Two Moms, Two Laps: Rage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,416 Followers

She pulled off, gagging, coughing a couple of times. She sat up, wiping her mouth and eyes. I saw a shiver travel down her body.

She smiled. "That was different."

"Wow," I gasped.

"You liked it?"

"Do you even have to ask?"

She rolled off the bed, and I watched her disappear into the bathroom. She showed up a minute later, a hand-towel in her hands, wiping her face.

"It was almost too much," she said. "That's going to take some getting used to. Your mom makes it look so easy."

"She's had a lot more practice. Aunt Marie couldn't do that if she tried."

That won another smile from my girlfriend. "Feeling a little better now? Got rid of some of that stress?"

"God, Penny. I'm feeling nothing but adoration for my special girl."

She cuddled up to me. "Good. Glad to be of service." She lifted her head and gave me a quick little kiss. "Your mom thinks we should give you a break from the real thing for a couple of days of healing until your arm and leg are feeling better."

"Believe me, beautiful. What you did was very real."

She gave me a playful slap. "You know what I mean."

I was getting ready to query her on what Mom and Aunt Marie were up to, when I heard a car pull into the driveway. "Bet that's Colin."

Penny pouted, then climbed out of the bed. "Rest time's over, I guess. Get dressed, cowboy."

I spent a few moments watching her slowly cover up her beautiful body, then carefully slid my legs over the side of the bed. She tossed me my boxers and I put them on. She was teasing, throwing my t-shirt and shorts my way, playfully. When I had my clothing on, she sat next to me and help me with my two braces.

"Do they help?" she asked.

"Yeah, a little. It's really not that bad most of the time. I think they're overkill."

"Good. Get better. Time's running out, and there's lots more we need to do before I lose you for a while."

"You'll never lose me."

"For a while. Weekends and holidays, right?"

"As many as possible."

"If you can't make it up here, let me know. Maybe I can make the run down there."

"We'll work it out," I assured her.

My mother's voice echoed up the stairs. "JEREMY! COLIN'S HERE!"

Penny took my hand, and we ambled down to join the rest of the family.

* * *

Colin's visit was short. He was eager to go on his date, and was visibly anxious. He hardly seemed to notice the state Dad and I were in. Mom and Aunt Marie took turns giving him advice, and I smiled to hear Dad sit him down, and tell him the same things I'd heard a couple of years earlier when I'd first started dating. I don't know how much it helped, but I think Penny did the most for him.

When he was ready to go, she walked with him to the door. Before he could leave, she turned to face him, reaching up and straightening his collar. "Stop worrying, Colin. You're a good guy, and she'll realize it. Don't rush things, and be yourself. Whenever you don't know what to do, ask yourself what Jeremy would do. Now go have some fun, and you can tell us all about it later." She pulled his head down and gave him a kiss on the lips. "And stay out of her pants. It's still your first real date."

He nodded nervously, then gave her a big hug. "Thanks. I appreciate it."

She grinned. "That's what family's for, right handsome?" She gave him another peck, pointed him out the door and gave him a smack on the rear on the way out. "Be nice, but not too nice!"

She was grinning from ear to ear when she walked back into the living room. "Dinner almost ready?"

It was another 20 minutes or so before we were stationed at the table. Things had been getting better, but they were awkward again once we were all seated. Dad and I were at opposite ends of the table, with the sisters on one side, and Penny on the other. We'd been right about the lasagna, second time in little over a week. That was a treat.

We were mostly silent through the beginning of the meal, before Mom started in. "Things have to change around here," she said firmly.

"No shit," Dad muttered.

Mom glared at him. "That attitude is part of it, Harold. I'm sick and tired of you acting like everyone in the world is to blame for what happened, except for you of course."

Dad glanced over at Penny. "This is not the time or place for it, Alice."

Penny glared at him. "Right. You can manhandle me, feel me up, and fuck my face, but you won't talk in front of me? Thanks a lot Mr. Davis."

Dad flushed. "This is family business, Penny. That's all I meant."

"So I'm not your little girl anymore? Only when you want to play with my body, I guess. I thought I was part of this family now. You're really hurting my feelings," she appeared to be on the verge of tears.

Mom reached across the table, extending her hand, and Penny placed hers in Mom's. "Of course you're family, honey." Mom looked over at Dad. "She's part of this too."

Dad mumbled, and stuck a fork full of lasagna in his mouth so he wouldn't have to say anything.

Marie spoke up. "I can't believe you'd use me like that, Harold. I opened my heart to you, and you took advantage of me. You were going to fuck me just to get back at Alice. That's wrong in so many ways, I don't even want to think about it. Don't you even care for me at all? Is that all I am, just a fuck-toy to be used for revenge?"

I started to feel bad for Dad. They were really ganging up on him.

"It wasn't like that, Marie," Dad said softly. "I... I've always been interested in you, I just wouldn't think of doing anything because of Alice. Once she rejected me, I figured I wasn't going to worry about what she thought, since she didn't care about me."

Mom's eyes blazed. "That's bullshit and you know it, Harold! Say that to my face. Tell me you honestly believe I don't love you and care about you, more than anyone else in the world."

"Not as much as your son," he snapped.

"You really believe that?" she gasped.

"Pretty obvious, isn't it? I gave you twenty fuckin' years, and you threw them away for him."

Mom stood up and she was shaking, she was so angry. "If that's how you see it, I guess we're done." She reached her arm out and swept all the dishes in front of him onto the floor. "I'm done apologizing and trying to make things right. You used me, Harold. You knew what had happened, and made me a sex object in front of our son. If you didn't want me involved with him, why the fuck did you hold me down and teach him to make me cum with his fingers, even after I told you to stop? What did you expect after telling him he could do everything but fuck me? Jesus, you used me as a cum-dump, while I was sitting in his lap!"

I think we were all stunned by her outrage.

Mom stomped away, then turned back, grabbed the large bottle of wine off the table, and took it with her upstairs.

Penny stood, placing her napkin on the table. "I think I should leave. I know when I'm not wanted." She turned to face me, glaring. "Thanks for sticking up for me. Thanks a lot."

"Penny..." I called out to her, but she literally ran to the front door, and was gone before I could even stand up. I moved slowly, straightening my braced knee, and started to follow her.

"Let her go," Dad said softly. "Give her some time."

I turned to face him. "I think I'm done taking advice from you. I thought you knew everything. Seems like you don't know shit about women."

It took me a good fifteen minutes to get to her house. I knocked on the door, and Colleen answered it.

"Oh my God, Jeremy! What happened to you?" she asked.

"It's a long story, Colleen. Can I talk to her?"

She opened the door wide. "Come in. Have a seat, I'll go get her. You guys aren't fighting again, are you? She seemed upset when she came in."

I shrugged. "I don't know. That's why we have to talk."

She returned a few minutes later. "She doesn't want to talk to you right now. She won't listen to me. Maybe later, Ok?"

I nodded. "Before I go, would you please remind her what happened the last time we didn't talk? I don't want that to happen again."

My pleas fell on deaf ears, and 10 minutes later I was making that long walk back home. What a disaster our lives had become.

When I got home, Dad was on the floor cleaning up the mess. Marie was nowhere to be seen. The dinner was still on the table. I limped over and started moving things to the kitchen, storing the leftover lasagna in the frig, putting things away.

Dad dumped the broken dishes in the garbage, and helped load the dishwasher after I rinsed. He was moving slow, obviously in pain from his bruised ribs, and working with one hand didn't help.

"Why couldn't you have just stayed away from her, Jeremy? Wasn't Marie enough?" Dad asked softly.

"Why didn't you confront us from the beginning if you knew? Why all the fucking games, Dad?"

He stopped loading, and leaned against the counter heavily. "I didn't know for sure. I suspected, I worried, but I didn't know. When it was only a possibility, it didn't matter so much. I convinced myself you'd played around, but didn't go all the way. I let myself believe your half-truths. I don't know why it hit me so hard when you two confessed."

"You should have said something from the start," I insisted.

"You shouldn't have fucked your mother and lied about it."

"I know. The difference is, I've accepted my responsibility for everything I've done wrong, and tried to make up for it."

"I'm not taking the blame for this," Dad continued to argue. "You guys screwed up."

I was tired, sore, and feeling more than a little depressed. "Whatever. You're perfect, I get it. You never do anything wrong. Sorry nobody else can measure up. I guess you're gonna get what you want."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"You're on your own. I'm tired of trying. I'll be gone in two weeks. At the rate you're going, Mom may be gone before then." I walked away from him, and headed to the garage. I grabbed a beer, and took it to my room, where I washed down my pain pills with the cold brew. I liked the way it made me not feel.

I was wallowing in my misery again, trying to figure out what I was supposed to do. Maybe that was my problem. I was always trying to figure things out. Over-thinking things. Sure as shit, my plans so far didn't count for crap.

Dad had retreated to his room, slamming the door. Mom was in the back guest bedroom, working on her bottle of wine, I suppose. I was doing time in my own room. I had no idea where Aunt Marie was. Colin was on a date. How the fuck did that work out, where Colin was the only one gettin' any lovin'?

I heard the doorbell, and realized I'd been zoning out. Gotta figure it was the good drugs. It was after 11:00, and I could hear Colin come in, gushing about his evening. Mom walked past my door, headed downstairs. Before long there was laughing and giggling echoing up the stairway. Not too long after that, it got quiet. Too quiet.

It took me a couple of minutes to pull it together and struggle out of the bed. I headed to the stairs, and walked down far enough to see what they were up to. Aunt Marie was kissing Colin, and his hands were inside her shirt. Mom was leaning against his back, whispering. After a minute or so, he pulled away, turned and did the same with Mom, his hand starting at her waist, and slowly moving upward, inside the material of her top.

After another minute or two, his hand moved downward, between Mom's thighs. Aunt Marie slapped his hand away, chuckling. I moved down another step so I could hear things better.

"Too damn eager, Colin," Aunt Marie teased, taking his hand and putting it back on Mom's tit. "It was only your first real date. You'll know when she wants to go further."

"How?" he whined.

Mom glanced over at me on the stairs. "Ask Jeremy, he'll tell you."

Colin jerked back away from Mom, blushing, looking over at the stairwell where I was sitting.

Mom glared at me. "Is this what's it's come to, Jeremy? Now you're a Peeping Tom?"

I stood and walked into the room, heading over to Dad's chair, since the couch was full. "Really Mom? Is that what you think? No chance I came down to hear how my cousin's first solo date went, and didn't want to interrupt?"

Mom's turn to blush, although she had called it right the first time. I was spying on them, I realized, with more than a little shame.

Luckily Colin still had no clue about all the underlying tension in the house. "How'm I gonna know, Jeremy? When do I make my move?"

I had to laugh. "You have a move?"

Aunt Marie glared at me. "Yes he does, and a pretty good one."

I put my hands up in mock surrender. "Alright, Aunt Marie. I believe you. Hell, if you and Mom taught him, you sure as shit don't need my help. How come I never got any kind of tutelage from you two?"

Mom answered. "You had your father, Jeremy."

I shook my head. "Listen. I love Dad, but I would have much preferred hands on training from you two. It might not have taken me nine months to get a blow job from Penny, and nearly a full year to get laid."

Colin looked frustrated. "Is someone gonna tell me when I make my move?"

Both moms chuckled.

"Take it easy Colin. It's not a race. Jesus, didn't you hear what I just said? It took me a friggin' year," I explained.

"I don't wanna wait a year," he whined.

I sighed. "Alright. Mom, come over here and sit on my lap."

Mom looked at me like she was annoyed, but she eventually made her way over. I straightened my bad leg and got her positioned carefully, sitting sideways, facing the other two.

"If she'll sit on your lap, she's ready for a little more intimacy. Dad says it's a flag. Like when she plays with her hair, or touches your arm and shoulder a lot. When her touches move from your arms and chest to your face, that's a big clue. If she'll let you pull her into your lap, and she stays there, it probably means she's ready to be more intimate."

Colin reached over and started pulling his Mom into his lap. Mom and I laughed. "Jesus, not like that Colin!" Mom teased.

He frowned. "How then?"

"Easiest way is to start with both of you standing. Maneuver it so that your back is to the couch, and she's facing you. Go ahead, try it," I told him.

Aunt Marie stood, and Colin was right behind her. "You don't even have to be kissing or anything. Get up Mom, let me show him."

Mom stood, and I climbed out of the chair. I took Mom by the hand and walked a few steps away from the chair. Then I turned, still holding her hand, and walked back. I sat down, and as I was sitting, I grabbed her hips, and drew her down with me, casually, pulling her into my lap and putting my arm around her. "There. That's not so difficult is it?"

Colin followed my lead, a little awkwardly, but he got his mother in his lap. She wiggled herself comfortable, and looked over at me, eyebrows raised in question. "So that's it?" she asked.

I shrugged, cuddling with Mom. "That's what Dad says. She's comfortable in your lap, she's likely comfortable with a little more than necking."

Colin reached between his mother's legs, and she slapped his hand away. He frowned, and I had to laugh. "Damn it, Colin! Don't just grab her. She's yours now. Cuddle, kiss, fondle a little. If she seems cool with everything, go for the inner thigh, and work your way up."

I decided that showing was better than telling, and I pulled Mom's face around and started kissing her. She seemed a little uptight at first, but after a minute or two things were getting better.

"God, I've missed this, Mom," I whispered to her, my hand under her shirt, caressing the soft skin of her waist.

"Me too, baby," she murmured, settling more comfortably into my lap.

We necked like teenagers, while my hands started their exploration. It wasn't long before I had her bra unsnapped in back, and my hands were inside her shirt, on the bare flesh of her breasts.

Mom was caressing my face, her fingers soft, barely touching me. "Does it hurt much?" she whispered.

"Not really, just the leg."

She shifted her weight, and I pulled her hip in close, pressing her bottom against my erection. "It's fine, Mom. My leg doesn't hurt now. Just sometimes when I move wrong."

My hand slid off of her hip, and started caressing the inside of her thigh. She giggled softly. "Think you're smooth, don't you?"

"Hardly. I'm learning I don't know much at all about women, sadly enough. Seems almost silly me trying to teach Colin anything."

Mom kissed me warmly. "Don't over-think things, baby. When you're in the now, acting and reacting, you... you're almost irresistible. It's all the other crap that messes things up."

My hand had made it to her crotch, feeling the heat of her body. I caressed her softly, rubbing gently. She seemed to melt into me, her head resting on my shoulder. "Naughty boy," she murmured, opening her legs a tad.

I continued to rub her through her shorts, teasing her, while she squirmed delightfully. Her mouth was glued to mine, getting reacquainted after far too long.

Mom sighed, resting her head on my shoulder. "Not too much, baby. Not here, with everyone watching."

"You really think Colin's paying attention to us?" I teased.

She whimpered softly as my fingers entered the side of her shorts pressing against the puffy flesh between her legs. Wet. Very.

"Alice."

I looked up and Aunt Marie was standing in front of us, looking exasperated.

"What?" Mom asked, closing her legs.

"Can you deal with Mr. Hands over there?" Aunt Marie nodded toward the couch. "He doesn't hear a damn word I say, in one ear and out the other."

Mom giggled, twisting her legs to the side as she climbed out of lap. "You think he's gonna behave better with me?" Mom asked.

"No, but you seem to be able to control him better."

Mom leaned over and gave me a quick kiss. "Give me a minute?"

I wanted to drag her back to my lap. She'd been off-limits for too long, and now that we were back on the road to fun, I hated to let a moment slip away. But he was my cousin, and I'm sure Aunt Marie would find a way to keep me occupied.

"Of course, Mom." I reached out a hand to Aunt Marie, who slid into my lap readily. That earned me a quick second-glance from Mom. I guess she hadn't counted on that. Still, she didn't chew me out or nothin'.

Aunt Marie leaned in, pressing her lips to mine. "How you doin'?" she asked softly.

"Better, now," I answered, my hand caressing her body.

"Now? Better than when your Mom was sittin' here?" she teased.

"No. Not better than Mom. That was different. We were gettin' to know each other, after our forced separation. Better than you not sittin' here." I pulled her head down for another kiss, sliding my hand inside her shirt. "What's the deal with Dad? You two actin' all lovey-dovey all day, than ganging up on him over dinner."

Aunt Marie was wearing a t-shirt and shorts, similar to Mom. She sat up and reached behind her, unsnapping her bra, then she was pulling that woman magic of removing her bra while keeping her shirt on.

"Dinner was a mistake. We really want to make sure he knows he's loved and appreciated right now. That must have been a real blow to his ego, getting beat up and almost hospitalized by this son. Ruining his plans. He's in no shape to be doing anything in the bedroom for a while. The doctor said to give it a week, after the number you did on him in the jewels. That was uncalled for, baby. You don't do that to your father."

I spread my legs, so she could settle down between them, and my hand was inside her shirt, playing with her bare breast. "I know. Didn't mean to go there, but it was getting ugly. He tried to do the same to me, and the shot to the knee had me believing he was really out to hurt me. I kind of lost it."

Aunt Marie's hand was rubbing my crotch, while she kissed my neck. "No kidding. You two had us scared to death. I never would have believed it possible. You and your father."

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,416 Followers