Two Paths

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyberguy
Cyberguy
3 Followers

"Would you like to redeem yourself slut?"

Victoria had no idea what she would have to do, but knew she had no choice.

"Yes Master."

He swung her legs over the side of the bed, and left her sitting there for several moments, naked except for the black g-string panties that barely covered the slit between her legs. Beneath the thin lace she could feel a steamy dampness growing despite, or perhaps because of, the genuine fear she was feeling. She heard his pants fall to the floor.

His fingers grasped her hair and pushed her head down, forcing her to bend towards him until her lips encountered the round, fleshy tip of what she knew was his cock. The pressure continued, leaving her no choice but to open her mouth and admit him. His rigid cock slid between her lips and he stopped pushing for a moment. Victoria bravely traced its circumference with her tongue, then probed the opening at its tip, tasting her master’s salty pre-cum.

“Now suck it like the good slut we both know you are.”

His words were accompanied by a firm force against the back of her head. Victoria fought desperately to avoid choking as the stiff organ slid deeper into her mouth. Just when she thought he was going to shove it all the way into the back of her throat, he stopped and lifted her head away, his shaft sliding between her lips until once again only its head remained within her mouth.

He repeated the motion, guiding her mouth down onto his thick cock again and again. Victoria kept her lips wrapped tightly around his shaft, her tongue parrying with the unrelenting invader on each thrust, her head totally under his control as he used her mouth to masturbate himself.

She braced herself for his ejaculation, knowing she would have to swallow his cum and worrying she would gag and be punished even more. But he lifted her head from him without achieving his release. She wondered if he was sparing her, or merely saving his load for her nether orifices.

"Have you learned your lesson slut?"

"Yes Master."

Victoria heard the timidness of her voice. He had taken control of her, fucking her mouth as if he owned it. She knew she was his slut; that she would do whatever he demanded of her.

She felt him move behind her and loosen the scarf from around her wrists.

"Get on your hands and knees, with your ass in the air slut."

Victoria complied with his command, blindly assuming the submissive position. He guided her forward on the bed towards the headboard. She felt the scarf on her wrists again, wrapping around them and securing them to the headboard. Victoria had never felt so vulnerable, tethered to the bed with her near-naked ass raised for his pleasure.

She anticipated his next touch, and he delivered, slipping his fingers under the band of her g-string and sliding it from her ass and down her legs. She felt her butt muscles clench together, but she knew they were no defense against whatever he desired.

Master pressed her knees apart, ran his hands up her thighs to her firm ass cheeks, and spread them. Victoria felt his eyes on her pussy and ass, the pink wetness of her most private parts exposed to this stranger, now his to do with as he pleased. Her heart pounded in her chest as she felt her pussy grow even wetter.

Suddenly, something cold and wet dripped into her ass crack and she felt his finger rub what she knew was a lubricant on the brown bud of her anus. Victoria thought of the man that had been so special to her and how she had denied him her ass, unwilling to let him penetrate her there. Now it was her master's to do with as he pleased and she braced herself for what was to come.

His finger eased its way slowly into the tight little hole as Victoria fought to relax her muscles and admit the intruder. He worked it about an inch inside her, then fucked her ass with his lubricated finger, gently sliding it in and out. She rocked back against his digit as he pushed it into her, wanting to please her master and enjoying the new sensation more than she was willing to admit even to herself.

His finger withdrew. Victoria breathed a sigh of relief, thinking it hadn’t been as bad as she had feared. Then she felt something new against her anus, something large, hard, and thick, too thick to be his finger or even his cock.

He pressed the object firmly on her tiny hole. It was lubricated, but it was clearly too big to enter. He didn't stop. Instead, to her amazement, her opening slowly gave way, and she felt the thing begin to ease into her ass. He kept working it into her and the object kept getting bigger and bigger, stretching her anus open further than she believed possible. She groaned and shrieked, unsure herself if the sounds were in response to pleasure or pain.

Finally the object suddenly tapered, allowing her sphincter to close around the giant plug now lodged in her rectum. The pain began to fade as her muscles started to relax, unable to tighten around the huge toy inside her.

“Do you like the toy I brought for you?” Master asked.

“Yes Master.”

“I’m going to fuck you now. You want me to fuck you, don’t you?”

Victoria felt his fingers press against her lips, separating them. He was spreading her pussy open, exposing fully the dark, damp passage to her womb. She knew her body was answering his question for her, even if she could have refused him, her pussy was revealing the truth. She wanted this stranger’s cock inside her, wanted this man she had never seen to fuck her. He was her master and she was his slave, his slut. Her pussy was now his cunt, his to do with as he pleased, and she desired nothing more than for him to fill it with his cock.

“Yes master.”

“Beg for my cock slut. Tell me what you want!”

Her voice whimpered as she pleaded for him to take her.

“Please fuck my tight little hole with your hard, thick cock Master! I need to feel you inside me, please fuck me Master!”

His cock pressed against her lips and she felt it enter her from behind. The toy in her ass pressed against the back wall of her pussy, making her tighter than she could ever remember being. He slid deeper and deeper into her hole until his cock was completely buried within her. Then he just stayed there, motionless.

The combination of his cock filling her pussy and the toy filling her ass was too much for Victoria to take. Her pussy clamped down on his cock as her body shuddered and an intense orgasm raced up her spine and radiated out her arms and legs.

“Oh fuck! Oh god, fuck me!”

Victoria couldn’t restrain her own screams and moans and could only hope she wouldn’t be punished for her utterances. She felt the toy in her ass press against her anus from the inside and realized it must have a handle he was holding onto as he began to pound his cock in and out of her pussy.

He drove hard into her with each stroke, pressing her forward into the pillows beneath her as he rode her, fucking her with long, powerful thrusts. Each time he withdrew from within her, her body recoiled back into him, assisted by his slight tug on the butt plug buried in her ass. He was fucking her hard and fast, and she expected him to come quickly, but he didn’t.

“Oh Master! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!”

A second orgasm exploded within her, and soon after a third, but he just kept pounding into her as she trembled and her world narrowed to the incredible sensations she was feeling from every nerve in her body. Suddenly, he shifted to a short series of slow violent thrusts and she felt him explode inside her, his hot cum spurting from his pulsating cock deep within her cunt.

While Victoria was still savoring the feeling of her master creaming inside her pussy, she suddenly felt him begin to tug on the toy. She knew he was pulling it out. She felt her anus spreading again, wider and wider, this time being pressed open from within. Just when she felt it couldn’t possibly open any further, the plug popped out and suddenly tapered, allowing her ass to finally close.

His softening cock slipped from within her. Then she felt his hands on her wrists, untying the scarf that held her to the front of the bed. He turned her over and she felt the soft mattress surround her exhausted body.

“You performed admirably my little slut; you may rest for a moment.”

Victoria heard his footsteps moving away and she settled back into the bed. Suddenly, she was naked and alone in the dark. Although she was no longer bound, she could not move. She recalled the rapid sequence of events that had just transpired and wondered if it was all a dream, but the receding ache in her ass testified to the reality of what had just occurred, and what was soon to come.

The door shut and footsteps approached the bed from across the room. Victoria realized time had passed, but how long she did not know. She was still lying on her back, but her hands were stretched out above her head, once again secured by the silk scarf to the top of the bed.

Her master did not say a word as he mounted the bed and spread her legs apart. She realized from the feel of the lingering moisture between them that not enough time had passed for the mixture of his cum and her own wetness to dry completely. She felt his hands slide under her legs, his touch much gentler now than before. Then she felt the softness of his long hair brush against her inner thighs. “Such long, soft hair” Victoria thought as she tried to imagine her lover in her mind’s eye.

She felt her pussy begin to dampen again as she anticipated the touch of his mouth on her swollen pink lips. Instead, something brushed across her trimmed patch of soft pubic hair. Her next sensation was the heat of his breath against her sensitive opening, followed by a nuzzling pressure against her clit that she knew must be his nose. Victoria’s body shuddered as he rubbed against her sensitive button and fresh juices soaked her pussy. Her ass still ached from the toy he had inserted in her but her cunt had been awakened by his touch and was hungry for him again.

The pressure disappeared and was replaced by fingers gently splaying her pussy lips open. One finger slid inside her and coaxed the creamy fluids within down towards her opening. The finger withdrew and his face returned. His mouth engulfed her pussy and his tongue probed deeply into her cum-dripping hole as his nose rubbed against her clit.

Victoria squirmed as he lapped at her opening, sucking his jism from within her. The thought of him drinking his cum as it trickled from her pussy aroused her intensely and she wanted to reach down and shove his head tight against her and hold it there until she came on his face. She struggled to touch him, but the scarf kept her hands stretched above her and his arms kept her legs splayed wide apart.

His tongue retreated from her pink tunnel and flicked rapidly up and down the length of her slit, driving her wild as it struck at her clit, then danced away. Finally, he zeroed in on her clit, sucking it between his lips and torturing it with his tongue. She pressed her pelvis desperately towards him, fucking his clean-shaven face until her pussy spasmed and released a flood of fresh cream as she came. He tongued the new wetness from her throbbing pussy, then withdrew from her crotch and moved up the bed towards her.

As he drew closer, Victoria detected a difference in his scent and was confused by its distinctly floral quality. She sensed him leaning over her. Then silky-soft flesh pressed against the tip of her nose as something hard brushed across her lips.

“Suck it.” he said, but his voice came from the other side of the bed.

Startled, Victoria opened her mouth and the soft skin pressed against it. She slowly brought her lips together and felt the softness taper to a hardened nub. “Oh my god!” Victoria thought as she realized her mouth was on another woman’s breast. Victoria turned her head away and felt the woman’s nipple scratch against her cheek.

“Suck Baby’s tit, slut!” her master commanded her again, this time more forcefully.

Victoria started to panic. She never dreamed something like this would happen when she fantasized of submitting herself to her master’s whim. She didn’t consider herself bi-sexual and had never felt attracted to another woman. She had admired other women’s bodies but had no desire to touch them in a sexual way. Now she was tied naked to a bed and had no choice. She had to obey her master and do as he said.

She bravely turned her head back, the softness of Baby’s breast rubbing against her cheek. Baby’s nipple rubbed against Victoria’s lips and she sucked it between them. Victoria licked and teased the hard button as Baby moaned softly above her.

Victoria imagined the sensations Baby was feeling, how her mouth was arousing Baby and making her pussy wet. Victoria’s thoughts turned to her own pussy as she realized it had been Baby who had sucked their master’s cum from her cunt and it had been Baby’s face she had climaxed on. Another woman had eaten her pussy!

Baby moaned as Victoria seized the nipple between her teeth and flicked its sensitive tip with her tongue. Victoria was surprised to find she was being turned on by Baby’s response.

“That’s good, slut. Baby, reward our slut by letting her eat your pussy.”

Baby pulled her breast away from Victoria’s mouth and climbed over her. Victoria was overwhelmed by the intense scent of Baby’s pussy. She certainly had never had her face so close to another woman’s cunt and was surprised to find its intense musk so intoxicating.

Victoria’s mind whirled as she felt the soft petals of Baby’s pussy brush across her lips. “Who was this woman and why was she here? Was this Master’s fantasy, to dominate two women together?”

“Eat it slut. Eat Baby’s pussy like she ate yours.”

Victoria felt his strong hand on the back of her head as he pushed her face up into Baby’s smooth-shaven pussy. The pressure down on her face intensified at the same time, and Victoria realized her master’s other hand must be on Baby’s ass, pushing down, controlling both of them.

Victoria opened her mouth under the force, encompassing Baby’s wet slit with her lips. She tentatively reached out with her tongue and explored Baby’s pussy, first tracing the outer lips, then probing the soft dewy labia nestled between them. Baby quivered and moaned as Victoria licked the sensitive flesh and pushed inside to taste the nectar within. The flavor was sweeter than honey; similar to that Victoria had tasted from her own fingers, but much more intense and abundant as it flowed from its source.

“That’s it Baby, ride her face! Fuck Baby’s pussy with your tongue slut!”

Their master ground Victoria’s face into Baby’s crotch, giving her little choice but to do as she was told. Victoria stiffened her tongue and stuck it as deep as she could into Baby’s pussy, finding the spot where it gave way and admitted her into its tight orifice. Baby bucked and squirmed on Victoria’s tongue, then pressed down hard on it and squeezed her thighs around her face as she came. Fresh moisture trickled from the walls of Baby’s cunt and onto Victoria’s waiting tongue, rewarding her for a job well done.

Baby slid off Victoria’s face, leaving it smeared with her wetness. Suddenly, master’s lips were pressing hungrily against hers, kissing her and sucking Baby’s juices from them.

“Mmmmm, that is sweet! Baby, you must have a taste.”

Another set of lips pressed against Victoria’s, this time they were soft and thin. A light tongue pressed between her lips and playfully explored her mouth, then lapped at her cheeks like a kitten licking an ice cream bowl.

“Congratulations slut, you have pleased Baby and now she will help me reward you.”

Victoria felt his fingers untying the scarf that bound her arms above her head.

“Baby, secure her on top of me and put this to good use when the time is right.”

Victoria wondered what he was talking about as she felt Baby’s hands on her body, coaxing her to roll over. She felt him beneath her, the first contact she had had with him other than his hands, his cock, and his lips. She could tell he was slightly taller than her and muscular, with a broad chest and shoulders. She could feel the hair on his legs and arms as she laid on him face-to-face, his hard cock sandwiched between their groins.

Baby’s hands took Victoria’s wrists and wrapped the scarf around them, then tied her to the bed once again, leaving her stretched forward just above him, her breasts dangling vulnerably above his face. A sudden flick of his wet tongue against her nipple sent a jolt of electricity through her body, terminating at her clit. His fingers seized the other nipple and squeezed, pinched, and pulled it. Victoria moaned in pleasure as fresh dew began to form between her legs.

Baby’s hand ran down Victoria’s back, tickling her spine before settling on her ass. She lifting it for a moment, then pushed it down towards him. Her pussy found his stiff cock standing straight up, and as she sunk down onto it, she felt Baby’s other hand guiding it up inside her.

“Ride my cock” Master instructed her as his fingers tweaked her nipples.

Victoria slid up and down on his stiff shaft, stretching over him like a jockey riding a galloping horse. Baby’s hand slid beneath her, and played with both of them, stroking his cock and balls, and rubbing little circles on Victoria’s clit. Then Baby’s hand disappeared, and Victoria was alone on top of her master, pleasuring his cock with her pussy.

Baby’s fingers reappeared on Victoria’s ass, spreading her cheeks apart. She relaxed her anus in anticipation, and a well-lubricated fingertip sunk into her puckered hole, slowly working its way deeper until Baby’s second knuckle was buried inside her. The finger exited slowly and Victoria felt Baby move behind her and begin to mount her. The tip of a rubber strap-on cock pressed firmly against Victoria’s asshole. “That must be what he told her to put on” Victoria thought to herself.

Baby wrapped her arms around Victoria and cupped her breasts as she worked the toy into her anal cavity. Now Baby was riding her as she was riding their master, their three bodies moving in unison.

Victoria’s world spun in the darkness of the blindfold. Baby’s fingers found Victoria’s nipples and latched on, pinching them as the thick, slick dildo rammed into her ass again and again. She felt Baby’s hard nipples brush against her back and her hot breath whispering urgently into her ear:

“Fuck our Master, slut! Fuck him harder! Milk his cock with your cunt!”

Victoria clenched her muscles and came instantly, overwhelmed by the sensations of his cock filling her pussy and Baby’s dildo probing her ass. She knew her orgasm didn’t matter though, and fought through her fatigue to pleasure him. All she could think of was coaxing his sperm from his balls. He was lying still beneath her. She had to please him, to pump him until he spurt inside her.

Baby’s toy was lodged deep inside Victoria’s butt now and barely moving as she rode her. Baby took control of Victoria’s rhythm. She was using Victoria’s cunt to fuck him. They were two women fucking a single cock, two slaves serving a single master. Victoria relinquished control of her body, feeling it move at Baby’s command, feeling her own pussy hungrily constricting around its turgid invader as she fell upon it again and again.

“Come in her with me!” Master instructed Baby. “Come in her ass when I come in her cunt. Fuck! I’m coming now!”

Victoria felt his cock spasm within her and unleash its cream into her already drenched pussy. At the same time, she felt her ass fill with a warm fluid as Baby somehow made the dildo ejaculate in her butt. Baby fell forward onto Victoria’s back and they both collapsed in a sweaty pile on top of their master. Victoria could still feel his exhausted cock in her pussy and the rubber dildo buried in her ass as she finally surrendered to her exhaustion.

Cyberguy
Cyberguy
3 Followers