Two Pairs of Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not surprisingly having been sucked by both Keggy and me so recently Dempsy also didn't last long. I was pumping my crotch up and down in tune with the small upward thrusts of his hips and we both started to cum at the same time.

My orgasm now really crashed over me and my body started to convulse and jerk as I came so very, very heavily.

I stayed the night with them. We made love several more times and they made me cum with their hands, mouths and cocks so many times I couldn't count.

It must have been around three or four in the morning, pretty much their usual bedtimes that Dempsy said.

"Now these contract negotiations Tina."

That threw me for a moment and I was lost for a reply. He went on.

"Now that you know we're a couple of faggots and we want that kept secret, we had better appoint your lot to represent as everywhere."

That came a shock and before I could reply, Keggy added.

"It is on one condition Tina."

And what's that?

"When we are on the road you travel with us."

I smiled and thanked them both thinking how useful two pairs of panties can be.