Two New Pretty Things for Mistresse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was told to kneel by the couch in case more wine was required

"This girl is one of yours Helen."

She looked me without recognising me, then she shrugged.

"Possibly she was. What was your name girl?"

"Adele Mistress." I told her, almost coyly.

She seemed amused by my reticence.

"I don't recall an adele, but you do look like one of my merchandise types."

"Yes Mistress."

I realized then that she wasn't deliberately humiliating me, though it can be difficult to tell. She genuinely didn't recall me.

"& do you like slavery girl?"

"Yes Mistress." I didn't hesitate or fib, such things are easily detectable & punished.

"That's just as well then isn't it slavegirl?"

My eyes were stinging with welling tears, humiliated by my admission nonetheless..

"Yes Mistress"

"You may thank me emily." The way she hesitated over my name, indicated that emily like adele was only a temporary name imposed on, not given or owned by me.

"Emily thanks you for enslaving her, Mistress, thank you Mistress."

"You're welcome slave, the pleasure was in any case all ours."

"Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress."

I had become very aroused & my flush very evident on my breasts now.

"How pretty."

Both women laughed.

"More wine emily." I was told.

"Yes Mistress"

Mistress Helen was relaying a story for my Mistresses amusement. It was a small container full of boys, male models. They had been given a Viagra type injection, while they were displayed, for marketing purposes. Before being trussed up & locked in the shipping container. Bound & bound for foreign markets, so too speak. Unfortunately the Viagra dosage had been way too high & they had been left with permanent & rigid erections for the duration of the journey. This is actually not an uncommon problem, But not this severely. Normally an injection of antidote resolves the problem restoring functionality. But in this case the dosage had been so high & the tissue held so rigidly erect that the boys had been unable to pass urine at all. Then the shipment had been delayed in transit for 2 weeks, nobody had checked on the containers contents in this time. Apparently on arrival the impatient slave auctioneers had taken advantage of their condition & auctioned them immediately. The boys had sold for unusually high prices. Rather than the merchandise having been spoiled by the boys completely inability to become flaccid, ejaculate or pass urine normally again, they had instead sold extremely well. This had the making of opening up a new speciality market, in the female 'boy toy' & the much smaller homosexual market especially in the Middle East & the Far East, 'lady boy' markets.

"Where was this?"

"Libya , or Saudi, I think."

"For the male or female clientele?"

"Both."

"Tut tut."

"Poor boys."

They both laughed.

Apparently Mistress Helen & my Mistress, both had investments in this area

"Poor boys." The both laughed again

"More wine emily."

They were guzzling the 1000 Euro's a bottle back today, already on the 2nd.

"Yes Mistress."

My Mistress had made an awful lot of money slave dealing over the years. Also she owned a personnel recruitment agency for Handlers, based in Holland & Germany, the Benelux countries. This was very profitable as there was a number of these Spas in Europe & further a field. Catering to lesbian, straight & other tastes for the super rich. & trained staff were always in demand, especially a well/self motivated dominatrix, who genuinely enjoyed their work, their status & power & of course a high salary . These women were selected for their self motivation & their icy beauty. These women had also not be found to be too girlishly pretty as they might find their terms & conditions abruptly changed.

There was also the quite small sub market of rich ladies who wished to be dominated, discretely but this was a very discreet & sometimes risky market, for the clientele. Special insurance packages were advisory. & it was advisable to use your own rather than your partners money.

They discussed business matters for a short while longer. Discussing slaves like cattle, or more properly chattels.

Kneeling there as they discussed slave dealing I wondered about my fate. I knew I would be sold probably many times, possibly even to foreign buyers in isolated desert harems. & that my youthful beauty had earned me expensive lotions & treatments to keep me as youthful looking well into middle age. When this inevitably faded most slaves like me would end up, sold in bulk to sweated factories, as cheap, if not cheaper than the now outlawed child labour. Or a worse fate The consent form I had signed for the Spa, effectively meaning they owned me, for all legal intents & purposes. I had simply legally ceased to exist as an independent free person. In practicality legally I had ceased to exist

Mistress Helen was showing my Mistress some pictures of new prospective slavegirls.

Suddenly I gasped in surprise seeing Candy's picture.

They both paused. My Mistress exhaling sharply

Mistress Helen looked amused

I felt an ice cold shiver of fear running down the small of my back.

"emily?"

"Yes Mistress." I asked fearfully.

"Tonight you will be whipped raw for your impertinence."

"Yes Mistress.".

"Then whipped raw again for your disrespect to my friend"

"Yes Mistress." I wept.

"Oh don't trouble yourself on my account." Mistress Helen said sweetly

"Its will be no trouble, at all, not for me." My Mistress said icily

They tittered.

My Mistress stopped for a few seconds deep in thought

"& you will not be permitted to toilet" She said & paused.

"to pee pee, until I decide otherwise" She said deriding me cruelly.

"Yes Mistress" I was crying now.

"Stop snivelling slave & fetch us more wine."

"Yes Mistress"

Flustered & hurriedly I hastened to obey.

"Oh not her though." Mistress Helen said, indicating candy's picture

"Oh why?"

"She has already been shipped to one of the minor Sultans of Sudan."

"Oh, do I sense more details?"

"He wanted her circumcised, as are all his slavegirls" meaning clitoris removal

"& his slaveboys are all castrated."

"Tut tut."

"Oh do tell?"

"When she found out she was to be circumcised she sobbed and cried, pleaded so desperately she was so lovely & pathetic, they filmed her."

They both laughed

"I have the video, of her pleading & her circumcision, with white hot pincers apparently."

"Oh how brutal." My Mistress said in mock scandal

"Yes poor girl."

"Poor girl, do send me the video."

"Of course." They both laughed.

I brought the two Mistresses fresh wine.

"Poor girl."

I wasn't sure if she meant candy, or myself.

They both laughed again.

They were discussing the growing fashion for having slaves branded.

Laughing over the niceties if that be said, of the process, & the minutiae of particular anecdotes.

I knelt submissively to one side ready to serve.

It was then my eyes welling with tears. That I noticed Mistress was wearing her new red shoes, for the first time.

The end.