Two Players, 18 Years of Age and Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
g00db0i
g00db0i
876 Followers

"Huh? What?"

"You're staring, Andrew."

"Oh. Oh, um. You, um. You just look really- really good, Mom. That's all." His fingers curled in the blanket, easing it back into his lap.

"What did your card say?"

"Nothing, just- just that I've got a good mom."

"Damn straight," Maddie said. "Pull a card for me, sweetheart."

"You're not going to roll?" His hand slid back under the blanket.

"No, I want to keep them together for the rest of the game. Pull a me card." Her hair spilled down over his forearm in long, silky crimson waves as he reached over.

"'KISS AND TELL,'" Maddie sat up and turned towards him, holding the card up so he could see it. "'Kiss your son and tell him how much you love him.'" Below, the June Cleaver caricature was lip locked with a male cartoon. Putting her empty bottle on the table, she placed her hands on either side of his face, and leaned in.

"I love you," she said, kissing him sweetly on the lips, mouth lingering just a few seconds longer than necessary, heart hammering in her chest as she did. The feeling of his mouth on hers was electric. "So much." Maddie's pillowy lips opened and sucked his lower lip slowly into hers. "More than." Her breath was becoming slightly ragged as she slowly kissed her son, face almost numb with excitement. "Anyone." One last slow kiss, letting her tongue slide out of its own accord to eversobriefly brush against his lips. Andy's eyes were glassy as she pulled away, unfocused, his mouth slack.

"I guess your old mom's still got it," Maddie said in a low voice, laughing inwardly as he came back to himself. "It's your turn."

"What?" He shook his head, trying to clear the fuzzy warmth from his brain, but not trying too hard. It felt too good. His mother knelt beside him on the couch, looking up at him with a wry grin; her sweatshirt hung wide open now, revealing the enormous creamy globes of her breasts, capped with dark brown nipples and shimmering under a thin layer of sweat, framed by her hair as it cascaded down over the upper slopes. He licked his lips, tasting her saliva on them. "Mom, you're-"

"Oh!" Realization stole over her face. "Oh. Oh well. I guess I shouldn't be flashing you my old lady boobs."

"Mom, they're not- I mean, uh, I mean-" Andy floundered.

"They're not?" Maddie laughed, pressing her arms inward, pushing them together. "Are they better than...than whatsername's?"

"Yeah," he said, slightly dazed. "Yeah. Mom, yeah. She's not- I mean, yours are- uh." Andy struggled to remember his ex-girlfriend's name but it just wasn't there. He couldn't even recall her face.

"Well, I guess now that you've seen 'em, there's no going back," Andy's mother peeled the hoodie off, twirling it on an index finger before slinging it into a corner; all he could do was stare at her jiggling flesh as she tossed her shirt away. "It was too hot in here for that anyway." Maddie leaned back onto the couch, stretching her legs out over his lap, those soft pillowy breasts relaxing on her chest, nipples standing straight up into the air. "It's your turn, honey."

"'BIG GUYS LOVE BIG THIGHS! Admit it: your mom's got great gams. Spend at least one minute showing your appreciation.'" Some part of Andy, buried deep down within him, knew that what they were doing was wrong, taboo, immoral, but that didn't stop him from turning to his mother and sliding his hands up her legs, from ankle to tops of her thighs, and his tiny compunctions did even less to mitigate the thrill of her beneath his hands, massaging, raking his fingers along her luscious flesh. Before he could even think of stopping, he was kissing, feeling the warmth of her on his lips, the way she quivered under their touch, inching his way up her shins, over her knees, thighs pliant but firm. Her softness was relaxing, exciting, addictive, and soon he was lapping his way up her belly, burying his face in it, tonguing her navel like it was another mouth. Maddie let him do as the card directed, though probably for a few more minutes than specified.

"That's not my legs, darling boy," she said softly.

"Sorry," Andy lifted his face from the cozy embrace of her tummy; at such close range, he could almost see the red-gold triangle at the apex of her thighs, revealed through tights stretched to the edge of translucence.

"My turn," Maddie snapped her fingers. "Card, Andrew."

His brow furrowed. "Is that- was that three turns already?"

"Mother knows best," her voice was sweet but firm. "I think it's better if we keep doing what I say, don't you agree?"

Andy sat up. His chin was wet with drool. Her navel shone with it. Lying there, hair spread out in a wavy crimson curtain behind her head, piercing blue eyes lidded, lush mouth curled up in a cosy smoke, she really did look like a goddess, like some kind of ancient fertility deity, all fecundity and sex. Who was he to argue?

"Yeah, of course." Acquiescence, obedience felt good, felt like sinking into a welcoming warm embrace, like her softness.

"'MOTHER'S MILK,'" Maddie read from the card he handed her. "'You've got everything a GROWING BOY needs to feel all right. Drink up!'" She giggled. Why did it feel so good to read these stupid cards? Why did- "Oooh!" A sudden heat began to spread through her chest, followed by a familiar weight, a tightness she recognized. Propping herself up on one elbow, she held one snowy breast and squeezed experimentally, running her thumb towards the nipple, and was rewarded with a needle thin spray of milk that splashed onto her stomach.

"Clean me up," she rasped, voice thick with arousal. "Lick it up." Like any teenage boy, Andy didn't need to be told twice to eat, and lurched forward, pressing his face to her, eagerly lapping it up, savoring the sweetness of her milk and the salt of her skin. Following the trail of liquid, he soon found his forehead against the underside of her left breast; Andy raised his head, and gave his mother a pleading look. She nodded.

"Oh honey oh yes Andy," she enthused as he descended upon her nipple, slurping it deep into his mouth, sucking and flickering, every movement bringing a new gush of sweetness that he struggled to keep up with. He was drowning in her flesh, face pressed deep into her breast, letting it fill and overwhelm his senses. The obscene wet sounds of his ministrations filled the small cabin.

"Yes, yes sweetheart that's good," her hand ruffled his hair and held him tight to her. "Don't neglect the other one, now." Andy repeated the job on her right breast until her voice was lost in a crescendo of increasingly desperate mewling and he could coax no more milk from her. She pushed him away; a lazy, happy, sated smile crept across her features.

"Mom," he gasped for breath, face red. "Mom, what's happening, why are we-"

"I don't know, and right now I feel too good to care. Don't you?" There was no denying the pulse pounding through his veins, the excited buzz in his brain that made it hard to think, the aching, furious need between his legs.

"Yeah," Andy said with a dopey grin.

"Good. Then we stop when I say we stop, and not a minute before." She planted a foot on his chest, pudgy toes pushing him lightly. The nails were painted an iridescent blue. "Your turn."

Andy rolled, and moved both pieces.

'YOUR FLESH IS WILLING, YOUR WILL IS WEAK: show her your willingness!' Below, a stylized male nude cartoon smiled over his shoulder.

"Well?" Maddie raised an eyebrow, and pushed him again with her foot, letting her legs ease lazily apart. He could see that the crotch of her leggings had become dark with moisture and basically transparent, exposing a smooth peachy mons, split by bright pink-

"What?" Their eyes met.

"Strip," his mother said, biting her lip, one hand drifting over the sensitive, spit-slick skin of her breast. "Now."

Maddie watched in fascination as her son obeyed, standing before her, skinning out of his baggy t-shirt, revealing the sculpted torso she'd seen earlier but hadn't quite appreciated, his skin glowing golden in the reddish light from the lamp, all that tight, lean muscle packed in a v-shape that pointed downwards, over his solid abs, to the jut of his hips over the waist of his pyjama pants, and the flagpole standing inside of them. She made slow circles around a nipple with her fingertip.

Andy yanked, and the flannels pooled around his ankles, where he kicked them away. His legs were thick with corded muscle from training, hips narrow and squared-off. His cock was long and solid and crisscrossed with a pulsating tracery of angry veins, the shaft proudly curving upwards as though begging for attention, the thick head of it a bright purple.

"Good boy," she breathed. "Now get mine." Her son reached down and grabbed a card.

"'EVERY DAY IS MOTHER'S DAY: you deserve to be pampered and taken care of each and every day! Isn't that what your son is there for? Get ready to take your gift.'" Maddie planted one foot on the floor and let her hand side between her legs, making tiny squishing noises as her fingers played with the sensitive flesh through the tights. Of course she deserved it; she'd made it, she'd cultivated it, spent nineteen long years looking after it. Why shouldn't she take what was hers by right?

Andy rolled. Both pieces moved to the final square on the board.

Fingers shaking, he picked up a FAMILY card.

"'MOMMA'S BOY,'" Andy read in a tremulous voice. "'There is nothing as sweet or eternal as a mother's love. It binds you to her, forever. Why don't you have a taste?'" He looked over at his mom, who was holding out her hand, fingers shimmering with moisture. Andy slurped them into his mouth, letting the taste of her burst across his tongue, eyes rolling back into his head; Maddie hooked her fingers and pulled him down, down, down between her legs, until his nose was nestled in between her chubby mons, lips smashed against her labia, sucking for all he was worth, a man starving for the sweet nectar flowing freely from her. His mother wrapped her hand in his hair and ground herself against him.

How long had it been since...since whatsisname? Her...husband? Did she have a husband? Did it matter, with her beautiful son's face working away at her tender flesh? Maddie decided it didn't, and relaxed into the feeling of his eager tongue trying to worm its way through her leggings, relishing his thirst for her. As Andy munched on his mother's pussy, she reached over to scrabble at the game board, seeing no reason to interrupt his good work.

'MOM AND SON, FINALLY ONE,' was all that was written on the card. Maddie tossed it aside, and grabbed Andy by the ears, forcibly pulling him away from her pussy.

"It's time," she said, but look that passed between them was the only communication they needed. Andy stood as his mother re-arranged herself, pulling her tights down under the thick, perfect globes of her buttocks, kneeling on the couch and grabbing the arm with both hands. He settled in behind her, fingers sinking deep in that yielding flesh, rock hard member slapping against one of her thighs.

"Do it," she growled over her shoulder, wiggling that thick ass at him. "Fuck me, Andrew. Fuck your mommy." He grabbed his cock and slid the head between the slippery folds of her pussy, groaning as her labia embraced his dick, seeking the source of that delicious heat. His cock caught in the slippery opening of her vagina, and it only took one good push to feed it past that clutching hole. Inch after inch of him slowly filled up her most intimate space, both of them gasping in unison as pleasure rocked their bodies.

"Oh god Mom. Mom Mom Mom." Andy groaned, his cock a glove-fit for her pussy, like a key in its lock. He'd never felt anything like it: warm, wet, luxuriant, walls clasping just when he wanted them to, massaging the shaft of his dick. He hadn't even really started fucking her yet, and he already knew he was hooked, that nothing would ever compare to the perfection of her pussy. He explored her body as he began to pull back, relishing her softness, her heat, aching to sink into her and lose himself. His hips slammed forward, pushing a delicate gasp out of her, making her prodigious cheeks quake with the impact. Andy began to slowly saw his dick in and out of his mother's clasping cunt, the suction on his dick on the out strokes as she worked to draw him in again making his eyes roll with the electric sensation.

"Mmm, that's lovely, honey," Maddie bent low, bracing her forehead against the couch, using her left hand to to strum her clit while her son made love to her needy pussy. "But there will be lots of time for slow later. I told you to fuck me." She growled out the last word, and rammed her own hips back into him, almost pushing him over, slamming his dick as deep as it would go. "See? Like this!" Her pelvis worked in a quick fire rhythm, buttocks shaking, gyrating hypnotically as she fucked herself onto him. Andy caught on fast, and their bodies rapidly achieved a sexual syncopation that beat out a meaty rhythm in the darkening cabin.

His face was drawn up in a furious sneer as he pounded away at her pussy, leaning close over her and reaching around to grab at one of those magnificent breasts he'd suckled on earlier, the taste of her milk on his tongue, mixed with the musky nectar of her pussy. Meanwhile, Maddie whimpered encouragements at him, giddy with joy as her son returned to where he belonged: locked inside of her, driving her inexorably towards orgasm.

"No!" Maddie declared, and suddenly she pulled herself off his cock, and was pushing him down, pulling him into a seated position. "I'm the one in fucking control here," she snarled. Andy could only nod as she straddled his hips, brain shocked into quiescence by the sight of her, naked and gorgeous and dominant, hair flying like a flame in the wind. Maddie seated herself on his erection, hungry pussy swallowing it whole in one gulp.

"Why. Are you. So fucking. Big?" She asked, punctuating her words with gasping thrusts.

"Fuck, Mom, fuck I don't know, it's never been like fuck! Like this before," Andy wrapped his arms around her and leaned forward, burying himself in her sweaty cleavage.

"Well you had better hope it's like it again," she warned, feeding him a nipple. "Because I'm going to need this fucking thing every. Fucking. Day. Understand?"

"Yes Mom," he answered around a mouthful of breast flesh.

"Good boy," Maddie growled, grinding her hips in slow circles, stuffed so full of rampant teen dick she thought for a moment she'd go crazy. "Now give your mommy what she needs, baby! Mommy needs you to fill her up with your hot. Fucking. Cum! Can you do that baby, I want to know if you can you shoot that fucking cream so deep in me that I can taste it!" Her hips beat out a triple time tattoo against his, slamming him hard and fast and practically pinning him to the couch with her weight and her sex.

"Oooh shit oh god oh Mom Mom Mom!" Andy threw back his head and let out a guttural cry. His balls jumped, his cock swelled almost to bursting, and suddenly he could feel the cum jetting out of him, fat slugs of it splashing deep within his mother, who writhed and screamed atop his cock, lost in the throes of her own orgasm, pussy clamping, squeezing, milking him until every last drop had been wrung from his balls.

They collapsed together on the couch, bodies a tangle of sweaty limbs soaked in fucksweat despite the cooling temperature of the room in the dying of the fire. They lay there like that, chests heaving in time with each other.

Then, after a while: "Brrr. It's cold in here. It was so warm a moment ago. Why is it so cold?"

"Cold? Mom, what happened to us? What did we just do? Why did we just-"

"I don't know, honey." Maddie spoke softly, dragging a finger around his chest. "But I do know that I kind of want to do it again. How about we head into the bedroom, snuggle up in the bed, and go for round two?" She unpeeled herself from him, stood, grabbed the kerosene lamp, and sauntered away. Andy watched her go, enormous pale cheeks rolling together, twin moons in a mesmerizing, enticing dance until she entered the bedroom.

Andy sat up and considered the board laid out on the coffee table. It would be hard to play in the bed.

Gingerly, carefully, he lifted it up and followed his mother.

In the potbelly stove, the last few embers winked out, casting the room in pitch darkness.

FIN

g00db0i
g00db0i
876 Followers
12