Two Plus One Equals Fun

Story Info
An Oreo, the reverse way...
1k words
3.46
74.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beast21
beast21
1 Followers

It was the end of the school year and the pressures of graduation were beginning to mount. The realization that endless nights of partying and drinking were about to come to an end had certainly started to take its toll. My girlfriend and I had made it all the way through college together and had plans of getting married in the future. My roommate and I were like brothers. The three of us had basically lived together for the better part of three years. It was a great relationship, we all had fun and really enjoyed each other's company--we did almost everything together. My roommate was the player type, always trying to see which girl he could fuck next, as an attractive kid he always seemed to come home with something. The next morning he would rehash all of the gory details to me and we would joke and laugh about it all. His escapades were like a conquest for both of us since I was fully committed.

That Tuesday night started out like any other Tuesday night during our second semester. Jeff and I would came back from the gym and meet Liz back at the room to begin drinking. We normally liked to take a few shots or drink a few beers while we were getting dressed to go out. Tuesday nights were "the night" to go out during the week. After catching a buzz we headed out to the local bar scene and hang out with a bunch of friends and basically drank until we were wasted. It was pretty late and we were all ready to leave, Jeff was working on some blonde in the corner but decided to catch up with her another night. He said he was just too tired and wanted to head back to campus.

When we got back to campus, Jeff headed to his room and Liz and I headed to ours. I asked Jeff if he wanted to stay and hang out, maybe we could finish off the twelve pack or simply watch some tube. Our usual late night consisted of the waffle house and the reruns of the Sopranos. He said he was too tired and just wanted to go to bed. Liz and I said okay and went over to our room. When we got to our room we immediately began to fool around. I put my tongue deep down her throat and our tongues danced inside each other's mouth.

We began to caress each other, almost violently. Rubbing and grabbing everything. We began to strip our clothes. Liz immediately went to her knees once my throbbing, eight inch cock came out of my briefs. As she licked my balls I began to get this crazy thought in my head that I get during hot sex--I wanted to see Liz with another man and see how his reaction would be to such a hot night. I pulled her up close to me and whispered in her ear to go over and see if Jeff would want to join us. I felt safe in doing this because we had talked about it semi-frequently and had even role played it with her toys. She would stick a dildo up her wet pussy while she sucked my dick or vice versa. She didn't respond to my first request, but instead put her tongue in my mouth and began to jerk my cock off. I thought this was just her way of buying some more time before she made a decision. I put two fingers up her shaven, soaken snatch and looked deep into her eyes and asked her again---Go see if Jeff wants to come over---she immediately pushed my hand away and walked out of the room.

She didn't so much walk back through the door before she had Jeff's tongue in her mouth. I would later ask her what she said to him and she told me that she just asked him to come over, he must have known---we had hinted to him before of this possible scenario---I even showed him xxx pictures we had taken of each other.

As they passionately kissed my cock immediately sprang to attention. This was what I had fantasized about for some time. Liz began to undress Jeff while she continued to kiss him. I had heard from some of the females that Jeff had a pretty big cock, I wasn't sure because we played on the same basketball team and of course I had seen his cock limp in the shower. I was slightly surprised that his dick was as big as it was, it wasn't my size, but I am 6-5 and he is 5-10 so a shock to say the least. He started fingering Liz's already saturated pussy and they continued making out while I sat on the bed. The meandered over to the bed and Liz went down on him.

She began caressing his head, moving her tongue all around the tip of it and then she would take both lips and go down his shaft, all the while holding on to his ball sack. This was a sight to behold. I watched his face as he moaned in ecstasy. I then went behind her and plunged my cock deep inside her pussy. This is what I always wanted to see, one cock in her mouth and another in her cock. What made this scene more erotic is that Jeff was mixed but favored his black side, so it was like having a threesome and letting my girlfriend experience black cock all in the same trip. Neither one of us had very much stamina and with passions running so high we were going to cum quick. As I pounded away in her backside I saw Jeff take his hand and put it on her head and he began to really fuck her face. I knew he would be coming soon. This sent me over the edge. I immediately screamed out as I dropped my load inside of her, this set off an immediate chain reaction which caused her to come and him to come. It was magnificent. I thought this might be a one time thing, but I soon realized that we would be doing this again.

To be continued...

beast21
beast21
1 Followers