Two of Both Worlds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hold on tight." Dawn said as she gripped my as cheeks real hard.

I didn't know what to expect. Hell the way she was plowing me I couldn't even think straight. But I listened wrapping my arms around her neck and my legs around her waist as tight as I could. Suddenly I felt my body being lifted off the couch and held in the air. At first I was surprised how strong she was but when she dropped me on her dick and picked me back up only to let me land on it again. The levitation was awesome. Bill never would've done something like this. I never thought he could. Dawn laid me down on the floor still plowing that monster inside me. Then she flipped me over grabbing my ass and began pumping that big bad boy inside me over and over. I felt and heard my as cheeks smacking up against her privates as she rammed her nine inch cock inside me. As she thrust herself into me I climaxed again. But I didn't tell Dawn to stop. I let her go at me over and over until I felt her pull out.

"Aww shit!" Dawn cried as she her stream of cum erupted all over my ass.

I don't know about Dawn but I was breathing deeply trying to gain back the air I lost from this extreme fucking.

"Are you okay Sarah?" Dawn asked.

"I think so?" I said still shaking from what just happened.

"Don't move an inch," Dawn said, "I'll be right back." She made me yelp by slapping my ass before heading to the bathroom to get a towel so she could clean up her own jizz.

The fucking didn't end there. We continued our sexcapade in the bedroom where I was on top. I held onto her breasts squeezing them tightly as if I was going to fall off while I was riding her. Dawn helped by pushing herself upward while I was pushing down. Again I came. Then we switched positions with Dawn on top of me throwing my legs over her shoulders as she repeatedly pushed that dick inside my wet snatch.

"Here it comes." Dawn warned as she pulled out and more of her warm, milky, wet cum erupted on my body.

We both laid in bed side by side spent and exhausted. I've never experienced anything so extreme in my entire life and that's saying something. I looked at Dawn and she looked back at me, both of us bursting into laughter. After that night she drove me back to my place. I let her in letting her check out my residence which was nothing compared to hers but she said she liked it all the same.

"You want anything to drink?" I asked heading to the kitchen.

"No thank you," Dawn said sitting on my boring, brown, raggedy couch, "I think I've had enough."

I came back with a bottle of Aguafina water and sat next to her. After the wild fun we had last night she still looked radiant in the day.

"So I guess you had fun last night?" Dawn spoke.

"Fun is an understatement." I said putting the cap back on the bottle.

"So what are you going to do now?"

"Good question," I said feeling down now that I had no clue what to do today, "now that the fun is over I guess I'll get some of that sleep I lost last night?"

Dawn laughed a little bit. But she straightened up her face and leaned closer to me. "I'm not doing anything today; you want some company while I'm here?"

I looked at her with brightened smile on my face. I didn't know why I was happy to hear her say that. After the force she put me through last night I guess she would be off about her business. "Yeah," I said getting closer, "I would very much like that."

That was it. We went back to where we started amazingly kissing and fucking again like two crazed rabbits.

Bill finally proposed to my treacherous so called bestfriend, Charley, and they soon got married. I didn't see nothing much of it. After all I figured they deserve each other more than anything. As for me I let Dawn move in as my roommate and fuck buddy at first. But then we became closer than I realized. My family and friends still think she is this hot roommate that I cross paths with having no idea what she really is. The secret was naughty but fun in my opinion. We became more than just lovers. We became bestfriends for life.

12