Two Perspectives Ch. 01

Story Info
An sexual liaison as seen from both him and her.
4.9k words
3.64
18.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

This is the first in a series of stories which examine sexual encounters between two people. The first half sees events from one person's perspective - the second half sees things from the other person's perspective.

Toby's Perspective

I never did find out what her name was, I don't recall her ever telling me who she was. But one thing I'll never forget is what happened between us that afternoon. I had been waiting for my bus into the city at a lonely stop on a quiet country lane not far from the house where I lived in with my parents. I was heading into town to attend a lecture at college but the damned bus was already running late.

In the distance, a large red SUV came towards me down the lane, at the wheel was an attractive looking woman. I thought little of it at first, after all, several cars had already passed me, but I noticed that this particular car was slowing down. As it came to a halt in front of me, the passenger side window opened and its driver called over to me.

"Hi there, can I offer you a lift?" she said. She looked to be in her mid-thirties and was wearing a tight fitting black t-shirt and black jeans which complimented her female figure perfectly.

"Umm... sure" I said, of course I had been told not to accept lifts from strangers since I was a boy but since I had turned 18 I figured I could look after myself if I ever got into any trouble.

"Well ok then, hop in" she said. I opened the passenger door and got in, putting my rucksack on the floor in front of me. Within a matter of seconds we were off.

"Hi, er, I'm Toby" I said, introducing myself.

"Well hi there Toby" She giggled slightly, "where are you headed?"

"Oh, just into town to go to college, I've got an afternoon lecture to get to".

"Well, it just so happens that I'm headed into town myself" she said, "So I can take you all the way".

"Thanks, that'll be a great help!" I said, genuinely grateful for the ride "if there's anything I can do to repay you for your trouble I'd be only too happy".

"Well ok then" she said with a wicked glint in her eye "how about you let me see your dick?"

"You - you what?!?" I exclaimed in utter shock.

"I said, I want to see your dick" she said, more assertively this time.

I couldn't believe what she had just said, she wanted me to show her my private parts in return for a lift into town! This was completely unreal.

"Why?!?" was all I could think of saying at the time.

"Well, it's just that I bet you've got a nice little package in those underpants of yours!" she said as she reached across and patted my groin.

"Stop the car!" I demanded.

"Ok then" she said, "I'll just drop you off here in the middle of nowhere and you can walk the next 8 miles into town, you'll miss that lecture of yours for sure".

"Or..." she continued, "you can just let me see that penis of yours and we'll be on our merry way in no time and I'll actually get you there early".

Talk about being caught between a rock and a hard place, it appeared I didn't have much choice. The lecture was quite an important one and I didn't want to miss it, if I insisted on being dropped off here I would have to walk over a mile back to the nearest bus stop and it would be just my luck if the bloody bus passed me on the way back.

"Oh... ok then" I sighed "I guess I'll let you see it".

"Excellent!" she said, "I'll just find somewhere nice and quiet to park up so we won't be disturbed".

I felt more than a little scared at this point but I was determined not to let it show. We drove on a couple of miles further until we came across a track leading into some woodland, we pulled in and continued down the gravel track for about a quarter of a mile until we came across a small clearing.

"This should do!" she said as she turned the car around to face the direction we had just come from.

"I – I'm not too sure about this" I said, my nerves getting the better of me.

"Oh don't be silly" she replied "it won't take long I promise, now hop out and we'll have a look at you".

Nervously, I got out of the car and walked over to the middle of the clearing, the woman followed me closely. For some reason she left the engine running, she must have been telling the truth when she said it wouldn't take long.

"Well ok then" she said as she stood in front of me, her arms crossed "let's see what you're hiding in those undies of yours!"

And with that she knelt down on the ground before me and moved her hands towards my waist. She reached around behind me and unhooked my belt. Then she unbuttoned my jeans and unzipped my flies. All I could do was to just let her get on with it, the more I resisted her the longer it would take, and at that moment I just wanted it to be all over as quickly as possible.

Moments later she was slowly pulling my jeans down, right down to my ankles. As soon as my jeans were down she turned her attention to my underpants. Within moments she had taken hold of them at the waist and pulled them down around my ankles in one smooth movement and I just stood there, naked from the waist down. The woman stood back and regarded the sight of me standing there, as I trembled nervously while she stared at my young genitals.

"Mmmm..." she said.

"There, you happy now?" I said as I bent down to try and pull my pants back up.

"Uh-uh, not so fast boy, I want a proper look" she said as she grabbed my hands.

"Wh-what do you mean?" I stammered.

"I said I want to see your dick, a proper look at it, not just for a few seconds!"

She reached up to my groin and in one continuous movement, she stroked up along my inner thigh, up between my legs, over my balls and along my penis, I was terrified and just trembled as she caressed me. Suddenly she jabbed her finger into the opening at the end of my foreskin and forced it inside, her nail making contact with my glans within causing me to yelp in pain.

"Oh, don't be such a baby!" she scolded.

"That hurt me you bitch! What the hell do you think you're doing?!?"

"Just trying to get you nice and hard so I can see your malehood properly" she said, "now stop fidgeting and let me get you nice and hard".

She wanted me to have an erection for her! This was getting way too out of hand. I sighed a heavy sigh and reluctantly allowed her to continue. She stroked and caressed my penis and my testicles until I slowly began to become engorged. I was feeling embarrassment the like of which I had never experienced before. Gradually, my penis swelled until I was fully erect in front of her, my foreskin retracting to reveal the naked, sensitive glans and its tiny mouth-like opening at the very tip.

With my penis fully engorged I thought that perhaps now she would be satisfied.

"Wow, what a beautiful specimen, what a cute little dick you have!" she said and she spat into her hand and grabbed hold of my penis and started to stroke up and down my engorged shaft rapidly.

"Wh... wh... what are you d... d... doing!?!" I cried.

"Well, now that it's out we might as well have a little fun with it, there's no-one else around after all" she replied as she continued to masturbate me.

I was powerless to resist her, her strokes were fast and powerful and I was experiencing a rush of exhilaration and pleasure. I looked down at her as she wanked me off, my precum forming a small amount of white foam which coated my slick penis making it shimmer slightly in the dappled sunlight of the woodland clearing.

"Ohhhhh damn! this is fantastic" I said as her hand stroked my malehood up and down giving me wave after wave of pleasure right through my entire body.

"Well", she said in response to my groans and moans of pleasure, "sounds like someone's starting to enjoy himself!"

I most definitely was enjoying myself, so much so that I clenched every muscle and sinew in my body in an attempt to delay my inevitable ejaculation. It was a battle I knew I was destined to lose but I wanted to put up a valiant fight and get as much pleasure out of this situation as I could.

She continued stroking me for several more minutes until suddenly I felt her other hand caressing my balls, but rather than stop there I felt her moving down between my legs and up between my buttocks. She circled around my anus for a few moments before removing her hand and putting her finger into her mouth, I was a little grossed out by this but not by as much as what she did next.

She removed her finger from her mouth, coated in her saliva and quickly she placed her finger back on my anus. Within seconds she was forcing her finger up into my rectum.

"OWWWW!!!" I cried out in pain as her finger entered my body.

Unknown to me at the time, she was attempting to stimulate my prostate, a part of my body that up until then I barely knew about.

"H – holy f – fuck!" I exclaimed as a simultaneous wave of pleasure and pain washed over me like a tsunami. It felt amazing!

It wasn't long after that that I could feel a powerful climax start to build up within me. The woman, whoever she was, could obviously sense this and she moved her head closer to my penis, ready to be in position at the right moment. I could feel my semen rise up from the depths of my testicles, I was seconds away from ejaculating.

"Oh f – f – fuck, I'm c – cu – cummmmminggg!!" I cried and a second or so later a flood of ecstasy washed across my entire body, this was way better than masturbating on my own! I shot a blast of semen out of my penis and straight into the waiting mouth of the unknown woman.

Blast after blast followed, all reaching the same destination, the woman caught almost all of my cum in her mouth letting it flow across her tongue and around her mouth, savouring it. She swallowed every last drop.

"Mmmmmm!! damn boy, your cum is delicious!" she said when I had finished ejaculating and then she took my entire penis into her mouth and proceeded to lick it clean.

Her tongue licked and caressed every inch of my penis, I was experiencing a blissful afterglow, I had just had my very first sexual encounter and it felt fantastic – to hell with that lecture! I thought to myself. Maybe I could get this beautiful stranger to go a little further, maybe she could be the one – the one to take my virginity and make me into a full red-blooded sexually active male stud! The rush of hormones brought on by the experience of being given my very first handjob had suddenly turned me into a raging horny monster, I wanted to tear off her knickers and fuck her right there and then.

But the woman had other ideas.

No sooner had she finished licking my gradually softening penis clean she stood up and said,

"Thank you so much boy! see ya 'round!" and then she ran around to the driver's door of the car, jumped in and floored it, disappearing into a cloud of dust and a hail of gravel. So that was why she left the engine running!

I barely had any time to react.

"Where the fuck are you going you crazy bitch!?!?!" I shouted and attempted to run after her.

But of course the inevitable happened, no sooner had I started to run I tripped over my jeans and my underpants and fell to the ground in a heap. I quickly got back on my feet, pulled my clothes back up as best I could and started to run after her. But it was no use, she was much too far away for me to have even the slightest chance of catching her.

"BITCH!!!" I yelled after her as she sped off.

A moment later I saw her brake lights come on and the car came to a halt, she was only toying with me! Oh the relief! Any moment now, I thought, she'll reverse back up the track and she'll laugh and joke and then we'll kiss and get down to some serious lovemaking!

But what actually happened was the passenger door opened and seconds later my rucksack was unceremoniously thrown out of the vehicle onto the side of the track and she immediately sped off once more leaving me stranded alone in the woods, I sighed heavily and my jeans and underpants fell to the ground, my penis coated in a mixture of the woman's saliva, dust and dead leaves.

Well, that was how it all happened, I sometimes wonder what I would do if I ever saw her again. Would I seek revenge for abandoning me in the middle of the woods? or would I thank her for giving me the most pleasure I had ever felt? I had no idea. One thing is for certain though, it was an afternoon that I shall remember forever.

Her Perspective

Life on the road can be pretty monotonous sometimes, although I have come up with a way to liven things up a bit. You see, I have a bit of a weakness. It is an unusual weakness for a lesbian like myself I suppose, but I've heard of weirder fetishes out there. I have acquired a taste for the essence of malehood itself, the one thing that I cannot get from any female partner – freshly ejaculated semen.

Normally for me, men have only two purposes; to provide semen for making babies or for my own enjoyment. I had no desire for male company, especially when I had a girlfriend waiting for me at home with a rather sturdy strapon with which we took it in turns to be 'on top'.

But my fetish all started one night when I got drunk at a party, I can't even remember whose party it was but I do remember drunkenly being talked into giving one guy a blowjob. Definitely not the sort of activity one would expect from a lesbian but I was wasted after all.

But it was the taste of this guy's cum that blew my mind and opened my eyes to a new means of gratification. Ever since then I have had to feed my addiction and a life on the road as a travelling sales rep for a supplier of bottled water certainly brought me into contact with plenty of men for me to taste. I had sampled all kinds of men over the years; tall, short, fat, thin, black, white, and virtually every size of penis you can imagine. But I had never sampled a teenager before and when I saw him standing there at that bus stop I just knew I had to have a go at getting a taste of him.

I pulled over and opened the window, damn! this one was young, he couldn't have been more than 18.

"Hi there, can I offer you a lift?" I said doing my best to appear as friendly as possible.

"Umm... sure" he replied, didn't this kid's parents ever tell him not to accept lifts from strangers? this could be easier than normal I thought to myself.

"Well ok then, hop in" I said.

He opened the door and climbed in, I didn't want to give him a chance to change his mind so as soon as he was in the car I hit the accelerator and we were off.

"Hi, er, I'm Toby" he said, cute kid, cute name I thought to myself. I knew he would be expecting me to introduce myself but from past experience I found it better to remain anonymous, I changed the subject as quickly as I could.

"Hi there Toby" I couldn't help but giggle at his naiveté, boy was this kid in for a surprise! "where are you headed?"

"Oh, just into town to go to college, I've got an afternoon lecture to get to" he said,

Damn! that was only about 8 miles away, it would only take about 10 minutes to get there, I would have to work fast and be a little more daring than usual.

"Well, it just so happens that I'm headed there myself" I lied, "So I can take you all the way" a nice little double-entendre, I thought to myself.

"Thanks, that'll be a great help!" he said, which I kind of expected him to say but what he said next caught me a little by surprise,

"If there's anything I can do to repay you for your trouble I'd be only too happy".

Well, I thought for a second about what I would say in reply, since our journey was so short if I wanted to get some cum from this cutie I would have to act fast and be a little more upfront than usual. I decided nothing ventured, nothing gained.

"Well ok then" I said "how about you let me see your dick?"

"You what?!?" he replied seeming genuinely shocked at my outrageous request.

"I said, I want to see your dick" I said to make sure he heard me correctly.

"Why?!?" he asked, a logical enough question I supposed.

"Well, it's just that I bet you've got a nice little package in those underpants of yours!" I said. I couldn't resist giving him a little pat between his legs as a kind of precursory assessment of the possible size of his package. From the split second that my hand was in contact with him I ascertained that he was adequately endowed for my purposes.

"Stop the car!" he yelled.

I had been in this situation before many times and from past experience I have found that the best tactic is to call his bluff a little.

"Ok then" I said, "I'll just drop you off here in the middle of nowhere and you can walk the next 8 miles into town, you'll miss that lecture of yours for sure".

"Or..." I continued, "you can just let me see that penis of yours and we'll be on our merry way in no time and I'll actually get you there early". There, I thought to myself, let's see if we're going to be successful here. I didn't have to wait long for an answer.

"Oh... ok then" he sighed heavily "I guess I'll let you see it".

"Excellent!" I said, "I'll just find somewhere nice and quiet to park up so we won't be disturbed". Result! I thought, stage 1 out of the way. I had been down this road several times before and I knew just the spot to do the deed, I had taken a man there a few years ago and it was just a couple of miles down the road. I looked across at young Toby, he looked more than a little bit nervous, and I have to admit I do derive a certain pleasure from making men nervous .

Eventually I came across the track that led off to the woodland clearing where hopefully I could get my fix. I pulled in and drove down the gravel track to where I knew the clearing was, it was exactly as I remembered it.

"This should do!" I said as if I had just come across it by chance, I turned the car around to face the direction we had just come from, an important tactic to enable a swift getaway.

"I – I'm not too sure about this" said Toby nervously, he seemed to be shaking a little.

Fearing that I might lose control of the situation I decided to try and sound a little bit more reassuring and motherly yet still be assertive enough to achieve the objective.

"Oh don't be silly, it won't take long I promise, now hop out and we'll have a look at you" I said.

He sighed heavily and got out of the car and walked over to the middle of the clearing, I followed him closely, remembering to leave the engine running, another important tactic for escaping quickly. He turned around and stood before me, it was time to get the show on the road.

"Well ok then" I said as I crossed my arms "let's see what you're hiding in those undies of yours!"

So I knelt down on the ground in front of him and moved my hands towards his waist. I first proceeded to unhook his belt and then unbuttoned his jeans and unzipped his flies. I looked up at his face for a second, his expression was one of nervous acceptance of what was about to happen to him.

Slowly, I pulled his jeans down, right down to his ankles. Then down came his underpants, again right down to his ankles, the third and perhaps most crucial (not to mention entertaining) tactic for a fast getaway.

I took in the sight of him for a moment, naked from the waist down. As far as I'm concerned the male genitalia is a pretty unappealing sight. A far less beautiful a sight than the elegant cleft of the female vulva. I was far more interested in the contents of this young man's genitals than the way they looked.

"Mmmm..." I said trying to flatter him.

"There, you happy now?" he said as he tried to cover himself and pull his underwear back up.

"I said I want to see your dick, a proper look at it, not just for a few seconds!" I said and I grabbed hold of his hands.

"Wh-what do you mean?" he said, I could sense that he was in the midst of intense feelings of embarrassment and fear, I so loved to watch them squirm in this situation.

12