Two Queen Size Beds

Story Info
Two rational women in an insane moment.
2.4k words
4.07
33.3k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some day I'm going to check into a motel where the desk clerk speaks English. It's not that hard to understand, we want a room with two queen size beds. Two women in town for one night to go to the convention next door and we're straight. Me, the gray haired granny and my friend Wendy, the one with the enormous boobs the guy kept staring at while I filled out the form. One room, two queen size beds. Yes, I know it's the last room in the place. Yes, I know the only other motel that might have a room rents by the hour. No, we don't need TV, no we don't need internet, two beds, one room and get us out of here. We bitches have plans.

I did almost laugh when I filled in the line about the nature of our business. I fought the urge to lie for a minute before I finally gave in, writing in that we were in town to attend the historical society convention. The stupid jackass behind the counter probably would have had a massive bowel movement if I'd been honest. Baby doll, we're in town to get screwed.

No way around it, I'm a honest woman about most things. Getting the loving we both needed is about as honest as I can get. Safely away from the confines of my house, and the lout of a husband I've been with for nearly forty years, this girl can almost enjoy the attentions of the man she loves and has loved for ten years now. Almost, but there was that little matter of timing. As much as I wanted, as much as I needed, Wendy was wanting and needing more. Wanting and needing from my very own brother.

This gives an old lady like me something to think on as I tossed my bag onto the first bed in our room. I mean I'm a prude, the noble, good girl all my life even as I made three daughters. As I took a lover. As he made me absolutely brazen to get more of him every time we are together. I want to get screwed, Wendy wants to get screwed, our men want to make love to us, they have us all night and we've got the last room in the whole city. I'm a prude, Wendy's no tramp, we both need, I've spent my whole life being so damn good it hurts and probably always will be. Probably, but not now. I arched an eyebrow and turned to face Wendy.

"You bring a blindfold?"

Her eyes widened, she stared at me for a second and then grinned as she said, "What, you think I'm kinky?"

"No, babe," I laughed, "but I'm not going to deny you. You better hadn't be denying me either."

The realization of what I was saying sunk in slowly. My darling friend's face went from wonder to surprise to absolute hysterical laughter at what the bitch brigade was going to have to do to make this trip worth our time.

"Same room, same time?" Wendy gasped.

"See any other way?"

She thought about it for a full minute before she slowly shook her head. Wendy glanced around the room, still considering our reality and shrugged before I saw her flush once in embarrassment.

"Nobody's ever.... Well, watched," she whispered.

"Not watch," I squealed. "I mean, God, I'm not a tramp. It's not like it's a gang bang or anything. You in your bed, me over here and both of us looking away, I guess. I've never done this either, you know."

We looked at each and then both broke out in that hysterical laughter a the insanity of it all. Desperate women do desperate things, I suppose and thinking back on the loving my man has given me, this woman was desperate to get some more. It sure does give a horny old lady something to think about when she goes to a convention.

There I was that afternoon, trying to look like I was paying attention to a speaker about environmentally sound display technique, the whole time not really believing what I was about to do. What we were about to do. Two grown, matured, rational women about to share one room, putting out for our loves right in front of each other. I think I spent the three hours I was sentenced to be at those meetings alternating between flushed in embarrassment and flushed in total heat before it hit me. Jesus Christ on the cross, what would the guys think?

That realization made me think, the bitches in heat not thinking the guys might not like this. They're guys though, guys want laid. They're our guys, not some wild animals. Well, at least not until they get us undressed. I was blushing again, well aware of the heat my lover goes into when he has his way with me. Well aware of the afterglow Wendy has when she's been nailed by Ben. We'd soon find out, just one more speaker and the theatrical would start. One more speaker that was about to give me wet panties. The last speaker of the day, my man.

Please don't ask what he talked about, it all blurred together. He was talking and I was tasting his kisses. He was making a point and I was reliving the first time we made love. My lover made the audience laugh and I could feel his body against mine, his magnificent pecker having its way inside me. The crowd applauded and I was in heat. Heat that made it all blur together in nothing but snippets of a memory.

We were all laughing, somehow, from somewhere Ben had appeared. All going out to dinner, the guys following us. Shrimp cocktail and his hand was in mine. Ben's was going up Wendy's thigh. Rational, mature adults acting like teenagers, giggling and knowing what was going to happen. Nobody actually saying it, everybody knowing it. Wendy's shirt open one extra button. No dessert for me, I know what sweet treat I want. Jesus Christ, somehow we're there. All my worries vanished in the evening's breeze. The whole world vanished and there was nothing but us.

Not that I didn't know what was happening, I just didn't care about anything else but the man in my arms. Yes, it's insane and it didn't matter, we were with our men in a brave new world. The door to the room was closed behind us, my hand turning the lock as Wendy closed the blinds, I know that. My dress was unzipped and my man's lips tasted so sweet I just had to have some more. Then some more, even as the slinky little thing began to fall off my shoulders. I've never done this, so much new and his hands feel so good. Kisses so sweet. Wow, Wendy's down to a bra and slacks, that girl works fast. Ben works fast, my God, I'm bare breasted.

Somewhere to my right there is giggling but I'm really not hearing it. Outside a fire truck goes by, the lights flashing but I'm not really seeing it. All I can sense is my man kissing his way down my chest, slowly sinking to his knees. I know my nipples are hard as diamonds, I know they are his destination for the moment. Wendy's breasts are bare too, Ben's already got her on their bed and I don't care. Just let me feed my darling. Feed, my love, feed and drive me berserk.

Hungrily he suckled, the sweet sensation between my thighs making me drip. From the other bed came the sounds of lust grunts, my little brother apparently all man when with Wendy. From my own throat came a moan as I felt my stockings going and then my panties. God, so nude, so wanting, so needing, standing bare naked as my man worshiped my womanhood. As Ben began to mount Wendy and drive her wild. As I knew I was being lifted off my feet and taken to our bed. As I was the conquest I always wanted to be.

A hungry mouth found my breasts as his tender hands caressed every inch of bare skin he could find. I felt my thighs open as his generous manhood brushed my leg. From deep in my chest came a moan even as the bed springs began to creak. Even as Wendy's lust grunts matched Ben's as he pounded into her. Pounded, with a man's savage passion and my lover entered me. Me, so totally shameless I just had to shriek in total joy. The joy of a man pushing deep, deeper than my husband could ever dream, totally having his way, his pecker sending me over the edge to one orgasm and then another and then again. Coming in all my womanhood as I felt his wonder flower, as I heard Ben panting in total satisfaction at having screwed Wendy, as we exploded in pure lust. My God, I have no shame. My God, I love it even if it all just becomes a night of endless blurs.

Apologies to those who seek titillation but I can't really recall what all my man did to my tits. Even on a witness stand, I couldn't swear to how much he got that night, the first time we ever had an entire night to be kids again. Me, the sixty plus year old gray haired granny getting my brains banged out while my best friend tried to match us grunt for grunt in the next bed. Now I do know Wendy got tit banged, Ben likes that, but I don't recall when. All I know was it was some time in the night, that sweet night that will never end. Not as long as this girl has a memory, and he has a mammary, to hang on to.

It was after nine the next morning, the sun coming through the window when sanity started to seep back into my brain. The guys had gone off someplace, probably the convention, not that I cared, and I was laying there in the bed, just trying to take it all in. Trying to get my shit back together, to be honest, when I heard a rustle from the other bed. I turned my head, staring blankly at Wendy laying there with a shit eating grin if I ever saw one.

"Jesus, girl, you are one wild woman," she giggled. "I don't care what you said, that was a gang bang, babe."

Babe. She and Ben call each other that, I heard them the night before, especially when they're getting the other excited. Babe, it wasn't registering. Gang bang. Gang bang? I used all my energy and shook my head just once.

"Four times?" she laughed, sitting up on the bed. "He got you four times and then you sucked him off? Tell me that isn't group sex, even if it is one stallion of a man."

I was in such a stupor I couldn't register any of it. It wasn't a dream, it was all real, it just didn't stick in that feeble organ I've got called a brain, at least not for a few minutes. I just laid there, staring at my best friend. Staring at my best friend's huge breasts that left no doubt my brother was definitely a boob man.

"God, yes, he worked me over," Wendy laughed, glancing down at her assets and shaking her head at the sight of the sucker bites he'd left there. "He got it good, but nothing like you, bitch."

Wendy swung her legs off the bed and stood, grimacing once and then glancing downwards. She shook her head and murmured, "Should have washed sooner. Mind if I go first?"

I shook my head again, watching her pad off to the shower, truth and wisdom slowly setting in. She was going to clean up, to clean off my brother's semen. Love juices now dried on her thighs and womanhood. Her womanhood, matted and clumped. I let my hand slide to my own private place and shuddered. God, was it only four times? No wonder my insides felt like boiled pasta and my body ached. Four times? So sore, so tired, so much a woman for the man I loved. I couldn't believe I did this, not the prude I am. Wendy made sure I had no doubt.

"You went wild, babe," she told me after we'd both cleaned up and gotten dressed, our bags packed and ready to blow the town. "I didn't want to watch, God's truth, but it seemed like every time I turned my head he was getting on you again. Not that I watched you guys screwed, give me some credit. Not like you," and she laughed.

"Me?"

Wendy grinned from ear to ear, blushed a beet red, and nodded as she said, "Yes, you. About four o'clock this morning. Don't you remember?"

I shook my head, totally oblivious.

"You guys had just finished. Ben woke up and got hungry for me. I remember, he put me on my back and started to suckle. I looked over and you were laying there, looking right at us. Right at us. You never moved, I don't even think you blinked. I was thinking you'd turn away but you kept looking.

"Don't you remember me winking at you when he stuck it in me?"

I blushed at that one, my own brother and I was watching? I shook my head, not recalling that at all and totally embarrassed that I had. Jesus Christ, we were a couple of college sluts for one night, not a gray haired granny and her best friend out on the town. I felt cherries popping all over the place, making love in public, watching another couple and having my man all night long, and the boy was long all night. I turned beet red at that thought and gave it a shrug. The honest woman set back in and there really was only one thing left to do.

After all, the state historical society has this meeting next month.........just down the road......where there are more motels............and I do so like history. I gave Wendy a wink, grabbed my bag and plan on making some of that history ourselves, but that's a story for another time.