Two One Night Stands,One Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of all the men that Molly had been with, including Eric, this was the hottest moment of her life. She was getting fucked by a gorgeous hunk whom she barely even knew while her best friend was getting fucked on the bed right next to them. Molly turned to watch Scott and Hil momentarily, listening to the moans that poured out of her mouth. There was a lot of sexual tension and frustration in this room. And it was all about to explode!

Hil felt Scott’s cock, his whole body start to tense up. She knew he wouldn’t be able to last much longer. She didn’t care. The night was still young. There were more chances for them to fuck. All that mattered to her right now was feeling his hot cum spray her insides. She bit down on his neck. Her voice was almost gone from all the moaning she was doing. His cock felt so hard buried deep inside her. Hil knew it was almost time to be flooded by Scott. She pulled him harder on top of him, adding to the thrusts he was supplying. He made every part of her body tingle with excitement!

Alec was hitting all the right spots, the parts of Molly’s body no other lover had hit. Her legs wrapped around his waist, sinking him deeper into her. She slid her fingers through his hair as the kiss got deeper, more intense. She wanted this moment more than anything she could remember. Molly felt like her entire body was being owned by Alec, and she liked it. Molly once again looked over at Hil and Scott.

Her eyes met Molly’s. There was a different look in her eyes. Maybe it was because of the good fucking she was getting just a few feet away, but Hil noticed the difference. All of a sudden, Molly did something very surprising. She slid her tongue out, but not in the direction of Alec, but to her. And even more surprising, she reciprocated the gesture. They glanced up and down at each other’s bodies before turning their attention back to their new lovers.

Hil’s nails ran up and down Scott’s muscular back as his body began to tense. The look in his eyes said it all, she clutched his body against his as he erupted inside her, shooting a load between her legs. He continued to move inside her, even though his member was slowly softening.

Alec climbed off of Molly, at first she was disappointed but he turned her around to her hands and knees, almost forcefully. It excited her even more because she looked to be dominated and now he was in complete control. Without a word from him, she backed into him, grabbing a hold of his cock and guiding it back into her. He laid on her back, his hands wrapping around her breasts as she continued to move back and forth with his rhythm. Molly again looked over to Hil, listening to her lustful moans as Scott drove her to cum. Her breasts swung in the air as Alec continued to fuck her from behind. Now it was her turn. Not only could she feel the cum building up, but for the first time from penetration she could feel a fire building.

Scott climbed off Hil and laid next to her, not saying a word. They both found themselves looking at the next bed over. Hil seemed almost mesmerized by the sight of Molly’s naked body. She couldn’t understand why the sudden interest in her.

Molly enjoyed the extra attention she was feeling from the four extra eyes on her. It was so exhilarating for her to fuck in this situation. She loved it. Alec pulled on her hair, moving her head back for a kiss. His hands cupped her tits. Molly slipped her tongue into his mouth for the countless time that night.

She could feel it. It was coming, or more like she was coming. Her body gripped down on his cock inside her as she called out loud enough for everyone in the hotel to hear. Her body shook with the intensity she knew was always lacking from her sex life. Molly moaned loudly again, biting her own bottom lip as her pussy leaked out. She called out for him to cum inside her. She could have sworn the whole room was shaking and spinning with the force of her orgasm.

Hil couldn’t believe it. Was her pussy getting wet from watching and listening to Molly? Maybe it was just like watching a porno, but instead of a flicking television image it was two people fucking before her eyes. Or was she really attracted to Molly, having seen a different side to her. She was confused right now.

How was it possible for him to still be fucking her, Molly wondered? Shouldn’t he be tired? Her pussy was sore now, between his hard thrusts and his large cock. Molly grimaced in pain now. It still felt good though. His hands felt so strong around her tits. He has the most amazing stamina she had ever known. But his body was slowing down, she could feel him behind her. Molly decided it was time. She started grinding her ass against him. She bent over on the bed more, so he would thrust against her deeper. Alec gripped his hands tighter around her.

Finally, Molly had driven Alec to the point of no return. His cock erupted inside her, spraying his hot cum into her. It felt so amazing as he whispered how incredibly sexy she was in her ear as he came inside her.

Alec kept his softening cock inside her for a minute as he caught his breath. Molly slid out from him and laid next to him. She looked over to see Hil and Scott were cuddling asleep together. She thought that was a perfect way to end the night with Alec as well.

They kissed each other good night and fell asleep in each other’s arms. Molly wanted to have a repeat performance when she woke up, but knew there would be no way she’d ever make it work, she didn’t even know how she could walk right for a couple days.

12