I couldn't let him do it, Aunt Marie. Not like that. It would have destroyed everything."

"Are you so sure?" she asked, helping me to my feet.

"Yeah. I'm sure. You and Mom would never have been right after that. Any chance of you two ever patching things up?"

She pulled my arm over her shoulder, and helped me up the stairs. "Stranger things have happened. Everything work out between you and your girl?"

"Yeah. I owe you for that one. You were right."

"I usually am. You never called me. Never said nothing. I never hear from you anymore."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't I matter anymore, baby?"

"Of course you do. I thought you were still angry with me. Me and Mom both. I don't know what to say to make it better."

"Say you still love me. Say you're sorry, and I'll say you're forgiven."

"Sorry."

"Forgiven. There. Was that so hard?"

She was undressing me, carefully. "You two certainly made a mess of each other. Not to mention your parents' bedroom."

She didn't stop until I was naked. She eased me into the bed, then took her clothing off. "Don't get any ideas. I'm not some prize."

"You're beautiful."

She smiled. "Ok, maybe I am a little prize. No sex. Not tonight."

"I wish I could argue."

She giggled and climbed into bed with me. "Go to sleep, baby boy. Tomorrow is a new day. I feel changes in the air."

* * *

I woke, feeling pain everywhere except where a warm mouth was pumping my morning erection.

"Morning, Penny," I murmured. It was how she'd been waking me every morning lately.

I felt a slap on my leg. "Penny?!"

Oops. That brought me back to reality. "Just teasing, Aunt Marie."

"No you weren't," she snapped.

I sighed. "It was wonderful. Please don't stop. It was the concussion talking."

"Concussion? I didn't hear about a concussion," she said worriedly.

"Damn sure feels like it. There's only one place on my body that doesn't hurt."

She smiled for me. "And where would that be?"

"You had it figured out a minute ago."

She forgave me my faux-pas, and went back to pleasuring me. It was nice. I'm not going to go around comparing everyone to Mom and Penny, that wouldn't be fair. Let's just say I enjoyed it, and leave it at that.

Afterward, she gave me a couple of pills and made me take them with some water.

"Rest a while. Come down when you're hungry. Can you make it on your own?"

"I'm not an invalid, Aunt Marie."

But I was tired. Exhausted.

* * *

I woke, sore and groggy. A shower helped a little. Getting the knee brace back on was a pain with one arm. The elbow was only a little sore, unless I moved it wrong.

Standing in front of the mirror was a shock. Sweet Jesus, I looked almost as bad as Dad had. Worst black eye I'd ever seen. Big bandage across my forehead. Swollen split lip. I wasn't so sure I was the prettier one.

I walked by the Western guest room, and saw Mom's stuff was still in there. The bed looked slept in. I thought for sure she would have moved back into the master. I peeked in on Dad, and he was lying in bed alone, snoring. The room was a disaster. Man, we'd messed it up bad.

I managed my way down the stairs, one slow step at a time.

"Oh my God! What happened to you!" Penny shrieked, standing in front of me.

"Disagreement with Dad."

She looked back at my mother and Aunt Marie in the kitchen. "No. This is too much. This is abuse. You can't let him get away with this. I don't care what you did. This is wrong. Really wrong."

"Take it easy, Penny. It's not that bad."

"Not that bad! Are you kidding? You need to call the police, Child Protective Services, something."

"I'm an adult. We don't need to get anyone involved."

"This isn't right! He could have killed you! Where the hell is he?"

"Leave it, Ok? Besides, I sort of won."

"You what? You won?"

"Yeah."

"Jesus, Jeremy! I thought things were getting better?"

"Later Ok? Quieter would be good. My head is aching. Please?"

She moved up close, checking out my facial mess. "He did a number on you, didn't he?"

Aunt Marie came over, giving me a wink. "You should see the other guy."

"Why? Can you at least tell me why?" She turned to Mom and Aunt Marie. "How come you didn't tell me? What's going on?"

I limped past her to the kitchen. "Something soft to eat?" I asked.

Mom smiled and put blueberry pancakes in front of me, with a glass of milk. "Bon appétit."

I laid my left arm on the table, and started cutting my pancakes with my fork, one bite at a time. Penny sat down next to me, looking aggravated. She snatched the fork from my hand, picked up the knife and cut the tall stack into bite-size pieces.

"Syrup?" I asked.

She sighed dramatically, and poured the maple syrup over them. "Do I need to feed you?"

I shook my head. "Probably not."

Aunt Marie and Mom both sat down with us. Penny seemed to be calming. "How bad is it?"

Mom answered. "Nothing serious. Sprained knee and elbow. Some stitches. A lot of bruising."

"What happened?"

Mom sighed. "Penny, I love you like a daughter. I do. You're the best thing that ever happened to numskull here. But this is between us. Him and his father, me and Marie."

"If it hurts him, it's about me too," she whined.

"He'll be fine. They both will, eventually."

"They really fought? Punches? Jeremy and his Dad? That doesn't even make sense!"

"No it doesn't. And yes they fought. Maybe if we can ever get his father up, you can help me piece together the wreck they made of my bedroom."

"Sorry 'bout that," I mumbled in mid chew.

"Don't talk with your mouth full, sweetie," Aunt Marie warned me.

I almost said sorry again. She knew, her eyes full of mischief. Aunt Marie knew me so well.

Penny looked like she was getting angrier again, sulking.

"What?" I asked her, pointedly.

"You've pretty much ruined everything, haven't you? You're going to be all but useless until you leave."

"I'll be fine in a few days."

She was steaming.

Mom stood up and held out a bucket to me. I looked inside and I saw some spot remover, sponges, work towels and stuff.

"Clean the backseat of the Jeep," she said.

"Mom! How about a break? Give me a day to recuperate at least."

"No dice. Maybe it'll teach you a lesson. Get going."

"Why me? This is as much Dad's fault as mine."

"Yes. Maybe so. But he pays the bills. Besides, he's in no shape to do it. Most of it's your blood, anyway. Go on now."

Scrubbing out the seat and flooring of the backseat of a Jeep Rubicon, with one arm and a knee in a brace is no easy task. I was wondering if I should have just stayed in bed like Dad.

I had already switched sides, the worst of it taken care of as well as I could under the circumstances, when the opposite door opened. Aunt Marie stuck her head in.

"Need some help?"

I definitely could use some, but if this was my penance, I'd accept it. "Thanks Aunt Marie, but I'll manage."

She rolled her eyes at me. "Don't be a martyr, Jeremy. I offered to help. You know you're not in shape to do anything but a half-ass job."

I passed her the bucket, and my gorgeous aunt climbed down among the floorboards, while I was trying to use the spot cleaner on the upholstery. I doubted it would ever look the same. Good thing Dad understood that working vehicles were not meant to be showpieces.

"Is it over between you and your father?" she asked softly.

I shrugged. "Don't know. I can't believe he did that. Bringing you over just to rub it in Mom's face." I could see her blushing, and realized it didn't say much about her, if that's the only reason he wanted her.

"Sorry, I didn't mean it that way."

"What can I say? You're right. I was going to let him use me against her. Not much of a sister, am I?"

"What are we going to do?" I asked. "Everything's such a mess. I don't even know how it got this bad."

She got up off her knees, stretching. Her breasts stuck out, stealing my attention. "I think you and your father have done enough for now. Let your mother and I handle it for a while," she said.

"But how?"

She smiled. I swear she did. "That's not your problem anymore. Your stupid games didn't help, you know. For such a smart guy, you're pretty ignorant."

She backed out of the car, and walked around to my side, climbing down between the seats again. She giggled.

"What?"

"Remembering the last time I was down here, and you were up there. Started this whole mess."

"Pretty incredible," I told her, reaching out and stroking her back. My elbow twinged, but it was worth it.

"That it was," she looked up at me. "Colin's coming over before his date tonight. Don't go into any details about what you and your father were fighting about. He doesn't need to know." She rose up off the floor, reached up to me and pulled my head down, kissing me.

"Thanks for stepping up. You're right. If Harold and I had gone through with it, I doubt anything would ever be the same. I think he'll realize it before long."

We cleaned up the best we could, and she took the supplies from me. I grabbed a beer, even though alcohol wasn't a good mix with the painkillers. As I closed the door, I grabbed a second one. A peace offering.

Somehow, Mom and Penny had maneuvered my father down the stairs and parked him in his chair. He looked older, smaller, tired. I stepped up and held the beer out to him.

Dad looked at me for a while, before accepting it. He didn't say thanks.

I took a seat on the couch, and sat back. He was watching golf. Golf. He never watched golf. Said it wasn't a sport. Only bowling would have been worse.

The beer combined with the painkillers made me kind of loopy, and I think it hit the old man at least as bad. It was clear after a while, the sisters were doting on him. Checking with him regularly, running their hands across his shoulder, giving him kisses on the cheek.

Penny was doing pretty much the same for me. Very attentive. Enough to get me thinking about more.

When they weren't giving us their attention, they were gathered in the kitchen chattering like magpies. From the smell I could tell they were cooking.

"They're up to no good," Dad said quietly.

"Cooking sausage," I observed.

"Garlic. My bet's lasagna. Tryin' to get on my good side," he said. He was really out of it, from the way he was slurring his words.

"Or she could be trying to make your favorite dish because she's crazy about you," I said.

"Crazy part's true."

He was right though. They were up to something. The attention Aunt Marie was giving him? Never seen the like from her before, and damn if Mom wasn't encouraging it. They'd both check on me, run their fingers through my hair, touch my shoulder while walking behind the couch, but Dad was getting the full press.

When they left, he turned to me. "Whadda you know 'bout this?"

I knew what he was talking about. "Nothing. I swear. Obviously Mom and Aunt Marie are up to somethin'."

"Don't trust 'em," he sulked.

Someone, Penny or Mom probably, had stolen my beer. Replaced it with a Coke. I held it up, looking at it ostentatiously, then glaring at the women. Penny grinned, and came over. "No more beer for you, you were getting weird. Didn't even hear what I was saying. I don't think it mixes well with whatever you're taking."

"How come Dad gets to keep his?" I argued.

Mom walked up to me from behind Penny, leaning over and kissing my cheek. "First of all, he's not underage," she reminded me.

"Like that ever stopped us before," I pointed out.

"Second, he pays for it -"

"So let me get my wallet, I'll give you a buck."

"Finally," she said, cutting me off, "You've still got things to do. Can't afford to get doped up. Your father is going to rest."

"How's that fair!" I whined.

"I never said it's fair. Doctor said he needed complete rest for a few days. He's getting it."

Thirty minutes later I was up in her bedroom, patching two holes in her wall, awkwardly with only one working arm. I had to be careful with the leg. Most of the time it didn't hurt, but if I positioned it wrong, Yow!

Penny and Mom had pitched in to help, while Aunt Marie was watching over Dad. They were putting things away, re-positioning the furniture, and cleaning up what looked like a ridiculous amount of blood stains on the carpet and furniture. The room stank to high-heaven, and I realized that someone had thrown up by the wall. I didn't remember doing it, must have been Dad.

I was smoothing out the putty on the second hole, when Mom sat back, sighing. "I think we're going to have to re-carpet in here."

"I said I was sorry." I might have sounded a little harsh. I was tired and aching.

Mom stood, took the tools out of my hands and gave me a hug. "I'm not blaming you honey," she said softly. "I... I understand why you did it. You stood up to your father for me. I'm not saying it was right, but I understand, and I appreciate it."

Penny was watching from her knees. She was still scrubbing the worst spot, by the side of the bed.

Mom released me, and went over to my girlfriend, extending her hand. Penny accepted her help, getting up. "Why don't you take your boyfriend to his room, and let him rest up a bit. It's been a long day, and dinner won't be ready for a couple more hours."

In my room, Penny helped me remove my braces and undressed me for bed. She stripped down and joined me under the covers, careful to stay on my right side, and cuddling up to me gingerly.

"How are you feeling?" she asked.

"Rough. Knee doesn't hurt unless I move it wrong. The elbow's a little sore, but if I keep it bent, it's not bad.."

"How about your face? It doesn't look good." She reached up and softly touched my cheek.

"Sore to the touch. Alright other than that," I admitted.

"You gonna tell me what the hell happened?" she asked, resting her head on my shoulder, her hand wandering across my torso.

I debated whether I should or not, then decided what the hell. "Mom and Dad were fighting. Dad's angry at her right now, and decided he was going to punish Mom by kicking her out of his bedroom and bringing Aunt Marie home to sleep with."

"What? He was going to do what?" Penny gasped.

"Take her to his bed," I said. "I couldn't let him do that. I tried to stop it, and he hit me, after saying some pretty bad things about Mom and me."

"I... I can't believe it. That doesn't sound like your father at all."

"He has a temper, and like I said, he was mad. Plus, he'd been drinking. Once he hit me, I guess I lost it. We really went at it. Holding nothing back."

"Do I want to know why he was so angry?" Penny asked softly. "It was about you and your mother, wasn't it?"

I nodded.

She sighed. "Quite a mess you guys have made. The fight was serious?"

"Worse than it should have been. We were both trying to hurt each other."

"Jeremy. That's not good. He's your father. You guys love each other."

"I know. Tempers got carried away. I think it was weeks building up. Hopefully it's over now."

"And those games you've been playing? Trying to get your mother and aunt back together. Working on getting Marie in your father's bed. Tell me that's over too."

"How do you know..."

"We talk. You know I'm part of the family now. Don't mess things up any worse, Ok?"

"No more games. Hell, I was only trying to make things better for everyone. A lot of effort for nothing. I'm done with that."

Penny sat up and kissed me. "Besides, you have me now, big guy. Let them work out their own problems." She started kissing a line down my chest, past my belly, until her warm talented mouth was teasing me.

"God, I was such an idiot waiting so long to make a move on you."

She laughed. "No shit. I'm still waiting for you to make a move. I've had to take the lead every step of the way. That's not good for a girl's ego, you know."

"I'm glad you did. Really glad."

She laughed. "Me too, baby. Me too." Then her mouth was too busy for talking.

It was pretty wonderful. I let her pleasure me, using all her new-found talents. Teasing me, torturing me, bringing me close, then easing off. I finally grabbed her head, and pulled her down on my cock.

I thought she might be offended, but she let me guide her, steer her. Lift her head up and down, further and further down, forcing my cock into her throat. The naughtiest sounds came from her violated mouth, egging me on.

I let her up, caressing her pretty face, rubbing my cock across her mouth. She gazed at me lovingly, reached up and put my hand back on top of her head. Opened her mouth wide, willing, waiting.

I pushed her down on my cock, stabbing deeper, until her lips slid forward, to the very base. I held her there, feeling her trembling, my entire length buried in her face. Five, ten, fifteen seconds, before I pulled her off gasping. She drooled a little, then opened her mouth wide again, her eyes capturing mine, glistening.

Again and again, I fucked her throat, amazed at how readily she was handling it. My hips thrust upward, as my hand pulled her head down, driving deeply, her nose pressed firmly against my pubes. I held her until her hand came forward, resting against my hip, hesitant, then pushing softly. I let her go, and she snapped her head back, taking a huge breath. I could see tears in her eyes, and I wiped them away.

"Come for me, Jeremy," she pleaded, then took my entire length on her own.

I clenched her hair in my fist, pulling her up, then back down, longer strokes, out to the lips, then all the way back down. So fucking incredible. I was groaning, no longer able to hold back. I shoved my cock all the way in, holding it there for a few seconds before coming hard. Rope after rope I ejaculated down her willing throat, until only a few tremors were left in my shaft.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,343 Followers