Two Mummys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nz_marie
nz_marie
652 Followers

He couldn't hold back much longer "Yes mummy. Take it! Take my virginity. It's yours mum. Ohhh mum!" he groaned and grunted as he came "Ohhh fuck!" he exclaimed as he shot cum deep into my cunt.

It made me cum too, the sensation of my own sons cum filling up my pussy brought on my wave of orgasm. I moaned as my own cum mixed with his inside me. He collapsed on top of me and I held him close and kissed his forehead as we lay together catching our breath. Josh slid off me so that he was now laying with me side by side, he felt a little light headed which isn't surprising seen as he had cum three times tonight.

"Wow mum that was fantastic! Even better than I thought it would be." and he turned on his side to face me and his hand just gently caressed my breasts. I smiled at him, enjoying his touch.

"Yes Josh, it was wonderful. You are a good lover son." and I gave him a little kiss.

"Speaking of lovers mum, what about Maggie? I feel bad I kicked her out of your bed. Can I go and get her now?" he said with concern.

"Well I thought you might want to sleep with me tonight Josh. Do you?" I wanted him to feel wanted.

"Yeah I do mum, but you got a big bed. Can't we all sleep in here?" and then he added a little shyly "Um I kind of would like to watch you together." giving me a sheepish smile.

I grinned back at him "Of course son. Go and get her. We can all sleep together tonight and I'm sure Maggie will be more than happy to give you a little show. She is a wild thing!"

I didn't have to say it twice, he jumped up and ran to his own room, still naked walking around our house like he's always done it. He found Maggie in his room, not asleep in his bed as he sort of expected, but naked at his pc watching some of his porn and fingering herself.

"Hey, Maggie. Does my other mummy want to come back to her own bed now?" He asked cheekily as he stared at her masturbating.

She looked up at him and smiled, not feeling even a little bit embarrassed about being caught masturbating.

"Sure babe, love to. I hope you haven't worn her out too much because I want a turn." she giggled as she got up from the chair "Or maybe she has worn you out hmm?" she teased as she ran her finger down the middle of his chest all the way to his cock.

Josh blushed a little "Nope mummy. I've got lots of energy!" and he grinned at her "I was hoping you would do something for me mummy?"

"Sure babe.....and what would that be?" she questioned.

He leant in and whispered in her ear "Could I watch you lick my cum out of my mum....please?" and he blushed again.

Maggie grinned, wickedly at him "Mmm yum." was all she said and walked off naked down the hall to our room with Josh following closely behind. Not too close though because he was enjoying watching her big butt jiggle as she moved.

I was still lying naked on my bed, now recovered and just thinking about what just happened. Feeling a little guilty, a little naughty, but mostly just really happy and satisfied. Maggie walked in and didn't say much.

"Hi honey, open up!" as she got on the bed and motioned me to open my legs. I did of course and Josh got on the bed too down where he could see what Maggie was doing.

"Mmm yummy!" said Maggie as she paused to look up and then stuck out her tongue to show Josh as it had a big blob of his cum on it. Then she swallowed it and dived in for more. That was enough to get Josh hard again.

Maggie was licking and sucking my pussy making sloppy slurpy sounds and damn it felt good. I had already cum many times tonight but Maggie's expert tongue and knowing she was eating my own sons cum from my cunt was such a turn on. As well as all that I could see my son was turned on again, his hard cock was twitching as he observed Maggie expertise. I moaned and my body arched as I came again into her mouth and she sucked that all up too. Then as my orgasm faded Maggie sat up.

"Mmm your cum tastes very nice Josh. I'd like to taste it direct from the source if that's ok with your mother?" and she looked at me for approval. What could I say.....it was kind of too late to act all offended by anything now.

"Sure baby, I think it's safe to say now that we are all lovers now and Josh wants to sleep in here with us tonight. Just go easy on him you vixen!" I said cheekily.

Maggie got up and moved over to Josh

"Lie down babe." she said pushing him down on the bed.

She kissed him hard, her tongue tasted of his and my cum, he hadn't tasted his own cum before and it freaked him a little but as my cum was the more prominent he hungrily accepted her tongue in his mouth and kissed her back just as passionately. Then she pulled back looking down at him giving him her wicked grin that I love.

"Oh you don't really want me to go easy on you, do you Josh? Hmmm?"

He shook his head.

"No mummy. Do want you want to me!" his face looked eager, he wanted to learn, to do everything and anything. Maggie jumped off the bed and went to our dresser and opened the draw we keep all our 'toys' in. She brought back some handcuffs and some silk scarves that we use when we play bondage games.

"Maggie......I'm not sure he's ready for that kind of thing yet!" I was being protective of my son.

I needed have been concerned because Josh just grinned and held his arms above his head wrist to wrist. This boy was keen! Maggie smiled and gave me that look of 'see I told you so' and she proceeded to handcuff my son to our headboard. Then she tied his ankles together with a silk scarf. I have to admit he looked damn sexy like that; our little sex-toy and now I wanted to play too. Josh loved it; he was as hard as a rock again, his young cock twitching. His cock must have been a bit sore from all the activity tonight but he didn't seem to care. Maggie positioned herself on top of him in a 69 position, sticking her pussy in his face.

"Lick me boy!" she commanded and he did and as her pussy juices began to run down his throat she leaned down and started to suck on his cock.

It looked so hot, I had to join in, I got down and tried to lick his cock too but Maggie was hogging it, she didn't want to share it, she was making sounds of pleasure as she tasted his pre-cum and felt his tongue exploring her pussy. I only got a few quick licks when she paused briefly. I wanted to play with him too, so I undid the scarf and opened his legs wide, I got my on my knees and lifted his ass onto my bent knees and pulled open his ass cheeks and started to lick his hole. He couldn't even speak as Maggie had her wet cunt in his mouth but he grunted some animalistic sound as I tongue-fucked his asshole while Maggie sucked hard on his cock.

We were treating his body like he was our sex toy and he loved it, all those sensations all at once, pussy in his mouth, his mother tonguing his ass and Maggie sucking his cock.......he did want any teenage boy would do in that situation.....he came hard......his balls must have been working overtime to even have any cum left.....but Maggie greedily sucked up all she could get making yummy sounds of pleasure as she savored my sons cum.

She got off him and lay down next to him and I moved on top of her, kissing her and sucking on her tongue to taste my boys cum on it. Josh was panting, I think he came close to passing out from too much pleasure.

We left him still cuffed trying to recover and he watched as I went down on Maggie and sucked up her juices that Josh had made her produce. I licked her until she came in my mouth then she turned around and stuck her ass up in the air and I tongue-fucked her ass hole as well.

Josh enjoyed watching us, his cock needed a rest, so he just lay there and observing and I think he liked being cuffed to the bed because he didn't even ask to be set free. He was thinking to himself this was way better than any porno he'd ever seen, his mother making out with her bi lover. Having two mummies was going to be a hell of a lot of fun.

Maggie and I took turns at sucking on each others nipples and fingering and sucking each other and kissing for awhile as my son looked on.

"Do you like watching us Josh?" I asked my son even though I knew the answer from the expressions on his face.

"Yes mummy. I love it.....I um...." he wanted to ask something but was finding it hard to say it outright.

"Yes son? Is there something you want? Don't be shy babe, just ask." I said reassuringly. His eyes looked directly at the strap on dildo that had been moved to the dresser when I had first started to play with my son. Maggie saw him look at it.

"Oh I think Josh wants to watch me fuck you with our plastic cock, don't you?" she said in a naughty voice.

Josh just nodded in agreement. Maggie wasted no time; she jumped up and attached it to herself and then got back in-between my legs and fucked me hard like she had done many times before. I loved it like I always do, but this time was even better with my son looking on, his eyes wide with excitement. He was totally fascinated by our big plastic cock. I came good, coating the plastic cock in my pussy juice.

Maggie pulled out and gave my pussy a good long hard suck to slurp up my cum and then she took off the strap on and passed it to me and instead of lying back down oh the bed on her back, she was on all fours, leaning down with her face on the bed and her ass in the air, wriggling it around as she waited for her turn.

"Take my ass Marie. Let's give your boy a really good show!" she said in a very wicked naughty tone.

Josh's eyes widened at the thought, staring into Maggie's "Does it hurt Maggie?" he whispered to her curiously.

"Just a little at first, but then it feels fucking fantastic!" Maggie answered honestly, keeping her voice to a low whisper too. "Why? Do you want a turn too Josh?" her eyes lighting up at the thought.

Josh blushed and nodded. I was just about to push the plastic cock into my bi lover when she moved away. I was puzzled, but then Maggie told me Josh wanted me to fuck him with it. I was kind of shocked, not expecting that.

"Are you sure son?" I had to double-check.

"Yes mum." he replied, blushing. Maggie was getting all excited at the thought of watching this, her usual kinkiness going into overtime.

"The house rules are if you want to be fucked by Mr. Plastic you have to suck him first!" Maggie giggled and urged me to get closer to Josh's mouth.

He was still cuffed to the headboard so he couldn't move towards me. I was unsure of this but I moved up to this face and he actually looked very eager and opened his mouth and willingly began to suck on the strap-on attached to his mother. He was doing a pretty good job for his first time at giving head and I'm sure it helped that it tasted of Maggie's cum.

My kinky girlfriend always thinking ahead got up and got some lube and rubbed it all over my son's asshole as she watched him get his mouth fucked. Then to help get his hole used to having something in it, she started to finger-fuck my son, making him jump the first time she pushed her well-lubed finger into his tight little hole. She has small fingers so it didn't hurt him but it had just giving him a fright because it felt so totally foreign to him. It didn't take long for him to start to love it, he was making soft sounds of pleasure while he sucked on my plastic cock and Maggie fingered his little virgin hole.

"I think he's ready for you now Marie." coaxed Maggie, dying to me take his anal virginity as well. I pull back away from his mouth and the protective mother in me asked one more time.

"Are you sure son? You really want this?" he answered by getting up on his knees with his face down on the bed and his ass in the air.

"Yes mummy. Please fuck my ass too mummy." he pleaded.

I went hot all over, hearing my sweet innocent boy talk like that made me crazy with lust and desire, all sense left me and my dominant side took over, for a moment I forgot he was my lovely little boy, I looked at him through different eyes and all I saw was a sex toy, a plaything to fuck and use and I got behind him and lubed up my plastic cock and slowly pushed the tip into his little hole. He tensed up, it was so much bigger than a finger, and I hadn't even got the tip all the way in yet when he panicked a little.

"No mummy! Take it out! I changed my mind.... it hurts!"

But Maggie wasn't going to give up yet; she reached underneath him and started stroking his cock and talking to him in a comforting tone.

"Just relax Josh. Relax the muscles in your ass, remember what I said. Just hurts a little bit at first but after that really really good!"

I had stopped pushing but didn't pull out either, he was panting. A little scared. Maggie was so good; she could talk anyone into anything. I felt him relax a little and I pushed some more, I felt it go right in and he screamed.

"Ohhh fuck!" exclaimed Josh.

I stopped pushing and allowed him to get used to having something so big up inside him, Maggie was still gently stroking him and talking to him in a calming voice. She was so good, she kept telling him how sexy he is and how cute his ass is and what a good lover he his and how beautiful and tasty his cock is, all these words were working.

I was deep inside of his back passage but I wasn't moving, then I felt him start to calm down, no longer freaking out. So I pulled back, easing my plastic cock out a little but not all the way and then slowly back into him. I was beginning to fuck his ass. Again slowly back and in again, in and out of my sons asshole and he started to moan and respond by moving with me. It stopped hurting him, his hole was stretched and he was finally feeling the promised pleasure. I was still moving very slowly not wanting to hurt my son but I need not have worried for from the lips of my once innocent boy came the words.

"More mummy. Fuck me harder mummy!" he moaned.

I smiled at Maggie and she stopped pulling on his cock and stood back and just watched as I moved a faster and harder, holding onto my son's hips and I pounded into his ass. He was moaning and grunting and his cock was hard as a rock and twitching. He felt like he was on fire, the pain had turned into the most intense feeling of pleasure, like nothing he could have imagined, it was overwhelming. In his head he was thinking my mother is fucking my ass, oh my God she's fucking me, fucking my asshole.

Then suddenly his whole body shook as he came again, squirting his cum onto my bed and he let out a cry. It was like an animalistic grunt and then he whimpered like a little puppy as he fell onto his stomach as I pulled out of him. He lay there for a few moments trembling, with tears running down his cheeks. I took off the strap on quickly and cuddled him.

"Are you ok Josh? Did I hurt you son?" I asked concerned.

I was worried because he didn't speak straight away. Maggie looked concerned too and was rubbing his back gently. Then he turned his face and looked right into my eyes and I could see they were watery.

"Wow! Thank you mummy.....I love you!" the emotion in his voice telling me all I needed to know.

My boy was fine, I didn't hurt him, I had just given him the most intense orgasm of his life and his body just needed a little time to recover from it. I cuddled up to him close and just held him for awhile.

All this sex had made me thirsty so I went to the kitchen to get us all a drink, when I came back I found Maggie cuddling up to Josh on one side, just gently caressing his body with one hand as her head rested on his shoulder and I noticed that she had retied up his ankles with the scarf and I had to smile as I also noticed she had tied another scarf around his cock in a big bow. She loved to play games.

"Oh look Marie. I found a present in our bed, want to open it with me?" she giggled.

I had to giggle too; it looked really quite cute "Mmm very nice. Just what we always wanted Maggie....our very own toy-boy to play with!"

Josh just smiled, he loved this, being at the center of attention, and being played with like a toy was exciting him. Even though I'm sure he must have run out of cum by now, he was still semi hard.

"Leave the toy alone for a moment Maggie. Sit up honey, here's your drink." I said as I passed her a bourbon and coke.

"Aw ok." and she reluctantly sat up and took the glass, pouting a little.

"I have a drink for you too Josh. I guess I will have to un-cuff you." I said looking at my son lying naked and vulnerable on my bed.

"I will do it." offered Maggie.

She put her drink on the bedside table and got up and got the key. She un-cuffed him from the headboard but as soon as she unlocked it, she locked it again. But not to the headboard, just so his hands were cuffed together. I guess she hadn't finished playing with our toy just yet. Josh didn't seem to care, he just took his drink in two hands and drunk it with his hands cuffed together. I just gave Maggie a questioning look, wondering what else she had in mind.

"What?" she said all innocently.

"What indeed!" I said "That's what I was wondering...you nympho you!" and I playfully smacked her thigh.

After our drinks, I said I thought it was time for us all to go to sleep, it was late and we had been having sex for hours.

"Where did you put the key Maggie? Time to set Josh free so we can all get some sleep." I asked looking around for the key.

"Aw do I have to un-cuff him? I like him like this!" and she grinned a wicked grin at Josh.

"Its ok mum. I don't mind really." and he shuffled down and laid his head on my pillow right in the middle of our bed. His hands cuffed and the scarves still around his ankles and cock.

I just shook my head is mild disbelief thinking to myself now I got a kinky bi lover and a kinky son who is also my lover.....hmm life is sure getting interesting.

"Ok then. We better get some sleep." and with that I turned off the bedside lamp and snuggled up to my son.

Maggie was cuddling up on his other side and we leaned over his body and kissed each other good night, then both kissed Josh and lay back down to go to sleep. It was a warm night so we didn't need any covers. We must have looked a sight if you were looking down from above, Josh lying naked on his back in the middle, his hands cuffed and resting on his stomach, his fingers touching the big red bow that Maggie and tied around his cock and his ankles tied together with a black silk scarf....with a naked woman on each side, cuddling up to him. He went to sleep with a smile on his face. We were all tired from all the sexual activity and were all soon asleep.

The next morning Josh woke me up, he was nudging me.

"Mum....mum.... wake up mum!"

I was kind of groggy, still a little tired and wanting to sleep in longer. I looked at the clock, it was only 6.20 am.

"What son? What's wrong?" I asked half asleep. He tried to whisper as to not wake up Maggie as well

"Mum, can you un-cuff me now? I need to pee."

"Oh sure Josh. I will find the key." I sat up and I untied the scarf around his ankles and then got out of bed and looked for the key but I couldn't find it.

"Never mind mum, I'm sure I can manage. Can you just take off this other scarf please?" he requested.

"Sure babe." and I slowly pulled the bow undone and then gave his cock a little cheeky kiss. He was still a nice size even when soft I thought to myself. Then another very naughty thought entered my mind and I followed him into my bathroom.

"I think I had better help you son." I said with a wicked grin.

He had already lifted the toilet seat up and was about to pee, holding his cock best he could with his handcuffed hands. I stood behind him and reached around with both hands I took hold of his cock and aimed it towards the bowl.

Josh just let me do it, he didn't mind what I wanted to do to his body, and he just loved to feel my hands on him. He was a little nervous about peeing in front of me but his bladder was full and he had been holding on for awhile not really wanting to wake me, so he released. I held his cock as he peed and then I shook it a little to shake off the drips and then instead of letting go, I just started to stroke him while I stood behind him. I moved one hand down and fondled his balls and he soon was hard again. I moved around from behind him still holding his cock with one hand and I squeezed his cock a little

nz_marie
nz_marie
652 Followers