Two Moms, Two Laps: Rage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,410 Followers

"Me neither, to be honest. I never expected him to hit me like that." She peeked over my shoulder. "Check out Alice."

I looked over, and Mom was cuddling up to Colin. His hand was stroking up and down her thigh, right up to the edge of her shorts, but no further.

"I don't know how she does it. She's got him behaving, when he doesn't heed a thing I say." She sounded frustrated.

"Don't ask me. Doesn't make much sense. Mom's pretty submissive, once she gets worked up."

"Alice?"

"Hell yeah. That's part of our problem. She can't say no to me or Dad. So when there's a conflict between me and him, it messes her all up," I explained.

"Really? That doesn't seem like her at all."

"Wanna see? Watch this." I turned toward the couch. "Mom. I need you over here. Now."

Mom looked over at me, gave Colin a quick kiss on the cheek, and pushed his hand away. She got up and walked over. "What's wrong, baby?" she asked nervously.

"Take off your bra, Mom," I said firmly, giving Aunt Marie a little squeeze to pay attention.

"But Jeremy..."

"Now, Mom. Take it off."

Mom turned her back to the couch, reached inside her shirt, and a few seconds later her bra was off. I reached my hand out, and she gave me her bra.

"I need a kiss, Mom," I said. "I already miss you."

She smiled and leaned over, kissing me firmly. After a few seconds she pulled away. "I'm right over there, baby. I'm not going anywhere."

"Don't let him in your pants."

She nodded. "Of course not. That's what we're trying to teach him, right?"

"Just so you understand. We're going to have rules with Colin. You stay out of his pants, and he stays out of yours."

"These... these rules are just for Colin, right?" she said softly, glancing over at her sister.

"Those are Colin rules. I'm not going to give you any rules about Dad. He's your husband. It goes without saying, nothing happens with anybody outside of the family."

Her head bobbed up and down rapidly. "Of course! I'd never do anything like that!"

"Good. Go back to Colin now. I'll give you 10 minutes. See if you can get him in line."

Mom grinned. "That's not a problem. He'll do as he's told." She leaned down a gave me a quick kiss. "I'll be good."

"I know, Mom. I just had to make sure we agreed on what 'good' is. I love you."

She gave me a huge smile. "Don't you be bad, either," she said, nodding at her sister.

"Don't worry. We'll talk later, you and I, about Marie rules, Ok?"

She nodded as she turned to go back to her nephew. I checked the time on the cable box, to start her 10 minutes.

Aunt Marie was chuckling. "Damn. I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it myself."

"Can you face me, Aunt Marie?" I asked.

She turned in my lap, slipping her knees down beside my thighs. I pulled her close. "She's my Mom, and she makes the rules around the house. I accept that. But once we start getting intimate, she just gives over all control."

"You figured that out all on your own?" Marie asked, as I pulled her shirt up, exposing her breasts. She didn't stop me.

"Nope. Dad filled me in. As soon as he told me, her behavior all made sense."

"So what's your plan now, Jeremy?"

"No plan. I'm done with plans. They all seem to blow up in my face. I'm going with the flow."

I leaned down and sucked on her nipple. God, she had incredible tits.

"What's the flow telling you?" she asked, grinding her crotch against my hard-on.

"That you have the most incredible tits, and I'd be a fool to ignore them. For the next 10 minutes, you and I have a little catching up to do."

"And after that?" she asked.

"After that, I don't know. But I'm not letting anybody, Mom or otherwise, tell me what I can or can't do with you. Only you can make that call."

"Really?" she asked. "Won't that cause trouble?"

"I don't know. I'm not going to worry about it. You and Mom can work out your own issues. I'm done interfering. If Mom has heartburn over anything I do with you, that's between me and her. I guess the only real wildcard is Penny, but for the moment she's not speaking to me."

I pulled Marie down for a long kiss, my hands slipping into her shorts, squeezing her ass. When she pulled away, I went back to her breast, licking and sucking.

"I don't want to mess things up between you and your girl," Aunt Marie said softly.

"You're mine, Aunt Marie. I'm not letting anybody else interfere with that again."

"What about your father?"

"I'm willing to share."

"You wouldn't mind?"

"He's my Dad, Marie. I know how you feel about him. Just like I know how he feels about you."

She nibbled on my ear. "What does he feel about me?"

"He wants you. Of course. The only reason he never did anything was Mom. Once she gives her Ok, you're going to be beating him off with a stick."

She giggled. "I'm sure we can think of something much better than beating him off. You have a plan to get Alice to give her approval?"

I shook my head. "No. I'm out of that business. That's up to you two to workout. I hope she figures out that when she's in my bed, it's not fair that Dad be alone."

"Is she gonna be in your bed?"

"A lot."

"And me?"

"Of course. I'm dying to fuck you. You were wrong about me not wanting you the other day when I had you in my bed. Yes, I was still up to my games, and while you were napping, I dropped two loads in Mom. That's why I wasn't instantly hard for you." I took her hand and placed it on my hard cock. "Do you doubt I want you now?"

"That's for me? Not your Mom?"

"Jesus, Marie! Isn't it obvious? You must know you've always been my fantasy. If Mom and I didn't have a lot of issues to resolve, I'd have you in my bed right now. But you have Colin to deal with, and I've got to make Mom understand how things are now. But after tonight, I'm done holding back. You need to prepare your son for that."

That seemed to make her nervous. I saw her looking over at the couch again. "What am I supposed to tell him?"

"I don't know. Whatever you want. I'm not going to dictate the relationship between you and Colin. That's up to you."

"I can't leave him in our house alone. What do I say when I want to spend the night with you? Will you come to me?"

"We have two guest rooms. I think you should take one, and him the other. I figure you're not going to be sleeping alone anymore. You need to be here with us."

She pulled away a bit. "That's a big step, Jeremy. What if your father has issues?"

I grinned. "The way I see it, you and Mom can work that out. You two need to work together."

"But we're just starting to resolve our own issues."

I pulled her down for another kiss. "It was just an idea. I probably shouldn't even have suggested it. Everything I plan blows up. Forget I even mentioned it."

"I... let me think about it, Ok? It sounds great, but I don't know..."

It had been 10 minutes. I pulled down her shirt, and patted her bottom. "Time for you to see if your boy's learned his lessons. He's yours the rest of the night." I turned to the couch, while Aunt Marie climbed off my lap. "Ten minutes, Mom. Break it up over there. I need you."

Colin pulled his hand out of her shirt, grinning. Mom gave him a quick peck, and hustled over to me. I stood and took her in my arms. "How'd it go?"

She giggled. "He's a pussycat. No problems at all. Marie's going to have to deal with his issue below the waist. That's what mother's are for, right, baby?"

I gave her a quick kiss, and took her hand in mine. "Exactly. Come on, let's go to bed."

She was only momentarily reluctant. I gave her hand a little tug, and she followed me up the stairs.

We had a lot of catching up to do.

==================

Thanks for reading, and sorry for taking so long. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I promise, the next one is more loving and less fighting. Final resolutions and reconciliations coming

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,410 Followers