Two of a Kind No More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The beautiful figure stood, walking woodenly, obeying though as she passed into the hallway she shook her head, trying to clear the cobwebs, the echoes of the words almost forcing her to the door, opening it, the steps leading down, the sound of her heels echoing against the concrete.

It was only when she stopped at the foot of the stairs, her eyes growing wide did she find herself coming back to reality, the man who lay on the grounds, his body stripped of his dignity and clothes, the chains he wore binding his ankles and wrists gleaming, the metal polished to an almost garish brightness, her steps taking her slowly to where I lay.

Kneeling down, Jacqueline forced her trembling hand to lift my face, a soft gasp escaping her lips as she saw it seemingly shimmer before her eyes, the cuts and abrasions healing before her very eyes as she saw the pain in mine, in her seeing me for what I truly was. She was almost about to speak when she felt the presence of another, my sister, her voice filled with bravado saying...

"We are a different breed my dear, half werewolf, half vampire, a deadly combination. Our needs are great, at least, for some of us, those who are pure, unlike the abortion before you. So tell me, How does it feel my dear to be duped, played for a fool? I usually must hunt for my sustenance, instead it has been delivered to me, how...convenient. The man before you brought you to me, he has sealed your death sentence as surely as if he had written it himself. Of course, as you can see he needed a little...encouragement to tell me what I needed to know but eventually my dear brother can't keep a secret from his older sibling, can you my pet?"

I forced my head up, my face etched in pain though it now showed little evidence of the marks which had almost vanished. My teeth were clenched, my voice shakily saying, "This is between you and I Isabella, leave the woman out of it. Take me in her place, I beg of you."

The laughter was colder than the stone she knelt on, hearing it sending chills through Jacqueline's spine as she heard, "Oh I will have her and I will make sure you are forced to watch as she turns into that which you hate the most, me. She will make a wonderful servant, she already knows how to use her body to please others and I will feast of it, in all ways before the dawn. What say you to that my dear?"

It was at that moment, looking into the eyes of the kind stranger who less than 24 hours before had stood up for her that Jacqueline decided it was time to repay the favor. She had known his strength, but also that the chains which held him were indeed silver, he would be unable to help her this time, only she could save herself...and possibly him.

With that, she surprised both of us, her hand pulled back, the blow sharp, vicious, the slap across my face as she spat in it saying, "You bastard, you brought me here. Your like all of them, all the men, all you want is to use me and then discard me, you son of a bitch." The words she saw hurt me more than the physical abuse, her heart sinking yet knowing to do what she dared would take more, much more.

She stood, turning and walking over toward Isabella who stood there, a bit taken aback by the actions she had just witnessed, confused even more as Jacqueline now knelt anew, this time at her feet. The woman's head was bowed, her voice low, almost shakily saying, "I could do far more than serve you m'lady, if you will allow me to speak?"

"Arise", the single word bring her to her feet, though she was careful not to allow her head to arise. She held a twofold purpose, one to show her submission, the other not to allow the powerful woman's eyes to meet hers for to do so would show not only her intentions but in all probability all hope to be lost.

She chose her words carefully, allowing her voice to fall into the register that she had used often in the past to entice men and women alike. "You have said you must hunt m'lady, I can provide you with untold many to keep you alive, young and beautiful. Those who seek my services are many, each of them no great loss, they will not be missed and you will not fall under scrutiny."

"Continue", the tall figure standing there's voice showing a bit of emotion, the thought intriguing as Jacqueline moved slowly to walk behind her, her voice, her breath warm on the other's neck saying, "Picture it, your every whim, every desire served without you having to step forth. As you command, so shall it be...Mistress." With that she reached up, pulling the chain from around her neck, breaking it and closing her fist around its contents before walking to stand once again before the creature of the night.

"This I will do for you willingly m'lady, this and so very much more" and with that she allowed her face to rise, her eyes closed, her lips pursed as if to kiss, moving closer until her lips met Isabella's. At the moment, she allowed her hand to strike yet again, holding the silver cross she had worn around her neck in it, her aim true and it soon was embedded in her "Mistress's" eye.

The scream was inhuman, the metal quickly working its magic, dissolving, eating into the very soul of the creature it now inhabited. The woman shrieked, her one good eye wildly staring at the human who had tricked it, her hands reaching out but her body betraying her as she began to dissolve in front of the horrified figure's very eyes.

It took only a minute, the dress she had worn now laying across the cinders that once were her form. Turning quickly, Jacqueline's eyes gazed upon the wall, seeing where the key hung, taking it from it's place and returning quickly to my side. The look on my face was one of disbelief and confusion as she forced a smile to hers, the key sliding in, the padlocks falling from first his ankles and then...

She felt his strength, he picked her up, tossing her as if she were a rag doll. It was only as she struck the concrete, her head meeting it with a glancing blow that just before she succumbed to the blackness, that she saw the hulking figure, her attacker from now so long ago who had almost had his hands upon her again if not for the fact I had grabbed him with my one free hand. His actions toward her and my anger, combined and the inevitable insued.

Jacqueline knew not how long she was unconscious, she awakened, her vision filling with stars, her eyes once again having difficulty in focusing but when she did, it was to a sight like none she had ever dared dream of. Where once had stood a man there now was little evidence of such, the one known as "James" had been torn limb from limb, blood soaking the concrete and the creature who knelt there, my body shaking violently.

She tried to stand, only to lose her balance, sitting down and watching as the creature's eyes found hers. At first glance it seemed like madness filled them but then as I saw her, they turned to pain, the shame of that which she had gazed upon until I could no longer meet her face. The shaking, the trembling continued, the metamorphosis evolving until once again the man had returned.

Jacqueline forced herself to crawl toward me, seeing the figure continue to shake even though the change had been done. It was only when she arrived at my side she was to see it was because I was crying, tears streaming down my cheeks, falling in a puddle at my feet. She reached out to touch my face but I pulled back, my face unable to look upon hers saying, "You have seen the monster m'lady, go now, I swear you will never gaze upon him again."

This time her touch was kind but not relenting, forcing my face to turn to hers as she said softly, "I have looked upon many a monster in my life kind sir, you are not and never could be one, to me, ever." With that the sobs began to tear from my body and she pulled me into her embrace, holding a life in her hands, one she knew now to be linked to her own, forever.

THE END

12