Two Parties Become One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Friskee_cpl
Friskee_cpl
1,193 Followers

"Give it here." Julie said as she let go of both the cocks she was sucking and took the phone from me. She fiddled with the menu and sent the video to her husband.

"Let's see how he reacts to that." She said as she went back to sucking Tim and Nick's cocks.

Fred was really plugging away into Sharon's arse so I got the baby oil off the bed and dribbled some down onto her crack as his cock slid more easily in. I reached under and rubbed her pussy and clit and as I did so she popped Matt's cock out of Julie's pussy and sucked it, almost fully, down her throat.

"Oh fuck." Cried Matt. "I'm going to....ahhh." A stream of cum shot into the air and landed on Julies stomach as Sharon pumped its length. Another stream hit Sharon in the face and in her mouth as she tried to catch as much of his man nectar as she could. Julie moved forward and grabbed his still exploding cock and slid it into her pussy.

"Cum in my pussy." She said. Matt obliged and pumped the rest of his load into her. Fred was next off the rank and he pulled his cock out of Sharon's arse, stood up and moved over to Julie. With a few quick strokes of his cock he delivered a rope of cum onto her chest. Sharon was sucking the remains of cum out of Matt's twitching cock and Tim saw that Sharon's arse was waiting for a cock to fill the void left by Fred. Fred hopped up onto the lounge, replacing Tim, and Julie, with complete disregard to where it had just been, took it into her mouth.

I saw a stream of cum leak out of Julie's pussy and so did Sharon because she licked at Julie's pussy like a cat at a bowl of cream.

"Oh fuck that's good." Julie said between sucking Nick and Fred's cock. Fred's cock began to deflate so Julie paid attention to Nick's firm rod.

"Cum in my pussy." She said as she looked up at him and smiled. "Do you want to cum in my cunt?"

Nick didn't answer with words but simply hopped down off the lounge and motioned for Julie to slide off Matt and onto the lounge. Julie obediently did so and Sharon took hold of Matt's cock and slid it into her mouth. Fred hopped off the lounge and went over to his clothes and began to get dressed. I sat up on the arm of the lounge next to Julie as Nick, who was now kneeling on the floor, slid his cock into her wet slit.

Julie was rubbing her clit as Nick pounded away into her hole and she could only manage to hold onto my dick for support. I tweaked her nipples as she reached down and grabbed Nick by the balls.

"Cum in my cunt." Was all she said as Nick threw his head back and moaned as his cock emptied itself inside her. The warmth of his cum, combined with my tweaking her nipples and her rubbing her clit pushed her over the edge once again as she twitched and shook in orgasmic bliss.

Sharon was still copping it in the arse from Tim, who was unstoppable, and Matt was back at full hardness. Nick pulled his cock out of Julie and stood up on shaky legs.

"This is what I love about this job." He said. "Every so often we get very, very lucky and meet a slut or two that are just begging for it." He sat on the edge of the bed and bent over to pick up his clothes.

"We have to get back to work." Fred said as he looked at his pager. "We have a pick up at the golf club." Julie didn't hear him as she lay back on the lounge rubbing the cum into her pussy and rubbing my cock.

Sharon turned back to Tim and pushed him gently away. "Lets change possies." She said.

Tim stood up and Sharon soon followed with Matt quickly peeling himself off the lounge.

"Your turn for my arse." She said to Matt.

She walked over to the bed and turned to Tim. "Lay down." She said.

Tim obediently lay down and Sharon threw a leg over him and slid his cock easily into her wet hole. Matt grabbed the baby oil off the bed and squeezed it down into her arse. Before Matt was allowed into her arse though he had to hop through one more hoop.

"Put it in my cunt first." She said to him. "I want both of you in my cunt."

Now this was a first. We had never even discussed the idea of having two cocks in her pussy. I hopped off the lounge and left Julie sitting there, stoned as a chook, rubbing herself. I grabbed the camera and moved in close. Matt and Tim had no problem with the idea of rubbing dicks so Matt moved his cock down to the packed entrance and tightly pushed his cock into her.

"Oh fuck." Was all they could say.

"Jesus, Mary and Joseph." Cried Sharon as she came again. "This is wild."

The two boys got into some sort of rhythm and began really fucking her cunt hard. I'm sure Julie was asleep so I took one more pic and put the camera down. I knew that Sharon wouldn't mind if I slipped my cock into her mouth. When I offered it to her she sucked it readily down. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Julie move. She stood up and went into the bath room and sat on the dunny. I heard a stream of piss and a few farts and then the rolling of the toilet paper before she came back out into the room. She was absolutely beaming.

"You selfish bitch." She said laughing. "Mind if I take your husband away?"

"Be my guest." Sharon puffed.

Julie kneeled on the bed opposite myself and bent over and kissed Sharon on the mouth. I did the right thing and slipped my cock between the two mouths. Both the girls licked and sucked on my cock for quite sometime as Sharon got pumped by the two cocks in her snatch.

I moved my cock out of the way and hopped off the bed and went around to Julie's pussy and slipped it right in. She was at the perfect height and I was able to easily get my motion up as my cock squelched in her wetness.

"Fuck me...fuck my cunt...shove your cocks in me." Sharon was cumming again and this time though Matt took advantage of the situation and pulled his cock out and slid it into her arse.

"Oh Holy Mother of God" Julie screamed.

"I'm gonna cum." Matt moaned and pulled his cock out of Sharon's arse.

"Cum in me." Julie said as she moved forward, spun onto her back and spread her legs wide. Matt couldn't hold back long enough and a thick stream of cum flew out across Julie's chest before he could get it all into her cunt. He eventually did though and pumped her full of goo.

Tim was getting madly shagged by Sharon and I got Julie to suck my cock as she lay there being filled by Matt who eventually pulled his cock out. Julie rubbed her slit as Matt went over and crashed on the lounge and watched the action. Julie let go of my cock and turned to Tim.

"You can cum in my cunt too if you like." She said.

"Yeah fill her up." Matt called from the lounge.

Sharon hopped off Tim and Tim sprung up and slammed his cock into Julie. Julie went back to sucking my cock and Sharon came over and began to lick my cock also. They both had excellent action and I could feel my balls tighten as I prepared to cum. It only took Sharon to look up at me and smile as she pulled on my cock and sure enough I let a stream of cum out and onto Sharon and Julie's faces. I nearly passed out as they sucked at my cock and swapped cum.

"Christ." Said Tim as he shook and came in Julie's pussy.

At that moment, as Tim was filling Julie's twat with cum and the two girls were slurping on my cock and cum, the door flew open and Doug stormed in.

"For fucks sake Julie." He spoke softly. "Is this what you wanted? To be a slut?"

"Yes." Julie said as she pulled on my cock. "I can't have children so I may as well live it up."

"Why didn't you just say or do something. I've been wanting to do something exciting for years."

"Now's your chance." Sharon said as she spun around on the bed. My cum was all over her face and chest. She reached for his belt.

"I think that maybe Julie and I should go back to our room first." He said.

Julie stood up as Tim began picking up his clothes.

"Ok." She said. "Let's go." She simply walked over to the door and looked down the corridor.

"The coast is clear." She said smiling and walked out of the room in the nude with cum all over her body.

Doug just looked confused and dazed and quickly followed her out.

"Well you two." Sharon said. "Where do think you're going?"

"Home." Tim said.

"You two are breakfast." Sharon said. "That's a fold out bed." She pointed to the lounge.

As I said. I love my wife.

Please send us a message.

Friskee_cpl
Friskee_cpl
1,193 Followers