Two on One

Story Info
I am awakened in the middle of the night.
3.4k words
4.26
69.6k
28
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
B5040905
B5040905
105 Followers

It was just a little sound. Not much but enough for me to know someone had come in. I looked at the clock - 2:06 AM. I am glad it was Saturday morning. There was a friend's shower tonight that Becky had gone to with Autumn. I watched a little basketball and played a little poker. I decided not to wait up knowing that I would hear her come in if she decided to come over. I hoped she was going to come over.

She had a key and was trying to be quiet. I heard the water running. She must have gone to the other bathroom instead of waking me. Dang that girl is so considerate.

I made like I am still asleep, trying to see if she is the mood to play or just came here to crash instead of going all the way across town to her house.

The bed moved just slightly as she climbed into bed behind me. And then another slight movement in front of me. What the heck is going on, I wondered. I felt her slide up next to my near naked body. She is topless if not naked herself. I feel her hot breath on my neck and her breast on my back. I reach back to her and grab one hand as her other hand slid into the waistband of my boxers. Then I feel another hand on my butt pulling down my shorts. I lift my hips as the second pair of hands pulls them off of me. I'm not all the way awake but this is getting very interesting very fast.

I try to lift my head to look around but Becky rolls me on my back and plants her mouth on mine. Soft lips so tasty. Her mouth is open and her tongue is searching for mine. I slip mine out and she hungrily sucks it deep into her own warm mouth. Her hands are all over my chest and shoulders. The other pair of unknown hands are all over my stomach and stroking my hardening cock. I now have to decide if I were dreaming or if this was really happening.

Becky's mouth slides off my tongue and bites my earlobe. "The shower was so boring - nothing sexy at all for the bride or any of us."

Autumn said, "Yes and then Becky text-ed me that picture of your big cock again - right during the shower. That got me very horny."

She lowered her mouth down on my head and gave it a sloppy kiss and suck. It felt like it got even harder as she did it. Then she went as deep as she could, taking about 3 inches in her mouth. Becky is moving up to the head of the bed. I see she is naked and very hot. She puts a pillow under my head and swings her leg over me and lowers her pussy to my mouth. My hands go for her breast - her perfect globes. I give them both a squeeze that gets her grinding her bald mound on my face. She tastes so sweet and salty at the same time. My tongue licks her nether lips and up to her clit.

I feel her pull my right hand back from her tit. Then there is a very cold metal snap around my wrist. I try to look up and she does it to the left as well. I cannot see past her beautiful tummy and pussy but I think to myself these are not my handcuffs I have used on her. I give a little tug and know I am at these two sexy women's mercy.

Becky slides off my face and I get a look at the brunette between my legs. She has her hair back in a pony tail and her lips are wrapped my head. She goes deep again and then with a loud smack, she lets my cock pop out of her mouth. I know I was going to enjoy this a lot.

Autumn gets up and slides a couple of pillows under my hips and lower back. She is also naked and I notice she has shaved her pubic hair into a very small landing strip with an arrow point at the top of her vagina. Becky comes in with two of my big bathroom towels and my beard trimmer and my razor.

"Lift up hun these need to cover the pillows." Becky commands.

We had talked about shaving before. I do man groom keeping things trimmed and neat but Becky had wanted to shave me and now was going to do it. Becky had the trimmers and started with my pubic hair, taking it down around the very base of my shaft. She slapped at it just to watch it move back and forth. Then a fast kiss on just the head. She kept the clippers moving. Keeping my hair about as short as it is on my chest and legs trying to blend it in. She then went to my balls. She got all the hair she could from around them. Another long stroke on my shaft as she moved it from one side to the other to make room for the clippers. With my balls as close as she could make them with just the clippers, Becky hesitated. She then went down past them to my butt. She pushed my legs opened and ran the clippers around my butt hole. We had not talked about this but she had a very naughty look on her face and so I did not try to stop her.

Autumn now took over. Warm wash cloth in hand, she washed around the area Becky had just run my clippers on. Next came my razor. "Change the blade please. I have been using it a while. They're in the top drawer."

Becky gave me a look like she was in control and I needed to be silent. Autumn went and got the new blade and handed it to the beautiful blond. Becky then started with a light lather around the base on my cock and then my balls. Her hand held my cock as she shaved me bald as a baby's bottom. It felt very strange but also very good. She smacked my dick hard to watch it bounce newly shaved.

"It does look bigger without the hair," Autumn said. "Now let me do his ass. I want to shave him too."

Becky helped push my legs back and apart, exposing my butt to the sexy brunette. Starting at the bottom of my sack going down past my hole, Autumn took her time with the shaving gel, hot water and my razor. It felt almost as good as when Becky was shaving my balls. I was exposed to them both and they were having fun getting rid of all the hair they did not think I needed. Becky never took her hand off my still very stiff cock - not stroking it just keeping it out of the way for Autumn. Autumn took one last look at her handy work and gave my bottom a hard smack. Hard enough to make me jump.

The two of them got off the bed taking the shaving supplies and the towel to the bathroom. When they came back they were carrying Autumn's bag of many toys. I shake just a little bit not sure what they were planning for me. They drop the bag on the foot stool at the end of the bed. Becky slid up the bed between my legs. Autumn climbed on to top by my head. She sat on my chest and lowered her breast to my mouth.

"Suck on them like you did Becky's the other night. Bite them. Lick them. Get them wet." She ordered.

I opened my mouth and went to work as best as I could without my hands. Her breasts where large but not nearly as perfect as Becky's. Her nipples did get very hard when she got turned on and I knew she wanted me to bite them as much as she wanted them sucked on. Reaching forward with my neck I start licking and sucking on them as she rocked back and forth. I was trying to get as much of my saliva on them as I could. Then I felt the most wonderful feeling in the world. Becky takes the head of my cock in her mouth. She swirls her tongue around the head, licks my piss hole, and I lose focus on what my mouth is doing.

Autumn grabs the back of my head to keep me on task switching to her other tit rubbing them back and forth across my face. If I was ever to be smothered this would be how I want to go. OK maybe this or with Becky sitting on my face where I can lick both her pussy and ass at the same time.

Autumn and Becky shift on the bed. Autumn stays at the top but turns around and plants her knees above my shoulders giving me access to her pussy and if I lean my head back her butt. I feel my legs being pulled back even more. Becky shifts lower and takes my balls in her mouth. And then I feel her finger rubbing my anus. This got me moaning and my tongue slipped deep into Autumn's pussy. I wish I could see Becky working on my cock, balls, and ass. The view before me was wonderful. Seeing the little arrow of hair pointing at Autumn's hood and clit gives me the target I need. I suck on the clit and then up her slit to her pussy hole. It is a light pink color with thick lips. Her butt hole was darker and looked very tasty. I started doing long licks bottom to top stopping at her pussy and sticking my tongue inside. Then a swirl around her ass. I would lean forward and do it again.

My mouth and jaw were getting a little tired when Becky surprised me again. She let go of my balls and I felt her wet tongue lap my asshole. I moaned very loud at this. Autumn got off of me at this point and I got a look at what I was feeling. Becky had pushed my legs very far apart. Autumn was sitting one side holding my leg for Becky and had reached out to stroke me so Becky could get closer with both hands. Becky sat back lifting her face from bottom.

"I think he liked that Autumn."

"Oh he loved it. Look how big he is. Bigger now than when you first let him fuck me."

"But not as big as the first time he put that thing in my butt. I could not sit down for a week" Becky responded.

"And now you are going to get a little payback aren't you?" Autumn teased her and me.

I felt a chill run down my spine all the way to my exposed butt. The two of them go to the bag and start pulling out little toys and big toys. Not sure what they are planning to use on me, I get just a little nervous. I see the little vibrator I had used on Becky the first time I licked her butt. Then Big Deb is shown to me by my love. She shakes her head as my eyes go wide. She smiles as she hands a very long double headed dildo to Autumn.

"He wants to see us use that with each other." she says.

Autumn shakes her head up and down "So do I." she says in agreement.

"Just for that you slut, get this warm and wet with your mouth." Becky handed her a small but wide butt plug. Autumn took it and slid it into her very sexy mouth. My cock which had softened was rising again watching them with the toys. Becky then brought out a harness and a good-sized vibrator. The vibrator was shaped to fit into her pussy and then through the harness. She stepped into the harness and Autumn, still sucking on the butt plug, helped her fasten it around Becky's tiny waist and shapely legs.

Becky handed Autumn the lube. "Get him ready and then put the plug in him. Be gentle because if you are rough then he gets to be twice as rough when I let him take your ass."

"Yes ma'am."

Autumn slides between my spread legs, pushing them back a little further. She leans in and spits just above the hole and then rubs the spit in with her fingers. Her middle finger slips inside up to the first joint. She squirts the lube on the other finger and I soon have two very wet but cold fingers in my ass. Autumn knows what she is doing and is trying to play with my prostate. I am soon back at full mast as she finally slides the butt plug in. Becky was watching and telling her what to do. She was also stroking the dildo she had in the harness. Putting lube on it and pulling it out just enough so the part in her was rubbing her clit when she thrust.

"Do you like the little plug baby? Does it feel as good as it looks?" she asks me.

"It is too big baby. I am not sure I can take anymore."

"Yes you can and you will, hun." She tells me.

"Autumn come suck me." Becky orders.

I am handcuffed to the bed. My legs spread. I have been shaved and a butt plug put in my ass. I am hard as a rock and I am about to watch my lover face fuck her best friend with a strap on dildo she had extra plans for tonight.

Autumn slips off the bed on the foot stool and then down to her knees. Becky steps up to her and turns her to the side so I can watch. Autumn takes the dildo in her hand and strokes it. She places her mouth on the head and sucks it in. She is giving it a very wet blow job. Becky is letting Autumn control the dildo licking and sucking. Autumn has one hand on her pussy as she is getting the fake cock in her mouth very wet.

"She is getting it ready for you big boy. I am going to take that little plug out in a minute and then put this big cock in your butt. Do you want me to do that?" Becky asks me.

"Baby I can't take that. Just uncuff me and we can both take her. You can put that in her butt as I fuck her. Stretch her out real good. Make her scream." I suggest.

"No baby we can do that later. And this is not even half as wide as you are and at least an inch shorter." she explains. "You stuck your big cock in my ass and promised me I would get to do yours. I am taking you up on that promise tonight."

Becky pulled the fake cock out of Autumn's mouth, pulled her up and gave her a big kiss square on the mouth. The cock glistened with spit and yes it was not nearly as big as mine but still it was way bigger than the biggest thing ever in my butt. That being the butt plug the girls had put in it just a little while ago. Becky moved between my legs and Autumn reached into the bag for another toy. It was a small vibrating egg. She slid onto the bed beside me. She draped one of her legs over mine and holds the egg on her pussy. I hear it start to vibrate and I know Becky is just about ready. I hope I am.

Autumn reaches down to my butt and the plug she had left in me earlier. She pulls it out with a very loud pop and then slides it right back in. This makes me moan again and again. My hard-on twitches as she plays with my ass. She pulls it out and hands it to my lover. Becky takes the plug and looks me right in the eyes. She puts it in her mouth, licks it, and sucks on it. Damn she is so hot. She flips it to Autumn who puts it back in its place - her wet mouth.

"You can't touch him until I tell you to.""Becky orders "I hope you enjoy it as much as I do honey."

She places the head of the faux cock at my now stretched anus. The tip is bigger than the biggest part of the butt plug. She is going to have to push hard to get it in. I grimace as she does. The tip hurts. I hold in a scream but it turns into a moan when she pushes in further - another push and another. I want to close my eyes with the pain but I can't keep them off of the goddess taking my ass. She is concentrating so hard keeping the pressure moving forward. She knows I can take it and wants to get it in all the way. I almost forgot about the strapon being a two-way one. She pops up and down on her end as she keeps pushing deeper into my butt.

With one last hard push, she is all the way in. "Hold still baby please. I need a second." I ask her.

She looks at me in the eyes for first time since she started to impale me. She smiles as she sees the sweat on my face and chest. She knows she has succeeded in getting it all the way in - knows she has wanted to do this for so long. She gives me the minute. And then starts to take my ass with long strokes and then short ones. Hard then soft. Slow then fast. Just like when I fuck her ass. She changes depth and rhythm taking control of me and also giving herself pleasure as well. I am not sure how long it goes on but the pain goes away and I start to enjoy the feeling. I really enjoy the view of her fucking me.

I moan and grunt with every push and pull. I am getting so close to cumming I need it very bad. I am not the only one. Autumn, who has been watching us with the butt plug in her month and the vibrating egg in her pussy, starts to moan. She then starts to shake with her own orgasm. The butt plug falls out of her mouth as she collapses on the bed at my side. She has had a lot of fun and needs the release. And so do I.

"Now Autumn, stroke him fast. I want to watch him cum with my cock in his ass." she commands.

It does not take long. Autumn strokes up and down fast - just a few strokes. Then I come hard. I shot into the air. The first one Autumn aims up onto Becky and then the rest onto my stomach. I must have cum in 6 or 7 big ropes. It was all over me and Autumn's hand. Becky had taken this time to pull out of my butt and offered the dildo to Autumn to clean off. She steps out of the harness as Autumn keeps sucking my ass off of it.

She crawls on the bed and lays down on my body - hot and sweaty - both of us. She slides up my body till she can kiss me. I am still cuffed but I kiss her mouth as hard as I can. I want to ravage this woman.

Still kissing me, she released the cuffs from both hands. She looked in my eyes for a sense of where I was with all of it. I smiled at her and then gave her an evil grin she would know. I had enjoyed it but I would not be gentle the next time I got to play. Autumn was still licking all my cum off my lower stomach and around my cock. I had made a big mess but the little slut was doing a great job of cleaning it up.

One more kiss for Becky and then I tell her "Go help her clean up the mess you made baby doll."

B5040905
B5040905
105 Followers