Two New Voicemails

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank squinted his eyes in the dim light, unable to speak or say a word.

Jasper opened his case revealing a Casio keyboard.

"I'm not just a voyeur, I'm an audiophile. Music turns me on. Everything about it. Chord arrangements, tempo switches, percussions, melodies," Jasper said.

He looked at Frank and Jenny and saw that their jaws were nearing the floor figuratively speaking. If this was going to go anywhere, he would have to explain it outright.

"Ok, here's how I'd like this to go down. I want to watch the two of you have sex while I play the keyboard. It'll be like me providing the soundtrack. A pervert's symphony if you will. I'd like for it to be great, so that ideally, I'll get an erection and get the urge to jerk off. We can make this a beautiful thing," said Jasper.

"A beautiful thing?" exclaimed Frank. "You're one sick fuck!"

"As sick as surfing the internet for wife swapping and sex partners? Your turn to drop the bullshit now, Frank, we're all perverts here. For fuck sake, this coming from the guy who just got out of jail today for taking a steaming shit on a mall food court table cause he thought Chick-Fil-A undercooked his waffle fries!" yelled Jasper.

"How did you know about that?" exclaimed Frank.

"I know people, my man. As a matter of fact, I think you know some buddies of mine, Hall and Nash? Those same guards you fucked with for the last month. Believe it or not, boy, there's a small but close-knit community out there of people into the same shit as me. And don't think I don't do at least SOME background research on the people I attempt to try this stuff with," said Jasper. "And I'll tell you something Frank, I can read people. Let's look at this from a practical side. I figure we can all have fun and get off. I've already explained how I will. I could tell you wanted a quiet evening with just you and the little lady. So there you go, I won't be interfering in anything. At least not physically. Jenny wants something new and adventurous in the bedroom, which this will damn sure provide."

Jasper looked around the room confidently, as though he had just thrown all the cards on the table for everyone to see.

"What do you say?" he asked.

Surprisingly to the both of them, neither reacted in anger. Frank had a one hundred yard stare, while Jenny just sort of looked at the floor, deep in thought. After close to two minutes, which seemed to border on forever, Jenny looked over at Frank, and got a slight twinkle in her eye.

"Let's do this. I'm down," she said assuredly.

"Game's riding on you, Frank," Jasper said. "J said she's down with it, it's all or nothing."

"I'm gonna need a lot to drink," he said.

"YES!" Jasper and Jenny both exclaimed at once.

"Jenny, I'll go pour Frank some drinks. I think I'm gonna have a few myself, if you don't mind. Why don't you be a doll and throw on a CD. You know, something to get us nice and warmed up," Jasper said.

"Coming right up," she said with a wink.

The mix CD just stopped after playing for a little over 70 minutes. Frank had pounded over 12 beers by this time and was having a hard time seeing straight. Jenny had, by this time, put her white lace teddy back on, and was grinding to the music in the living room.

"Honey, let's get this party started, what do you say?" yelled Jenny, into the kitchen.

Frank staggered into the room carrying a half empty Coors can. "Let's do this shit," he said.

Jasper had been in the corner of the room, setting up his Casio keyboard onto it's stand, and after making a short trip out to the trunk of his car to grab a small amplifier, had all the technical aspects ready to go.

Frank walked up to Jenny and slapped her on the ass. She let out a quick gasp and smiled. She turned around for a brief second, while he grabbed her by the back of her head, the two of them locking lips, and sucking each other's face. Jasper hit the on switch on his synthesizer. He struck a few notes on the electric piano setting, as if to get warmed up. The volume was on its highest setting, and the chords startled the two of them.

Frank cocked Jenny's head to the side and began to kiss her neck. She moaned lightly in pleasure. Jasper had been messing around with the keyboard and experimenting with several different setting before settling on one which sounded like a church organ. The mood in the room was eerie and perverse. Candles were lit and had been placed in a circular pattern on the center coffee table. The front windows were shut, however the wind was howling through the open back window, the curtain nearly dancing in the wind it seemed. He struck several notes, which sounded not unlike the theme from "A Clockwork Orange." It wasn't the actual song, just a musical setting which sounded somewhat similar.

Jenny was on a high from the combination of pain pills and arousal. Frank eased her out of her teddy and stared at her for a brief moment. Her milky white breasts with those perky areolas, sticking right out at him like they could gouge his eye out. The way her figure flawlessly transitioned, forming curves most men would kill for. Her ass was large and shapely, but not in a gross type of way. It was in a way that awoke in him something that appealed to a primal side of his emotions.

Jasper was now playing a melody, something that sounded so incredibly creepy it was almost indescribable. It resembled a funeral dirge. It was slow and precise. It was nearly classical in the way it sounded, like you could imagine this exact piece being played in a dark castle the middle of deep forest in middle ages. He reached over to the side panel and inserted a floppy disk into the control panel. Over top of the music, chanting began. It was something, possibly in another language. It almost resembled Italian, or possibly Latin. It definitely wasn't English; that much was for sure.

Frank had moved down to her nipple, circling it with tongue at first before locking his lips around it. As it entered his mouth, he gave it a bite, which resulted in a loud moan on her part. He was trying to fit as much of her breast inside of his mouth, using a sucking motion and flicking his tongue wildly. As he continued this, she was too overcome to even let out a single syllable of approval, although every inch of her being was crying out in ecstasy on the inside. She collapsed backwards onto to the couch pulling him down with her. He began to work his way down with his tongue, stopping at the top of her panties. Although she was lost in pleasure and had her eyes completely shut, he looked up at her with a grin and bit the waistband. She moved her ass upwards to meet him halfway as he slid them down over her legs. As he orally worked his way back up, her own sweat and cum were by now, along with the rain scented incense candles, the dominant smell in the room. Her vagina was dripping wet. He spread her legs to reveal her sweet aromatic hairless rosebud. He planted a sloppy kiss before circling her snatch was his finger. He inserted one finger and was not met with any resistance. Flicking his tongue at her clit and using two fingers to rapidly fuck her throbbing birth canal, she could feel herself being pushed to the brink of imaginable pleasure. She arched her neck as she moaned and opened her eyes.

Jasper was staring at her. His mouth agape, making obscene flicking motions with his tongue, licking his lips and pencil thin moustache. His bloodshot eyes were totally visible in the candlelight. He stood there behind his keyboard, shirtless, playing this magnificent piece of music with what was now obviously a Latin chant being played backwards. She glimpsed downwards briefly and could see that his pants were down, resting in between his knees and ankles with legs slightly spread, and he was playing with himself. His dick was semi-erect and he was twisting his cock with one hand. She could feel him glaring at her seductively. She felt neither repelled nor disgusted; she simply felt an inner heat. As she moved her eyes back upwards to his face, she was unable to make out what he was whispering to himself in between flicking his tongue; she understood the body motion and intent perfectly. Anyone who didn't would be blind. She simply winked at him and kissed the air in his direction as she closed her eyes again. She felt a way of passion across her body and she knew her orgasm was near. Frank lifted her hips slightly and was touching the inner valleys of her ass. His thumb was resting lightly on her puckered anus while he made long licking motions from her clit down to her asshole. He tried to stuff as much of his tongue as he could inside of her glorious rectum before moving back to her aching birth canal. He took her entire clit into his mouth suckling it while swirling his tongue on the inside. He felt her contract, and loads of hot glorious fem-cum exploded from her honey-hole into his willing mouth.

She jumped up and pushed him down onto the couch, and began tonguing his testicles. She moved very slowly north onto his sensitive spot between the shaft and sack. Making a spiral pattern with her tongue all the way up his pole, she took the head of his rock hard dick into her mouth. She sucked the head while caressing his inner thighs before succumbing to his advances of thrusting his pelvis forward. She moved her face forward and began to suck him hard and fast. Frank was starting to get tense and Jenny could tell. Her ass was up in the air; primarily because this was the most convenient position, but also in order to let Jasper see her puckered asshole as it glistened in the candlelight.

"Fuck me like the bitch that I am!" she shouted.

Frank flipped her over onto all fours and immediately thrust his raging dick into her deep soaked woman-hole. She yelled loudly and grabbed hold of his ass in order to feel the hilt of his cock slam into her labia.

They were now facing Jasper. He looked down at both of them and stopped playing with himself. In one swift motion, with the chanting and organ on continuous loop, he reached onto his keypad and hit a button, producing a 120 beat-per minute industrial setting on the drum pattern. He resumed playing a bass line on the low end of the keyboard. He began rapidly jerking himself off, alternating between staring at the fornicating couple in front of him and the ceiling above his head. Mere moments of this felt like years, as all three bodies were in simultaneous ecstasy. Frank looked over at Jasper, who was smiling from ear to ear, his grin extending a mile, and nodded, as though to ask for approval. He quickly nodded back without hesitation.

Frank pulled out and flipped Jenny onto her back.

"Spray your fucking jizz all over my face! Make me your little cum slut!" she yelled.

He felt himself tightening up until the point of no return. At that moment, all three of them slung yogurt of unprecedented amounts; Frank onto Jenny's face, tits and mouth, Jenny onto the couch cushions, and Jasper all over the burgundy red carpet.

The music was on a continuous loop, and playing at full volume. The sound quality from the amplifier was intoxicating. Jasper had collapsed onto one knee and Frank and Jenny were both completely frozen. She was lying flat on her back, gasping for air, with her legs up in an abortion position. Frank was sitting on the armrest of the sofa, dick still in hand, staring at the ceiling and feeling like the room was spinning way too fast. This man, who was only a stranger to them mere hours ago, had given them the most intense sex of their collective lives.

Jasper rose up for a brief moment before collapsing back onto the couch, lighting up a Marlboro red. He stared at the both of them and smirked. Neither of them was looking in his direction, but regardless, he knew what both of them were thinking.

After a few minutes they all composed themselves and sat up. The music played on, and no one said a word. There was no need for words. What could anyone possibly say? It was Frank who finally got up the nerve to say something.

"Does anyone want a drink or anything? If I stop drinking I'll probably pass out." Jenny and Jasper both nodded in approval. Frank stood up and slid his denim shorts back on before making his way into the kitchen. "Fridge is runnin' dry. We got beer and we got 7-Up. You can drink that straight, or we've got a little bit of Seagrams and some Absolut if you feel like a mixed drink," he said.

"I'll have some of that vodka, just straight up," Jasper said.

"Hon, you want anything?" asked Frank, looking at Jenny.

"Nah, babe, just an ice water will do me fine," she said as Frank turned the corner.

"So Mr. Colombia, if you don't mind me asking, how long exactly have you been doing this type of thing?" asked Jenny.

"You mean jerking off while watching people fuck and providing the soundtrack? Or are you talking about frauding people on the Internet?" he said with a smile.

"Um...both, I guess," she said.

"Well this fetish of mine I can't explain. The inner workings of someone's mind are kind of a complicated thing, so I won't bore you. It's just what gets me off, I suppose. Now the thing about the Internet is what I'm guessing you're really wanting to know about. You guys are the third couple I've pulled it off with. It doesn't work very often," he said. They both laughed.

Frank came back from the kitchen with both of their drinks and a beer for himself. "Cheers," he said, as everyone raised his or her glass, "to the best sex of my life. How's that for a toast?"

"Amen to that," said Jenny.

Jasper nodded approvingly, and made him way over to the couch to sit down next to Jenny. He sat down slowly and put his arm around her. Frank felt slightly uneasy about seeing his woman with this guy's arm around her, but he wasn't going to say anything. Sure they had just had a unconventional round of sex with each other, but this other man was never involved physically.

"Jasper," Jenny said with a long pause, "I just want to tell you that I think this has been really great. I was wondering, that is if it's OK with my guy, if we couldn't all get together and maybe do this again next weekend."

"Well, you know, Frank," Jasper said with a smile, "I've still got a hard-on. What I'd really like to do with your permission is to go into the bedroom and give old Jen a roll in the sack. What do you say?"

"Amigo, that ain't gonna happen," Frank said. "And to be honest with you..."

Before he could get another word out, Jasper grabbed Jenny and cocked her head to the side, sticking his tongue out as far as it would go, and licking this entire side of her face in the sleaziest way imaginable.

Frank shot up from his seat and threw his half-full beer against the wall. "Get the fuck out of my house!" he yelled. Jenny sat there terrified and Jasper stood up as well.

"You want to make an issue out of this, partner?" Jasper asked.

The two stared each other down for a moment before Frank turned and made a dead sprint for the bedroom, toward his gun collection, specifically his P-90 Ruger that he kept loaded. He got about two feet away when Jasper reached into his pants pocket and pulled out a small knife. He dove at Frank from behind, landing just behind him. Extending his arm, he slashed Frank's left Achilles tendon.

Frank screamed out in pain. "You cocksucker!" he exclaimed. "I'm gonna destroy you! I'm gonna hunt you down and fuck your life up worse than you could imagine, you son of a whore bitch!"

"Don't bother," said Jasper, walking over to his suitcase and producing a .357 Magnum.

Jenny's mouth was wide open, frozen in a scream, but unable to get a sound out. "Tell me why!" Frank demanded.

"I wanna tell you a little story, partner," Jasper said. "And this here is one with a moral to it. There's an old nursery rhyme that I really love, and I feel like it's appropriate for this situation. You know the one about Old Mother Hubbard? We all do, but I 'm going to tell it anyway. Old Mother Hubbard went to the cupboard to get her poor dog a bone; when she got there the cupboard was bare, and so the poor dog had none. Ever seen Andrew Dice Clay's standup from years ago? That guy is a riot, isn't he? Well, he switched it up slightly to say when she bent over, Rover took over, and gave her a bone of his own. I like that a lot. But there's another version I've got. After that one ends, she looks at the dog and asks why he did that. The dog looks at her and says because I get off doing that type of shit and someone is paying me for this!" Jasper was nearly shouting at the top of his lungs by now.

"I hate punks like you, Davis," Jasper said. "I'm going to assume you're a complete ignoramus and I'm gonna give you the moral to that rhyme. I lied. This wasn't just a random house call for kink. I mean yeah, don't get me wrong, I do get a kick out of that. But I didn't just stumble upon you guys. You know who Esteban Araya is? My God, what am I saying, of course you don't you dumb fucking redneck. Let me just say that in addition to owning a chain of Chick-Fil-A restaurants, he also practically runs the mob in this area. And guess what? That little bullshit stunt you pulled in one of his restaurants was a complete act of disrespect. You have to be one of the dumbest people on Earth. You assaulted a friend of one of his street soldiers, and I know you did two years in state for that. The only reason he didn't order your ass whacked for that was because he wasn't going to jeopardize exposure for something so fucking petty. And those guards in local lockup you gave so much hell to, just having a good time? I bet you never considered he's got them on payroll. Hell, one of them is his nephew. The one you punched and got thrown in the hole for. That was the final straw in his book."

Frank lied there stunned. He was bleeding pretty badly from his leg, and having a rapid pulse wasn't helping matters at all.

"Oh, and guess what, we've REALLY got company coming over now," Jasper said laughing hysterically.

He walked over to the front door and opened it. There stood Hall and Nash, the very two guards who let him out that very day. Hall, the shorter of the two, had a bicycle chain in his hand, and Nash, who was nearly seven feet tall, had a baseball bat. "Knock-knock faggot!" said Hall, in a fit of laughter.

"So I suppose you guys are getting paid for this too," said Frank.

"Hell no," said Nash, "we just want in on this. Free of charge."

Just then, Jenny leapt up and swung at Hall with a hammer, hitting him square on the back of the head. Nash ran over to restrain her as she yelled.

"That wasn't very nice," he said. Nash and Hall grabbed Frank off of the floor and pulled him into the kitchen out of her sight. She could hear him being beaten. Jasper walked over to the keyboard and hit the repeating loop for the music he had programmed earlier. He began to dance seductively, swinging his gun around his head like a cowboy lasso, taunting her. She passed out onto the floor.

She had no idea how long she was out for. It could have been minutes, could have been hours. She was feeling so many different emotions at once, the main one being anger. The odd thing was, it wasn't directed at Jasper, Hall, or Nash; it was directed at Frank. This was a guy who had pissed off the mob and drug her into it. He had done nothing constructive with his life at all, leaving her alone every other month it seemed for a stint in jail. Her parents, before they died, had nearly disowned her because of her insistence to be with him. It was only after their death that she was able to inherit a mansion and all this money. Now this.

"To hell with him," she thought.

She woke to the sound of gunshots going off. Nine shots it sounded like. She sat straight up in stunned silence. Nash and Hall walked to the door carrying a trash bag and promptly exited, not even looking in her direction. Jasper came around the corner, and put the knife in his suitcase and loaded the keyboard back up. He put the gun in his holster and looked over at Jenny. He glanced at his watch. "It's nearly 12:30," he said. "Do you wanna go get a drink down at the bar or something? Swear to God, no tricks."