Two Moms, Two Laps: Taking Charge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,410 Followers

"C'mon Aunt Marie. You've got the best tits in Texas. Give us a peek."

She was blushing. "Are you crazy?"

I moved in front of her, leaned down and kissed her lips. "Hardly. What's wrong? You don't want Dad to see your tits? I know you can't be afraid to show 'em to me."

"Out here? What if Alice were to walk out?"

Dad laughed. "Then I guess we'll have to get her to drop her drawers. Then we'll have the best tits and best ass in Texas on display."

Aunt Marie grinned. "I thought you didn't care that much about tits, Harold."

"Are you kidding? I love a nice pair, and yours are more than nice."

"But you said..."

"I lied. Yes, I am an ass man, and your sister has the sweetest derriere I've ever seen. Doesn't mean I can't appreciate the rest."

"But... when we.. when I..."

"I love your sister. Did from the first. I had to say something, Marie. I couldn't resist the full court press much longer. You'll never know how hard it was to turn you away."

I tugged her shirt upward, and she lifted her arms, exposing her bra. Simple, heavy duty. She started blushing, "I... I would have worn something sexy for you."

Dad laughed. "You don't think that's sexy? Damn woman, get a grip."

She looked at me. "Is this supposed to be my wardrobe for the evening?"

"It's a start. Now go give Dad a kiss, and tell him you're sorry."

"Sorry? For what?"

"For making him wait this long."

She grinned, and sauntered over to Dad. "Sorry Harold. Forgive me?" She gave a little shimmy that almost had the earth shaking. She leaned forward and kissed him, not coming up for air for quite a while. I got up and grabbed her hips, tugging her away.

"Down girl. The man has a job to do. We don't want burned steaks. Go get pretty for us."

She turned and threw her arms around my neck, kissing me hard. "Love me?" she asked.

"You know it, fantasy girl. Now go on," I swatted her butt, leaving her giggling as she sauntered off, waving her shirt.

Dad watched her go. "You're serious about this? Marie and your Mom?"

"As a heart attack. Your choice. In the mean time, let's have some fun."

Dad passed me the tongs. "Check 'em."

I gave them the finger test, pressing down to see how much the meat 'gave'. "Looks good." I took each steak and moved them over the side burners, turning each a little to get the nice diamond shaped sear pattern, from the red hot grill. By the time I had turned and moved all of them, I was ready to pile them on the platter.

Dad shut down the grill, and followed me in. "Steaks are done," I announced.

Mom brought out our steak plates. Huge, hand turned, hardwood plates. No better way to cut into a steak than on one of those. Mom had made her cheesy mashed potatoes, one of my favorites. Dad grinned. "Looks like they're trying to get on your good side tonight. New York Strips and your favorite potatoes?"

Mom grinned. "And his favorite country rolls. I get to spoil both my men now and then, right?"

Dad nodded. "Absolutely. Is there anything for me?" he teased.

Mom leaned over and kissed him. "Sugar?"

"More."

She kissed him long and hard, and Dad turned and pulled her close. "I... I'm sorry about the other night," he said.

She grinned. "I know. Don't think twice about it. It's over. I love you Harold Davis. Always have, always will."

She waved her potato spoon under his nose. "But if you pick another fight with your son, there's going to be hell to pay! Got it?"

He grinned. "No more fights. I promise."

He got another quick kiss, and Mom went to fetch the corn on the cob. Aunt Marie showed up a few seconds later looking good enough to eat. She'd put on the thinnest shirt I've ever seen, tied it off halter style. Her tits stood out from her chest, her rosy areola clearly visible, her nipples tenting the material. She came over to me for a hug. "Better?"

"Much. Damn, how can one woman be so hot?"

She laughed. "It's not as easy as it looks. Plenty of exercise, eating right, and years of care. It's nice to see someone thinks it's paid off."

Mom walked in with the corn, set it on the table, and looked across the table at Aunt Marie. "Great. Now nobody's going to notice the meal I slaved over."

I stood took her in my arms. "Your turn."

"My turn what?" she asked.

I reached down and tugged her shorts to her knees, making her squeal, and slap at me. "Jeremy!"

I laughed. "Best tits and best ass in Texas, right Dad?"

He chuckled. "No doubt. It almost seems unfair. And all in one family, too."

I was still working at getting Mom's shorts to the floor, leaving her in her panties. Damn woman grabbed her spoon, and gave me a good whack around the shoulders.

"Ow Mom! That hurt!"

"I'll break this spoon over your head if you don't show a little respect!" she snapped.

I stood, and hugged her with one arm, while trying to get the spoon out of her hand. "Come on, Mom. It's just panties."

She glared at me. "You could have asked," she said.

"I'm sorry. Mom, can we see you in your panties? We love your ass. If you want, we could wait for you to put on your yoga pants. The white ones?"

She fought back a chuckle. "You are such a brat. My yoga pants?"

Dad spoke up. "Or the teal ones. You know the ones."

She turned and grinned. "Maybe. After dinner."

I let her go, and she stepped out of her shorts. "What am I going to do with you two?"

I grinned, and she blushed sweetly.

Best dinner in ages. Really. And not just the food. Everyone was in a good mood for once, laughing and joking, teasing each other. I asked Aunt Marie how she could even see what she was eating.

"Years of practice, Jeremy. Being 'endowed' is not as easy as it looks." She grinned, "But then I guess you and your father know that."

"Marie!" Mom laughed.

"You said so yourself, Alice."

A little while later something came to mind. "Teal yoga pants? I don't remember seeing any teal ones."

Mom turned bright red and Dad laughed. "No. She doesn't wear those out. She'd cause too many heart attacks."

"Harold..."

"You know it's true, Alice."

She was bright red, but grinning.

No dessert, and I cleared the table. "I got the dishes," I told them. "Mom, I think it's teal time."

"I don't know..."

"Alice, the yoga pants and the pink top," Dad said firmly.

"Not The pink top."

"Go on now. Jeremy's got the dishes."

It was good to hear Dad in top form. Aunt Marie brought the last of the dishes in and offered to help.

"I suspect Mom's pulling out all the stops. That shirt is awesome, but I think you can do better," I nodded toward her nondescript shorts.

She grinned. "Maybe."

"You gonna let your big sister show you up?" I teased.

She gave me a quick kiss. "You guys are going to be naughty, aren't you?"

"A little. Not brazen. We're not ready for that yet."

I got another quick peck. "Be right back, sweetie," she said with a wave.

"You need any help?" Dad called out to me, while I dealt with the cleanup.

"Naw, I got it. Some after dinner beverages might be nice, if you're up to it, old man."

"If I'm up to it," he growled. I saw him leverage himself up out of his chair.

Mom's always been good about doing the dishes as she goes, and the grill helped minimize the clean up. The wood plates are a pain, needing to be washed and dried by hand. By the time I was done, Mom was modeling for Dad.

"This what you wanted, Harold? You want to show me off?"

Damn. Her pants were so tight and thin, from in back she might was well have been naked. They hugged her ass like saran-wrap, and disappeared so far up her crack, it was as if they were painted on. She turned giving me a full view, and I hardened in my shorts. The front was equally as tight, showing the most pronounced cameltoe I'd ever seen. You could see the tuft of her hair, and even where she could use a touch up shave.

My eyes wandered upward to the t-shirt that almost covered her breasts. The half-tee stopped a little past her nipples, showing underboob from where I was standing. There were no sleeves, and the armholes were cut almost to the bottom of the shirt, exposing most of her breast to anyone standing at her side. The material was near as thin as the yoga pants, that faded worn look like it had been washed a thousand times.

"Wow."

Mom and Dad both laughed. "That's it?" teased Mom.

"Anything else would be superfluous."

She turned, showing me her butt. "You don't think it's a little much?"

I laughed, and walked over to her, taking her in my arms. "Outside of the house, it would be way, way too much. You would stop traffic. But here with just me and Dad? I think it's perfect."

I made a big deal out of looking her shirt over. "The shirt's pretty radical Mom. Where'd you get it?"

She laughed. "This old thing? I've had it longer than you've been alive. It was a normal shirt when your father got it for me in college. I, uh, modified it for him."

"Good job. You look incredible."

Marie came skipping down the stairs, and I almost lost it. She was wearing sheer boy-short panties, made mostly of lace. They didn't hide much of anything. If anything, her shirt was pulled tighter, and she'd pulled her hair back in the cutest pony-tail.

"Unfair, Marie! I didn't get to do up my hair or makeup!" Mom whined.

"Yeah, but they're both madly in love with you. Ya gotta give me something, Sissy!"

Mom pouted cutely, but opened her arms for Marie's hug. "You're not really mad, are you?" Aunt Marie asked softly.

"I could never stay mad at you," Mom said.

"Right. Only for, what, 20 years?"

Mom stuck her tongue out at her sister, and Marie pretended to bite at it. Mom jerked back, and I couldn't help laugh.

"Alright, what's the plan now, troublemaker?" Mom asked, turning to face me, her arm around her sister's waist. Marie was leaning into her big sister, head canted over onto her shoulder.

"No plan, Mom. I told you, I'm out of the crazy plan business. I just wanted to see you too as gorgeous as possible, still clothed. You outdid yourselves."

Mom looked over at Dad, crooking one eyebrow. "Harold?"

"Don't ask me. I'm along for the ride too. You both look stunning."

Mom grinned and went over to her husband sitting in his lap. "This Ok? Not hurting anything am I?"

He chuckled. "If you were, you think I'd say anything and chance you escaping?"

Mom sat up. "Harold, if I'm hurting you in any way..."

"No, my love, the only thing you're hurting is my heart. I feel like a louse..."

She kissed him hard. That was enough of a sign for me, I sat down, pulling Aunt Marie into my lap. She chuckled. "You have been practicing that move, haven't you?"

"I don't practice anything for you. It's all I can do to keep my heart beating steadily."

"So is my sister going to be the one getting all the kissing tonight?"

I think I answered that to her satisfaction. Still, after every kiss with Aunt Marie, I seemed to learn something. She was simply amazing. I could lose my soul between her lips.

Aunt Marie, looked up and pouted. "You guys are too far away."

Mom laughed. "He likes his throne."

"Up, Alice," Dad said. She hopped up, and waited for him to extract himself slowly. He still was obviously only working at 50%. He made his way to the other end of the couch. He looked over at Aunt Marie, before pulling Mom into his lap. "Better, troublemaker?"

She nodded vehemently. I laughed and started tugging at the knot on the front of her shirt. She slapped playfully at my hands. "And what do you think you're doing, young man?"

"Shut up and kiss me, Marie."

She smiled and brought her lips to mine, her arms moving around my neck, allowing me to free her breasts. She whimpered softly as they sprung free. I pulled away, holding her face in my hands. I stared into her eyes. "Fantasy girl," I whispered.

"Fantasy come true. Just say the word," she teased, nibbling my lip.

I turned to face Mom and Dad. He had his hand in her minimal excuse for a shirt. It wasn't hard to get his attention. "What do you think Dad?" I asked, holding my aunt's tits up for inspection. "When's the last time you saw these puppies bare?"

He grinned. "A long, long, time."

"Don't you think they're worth an up-close inspection?"

He blushed, and looked at Mom. She raised her eyebrows. "You don't want to check them out? What are you, gay?"

"Come on, Dad. Trade ya."

Mom got up out of his lap, and came over to us. She pulled her sister up, and gave her a hug. "Be gentle with him. He's old. His heart may not be able to handle it." It wasn't a very successful whisper.

"Old?" Dad spoke up. "I'm only a couple of years older than you!"

"That's right, older," Mom teased.

Aunt Marie crawled into his lap running her fingers through his hair. "Distinguished. Experienced."

It was all the opportunity I needed to pull Mom into my lap. "I can't believe you traded us!" she growled.

I laughed. "Mom, I'd trade the moon for you."

She grinned, and I was soon on the end of a nice Mommy kiss. "You are certainly trouble tonight. What next? Or do I want to know?"

"How many times do I have to tell you? No plans. I just want to be with the most incredible women. Hold you, love you."

She laughed. "No way, buster. You're not loving me down here. Not in front of everybody."

"Silly Mom. I love you everywhere. Everything about you." I leaned down and parted her legs, examining her cameltoe. "How do you even get these on?"

She giggled. "It takes a good long time, and I have to be very careful. I've ripped two pair before. Or I should say your father has."

Dad had his hands full with Marie. Literally. "Dad? You've ripped these off Mom?"

He blushed. "She drives me crazy with them. Teases me relentlessly. It's not my fault."

Mom giggled, and purred when I rubbed between her legs. "Jeremy, this is, I don't know, awfully naughty."

"C'mon Mom, after what Dad and I have done to you?"

Aunt Marie perked up at that. "Now that sounds like a story worth hearing."

Dad tugged on her nipple. "It's more of a 'show' than a 'tell' kind of story."

Mom shook her head. "No way, Harold. She's my sister! We're not showing her anything of the kind!"

"We could 'show' Aunt Marie," I teased.

Dad shook his head. "No, Jeremy. Women aren't interchangeable. It's taken years, many years to get your mother to the point where we can do the things we did. Your aunt's a beautiful, sexy woman, but she wouldn't be able to respond the same. Not the first time."

Aunt Marie was definitely curious. "You three are driving me crazy. What are we talking about here?"

"You want to tell her, Mom?"

Mom shook her head.

"Dad?"

He kissed Aunt Marie softly. "How to make her squirt on demand," he said softly.

"You're kidding!"

Mom chuckled. "No, he's not. But it's very exhausting. I'm totally used up afterward."

"Really?"

Dad nodded, and so did I.

"Wow. We're going to have to talk more about that later." I think we were all a little relieved she didn't want to go into it right then.

Aunt Marie had turned, straddling Dad's lap. She was holding her breasts up to his mouth, and he was obviously loving it. I had Mom do the same, facing me, and I pulled her close. "Does it bother you too much? Aunt Marie with Dad?" I whispered. "We can stop it."

She shook her head slightly. "No. I thought it would be worse. I... I think it makes it easier while you're holding me."

"You want to go to him tonight? Or do you want to stay with me?" I breathed into her ear.

"You baby. He's still not up to doing anything, and you've got me awfully worked up."

"He'll be with Marie all night," I reminded her.

"But I'll have you?"

"Several times."

She giggled. "Naughty boy. You want my bottom?"

"Jesus, Mom! Do I ever!"

"I think that's the solution for our, fertility issue. That and Mommy's hungry mouth."

I groaned, while she ground down against my hard-on. "Up, Mom."

She grinned, and climbed out of my lap. I took her by the hand and stood in front of Dad. "I'd like to take Mom upstairs. Is it Ok if I leave Aunt Marie with you?"

Dad looked over to Mom. "Alice?"

"I... if I ask, will you tell me everything?" she asked nervously.

"Baby, if it makes you uncomfortable..." Dad started.

"Only if I ask. I just need to know that I can. And that you'll be totally honest."

"I would never keep anything from you." I felt a little undercurrent to his statement. That he would never keep anything from her. In spite of the opposite obviously not being the case. I wondered if it was my own guilty conscience at work, placing hidden meaning where there was none.

She nodded. "Can I talk to her first? For a moment?"

Aunt Marie climbed off Dad's lap and the sisters walked off to the kitchen, hand-in-hand.

"Gentle with her, Dad. She's really nervous. You've been her fantasy for two decades."

He nodded. "I saw the video." He looked over at where the sisters were talking softly. "Don't forget what you said."

I grinned. "It might take a while."

Mom and Aunt Marie returned, and Mom headed straight to Dad, hugging and kissing him. "She's my baby sister, Harold," Mom said softly.

"I know. I'll take care of her."

She smiled, pecking his lips. "I know. Not too much care," she teased.

Aunt Marie's return journey had ended with me. She gave me a hug and a kiss. "I guess your fantasy has to wait at least one more night," she pouted so cutely.

"I'm trying to be patient. Don't ask me how I'm managing."

She laughed, pressed her big ol' boobies against my chest. "Your Daddy's a fan of the 'girls'."

"No kidding. Remember, he's not supposed to..."

"I got it, baby. I'll be gentle with him. We're just warming up." She grinned. "Then again, he and I have had 20 years of foreplay."

Mom rescued me from Aunt Marie, and I had her lead the way up the stairs so I could watch those improbable pants from up close. She giggled. "Funny. I've never had a man lead me up the stairs in these pants. They always want to follow."

I took a couple of quick steps up to take a bite at that delicious looking butt, but Mom scampered up the stairs a lot faster than I could move, with my knee brace on. She giggled like a kid, the whole way.

She left me at the door, and ran down the hall, returning a few moments later, waving a bottle. "Got it," she grinned. I steered her into my room, leaving Dad in Aunt Marie's loving care, and closed the door.

Mom jumped into my arms, kissing me passionately. "I need to prepare myself. Why don't you relax, maybe get us a bottle of wine?"

She left for the bathroom, and I headed back downstairs. Dad and Aunt Marie were going at it on the couch. Her top was completely missing, and he had his hand in her panties.

"Ignore the son," I announced. "I'm just getting some beverages." I retrieved a bottle of wine, and two glasses. "You know, Dad. I don't think Marie's ever seen any of my videos. She might be interested. Then again, you might want to try watching her video with her. In case you have any questions."

"Teaching your ol' man how to milk the ducks, are we?" he laughed.

"Just an idea. I'll leave you two alone now."

In the bedroom I stripped down, poured the wine, and put some music on. I removed the braces, testing my knee. The elbow seemed mostly better, the knee? Still hurt from some positions. For tonight, I was just going to deal with it. I had high hopes for the night. Mom left me waiting quite a while, but I was pleased when she returned still wearing her outfit. "I thought you might want to take it off me," she explained.

I drew her down the bed, and rolled her on her belly, getting her to giggle. "What is with you Davis men, and my poor bottom?"

I was lying between her legs, massaging her cheeks, watching the material move. "Believe me, Mom. It would be any man, and probably half the women, given the chance."

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,410 Followers