Two Phenomenal BBW's and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I still didn't move and wasn't certain if I should panic but then Rochelle said "Sheri this is Ray and Ray this is my friend who owns the apartment and her name is Sheri."

Before I could answer Rochelle went on "You told me you weren't certain if you could make it home tonight and so when the chance came I really couldn't ignore it and I didn't want to. Besides that you couldn't have either if you knew what he's shown me."

"Maybe I should sleep on the couch." Sheri said and started to turn around but Rochelle clicked on a lamp on the bedside table and I had my first glimpse of Sheri.

Sheri and Rochelle could have been sisters. Both were cute, full-bodied and had great smiles. Apparently after coming through the front door Sheri had started undressing. She must have been tired because her skirt was unbuttoned and hanging at an angle from her waist. Her blouse was open, her full breasts more than delicious like Rochelle's and I could see an almost identical soft white belly with a thong or hip-hugger panties and she was in heels. She didn't try to hide her body and had turned back with her eyes now focused intently on my eager cock.

"Why don't you join us?" Rochelle giggled. "We've always wondered what it would be like in a threesome and although we've never been together before it might be fun. You know how much I like the looks of your body."

Was this happening? I'd not only found an incredible woman on Christmas Eve but now there were two of them and one was suggesting a threesome with me as the sandwich's center. I suppose I was more than eager but still; afraid to say anything and break the spell.

"Wouldn't you like it Ray? Honestly? You like chubby women and now there are two of us." Rochelle teased.

I suppose I nodded my head because Sheri stepped closer and Rochelle said "Help her undress Ray."

Sheri looked me in the eyes and she was smiling so I sat up and reached for her. It could have taken me only an instant to have her naked but I didn't want to appear too eager and it took me two instants before she was standing in front of me only in her bra and panties.

"You do like chubby girls Ray?" Sheri asked and I just nodded my head as I reached behind her and unclasped her bra then slid it forward and off her shoulders. Her breasts had tiny, sexy tan-lines across the top, down the sides and beneath. She must have worn a bra or bikini when she was tanning but they were every bit as nice and firm as Rochelle's. Tan-lines only made them more interesting and focused the eyes.

Then I slipped my fingers into the waistband of her panties and began slipping them down. Again a nude pussy showed as a thin line beginning barely above where her thighs joined to become a barely visible intrigue.

Sheri stepped out of them and kicked away her high-heels. She hadn't worn stockings and she stepped to my side and bent to sit on my lap.

I put my arms around her and her hands surrounded my erection as her lips found mine. "Isn't she beautiful Ray?" I heard whispered behind me and turned to see Rochelle up on her knees almost beside me. I slipped an arm free of Sheri and circled Rochelle then pulled her close against us.

Sheri now said "You're right! Ray you're the right height and this is spectacular." as she shook it in her hands.

"Have you tasted it yet Rochelle?" Sheri asked with a Santa's twinkle in her eyes.

"Are you kidding? You know I did and it is perfect." Rochelle answered.

"Then it's my turn before you're going to tell me where you found him." Sheri said in an almost musical response as she slid off my lap and down onto the rug and immediately began playing.

Rochelle turned so that her face was up and her arms around my neck then kissed me as my cock was being cared for. Rochelle's tits were working against my chest and then when the kiss broke she turned again and watched Sheri. "Give it to him girl. Work that cock and you'll see exactly what I mean. Isn't it a mouthful?" Rochelle said in complete support of Sheri's endeavor.

It seemed the two girls had the same teacher when Sheri almost copied everything Rochelle had done.

Rochelle turned and caught my eye. "We were girls together and one day when we were in about the ninth grade Sheri called me and told me to come over. Sheri's parents were divorced and her Mom had a visitor. They didn't know Sheri had found a place where we could watch them and they were both naked. Sheri's Mom went down on the guy and seemed to really enjoy it and so we became interested.

"Several months later and after seeing her Mom many times we watched my parents doing the same thing. That's when we decided we were going to try and experience the same thing and learn how to do it.

"I knew where my Mom had her stuff and we pulled out the largest one she had and began practicing. It took us a long time before we could swallow it the way our Mom's did but finally we did and thought it was neat. Sheri's Mom had an even bigger one and that's when we really learned how to swallow something so big. It really did take a lot more practice but we did it didn't we Sheri?"

Sheri made a noise of acknowledgement but didn't pause in her efforts. She too was truly dedicated.

"Two beautiful naked women at the same time... are you girls certain you've never done this before?" I laughed,

Rochelle glanced up at me and then "I know what I want to do." she said and I watched as she pulled away and then was all bouncing, jiggling and swaying T & A as she went to a dresser drawer, opened it and pulled out a video cam and cord. She hurried to plug it in and then we were flooded with light.

Apparently Sheri had a video camera with attached floodlight and Rochelle knew of it and she was filming us now.

I glanced down just as Sheri began a major effort to get me off. Her eyes were locked on mine when I glanced down and her hands were stretching my scrotum and playing with my balls as her throat muscles worked me while her head and my thrusts worked together.

Perhaps it was the videocam but I think it was all Sheri's doing because it took only minutes to drive me into a sexual frenzy and I forced Sheri's head more fiercely than even she'd expected I suppose. Her hair was like fine silk and flowed easily around and through my fingers as I strived to fuck her mouth with everything I could muster.

I'd taken Rochelle the same way I suppose but at that time it had been a total surprise that she was so completely good at it and I may have been holding back a little. I wasn't holding back with Sheri and in the vague background of my hearing I think Rochelle was giggling.

My body went rigid and I felt every huge shot travel outward from my balls and exit under the pressure through my cock and into Sheri's mouth. Sheri barely changed her own actions and moaned in pleasure or passion as I filled her. There was no question in my mind that Sheri had wanted and was almost overcome with her need for it. She was also not going to slow until she'd completely taken my all.

Finally Sheri too entered a long pause where her body froze but she retained a hard suck during the entire pause as she drained everything from me.

As I was about to slump wearily back onto the sheets Sheri smiled up at me and began cleaning it. Her mouth circled me and I watched as her tongue cleaned me. Rochelle had caught it all and now moved closer filming my hardness as Sheri's efforts came to a momentary close and her fingers gently moved slowly around my balls and shaft.

"Wasn't that an experience?" Rochelle asked Sheri.

"Incredible and just what we've been training for." Sheri laughed back to her.

Sheri leaned against my inner thigh and smiled as her fingers continued to tease my cock then after a few minutes she started to stand and I helped her up while still sitting on the bed. Sheri didn't remove her hand but used the other hand to cup and tease her nipples as she faced the camera.

Rochelle stopped filming and came over as both girls settled one on each side of me and we talked awhile. Sheri's fingers still played and my eyes shifted between them while spending a lot of time memorizing each body. I knew it wasn't right to compare two women but couldn't help myself.

When my cock started to firm up again Sheri said "Look at that! Wilbur is waking up again and he looks almost ready for more." then she laughed.

Rochelle got up and found a tripod in the closet and set it up with the camera then as the camera began again Sheri stood before straddling my lap. Rochelle moved to capture it all on camera as she shifted the position of the tripod.

Sheri moved my equipment into position as she settled around it and closed her eyes while smiling then she descended around it.

I don't think I'd ever met any girl as tight as these two and Sheri was already exuding pleasure and contentment as I slid deeper.

"Isn't that head amazing?" Rochelle asked "Doesn't it feel great everywhere?"

Sheri only nodded and the smile didn't leave but after she was fully down I felt the muscles at her entrance begin working my base before she rose slowly until it was at the very edge of exit then she dropped suddenly. She screamed and her body writhed as it slid full depth around me. She gasped for air and then began repeating it while slowly increasing the tempo of her effort.

"Wow this is good." Sheri said and placed her hands on my shoulders to help her move but then I moved my hands to her hips and helped. In minutes she was frantic and I felt climax after climax as she yielded and my own passion blossomed again.

When I finally released Sheri said "Yes! Yes! More! More! Give it all to me!" and if she or Rochelle had ever been playing me I became convinced they were legitimate and needed it all as much as I had. I was lost from anything but the two of them and when I was finished Sheri sat quietly over me nursing my lips with her tongue and then as I softened she moaned again and slowly slid down and repeated her method of cleanup.

It was after midnight now and I wished them each a Merry Christmas as I hugged and lay between them. Rochelle had turned off the camera and I was running a soft mantra of thanks to Santa through my mind.

Perhaps we were all nearly asleep when Sheri said "What do we do now?" and it seemed she wasn't ready for sleep after all.

Sheri asked and Rochelle described how we'd met and then Sheri said "You did that? You're a lot braver than me but I'm glad you were."

They talked over me as I kept my eyes closed and they became sincere in their discussion about what to do next before finally I chimed in.

"Rochelle you said you two had talked about getting together just the two of you before. Is that right? Why didn't you?" I asked.

They both rolled to their side facing me as Rochelle explained that they had talked and it just never happened and Sheri nodded.

"Why not now? I can maybe help you get started by telling you what to do until you're both comfortable." I added with a smile.

"Do you want to?" Sheri asked and propped herself up on one arm looking over at Rochelle.

"Why not?" Rochelle answered "It would be fun and Ray can come in anytime he wants." and her smile was devilish.

I sat up and they followed me up before I stacked two pillows high at the head of the bed and told Rochelle to lie back with them below her shoulders. Then when she was in position I separated her feet widely and raised her knees.

Next I told Sheri to lie on her tummy between Rochelle's legs and then kiss each other.

When Sheri was in position and touched Rochelle's lips with her own I laughed and told them to put some passion in the kiss. A moment later they were kissing and it was hot watching them. I could tell when they began sharing tongues but then too I watched as Rochell's body began humping upward against Sheris tummy..

I reached over and took Sheri's hand and placed it on Rochelle's breast and then for a few minutes I didn't have to direct them as Rochelle responded and began with Sheri's tits. I suppose I developed a better understanding then of how a woman best likes her tits played.

"Sheri kiss her tits now." I finally remarked and Sheri slipped down and began. Rochelle's nipples were hard and I could watch Sheri's teeth grazing and nipping them as her hands assisted. Rochelle seemed to be lost in her appreciation of it all.

Sheri began switching back and forth between tits before she started kissing between them and slowly worked her kisses downward. I hadn't had to suggest or direct Sheri now and after minutes of Rochelle's hungry body responding Sheri settled between Rochelle's legs and I watched fascinated as her mouth and tongue explored and worked Rochelle's pussy.

Suddenly Rochelle locked her legs around Sheri's head and began humping her face. It was finally time for Sheri's moaning and it was no secret that she was definitely enjoying every movement.

I watched aroused as Sheri's thighs closed tightly and her ass tightened each time she experienced her personal climax.

I'd been so involved in what they were doing and my fascination with Sheri's full cute ass that I hadn't realized just how aroused I'd become until I found my hand was stroking another erection. I was amazed at the effect their play had on me and needed to do something.

I reached over and slipped my hand between Sheri's tightened thighs and then slid it back and forth recognizing her appreciation for it. Finally I used both hands to grab Sheri's hips and raise her until she was on her knees. Still she was busily involved with Rochelle's pussy.

Now I could see the folds at the back of Sheri's pussy as I climbed to my knees behind her and then in a moment I'd entered and was driving deeply. Her ass responded and I heard a plaintive whine as she paused a moment before resuming with Rochelle with even more intensity.

Rochelle's eyes opened a moment and I saw her smile at me but my action had kicked her off too and she grabbed Sheri's head and slammed into it as hard as I was slamming against Sheri's ass.

I don't know who was getting the most inspiration. Possibly it was Sheri because she was getting it at both ends but the real climax seemed to be when all three of us hit it all at the same moment. We were stacked together moments later and I was on top too exhausted to move.

Finally Rochelle was the first to speak "That was incredible! Now I know why folks like threesomes and yet I wonder what it would be like with two guys instead of just two women?" and she laughed aloud.

"Well to me two women like you are just about the best there could be... and the most I can handle in one night." I choked laughing.

"I think I might agree with both of you." Sheri said laughing. "I wonder if we can make it or take it until morning?" she continued.

"I wonder if Santa saw us there a few minutes ago. If he did he knows who's nice?" I said "Even an old guy with a beard could love all this."

Nobody bothered us on Christmas day but Sheri found a local Pizza shop that delivered that afternoon. Three large pizzas' later we were ready again.

12