Two Mothers in Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hand found Sheila's thigh. "One morning, I asked her if she took after her mom and she said, 'Yes, now get busy!' "

Sheila laughed long and hard, "You two are really into each other, aren't you? I like that. If you don't have heathy sex, then some other things probably aren't right either." Impulsively, she leaned forward and kissed him on the lips. The thigh grip tightened as he kissed back.

Her voice was sultry, "Marie, this one is a keeper. Are you more than just school chums and roommates?"

Alex eased to the floor and reached into his pocket for the little box, trying not to let them see.

"Marie, I've been thinking about us. I'm terribly in love with you. It is really nice that Sheila is here with us tonight, because I'm asking you to marry me."

He opened the box and lay it across Marie's lap. "Will you accept my ring?"

She dissolved. All of her plans for this moment fell apart as she leaned on Sheila and said, "Oh Alex, I am so in love with you. Yes, I'll marry you and live with you forever!"

Marie cried. Sheila cried. His eyes were wet. The ring slipped on Marie's finger just like it had in the store. They all hugged and kissed and slobbered.

Sheila leaned back against the sofa and said, "My god, kids, I haven't been this excited in years. What an incredibly perfect moment to be here with you right now."

Marie pulled herself together, told Sheila to sit tight, told Alex to make more drinks, and went to the kitchen to put the finishing touches on dinner.

He brought Sheila a fresh drink and sat next to her. Her arm went around him and she closed for another kiss. Their tongues dueled. "Are you really going to be my mother in law? I thought mothers in law were ogres. You're an awfully nice ogre."

"I think I am supposed to give you a hard time. Say you don't deserve my precious daughter. But I don't feel that way. I'm all warm and tingly about having you in the family. I've missed having a man around. Besides, you get me revved up. Is it ok to say that? Maybe Marie will be jealous if I make suggestive remarks around you."

He whispered in her ear, "Let's try a few tricks on her after dinner to see how jealous she gets."

Sheila took another gulp of margarita and smiled. "Tricks after dinner. That sounds like fun."

"Drink up, there is a special red wine with dinner."

The Indian curry was fabulous. A lot better than restaurant curry. There were two kinds of rice, and some flatbread she found in the store. And lots of mango chutney. Alex said to himself that

he'd marry her just for the cooking. But he didn't really mean it. He was in love with that hot body. He couldn't believe his good luck in spending every night in bed with that body.

Marie put him to work making espresso, while she served the flan in the living room.

Sheila sighed and said she couldn't remember having such a wonderful evening before. "If you two get hitched, there might be more nights like this?"

Marie smiled evilly at him and said to Sheila, "We are just happy to share our engagement dinner and our almost finished home with you." She hugged her mom and gave her a hot wet kiss.

"Marie! That was a lover's kiss, not a mom kiss." They smiled at each other and did it again.

He leaned into Sheila's side and kissed both of them. The booze had done its work.

Marie had her tongue in Alex's mouth but was caressing Sheila's boob. He took the other one and worked on it. The zipper on the patterned yellow dress would be lowered soon.

He got some candles and cognac from the kitchen, pulled the drapes, lit the candles, and poured everyone a generous snifter. The plan was that he would start making out with Marie and she would keep making out with Sheila.

His hand slipped over Marie's shoulder and down into her cleavage. She made an approving noise, "Alex, you deserve some rewards, but should we be making out in front of my mom?"

Sheila looked at him and kissed her daughter. The zippers on the dresses went down together. Sheila and Alex got an eyeful of Marie's bare chest, which was missing a bra. Sheila's boobs filled a lacy charcoal bra which made her breasts look wonderful. He couldn't wait to see them unclothed. His fingers gently massaged the warm boob under his arm. Marie kissed her mom again and unhooked the bra.

They were great. A little bigger and a little saggier, but all around great. He leaned past Marie and took the left one into his mouth.

"Alex! You are a rascal. Your mouth should be on Marie's boob."

He didn't stop but pulled her halfway across Marie's lap and onto his thighs. His tongue explored her mouth while his fingers pulled and pinched her nipples. Marie had her hand in Sheila's crotch and her mom was jerking and moaning.

"Mom, I was telling Alex how you and dad woke me up in the dark with your lovemaking. How I used to creep down the hall and listen. How you talked dirty and he made you scream and tell him not to stop. That made me very wet and sometimes I had an orgasm too. I felt so guilty but it felt so good."

As he moved oral attentions to Sheila's closest tit, she gave a great cry and came, shuddering from top to bottom. Marie looked at him and nodded.

Sheila lay there, gazing at us and still quivering. "You are two devils, playing with an old lady. How did you know I needed that real bad?"

Marie had them standing up and stripping down. She sat back and took Sheila across her legs, face down. The beautiful ample ass was being worked hard by Marie's fingers. Alex nudged her legs apart and sent his big cock right into a tight wet cunt. She shouted, "Oh yes, please! OMG, you feel so good in there."

He concentrated on long firm strokes, treating the sexy woman to a good hard fuck. It wasn't long before she tensed up and came with another cry. He stretched over her and kissed the side of her face. Marie caught his head and kissed him wetly, saying with her tongue that he was doing a good job. She whispered, "Let's fix the bed."

Alex picked up Sheila and held her in his arms while Marie opened the bed and arranged the covers. He climbed in with his shaking package. Marie came from the bathroom with wet cloths and dry towels.

They sandwiched Sheila between them again. She pulled his ears and said, "So that was tricks, was it?"

To her daughter, she said, "You planned this didn't you? You are getting such good sex from this man that you decided I should get some too?" She pulled Marie over her, with hands pounding, pinching and hugging.

The two of them played with the middle aged body, bouncing her back and forth, nipping sensitive parts, and laughing a lot. Sheila became a squirming lump, begging for mercy.

After a while, everyone calmed down and he handed around the cognac. They lay in the dim candlelight sipping and savoring the fine dinner and the fine sex. Sheila asked, "Why am I in the middle? I thought the idea was for the two of you to get it on. Or are you waiting for me to go home?"

"You are not going home tonight. I called the neighbor, who is taking care of the dog. She loves that Lab and he loves her. They will be fine."

Sheila looked at Alex, and turned her head to look at Marie. "So...?"

"When he gets like this, he is insatiable. Feel him, he is as hard as steel. He is going to use it on us all night. I have to take precautions." She reached under the side of the bed and came up with a white tube with an inch and a half applicator tip. "Here, open up and I'll give you some. Sheila looked anxious, but her knees opened and Marie pushed the tube well up into the gushing cunt and squeezed.

"Now close up and hold that for a little while. You'll like it. Alex puts it in me. He gets a kick out of squirting something other than his own goo." She spread and I gave the tube an extra push into her hot and welcoming crevice.

Marie got out of bed and blew out the candles. Alex moved into the middle, sliding over Sheila, and Marie got in at his side. The two bodies snuggled into him. Marie said, "Sheila, we are going to play a little game to liven things up. You and I are twins going to the same college together. We are skiers and so is Alex, who has volunteered to drive us to our family's ski cabin in return for staying with us. When we get there, things are very cold inside and we decide to ask Alex to get in the master bed with us to add to the warmth. It's really chilly and but we get warmed up and fall asleep. Sometime in the night, he starts moving around and pretty soon his hands are wandering. We are not virgins but we don't want sex with Alex just for the hell of it."

'Then what?" Sheila asked sleepily.

"That's the rest of the story. We're going to nap now and find out what happens in the night."

Sheila turned over, saying, "You are bad." Then silence.

Marie reached for Alex, but he was genuinely sleeping. She gave up and went to sleep herself.

A noise woke Marie in the pitch black. She heard it again, it was Sheila moaning. The big body next to her was moving slightly. She lay very still as her lover caressed her sexy mom. The moans were more frequent and Sheila said, "Oh, Tom. Please..." Marie went into shock, her mom was calling for her dead father! She thought Alex was her husband, molesting her in the dark.

Alex must have decided it didn't matter whose name Sheila called out, because she could feel his arm getting more and more active between Sheila's thighs. After a few more moans, Alex heaved himself up and slowly eased into her. Marie was getting very wet feeling her new fiance ready to have sex with her mother in complete darkness right next to her. It was secret and naughty and unbelievably arousing. Alex got his big cock head into Sheila and then just shoved hard. She woke up with a cry and said, "OMG, you are in me! You feel so good!"

Alex whispered into her ear, "You are so hot and sexy. I can't hold back, I have to have you. Now!"

Marie leaned over and took Sheila's boob into her mouth. Her fingers wandered over the hot mother's body, caressing, pinching. Sheila was losing it already, her hips humping up at Alex. Her frenzy loosened her tongue with some of the dirty talk Marie heard her use with Tom years ago.

"You big fucker, what are you doing attacking me in the middle of the night? What makes you think you can have me anytime you want?"

Her chatter was cut off in midstream by a giant orgasm. Alex talked back at her. "You think you are so high and mighty. You come like the rest of them. This cock gets you where you need it. Where you want it!"

Sheila cried out, "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck." Alex grunted loudly and Marie knew he was emptying into the writhing body next to her. What a fine performance. Did Alex save some for her? Was this threeway with Sheila going to continue?

Sheila got her voice back and said to Marie, "You are a conniving slut. You knew I liked sex in the night. You knew I hadn't had any for a long time. Somehow, you convinced this nice young man who just asked you to marry him to give me a free therapy session." She paused and asked, "Does this incredible cock make you come like I do?"

Marie didn't get to answer because Alex had her by the hips and was placing her right over her mother. He pressed down in the middle of her back and checked that her pussy was riding on Sheila's. He spread her thighs outside of her mother's and plunged right in.

Marie was in total bliss. Sheila's mound was rubbing directly on her clit, and Alex's cock was massaging her wet and slippery cunt.

Sheila and Marie wrapped arms around each other and kissed. Alex was stroking back and forth and Marie didn't think she could last much longer. Her tits were rubbing on her mother's. Their pussies were in constant motion. She felt the orgasm coming for almost a minute, building, building, building. Finally, she screamed as loud as she could and came, and passed out.

Sheila was whispering in her ear, "Honey child, that was fantastic. I came right with you."

Alex climbed off and headed to the shower. The two women staggered after him, babbling incomprehensible nothings. He was rough, applying soap vigorously, getting their hairdos totally soaked, probing in their pussies, biting ears. They hopped around, crying for him to stop, but laughing as hard as he was. Marie handed Sheila a toweled robe and they settled in the kitchen while Alex made coffee. It was four thirty in the morning. He had towels and draped their heads, rubbing and drying. They held hands, not wanting to spoil the moment with idle conversation. Alex came back from the bathroom with the hair dryer and brush. He went to work, his hand straying occasionally to rub and tweak a boob. Marie was in a complete fog, leaning on her mother, both of them full of her fiance's stuff, both still shaking with post-orgasmic shudders.

When the hair was dry and silky, he moved the robes down to their waist so he could apply lotion and work on their muscles too. This was too heavenly for words. Mother and daughter were in a swoon.

Alex gathered them up and guided the warm, fragrant bodies back to bed, tucking them in and promising to be home for lunch after helping Fred with a backlog of cars needing repair.

Marie woke with sunlight in her eyes and Sheila kissing her breast. "That was some loving we got last night, daughter mine. I'll treasure it forever. I'm so happy for you and Alex."

They lay in the sunlight, bodies touching, remembering the frantic lust and incredible orgasms of the night.

"Is your mom ever going to get another therapy session?" Sheila's voice was husky and her fingers were exploring Marie's bottom.

"Well, mom, which kind of therapy do you need, girl sex, or guy sex?" Her voice was full of threat.

"Oh dear, I just don't know. What do you advise, Doctor?" The fingers had Marie halfway to another orgasm.

"Mom, what should we do about Sheryl?" That stopped Sheila in her tracks.

"Doesn't she deserve equal treatment?"

"You mean, you want to get her over here and have sex with her?"

"Well, you seemed to enjoy the evening, and she doesn't have a man in her life either."

The fingers resumed their rapid tempo. "Mom!" Marie squeaked, "that's not answering my question."

"Come first, and then we will talk." Sheila bit down hard on the stiff nipple throbbing beneath her and Marie shrieked her climax.

Chapter 3 - Sheryl is Suspicious

Sheila went to the kitchen and retrieved coffee, handing her flushed daughter a cup.

"What I can't figure out is why you decided to share him with your beat up mom. And now you are talking about him doing a third woman."

"Mom, you've been in a sexual desert and Alex gave you some relief. Was the relief ok?" She smirked at Sheila, who gave her a fierce look and turned the tight ass over her thighs. "I haven't laid a hand on you in years, but don't push me too far..."

"Ooh, now it comes out. You secretly want to be tied up and ravished! Or tie me up!"

They wrestled around and ended up mostly kissing and saying soft things to each other. "Am I going to get girl sex along with the guy sex?"

"Stop putting yourself down. You are hot, hot, hot. You turn me on with all your womanly curves and parts. And all that sex talk about making it with Dad. Do you realize I've only had loving sex for two months! Of course, I want you!"

Sheila sat back against the headboard. Her face and her chest were pink. Marie hadn't seen that look of fresh sex since before her dad died. She knew she and Alex had done the right thing last night.

They stared at each other. "I'm joining a conspiracy to seduce my son in law's mother? What a lovely idea!"

Marie remembered something. "We were supposed to try out the new, used hot tub last night. Let's go soak and do some conspiracy planning."

Alex got home and found them, giggling, in the tub. "Get in here. We've been talking about you. Bring some beers."

Alex decided the shop grit had to go and jumped in the shower. He dripped his way to the tub with three beers in hand.

"Sheila, every time I look at you, I get hot. How has your morning been?"

She stared at him. "Flatterer. One more compliment and I'm coming over to climb on you."

He squeaked, "Marie! What have you done to her? The sweetest nicest mother in law a guy could hope for and now she's threatening to jump me!" He pushed himself across the tub and kissed Sheila with a lot of tongue.

Sheila said to her daughter, "Do you suppose you could retrieve the dog? I may need to stay another night to complete the recommended therapy..."

The three of them laughed and kissed and leaned back in the hot water with their beers. It wasn't going to take much longer to cook them through.

Marie said, "I told her that Sheryl needed therapy too."

Sheila grinned and nodded, "You are going to have to coach me about my part of this conspiracy. And, by the way, what about Alice? They are sisters and secrets don't last long there."

Marie punched him in the arm and hugged her wet body to his. "Oh god, I've hardly got used to him and now I'm farming the stud out to other women!"

In the shower, Marie was on her knees, sucking him and making a lot of noise. Sheila and Alex pulled her hair and made lewd remarks. She came up for air and said, "I better enjoy this before it's all worn down!"

As they toweled off, Sheila announced she was taking them out to celebrate her new lease on life and the fantastic dinner they prepared for her last night. Marie said, "Let's invite Sheryl and Alice and soften them up."

Alex was standing behind Sheila, rubbing lotion into her generous tits, and laughing at the thought of having to entertain four women instead of just one. He leaned over and kissed Sheila saying, "Your daughter is being aggressive about sharing me. Do you approve?"

They laughed and she pushed her behind into his hardness. "Alex, I am so pleased to be your loving mother-in-law that Marie can do almost anything she wants."

While Marie was distracted fixing her hair, he maneuvered Sheila into the new kitchen and slid smoothly into her as she leaned against the counter. He whispered very quietly, "No noise. Close your eyes and enjoy."

He ran his fingers up her thigh muscles, boosting her to her toes as his big cock worked silently back and forth. She was juicing on him and it was running down his leg. He squatted a bit and came up under her, lifting Sheila solely with his giant cock. She groaned and clenched him and wailed her climax. They stood tightly coupled as Marie came to the doorway and shouted, "Mom, you can't be fucking him every old minute! There have to be standards for sharing!"

Mother and daughter embraced, giggling and kissing. Alex's come was making a terrible mess on the brand new refinished floor.

"Oh god, this is so much fun," Sheila squealed. "Now I have to wash him out of me all over again."

Alex put Marie over his shoulder, grabbed a beer, and went out on the back porch. She sat in his lap and kissed him. "How was I supposed to know you were going to be so studly and nice to the mothers?"

He said, "How was I supposed to know you would want to share me? Or that Sheila would like it?"

They giggled and hugged and smiled at Sheila as she came out to join them in one of Alex's long tee shirts.

"I am totally corrupted! It's wonderful."

Alex asked, mildly, "What's the seduction plan for the other two?"

"They said they wanted to take us out, but why don't we insist on making them a home cooked meal in the remodeled guest house? Alex can do extra special margaritas, there will be lots of wine, and then a hot tub in the moonlight. After that, Sheila insists they stay over, and gets them into the new bed, while we stretch out on the futon." Marie's eyes were bright as she described the evil scheme.

Sheila added, "And in the middle of the night, you start having sex like you did with me, and before they know what is happening, Alex is off the floor and doing his special pussy check."