Two Months of Fun

Story Info
A woman, hired to kidnap a husband.
1.7k words
3.28
22.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was wearing my black stilettos, shivering in my leather pants and skimpy top. Watching him through the window, I envisioned him strapped to my chair and screaming for help. The thought started warmth radiating from my belly downwards. I stood there for another few minutes just watching, and then headed home tingling with anticipation.

I continued my nightly vigil for another two weeks. Night after night shivering in my Bitch Clothes, as I called them. On the last night, I went home, slowly peeled off my clothing and went to draw a long, hot, luxurious bath. As I sank into the water I imagined his hands caressing my skin. Up my legs to my thighs and over my hips, up to my full voluptuous breasts. As I sat soaking, I fell asleep, dreaming of him. I awoke some hours later, freezing in the cold water. I quickly dried off and headed to my bed. I pulled back the covers and found my friend laying there waiting for me. My friend was a 9 inch pink dildo. I picked up my friend and sighed. Bringing my hand up to rub my tits, I lay back on the bed and reached between my legs to find myself already slippery wet. I wanted to linger and slowly bring myself to orgasm, but I was so cold my nipples were small pebbles. I rubbed myself to a quick orgasm all the while thinking about the man in the window.

The next day, I woke up invigorated and I knew today was the day. I got dressed in my hot pink leather top, my shortest skirt I have and my thigh high boots. I went into my laundry room and pulled up the rug I had used to cover the door. Lifting the door, it creaked and a shudder ran up my spine. Oh, this was going to be fun. I flicked the switch that turned on the single naked bulb, and the room was dimly illuminated. In the back of the crawlspace was a large oak chair. It had wide rawhide straps on the arms and also on the front legs. On one wall was my collection of harnesses, on another wall was all my whips and different chains. In a corner was a hat rack, covered with all sorts of masks. From full face, to half face, and even ones with no mouth, nose or eye holes. Those masks were only used when the client was very disobedient. I looked around to make sure all things were in order.

Back upstairs, I gathered up the necessary things. The peanut butter, the honey, the fruit, and the liquid latex. I put them all in a crate, ready to take down into my Private Torture Dungeon.

I made a quick phone call to confirm the client and went to prepare the room for tonight's activities. I put sheets over all the equipment, tidied up a little then ascended the stairs once more. As I lowered the door, it creaked again. Another shudder ran up my spine. I replaced the rug and headed to my car. It was a quick drive to his home. I got out of the car and positioned myself across the street. Within minutes my target came into view, as promised he was dressed in a t-shirt and tight jeans. I watched as my recruiter came into the room, she fussed about him for a minute or two then as she turned around to leave, she gave me the thumbs up. That was my cue, she was leaving in exactly five minutes.

I stood there for another two minutes and watched the man come back into the room. The front door opened, my recruiter came out, closed the door and headed for the car parked out front and climbed in. As the car rolled from the curb, I prepared to leave my cubbyhole. I ran up to the front door, which was unlocked as promised and slipped inside. It was dark and the only light on was the bedroom. I silently slithered through the dark, honing in on that light and my prey that lay in waiting. As I entered the door, he was facing the window on the opposite side of the room. I slowly snuck up behind him and slipped the blindfold over his eyes. He jumped and then settled down and allowed me to tie it behind his head. I turned him around and grabbed his hand, leading him outside to my car. I settled him in and he put his belt on as I walked around to the driver door. I drove the familiar routs almost without thinking about it. As we got out of the car, he asked me to speak to him and I stayed silent. I was asked not to speak to my captive client, for the purposes of anonymity.

I led him in the front door and through the house to my laundry room. I peeled back the rug and lifted the door. Ooh that creak. My captive stepped back and whimpered a little. I led him around to the steps and down to the room with the chair. I sat him down and strapped him in. Again, he asked me to speak to him. I placed my finger on his lips to silence him. He opened his lips and I slipped my finger in. Instantly his lips surrounded my finger and he tongued the pad. My whole arm was electrified as I pulled my hand away from his face. I got up and walked over to the stairs, he expressed concern that I was leaving him down there by himself. I continued walking up the stairs and closed the crawlspace door. As the door creaked, I heard him yell out in fright. I felt a smile sneak onto my face, and knew that I would be having a lot of naughty fun in the next two months.

After a few hours, I went back down and he called to me. "I have to use the bathroom." I walked over, unstrapped him and led him upstairs and to the bathroom. I unzipped his pants and pulled them down. I pushed him gently and he sat down. When he was finished, he stood to pull up his pants and I staid his hands. I took his pants off and led him back through the house, all the while his cock was flapping with his gait. This way and that way, like the pendulum of a clock. A Cock Clock.

As I strapped him back into the chair, I noticed that he was at half-mast and reached one hand down to surround his tool with my long fingers. He flinched and then relaxed as I started my journey up and down. Before I had completed three strokes, I could feel him ready to cum. One more stroke, and I let go and walked away, leaving his cock bobbling and straining. He let out a tiny whimper and squirmed in the chair. I just looked back and smirked. I ascended the stairs once more and returned a few minutes later with some food. I proceeded to feed him soup and crackers. I had made a sandwich for him and left him to eat alone in peace.

I ascended to stairs again for the last time that night. As I lay in bed, I thought of what I was going to do to my captive client the next day. He seemed to be eager to get off without knowing or caring who was getting him off. I thought that he needed a little torture. My mind was racing with ideas as I slipped into my nightly coma. The next day, I awoke to my phone ringing. It was my recruiter. She wanted to know how things were coming along. I told her things were just fine and that I was about to offer up a little torture. She giggled and said it sounded fabulous. We chatted for a few more minutes, then I headed for the shower. No one likes to each raunchy pussy for breakfast. After my shower, I dressed in a short skirt and a top that zipped up the front, and headed for the laundry room. After entering the dungeon I noticed a puddle under the chair. I saw that he was asleep and walked over to my whips and selected a nice thin one and snapped it at his arm. The man in the chair awoke with a start and yelped.

"uh...g-good morning." was his reply. I sauntered over to the masks and picked out a full face one. I put it on and went to remove his blindfold. I watched him blink at the harsh light coming from the bulb.

"At last the blindfold comes off. How nice to... uh... see you." He said as his eyes narrowed on me for the first time. He was still strapped to the chair and therefore could not get up. He looked down and grimaced at the puddle.

"Ooops. My apologies. That's what you get for leaving me down here all night." He stammered smartly. I casually walked over and unstrapped him from the chair, motioned for him to stand and removed his pants. He stunk like piss and it was dry. He must have done that just after I left him last night. I decided that he talked too much and took the blindfold out of my pocket. Instantly he started pleading with me not to put it back on. I said nothing as I positioned myself behind him and placed it over his mouth. He was visibly relieved as I came back around the chair. His eyes looked at me, followed me with every move I made, as I strapped him back up. I backed away and slowly turned away from him. I heard a muffled grunt, but ignored it. I snuck one more glance at him and noticed that he was still naked from the waist down. I peeked at his eyes. They seemed to be pleading. I turned away once more and brought my hands up to undo the single button holding my skirt up. My top was long enough that I could drop my skirt without revealing any thing. As my skirt started to fall, I heard a slight gasp, as if he was shocked. In my thong and shirt, I turned towards him and stood there for a moment watching his eyes wander to my tiny triangle of fabric. I walked over seductively and positioned myself in front of him. All the while, his eyes never left that triangle. I snapped my fingers to draw his attention back up.

Stay tuned.