Two Pair at Sea Mountain Retreat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eileen crawled off my face, and began kissing me while she massaged my limp cock. "Sandy and I decided to give our boys a chance to get a shot at some sloppy seconds if they weren't too exhausted from all their exertions." She continued to rub my dick. "Have you been a good boy, or were you busy jerking off picturing what your wife and I were doing all night?" The look on my face as well as my still limp cock gave her all the information she needed without me saying a word. "My, oh my, Sandy thought you might not be able to help yourself. Sorry, Larry, but this is a one-time offer. After seeing, and feeling, all the nice cocks Sea Mountain has available, I don't think I'll be looking to park any more sub-compacts in my garage."

Just as Eileen was making her pronouncement, the sounds of lovemaking emanated from the room next door. Eileen chuckled, and gave my dick a final tweak. "I guess Ted was able to keep his hands off himself. Sounds like he's getting a feel for what sloppy seconds are like . . . though it's probably more like seventh or eighths, considering how busy Sandy's been. I guess I get some sleep, Larry. I've had a very full day!"

Eileen rolled over to her side of the bed, leaving me to turn off the light as I went to the bathroom. From there I could hear even better, so I sat and listened to Ted nailing my apparently already well-used wife. I decided to slip over next door to at least watch, but when I knocked on the door and asked to come in, the only response I received was muted whispers, and giggling. When knocking again failed to gain me entrance, I returned to our room where I lay listening to my wife and friend fucking and sucking for another half hour. Our first foray into swinging had ended with another bang: unfortunately for me, I was in the bed next door as it happened.

12