Two Rings

Story Info
You take me somewhere special to seal our bond.
1.6k words
4.34
19k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(cw: Bondage, D/s, piercing, humiliation, public display, romance)

*****

It's after nine o'clock and the waiting room is empty except for us. I'm shivering despite your trench coat draped over my half naked body. You've dressed me in a red lace bra and matching crotchless panties. Thigh high stockings to match. Your coat is warm enough. It's the nerves making me shiver.

Matty rattles in the back, stainless steel instruments on a tray. He's not exactly a friend of yours but you've both run in the same circles long enough and attendees at fetish nights swear by him. He likes kinky piercings. He likes to watch.

You reach over and touch my thigh gently, stroking me like a nervous animal. I've known this is was coming for some time. And it's an honor. A commitment between us both more profound and personal than a wedding. When you had Matty pierce my nipples six months ago, I was already in love. Ready to dedicate myself to being yours and no one else's. But this will change everything. This is the ring that matters.

Matty calls us to come through the tattoo and piercing shop to his back room. You have me on a long, silver leash and you slow your natural pace to accommodate the teetering heels you've locked around my feet.

The table is surprisingly short and reminds me of a gynecologist's set up, with an adjustable stool and a rolling cart for the clamps, antiseptic, and tools. Matty takes me in as I walk in behind you, his eyes drinking in the sight of a soft, doe-eyed brunette woman clad in lingerie, so thoroughly owned.

You take the coat and hang it behind the door, exposing me even more but soon my legs will be spread and there'll be no hiding at all.

You help me up onto the table. Matty looks like he'd like to help me to but folks who know you know better than to touch your possessions without asking.

The table has a place to cradle my head. Unlike the one I had my nipples done with, this table has arms, a fact that doesn't escape you. You retrieve the leather cuffs you brought with you in the pockets of your trench and tighten both and until I can barely move my arms. A gesture meant to comfort rather than frighten me. Any time you restrain me is a gift. I feel beautiful like this and my body starts to relax into the restraints. An extension of your will.

"Spread your thighs," you tell me, putting your hand between them and slapping them almost gently. I obey at once, exposing my naked pussy lips to reveal the little magnetic clamp you attached to my clit almost two hours ago.

Matty stares at my pussy and the magnetic clamp on my clit in appreciation. "You thought of everything."

You give him a half smile and me a full one. "The big rituals of our lives just require a little forethought."

"Is this a wedding then? Am I officiating?" Matty grins.

You show Matty the ring you chose to match the ring I'll be wearing. "Not exactly a wedding, but a beautiful ceremony nonetheless. We can't do it without you."

You reach down to pull the magnetic clamp from my clit and I can't help but whimper and whine as the blood returns to my clit.

Matty reaches out to me with what looks like a small pair of tongs and clamps my sore little clit before the throbbing subsides.

"Deep breaths," you tell me as I thrash on the table. "You've been such a good girl and obeyed me so well, I'm going to give you another ring today too. Would you like that?"

I'm surprised and flattered and I bite my lip and try to extend the ring finger of my left hand as you reach into your coat.

"Not there, pet," you say, pulling a leather buckle and strap with a thick stainless steel ring opposite the buckle. "Open wide."

I breathe more heavily than I mean to as you attach the ring gag tightly. Mostly out of arousal. But in denying me the ability to speak or move my hands, you've taken away my ability to use my safeword to stop this. I don't want to stop it but knowing I can't makes my heart race.

"There," you say, looking at me all gagged and helpless. "So beautiful. How do you feel? Nod for good. Shake your head if something needs to be adjusted."

I nod, my heart galloping. I try to ignore Matty who is clearly watching my puffy pussy lips flood with arousal. You follow my gaze and push my head back against the headrest and twist the silver leash around the top of the headrest until I can't properly see Matty unless he moves forward.

"You said this table articulates so that the head can be slightly lowered?"

"Yep." Matty moves towards me and now I can see him. He fiddles with something near my shoulder and lowers my head and the upper portion of the table until I'm slightly lower than the nearby counter. "You don't want to go lower than that or else she might pass out once I pierce her."

You stroke my forehead. "No, this is perfect."

I see you reach for your belt and then your fly. You pull out your beautiful cock and stroke my face with it. You know nothing soothes me like having a mouth full of you cock. I look up at you and see you smile down at me. Your expression is equal parts tender and hungry.

"That's right, pet. I know that this a big moment for us and I want to experience exactly how it makes you feel to be pierced. And I know my good girl needs her mouth stuffed to relax, doesn't she?"

I nod, straining to taste you.

"But it will hurt and I can't risk you biting me. So now you have your first ring so I can give you your second."

You hold your twitching erection in one hand, pushing it slowly through the ring and deep into my throat, past my gag reflex. My throat clenches tight around you a half dozen times as I gag and I eyes water but you hold me still, letting my throat adjust.

"Can you breath?" You ask me.

Barely. I shake my head slightly and you pull out a quarter inch until you feel me eagerly draw deep breaths.

"Take long, deep breaths. All you have to think about is my cock and your purpose, which is to obey me. Concentrate on how it feels to be completely helpless for me. Let go of every thought you have. You don't need to think. You don't need to be afraid. Good girl."

Something between my legs pulls and tightens. Something cool and wet and stinging.

You stroke my cheek and I feel myself drool uncontrollably. "Shhh. That's it. Eyes on me. My cock is the only thing in your world right now, isn't it?"

I blink yes, too scared to move. Matty is moving between my legs. There's an uncomfortable tugging.

You move your other hand to the top of my head, to keep my from moving at all. "On the count of three I'm going to push all the way down your throat and cut off your air. It might ache. I won't let you up until we're done piercing you. So take a deep breath, pet. I love you."

Bolstered by your warmth and praise, I obey and my fear momentarily abates.

"One. Two. THREE!"

There's an immediately heat that blossoms into a dizzying, white hot stabbing pain but before I can react, you've hilted yourself in my throat, cutting off my air and stretching my throat. Your balls rest on my chin and your pelvis pushes up against my nose. Stars explode in front of my eyes and my pores prickle with sweat. I feel movement from the throbbing pain on my clit and then Matty announces we're done.

You let me up for air and I fill my lungs. My eyes are streaming as I stare up at you.

"You're so beautiful," you say, withdrawing from my mouth completely to let me see Matty's hand mirror. The silver ring with a little emerald glints in the sterile light. "Imagine when I bring you out for a fetish night and instead of a leash around your neck, I'll lead you a leash from your ring? Wouldn't you love that, pet?"

I try to say yes but the gag makes me incomprehensible. But you understand me. You always understand me.

"We could decorate it too," you say, smirking. "Maybe a little bell so everyone knows you're coming? Everyone who sees me will see my ring but no one will see yours unless I choose. Because I trust you. But no more panties for you. If I catch you wearing any, I'll hang a little weight here."

You finger the ring ever so gently and I cry out into the gag as the searing pain stabs through me.

"Good girl," you say again. Praise always calms me. Pleasing you is all I want. "Now we're going to consummate our union before a witness. You're going to be a good cumdump for your master and in return, I'll give a bellyful of cum to help keep you warm on the ride back home. By nodding and swallowing, you're vowing to always obey me and in return, I will keep you safe and happy, well used and adored. Do you accept?"

I nod again and say I do, though no one but you can understand me.

"So do I," you say, closing my face in your hands and hilting yourself deep in my throat.