Two of a Kind Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cia81
Cia81
1,160 Followers

Cavel dropped down behind his mate who reached back and handed him a tube of lube.

"Where did you get this?" Cavel asked as he stroked the firm curves of Bashta's ass.

"From my pocket. I've been waiting for you to show up all day." Bashta winked at him. "That blow job this morning was just a warm up."

Cavel groaned as he popped the top off the tube. "Definitely not ready to give up my alone time with you yet."

Sliding into his mate was as close to heaven as Cavel could imagine getting in his life. He leaned over his mate, stroking Bashta's back as he pulled back and pushed into his ass again, the tight, hot warmth surrounding him felt incredible. He thrust in slowly for a few strokes, the angle letting him press deep into his mate. Bashta shuddered and moaned beneath him.

"Faster."

"Soon." Cavel wanted to draw it out, just a little. He knew the teasing in the car already had them both on edge but burying his cock in his mate was so intense if he started thrusting fast he'd lose all control.

Bashta took matters into his own hand, beginning to rock and shove back harder and faster every time Cavel thrust into him as he stroked his coke hanging stiff between his legs. Growling a little, Cavel pulled Bashta up with one arm, achoring him against his chest. He pulled Bashta's arms up and the younger man linked them behind his neck, his claws digging in just a little.

Cavel's other hand played with Bastha's nipples, pinching and then rubbing them as Cavel shifted Bashta around so his legs were spread over his and then he really began to move.

They had both had enough teasing so Cavel didn't hold back. In this position his strokes were short but hard, hammering against Bashta's prostate with unerring accuracy. His hand swept down his stomach, caressing the soft skin over firm muscles until he reached Bashta's weeping erection.

It was a toss up what Cavel enjoyed more, firmly stroking the slick cock so that Bashta pushed into his hand or thrusting inside his mate until he pressed back, trying to get him even deeper. Soon their pace was almost frantic, the pleasure building between them, surging through their bond. Sweaty slaps of skin on skin and small needy sounds were all Cavel could hear.

His mind shut down, his entire focus was on the places they joined and the feeling of taking his mate. He'd waited so long and now he couldn't get enough. He leaned his head down, feeling them getting closer and closer to the edge. He sucked on Bashta's neck and when he felt their need hit a new high, the peak right before the end, he opened his mouth and bit down.

Bashta yelled and went rigid as he tripped over the edge and then it was Cavel's turn as he felt Bashta's muscles contract around him, milking him for every drop of come.

Cavel slowly slid out of Bashta and they sank down on the wood floor in a sweaty heap. Cavel pushed Bashta's hair that had fallen out the tie holding it back.

"I'm going to have to kidnap you after lunch every day."

Bashta smirked, still panting as he tried to recover. "Mmm, sounds good. A meal and dessert!"

Cia81
Cia81
1,160 Followers