Two Moms, Two Laps, Two Hours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,379 Followers

"A Gatorade would be nice," I said. Then I grabbed her hand and pulled her closer. I whispered in her ear. "You might want to get some breath mints."

She nodded. "You don't know the half of it. That stuff doesn't sit well in my stomach. And you had to pump out enough to choke a pro. I'm gonna need some pepto, or alka-seltzer or something. I hope you appreciate it."

I gave her a hug. "I hope to show you how much, in just a little while."

She gave me a peck on the cheek, and I looked over to see that Mom was watching our whole little scene. Busted.

Oh well. I happened to know that she hadn't been the perfect little innocent on that trip either. Not with Colin in the state he must have been in. Even she said it, he had his "hands full."

* * *

After filling the tank, I moved the Jeep and parked in front of the building. Stretching gingerly, I realized I had been more uncomfortable than I'd realized, and my legs were aching.

I hit the head, and found Mom and Dad chatting again. Dad seemed preoccupied. I went over to pass him the keys, and he pulled me to the side.

"Listen Jeremy, I need you to do me a favor."

"Of course. What?"

He looked around briefly. "Your cousin was getting a little too friendly with your mother, on the ride. She's a little nervous over the whole thing. Not that I don't understand how that might happen. We all know how he feels about your mother. She's a handful, and for a young man to have that sitting in his lap for such an extended period, you can see how things might, well, come up." He looked at me very directly to make sure I got the point.

"Colin is still immature in a lot of ways. Sometimes he doesn't have the sense that God gave a goose. I don't think your mother should be sitting with him any longer. Can you switch seats with him? Let his Mother deal with his wandering hands. And other things."

"Of course Dad. Why don't I just say something to him?"

Dad shook his head. "I don't want to if we don't have to. This day was too right, too perfect. To mess it up like that. So far there's no damage done. Just some teenage foolishness. Hell, it's his dream come true. Let's just try to keep it in check."

"Alright. I won't say anything tonight. We'll see about tomorrow. It burns me up thinking about him doing anything to Mom."

It was the truth. Maybe not fair or even sensible, but hey, I'm a teenager, and that's my Mom.

"Let it go, for now. Your mother is handling it. Think you can broach the subject of switching places? Be better if it came from you."

I didn't think Aunt Marie would like to hear me suggesting that. I could see inside the store that Mom and Aunt Marie were huddled together like accomplices planning a crime. They looked pretty animated.

"Sure, Dad. I'll take care of it."

He put his hand on my shoulder. "I'm proud of you son. You took an awkward situation and handled it like a man. It'd be nice if you and Colin could spend more time together. Maybe you'd rub off on him a bit."

I was feeling a little guilty now. If Dad knew that my 'manly' way of handling things was getting a blow-job from my MILF aunt, he might feel differently.

When the Moms came out finally, Aunt Marie was blatant, walking right toward me, Gatorade in hand. She had a beer in her other. There was a definite swing in her step. "Ready for hour two?" she teased.

"Dad wants us to change up the seating," I told her, walking with her around the back of the car, to avoid everyone else.

She looked over at him nervously. "Are we busted?"

"I don't think so, but he's acting pretty damned suspicious. We gotta cool it," I said. Seemed better than saying 'your son got too grabby'.

"Crap," she glanced over at my Dad. "I'll make it up to you later, I promise."

"I'm going to hold you to that." I opened the rear door for her. "Hey Colin. Let's switch, Ok? I want to talk to Mom a bit."

I saw him struggle against the urge to argue, but how could he? "Sure," he finally said, sounding more than a little dejected.

I went over and joined Mom. "That Ok with you, Mom?"

"Of course. I'd love to have a chance to 'chat' with my favorite boy." Her tone had a bit of a challenge to it.

I climbed into the front seat, relieved to have a little more room both at the legs and to the sides.

"Ready for me?" Mom asked.

I patted my lap. "Absolutely."

Mom slid into my lap, and I couldn't help but immediately recall all the things that I'd done with her little sister. Not good. Think of something else or I'd have some serious explaining to do.

"Alright. If traffic isn't a problem, we should be back home in an hour, maybe an hour and a quarter at worst. Everybody settled in?"

"Ready over here," I announced.

"Back here too," Aunt Marie answered.

"Great. We're off." Dad backed out, cranked up his tunes, and we hit the open road.

We were barely back on the blacktop before Mom twisted in her seat, sitting at an angle across my lap, her weight mostly on my right thigh. She leaned against the door, and glared at me.

Crap. This didn't look good. "Everything," she hissed. "You're going to tell me everything Marie did to you."

Funny how she phrased it. Not what I did to her, but what she did to me. I was a little set off by her tone. "Ok, Mom, but you're going to tell me everything that went on up here, that had Dad telling me to switch seats."

Her eyes blazed. "That's none of your damned business! I'm the adult here."

"As am I, Mom, or have you forgotten?"

"Do as your told, young man!" she snapped, loud enough to get Dad's attention.

"What was that Dear?" he asked.

"Nothing honey, we're just chatting," Mom said casually.

"Ok, didn't mean to interrupt," he said. I heard him turn the music up just a bit louder.

I didn't want her angry with me. I knew that I had already pushed things too far. I pulled Mom closer wrapping my arm around her waist, and resting my hand on her leg. She stiffened. "You're right Mom. Sorry. I'll tell you everything. I was just curious, you know? Dad confronting me like that. I almost had a go at Colin."

I could see her anger recede, and her eyes softened. "Don't do that. It wasn't that big a deal, really."

"Ok. I'd still like to hear it, if you don't mind afterwards. But if not, that's Ok too."

She put her hand on mine and nodded. "We'll see. Now start at the beginning."

I explained how much tighter the seating was in back, and how we were boxed in. "Remember how bumpy the road was? We were being bounced around like throw toys."

"How exactly were you seated?" she asked.

She almost leaped out of her skin, when I pulled her back over onto my lap. "We were like this, but her legs were outside of mine, otherwise she'd slide down between my legs."

Mom opened hers a bit, and slid them over mine. "Like this?" she asked.

Our faces were very close, and I could see over her shoulder. "Yeah. And mine were open a bit like this." I showed her. "In the back seat, that wedged her legs in tightly against the door and the gear."

"Not very ladylike," she muttered.

I laughed. "We were just trying to survive at the beginning. I swear. It was almost like a game, really kind of fun, but nothing bad. One time she bounced all the way into the roll-bar, hitting her head. Another time she ended up with her legs sticking out the roof, and her shirt almost up to her armpits. But we just couldn't stop laughing at the absurdity of it."

"I don't know what your father was thinking, driving like that. It was almost as bad up here," she admitted.

"I barely got her sitting up and mostly dressed again, before she was dumped on the floor, and all I could see was legs and panties. After that I reached around her waist, like this, and hung onto her, so she wouldn't get launched again. It helped a little, but when we hit that really big hole we were practically turned on our heads, and I grabbed her so she wouldn't get hurt, and that's when the trouble started."

"Details, Rotten! Everything, understood? Don't you dare leave anything out." She was scary serious.

I nodded. "She got twisted sideways, kind of like this," I adjusted Mom to the side a bit, "and when we settled down, I had my hand between her legs, and I was hanging onto her boob."

I moved my hand down to her leg, placing it on the inside of her thigh, pressed against her shorts. She put her hand over mine and moved it down an inch or so. "Ok, I get it. We don't need a repeat of everything. How'd your hand end up on her breast?"

"It was an accident. I swear. My arm was around her back." Again, I moved my arm behind her, "and when she landed in my lap," I pulled Mom back in place, trying to ignore the feeling of her soft cheeks pressed against me, "my hand just naturally grabbed on so I could hold her."

I slid my hand around her, stopping just short of cupping her breast. I wasn't ready to lose that hand yet. Even so, I could feel the soft swell of her tit against my wrist.

"And then?"

"She pulled my hand off her boob for a second; I'd been clutching it pretty tightly. Then when we were seated normally again, she put it back, laughing that it was a 'boob day', and told me to be gentler."

"God. I knew it! She's such a fuckin' troublemaker."

"I could have stopped, but it was just too hot. I'm sorry Mom. But Aunt Marie's tits are pretty incredible."

"Bigger isn't always better, you know," she told me.

Oops. Sore subject.

"I know. I mean, well, like yours. Yours are better. Firmer, not all saggy and bouncy, like hers." Ok, I was skirting the truth a bit. Mom's were nice, but Aunt Marie's were amazing. My hand had been poised over her boob for a while now, and I carefully moved it closer, until I was barely cupping her.

"Hers don't really sag much at all," Mom admitted. "Not for ones that size. Only fake ones sit up much firmer than hers." She reached over and pushed my hand off her breast, sliding it down a little. But she didn't say anything. "What then?"

"All of the moving around in my lap, and my holding her boob was just a little too stimulating. I guess she could feel it, and she asked me if I needed to adjust myself down there."

"So you were getting hard?"

"C'mon Mom! Of course I was. It's purely physical. I mean, look, even now, when I'm nervous, and worried, I'm still getting hard. I can't help it." Of course the fact that my hand was almost in her crotch, and the other had crept back up and was touching the bottom of her breast didn't hurt.

Mom turned her head toward me, and I leaned forward a little so she wouldn't have to crane her neck so far. I lowered my face, blushing. I had just admitted that I was hard for Mom. "It's Ok Jeremy. Don't be nervous. You're not in trouble. I just need to know." I was surprised by her giggle. "I guess it's inevitable that she'd notice when you got hard. Pretty difficult to miss. Are you Ok?"

"I...I'm a little uncomfortable. Would you mind?"

"Go ahead," she said, lifting up off of me. "Show me what you did."

"Nothing that bad, really," I explained, while I straightened my cock. "It was kind of caught, and I just needed to straighten it out. She sat back against it, but it wasn't anything overt, you know. Trying to get comfortable, that's all."

Mom settled back down, and her ass nestled against my cock. "Jesus, Jeremy! I can see how this might be a problem." I think she realized what she was doing, and she pulled away a bit.

I put my hands on her hips. "The road was the biggest problem. We kept bouncing around so much, and I was trying to keep her from getting hurt." I bounced my Mom on my hips a little, drawing her back against me, shoving my cock deeper between her cheeks. "I couldn't help it. The bouncing just went on and on and on." Fuck. Aunt Marie might have tits to die for, but Mom's butt was ridiculous.

She reached back and patted my hand, "Easy, Tiger. That's enough now."

I held her close, my cock wedged deeply between her cheeks, but stopped the bouncing. I almost lost it when I felt her ass cheeks clench hard around my cock, squeezing. When she relaxed, I seemed to settle in even further and she did it again, her butt grabbing and holding me, while she wiggled her hips.

I was surprised as hell when she turned and chuckled. "Bet your aunt couldn't do that."

"Jesus, Mom. That was wild."

She blushed. "Sorry. I didn't mean to get carried away."

"What's up with you two anyway? She kept talking about Dad, and how lucky you were. She said you won that one. And she kept comparing me to him."

Mom sighed, and she turned in my lap, my cock sad to see her go. She leaned her back against the door again, so we could face each other more easily. "She's always been jealous of me. Even when we were just kids. Always trying to one-up me. I never even knew what set it off."

I pulled her a little closer, repositioning her. I reached inside my shorts and adjusted myself at the same time, so I wasn't stuck under her leg. I undid the tie, loosening the top. She snuggled in closer, resting her head on my shoulder.

"She got her tits early. As a freshman she had one of the biggest racks around, and all of a sudden every boy was interested. I didn't even start dating until I was a junior, and even then, my own were just starting to come in. But nothing like hers."

"But you've got great tits, Mom!"

She giggled. "That's not something you say to your Mother, Jeremy."

"It's true." I reached for her breast, overtly, reaching right across her body, and gave it a soft squeeze. Only for a second before I dropped my hand back into her lap.

She sighed. "Thank you. When I started dating, things got bad for a while. She would always flaunt her body around the guys, especially if I brought them home. Our family was pretty liberal about how we dressed around the house, and she took advantage of it. Twice she stole my boyfriends. That was pretty hard to take. We didn't hardly talk for most of my senior year."

It was hard for me to think of my aunt like that. "That doesn't seem like Aunt Marie."

"I guess there was a lot to it. I was the first-born, and got away with more growing up. Got a lot more attention. And it was obvious that I was Dad's favorite. When Aunt Jenny was born, Mom doted on her. I figure Marie felt kind of slighted by it all. But I wasn't thinking about that back then. I was hurt."

My arm was laying across her lap, and I was caressing Mom's outside leg while she talked. She seemed to like it and didn't give me any grief when I reached her hip, under the edge of her shirt. She just snuggled in closer, telling me about their relationship. I slid my hand around her, and caressed the edge of her ass.

"I met your father in college. He was a Junior, and I was just a Freshman. I didn't know what he saw in me, but he adored me. God, Jeremy, you should have seen him. So handsome, so smart, so confident. And he was mine." I could hear the wistfulness in her voice. "He was my first, you know? I was the only girl on my hall that was a virgin."

"Boys were stupid back then."

She laughed. "Oh a few tried, even with Marie trying to steal them all away. She slept with my first real hard crush. He was the first boy I went down on, and a few days later, he was with her. Do you have any idea what that was like? Even after he slept with her, he tried to get me to blow him again. What an asshole! I didn't think I'd ever be able to forgive her for that." She trembled. "I hardly ever think about those times anymore. I still get angry."

It was surreal. We'd never talked like this, and it seemed so weird, holding her in my lap, knowing she was hardly clothed, and that I'd had my hard cock pressed against her butt just a few minutes ago. For a few moments, she wasn't my Mom as much as a beautiful girl opening up to me. Really opening up. I stared at her mouth, unable to think of anything but her lips wrapped around some strange hard dick.

"Your father and I were getting serious. I was scared to death to take him home. But he was determined to meet the parents, and you know how he gets. We went home for spring break, and that little bitch did everything she could to steal him. She even climbed into the shower with him, naked."

It was hard for me to hear that. Aunt Marie? Dad?

"He chased her out of there, and told me everything. Can you imagine, throwing a naked girl out of your shower, with tits like hers? She and I had a knock-down drag-out that came to blows and he had to separate us. Even then she wouldn't give up, and right in front of me she tore off her shirt, pulling out her ace card again.

"Your Dad was incredible. He smiled for her. 'Nice tits,' he said, 'but to tell the truth, I'm an ass man. Have you seen your sister's ass? God almighty!'"

Mom giggled. "I'll never forget those words. Every last one of them. -Have you seen your sister's ass? God almighty!- Marie was shattered, and walked out of there, not even bothering to put her shirt back on."

She sighed, quiet for a moment, her hand caressing my chest. "That was the night. I slept with your Dad for the first time, sneaking into his room in the middle of the night. He was so gentle, so caring. He's big you know, kind of like someone else around here."

My heart almost stopped when her hand settled onto my cock, which had lost a little of its hardness. She rubbed me, and I could feel the blood rushing back in.

"I was scared. I didn't see how it could fit. I mean, I'd had nothing up there bigger than the handle of my hairbrush. No way that monster would fit. No way. He'd tear me open."

Her hand was lightly stroking me, softly but steadily. She seemed completely unaware. Her legs opened, and her shirt shifted back, exposing her shorts to me. They were some kind of ultra-soft fluffy material, very stretchy and loose on her. I could see they'd shifted a little, and I swore I could see the edge of her pussy. She was going commando again. Her opposite hand slowly crept between her legs while she talked. Her eyes were closed as if she was envisioning it all happening again.

"It wasn't how long it was. No, it was the thickness. I didn't think they were supposed to be like that. It was just too much." Her hand was wrapped around my cock, squeezing it gently. "I knew what I was getting into. We'd been doing a lot of other stuff, and I was blowing him pretty regularly. He loved that, and I really liked doing it. I mean a LOT. There's something about a big fat cock in your mouth, and knowing that the guy on the end of it is in absolute heaven. So I had a very good idea of how big it was. It barely fit in my mouth, and my jaw would usually ache afterwards. No way that thing would fit down there."

She chuckled. "I was wrong. It fit. Barely, and it took a lot of caring and caressing. I was afraid his poor tongue was going to fall off, he licked me for so long, getting me ready. He tried a couple of times, and it just wouldn't go. I was practically in tears. But he was patient, and would calm me down, go down on me a while, and then try again. When he finally slid inside of me, I thought he was tearing me open. God, it hurt so bad, Jeremy! But he kissed my tears away, and slowly eased his way in. He was so excited he only lasted a few seconds, but I could feel his big thick cock pulsing inside of me, and it was all worth it. I was a woman."

Mom's hand was massaging her pussy, and I could see how wet she was. Amazing.

Mom sat up, her eyes open again, and pulled her hands back into her lap, clenching them together. "You're father's a good man. The best I've ever known. He was so patient with me." She leaned back. "It took me a long time before I really enjoyed sex. The fucking part, at least. I loved making your father happy, and would go down on him in a second. Anytime he wanted. I still do, to this day. He returned the favor, and often. But the sex wasn't good for me. I couldn't enjoy it. God only knows why."

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,379 Followers