Two Pregnant Moms - and Sis?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scouries
scouries
10,476 Followers

I'd told mom that I'd wanted to make love with Chrissie before she'd left for Paris. That I knew that she wanted me. I told mom of the letters and e-mails Chris and I had exchanged over the summer. Letters that only barely hid the desire we felt for each other. Mom and I finally decided to wait and see what happened.

The three of us were together talking all afternoon, then sat down to eat a late dinner of Chrissie's favorite foods mom had lovingly prepared.

"Can we talk...just you and I...later," Chris asked as we waited for mom to bring in the dessert.

"We could go for a ride...maybe to the beach if you want." I answered. She quickly nodded her agreement as mom appeared with the pie and ice cream.

Mom had clearly overheard us because twenty minutes later, when Chris offered to do the dishes, she refused, saying, "Why don't you two go have some fun. You've only got a couple of days before you have to go sweetie."

"But what about you?" Chris asked. "I want to spend some time with you too."

"Tomorrow. Now you two get out of here."

"Thanks mom," she said as she leapt from her seat and then asked me, "Can we take your bike. Gosh, I haven't been on one since I left."

"You're not driving," I warned.

"We'll see," she said as she raced upstairs to change.

~~~~~

My arms were wrapped around Chrissie as we roared across the Rickenbacker Causeway on our way to the beach at Crandon Park. It was a beach we'd often played on as children and I think she knew that it would be almost deserted at eleven at night. Perfect for her plans.

I'd given in to her demand to drive, the opportunity to wrap my arms around her as she drove outweighing my trepidation at leaving her at the controls. She had changed into a tank top that ended six inches above the tight, silk yellow running shorts she wore. As I ran my fingers caressingly over her flat stomach I was still undecided what to do, what to tell her.

After parking in a far corner of he lot Chris ran onto the sand and toward the breaking surf, but stopped halfway to remove her shoes. "Oh Billy, I missed the sand, the ocean...do you want to swim?"

"We don't have our suits."

"Its dark, besides, I'm French now...we French girls swim naked all the time."

"Do you?" I asked, our bodies now only inches apart.

"Love me," she whispered, her breath tickling my face.

"But Chrissie."

"Please," she demanded as our mouths found each other. She felt my need as she pushed her mound against me. I wanted to simply lower her to the sand and fill her. I couldn't. We finally separated.

"What? Why? I know you want to," she pled as she grasped my prick through my jeans.

"I have to tell you something...it's important."

"Later," she insisted, her fingers working my zipper.

"It's about mom," I finally gasped.

"Mom?" The surprise in her voice was replaced with concern when she asked, "Is something wrong with mom? Is she sick?" She released my cock as she watched my eyes.

"No, no. She okay...it's just that something happened," I stammered.

"What?"

"She's pregnant."

Incredulity was evident on her face when she said, "That's impossible." Getting no immediate response from me she rushed on, "She's not married...I mean she doesn't have a boyfriend...does she...who's the father?" She watched me as she spat out her staccato burst of questions.

I saw comprehension slowly coalesce somewhere at the back of her eyes, then recoiled when a horrible wailing, "nooooooooooo," escaped her lips.

I felt her fists rain down on my chest as I saw first the horror, then sadness in her eyes. She turned and fled, crying as she raced across the sand. I only caught her from behind just before she reached the water, and then fought her struggling body to the ground.

"Pig...bastard," she screamed as I pinned her arms spread-eagled to the sand and then lay gasping on top of her. "I hate you," she yelled as she struggled to escape me.

"I love you."

"You don't...you can't," she protested, tears now streaming down her cheeks. "Why? You knew I wanted you...that I..."

I kissed my sister. Again and again. Tasted the salt in her tears. Forced my tongue inside her mouth. Finally felt a tentative response from hers.

"You'll have to share me," I said as my hand slipped under her top and onto a handful of tit.

We made love on the sand. Two young, naked, fit, horny teenagers... Mouths and tongues and fingers and cocks and bums and cunts...

An athletic, needy, ravenous, demanding coupling. My hard cock thrusting again and again into her moist, tight cunt.

Completely oblivious to the world around us as I spurted seed deep into her dark, suddenly pulsing cave.

With water lapping at our feet and gritty grains of sand coating our skin we lay together talking after our orgasms. I talked about mom, how we'd become lovers during our week at the cabin, how we'd married.

"You're married? You can't...I mean it's not legal."

"Marry me."

"You're crazy," she giggled.

"I love you."

I carried my sister into the surf and washed the sand from her body. She guided my cock inside her as we stood waist deep in the water. Then she wrapped her legs around me as I lifted her bum up and down, impaling her each time a wave broke against us.

"It's so big," she groaned out.

"Will you marry me?"

"No....yes...maybe," she laughed as my sperm again spurted up my cock in thick strands and flooded inside of her.

"I want your baby too," she said as her vagina shuddered around my sex.

"Let's go home to mom."

The three of us slept together that night. My sister and my mom shared me. Two tongues dueled over my penis, then took turns swallowing me. Both took turns riding me as they kissed softly.

Chris left two days later for school, only finally agreeing to go when she had got confirmation from the University of Miami that she could transfer in after Christmas. Every second weekend during the fall term she flew home. I hadn't told her about Katrina before she'd left but finally told her one night in October as she, mom and I rested after a night of sex.

She was as much amused as angry.

I still saw Kat regularly. Neither of us was prepared to stop.

My three babies grew in their respective mother's wombs. Then, in May, in quick succession, three baby girls were born! Mom's baby, Katrina's, and then Chrissie's. Billy's!

15 - Babies July 28th 2007

Chrissies loud demand of, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" brought me out of my reverie.

We, mom and Chrissie and I, and the two baby girls, had been spending a quiet afternoon around the backyard pool. The little girls were one and two months old.

"Who? What?" I asked as I opened my eyes.

"You have no right," Chrissie added as she stared ferociously at someone behind me.

Before I could turn mom said softly, "You must be Katrina."

"I thought maybe it was time you and I should meet Sophia," dad's wife said to mom. "And Billy's daughters should get to know each other," she added as she held up my third child.

"We don't want you here," Chrissie insisted. I said nothing.

"Why don't you leave us girls alone for a little while Billy," mom said after a long, appraising glance at Katrina, surprising both Chris and I.

"What?" I asked as I saw my sister open her mouth to also protest.

"Please Billy," mom ordered.

~~~~~~~~

I returned three hours later. Katrina was still there. All three women were still alive and all smiled up at me when I walked into the living room.

"Katrina's moving in," Chrissie announced without warning.

"WHAT? ...Does dad know?' I finally asked.

"You'll have to talk to him...Katrina's your wife too now," mom insisted.

Oh Christ, I thought as I watched the smiling faces of my three wives....

THE END

Hey! Don't go so fast...C'mon, voting isn't that hard! Seriously, I'd really appreciate it if you take the extra seconds and cast a vote. The only feedback we Literotica authors get is when you, the reader, take the time and send us your vote. I'd also love to hear your comments, either below or by e-mail (scouries@yahoo.com). Ideas, complaints, thoughts, suggestions, criticisms, compliments, etc. are all welcomed. Thanks for reading my story, jim scouries

scouries
scouries
10,476 Followers