Two Perspectives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love women's breasts, especially small ones with responsive nipples. I basically just described my own! I remember well the party Tony detailed here. Gail and I had a long term relationship with a lot of sex but also a lot of "normal" girlfriend stuff. We still see each other occasionally so I can get a "girl-fix" as we call it. However, we are not as close. I still love teasing her nipple by flicking it with my tongue, then taking it into my mouth a sucking on it. Her nipples are very responsive and get very long. Almost like a very small cock.

Tony and I did manage to hook up with Carol several times after the party at our old house. She told me that at that party she fucked at least three guys, blew more than that and had sex with two women, even though she had never been with a woman before. She encouraged the guys who fucked her to let go inside her while they were fucking as she'd had her tubes tied, and liked how it felt. Despite that, she said two came in her mouth and on her face and she loved it. She didn't expect she would actually like it and her husband had never gotten off her mouth.

"I felt really used sexually, but I very much enjoyed it. I did not know I would feel that way, but I did," she told me. I assured her I could relate as sometimes I love being used sexually. Other times I like to use a woman or orchestrate her being used.

She also told me she had hoped her husband would wake up when she got home so she could have a conversation with him while she held another man's cum inside her and had dried cum on her face. I found that pretty graphic coming from an innocent looking housewife, but it was a turn on. We had several other escapades with Carol and Tony says he plans to write about a few.

Tony's description of the party is accurate in my recollection. I did get down on my knees and blow Paul, who seemed a little lost. I usually only let Tony get off in my mouth, so once Paul got close I jerked him onto my tits while a couple of guys and girls watched. Marty was one of them and he had a raging hard on so gave him head and finished him on my tits also. I remember glancing down and cum was dripping off my nipple. Nice.

I liked Susan and she was pretty submissive. As I said, I also like being submissive sometimes and other times I really want to dominate women. When I am submissive I am aggressively so. Aggressive-submissive if that is a thing. I like telling my partners that I want them to use me and I like anticipating what they want. Susan is cute and well-built but her tits are a little big for my taste. I was especially attracted to her that night. I really hope Tony writes about some of the times I was the center of attention and used roughly. I also hope he writes about other times I used women (as Tony says, stories for another time).

I think it was Susan's open desire to be used by Tony and me that really turned me on. She always seemed a little emotionally fragile though. I hated that in women I had sex with. I did talk to her a few times and I think it was tied to her marriage. She was far more sexual than Paul but they had two kids, one a teenage boy and a girl in middle school. I got the impression if it wasn't for that she would have left Paul. She also confided in me that she had an on-and-off affair with a married dentist. Not sure how things ended for them.

I truly did like watching Tony get blowjobs and fuck women. Some readers may also find that hard to believe but it is true. He is correct when he says that sex was recreational for us. That doesn't mean we did not enjoy making love with each other and we were in love. We just liked sex a lot. To me there is a difference between love-making and pure, raw sex. Tony is really well built and sexy, yet modest. He was so strong physically and in his personality that we were a great match. I loved being uninhibited with him and in public with him around. He took pleasure in me enjoying sex with him, with women and occasionally with other men. Not jealous at all and no reason for him to be. I was always his.

When we went into the bed with Susan, I was Just in one of those very turned on moods. I don't drink much and I may have had one too many, but for whatever reason I was up for anything, and I mean anything. I was comfortable being that way around Tony.

Shortly after she asked if I minded her giving him head, I started kissing and playing with Aimee, the school teacher whose name Tony could not remember. While she was taking it from behind, I had positioned myself in front of her and enjoyed the hell out of watching her go down on me and feeling her tongue pushing inside me or licking my clit while she was pounded. I don't think Tony even noticed because by then Susan was deep-throating him and gagging occasionally. I had told Aimee that I really enjoyed watching her taking it from behind. She looked me in the eyes, and mouthed "he's in my ass." She continued pressing against him as he thrusted so I figured she was enjoying it as much as I was watching.

I did ask Tony to fuck Susan so I could watch while Aimee went down on me. When he put Susan on her knees with her ass in the air I figured he might take her anally but really didn't know. That's when I put my head on the small of her back to watch. I like anal from Tony, and nobody else, and not all the time. I have to be in the mood. I do love watching other women take it in the ass. I know that sounds blunt but it is true. Tony said it drove him crazy when he looked down and sees my ass being penetrated. We should have videoed that as I would love to see it.

Anyway, I thought he might go in her ass, and I wanted to see. There was just enough light once my eyes had adjusted that I could plainly see him pull out of her vagina and slide the tip of his cock up and press it against her anus. To me she seemed to push back against it some. I saw the tip go in, not far but it was definitely in. Then when he continued to slide up and his cock lay on the very bottom of her back, about two inches from my face, I just grabbed it and began to kiss the tip. He was soaked from her so I got the taste of him, her pussy, and maybe her ass. It was incredibly erotic.

So that is when I told them I wanted her on top. I was feeling pretty in charge and completely unrestrained. I knew damn well I was going to at least lick her ass. That was something Gail did to me often and it drove me wild.

Once I started licking Tony's shaft and balls while she was mounted on him, her ass was literally in my face. She was soaking wet and in seconds so was my face. I was in another state, completely absorbed. I took his cock out occasionally a sucked it. Then I decided. I ran my tongue up the crack of Susan's ass and back down to Tony's balls. Then I did it again. As my tongue passed over her anus, I lingered and licked it, then moved upward. When I flicked my tongue on her asshole she jerked a little and bent forward slightly. That was all I needed. I sort of went into a frenzy and started kissing her asshole, with my mouth covering it. I used my tongue like I was kissing her mouth. I felt her anus relax and open some. I then pushed my tongue in alternated licking and forcing it in deeper. That was when she bent forward. I didn't hear her tell Tony I was in her ass, but I am sure she did. I continued to fuck her ass with my tongue while she rode Tony's cock until she climaxed violently, drenching my face and filling my mouth.

That is pretty graphic but that is what I recall. After that I did the same to a couple of other women and confess that when I was in the right mood, or when I was feeling very submissive, I enjoyed it immensely.

I am looking forward to providing my perspective on any of his other stories that involved me. I also expect a cut from any money he makes.

12