Two Rounds of Whisky

Story Info
A normal drinks party turns kinky!
3.6k words
4.45
15.9k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One fine day, Dominic called me and said that we could meet up and have a drink. I agreed since it was long since we drank together. So I went to his place and when I met him, he told me that a girl named Anita would join us. I was excited beyond doubt, but then he also told me that he boyfriend too would join in. Anyway in a few minutes the couple reached and we were introduced. Anita was hot, busty and showed ample cleavage. Her boyfriend, named Mustafa seemed to be a little possessive of her and somehow he and Dominic were colleagues and it didn't seem to matter much to me.

We sat down and started our session of drinking. After two rounds, the talks became a little kinky. Somehow the topic about spanking came up and none of the other three wanted to be spanked but loved to see another get spanked or wished to spank a submissive. I seized my opportunity and showcased my craving to be spanked.

"I've been spanked several times."

"As a kid? Haven't we all?

"No now, with my ex."

"Yeah right it must have been a gentle tap over your jeans?"

"Nope, in my birthday suit and spanked with my own belt."

"Wow, but how can we believe you?"

"How else can I prove it?"

"How about we three spank you now?"

That was Anita asking me. Mustafa, Dominic and I were shocked at the proposal.

"I don't mind, but..."

"But what?"

"What about you guys, are you okay with it?"

"You bet we are."

Mustafa had a wicked evil smile on his face, I knew what it meant. I had made him jealous and he was going to have a go at me.

"Now be a good boy and take of your clothes."

I obeyed as Anita ordered and stripped. The excitement made me hard and Anita was amused at my stiff dick.

"Come here kneel on the bed facing us and place your hands on your head. Let's put some lots to see who gets to spank him first."

And so that threw lots and the first to have a go was Dominic. And each was to give me six spanks. Unlike the ones delivered on the bum, these spanks were different. They were to be administered primarily on my thighs, so three on my left and three on my right. And to add to the humiliation they were going to use my own leather belt!

"Don't be crying now man."

Dominic stood in front of me, ready to deliver the first blow. I looked at him and then onto Anita and Mustafa. They were standing next to each other, Mustafa pulled her closer to him and embraced her tightly. I watched them as they kissed when 'fut' Dominic stuck the first blow, it fell on my left thigh and the end of the belt reached all the way to my right bum cheek.

"Shit that sounded sexy."

Anita loved the sound, Dominic gave another harder crack on my right thigh. The sound of leather sticking human skin was musical in a way. The third again on my left thigh and fourth on my right. There was a slight burning sensation. Then came the fifth and sixth in quick succession on the lower part of my thighs. Dominic's session was completed.

"You don't have any shame eh? I'm spanking you so much and you're just quietly bearing it."

"No man I don't have any shame, what about it now?"

Next to have a go was Anita. Dominic resumed to sip on some more whisky along with Mustafa. As Anita stood in front of me,my eyes fell upon her lustful boobs. I imagined how they must be under that layer of clothing, I wondered how many guys must have licked and played with them. And I knew she knew exactly what I was imagining about her. She swung the belt a bit and then struck, not as hard as Dominic but she ensured that the belt embraced my thighs wholly and when she pulled it away the ensuing friction caused a burning sensation that I almost cried out. She repeated the same on the other side. Then she struck my back twice. And for the the fourth and fifth she struck hard at my thighs so much so there were two visible line marks across my thighs and bum.

"O fuck was I too hard?"

She quickly came close to me and placed her hand on my bum. The feeling was heavenly but short-lived for just behind was Mustafa.

"Babe that's nothing I'm sure he's man enough to face what up next for him."

His tone said it all, his jealousy was now out of control and he was going to take it out on me. Anita and Dominic were not aware of it until the first stroke.

"Babe that's a little too hard don't you think?"

"No come on, see he's not crying."

It was hard, and since I was already spanked my Dominic and Anita my skin was now facing the full onslaught of the spanking. "Futtttt" the second stroke. The burning sensation and pain was now prominent. I looked at Anita and she looked at my dick, the way it jerked with every stroke since I moved my position as well. "Futttt" the third stroke, the force was increasing with every stroke. I looked at Mustafa, his eyes filled with vengeance. 'How dare you make me jealous, and you made my girl touch you'. The fourth stroke was the hardest, it made me move sideways and also looking at Anita's boobs it had increased my orgasm. Pre-cum was now appearing on my dickhead. The fifth stroke and I was no longer bothered about the pain, I just loved the look on Anita's face as she had look of sympathy and lust together. The sixth stroke and it was over!

But no wait. Mustafa didn't stop.

"Babe you've given him six already."

"Oh yeah, how much can he take for you?"

"Why me?"

"Look he's releasing pre-cum by just seeing you."

"This is what it's about then? Him releasing cum for me."

"Yeah who knows what dirty thoughts he has about you."

"Okay in that case let him jerk off while you spank him."

"Sure thing."

Mustafa, continued his spanking and I started jerking off looking at Anita. She seen my eyes dilate, the orgasm was expressed all over my face.

"Don't release yourself just yet."

"Please, I can't control myself."

"I said no!"

I waited, Mustafa continued with harder spanks. The sound, the pain, the shame, the hornyess was too much for me. For a good two minutes I controlled myself and then Anita gave the order to release my cum and I shed a load of fresh white cum. Mustafa had to stop spanking me and run for cover since the cum was falling near him. After relieving my load, my eyes were still sunken and I looked horny. Anita loved the way I now looked. All my shame was taken out.

"Good job babe."

Anita and Mustafa hugged and kissed each other while I watched them. She then ordered me to mop the floor while being nude of course and after I had cleaned myself we continued our drinking session me being nude. I felt a bit ashamed of myself but I didn't care because I wasn't going to see them again ever. But the night was still young. The three of them had run of smokes and it was already about one am.

"Macha we need to get smokes da."

"Let's go then."

"What about him?"

"Let him come along, sit behind Dominic on his bike."

"Naked?"

"Yes naked!"

And so I stepped out of Dominic's flat, completely naked. It was a bit cold and the others wore on their jackets but I was denied any sort of clothing. Dominic started his bike and I got on. Anita sat behind Mustafa, she then looked at me and gave me a flying kiss. I was instantaneously turn on! Is she into me or what? We then started and roamed for a while looking for a cigarette shop. I was almost freezing but they didn't bother. Anita frequently glanced and me and I at her, the way she was hugging Mustafa, occasionally fondling his dick and balls just to provoke me, much as to say,"You want me to do the same you don't you?"

Even though they knew where the shop was they continued to deviate just to make sure someone would see me. And I too wanted someone to see me in my state of nakedness. Finally we came to a street where there was a ladies PG. We stopped at the beginning of the street, Anita and Mustafa said they would go around the other street and asked us to go by the street where the ladies PG was so that if there were any girls they could behold the site of my nakedness. Dominic rode slowly as we neared the PG and then stopped way before it.

"Lookup there are three girls on the first floor balcony and they're going to see you naked."

"They seem to be busy talking man they'll not even look down."

"Oh yeah? You want me to make you to walk down the road?"

"You think I should?"

"Yes, get down and walk. I'll come pick you up."

And so I got down from the bike and started my naked walk. My dick was now becoming hard. I was hoping for them to see me. Meanwhile Anita and Mustafa had reached the other end of the street and they were seeing what I was made to do. Anita quickly took out her phone and started to record my naked act. As I neared, the girls did take notice.

"Hey look there!"

"Oh my, is he...?"

"Shit! he is naked."

"Should we call the warden?"

"No, wait we don't get to see this everyday."

"You want to watch him walk like that, if anyone sees us watching him..."

"They do nothing, chillax let's take a video of him. Who knows he might jerk off for us."

They were right as I reached the place where they were standing I turned to face them and started stroking my dick.

"I am so tempted to masturbate now."

"Control yourself girl, even I want to finger myself."

"Look at how hard his dick is."

"Where are his clothes anyway?"

"Who cares, look at his face see how horny he is."

"Damn, there's a car coming. He's so screwed."

"Step back let them not see us or we'll be in trouble."

The car slowed down to a halt. Inside were the driver, and behind a guy and a girl. All three were looking at me, the girl seemed happy to see what I was doing, but the guy was eager to leave.

"Driver, please go, don't stop here."

And they moved on. I then looked up and the girls were still there enjoying the show. Just then another bike passed by, it was Dominic. He crossed me and stopped about fifteen metres away. At the same time the PG gates opened and out came the warden with his long thick baton in hand. I ran for my life, but not without stroking myself. I looked up and the girls were laughing and trying to hide themselves from the view of the warden. Dominic too turned and seen me running and started to laugh. I soon reached the bike and jumped on it. Dominic started, but the warden too had reached us, he swung his baton and struck me on the upper part of my bum, Dominic intentionally rode slowly so that I would get another shot and I did get another on my bum. After that the warden gave up and went back.

"How many did you get?"

"Two."

"Maybe you should get some more."

We then rendezvoused with Anita and Mustafa. They were still having a hearty laugh.

"You should have seen the look on his face. One second he was all horny and naughty and the next he was all pale."

"Maybe you should've left him to be walloped by the warden."

"Should've..."

I remained quiet. My shame was taken out and I couldn't say anything now. We then started off for Dominic's flat. On the way we stopped by at a rather decent looking home. Dominic asked me to get down and wait while he went inside and came out with a decent looking woman. It was a whore!

"Wow, why is he naked, is he going to do me here?"

"No, no he's being punished, and he's a virgin!"

"A virgin boy punished by being paraded naked?"

"Long story, let's go shall we?"

And so the whore sat behind Dominic and I behind her. My dick was slowly becoming hard again and it tried to penetrate the whore from behind.

"You're a naughty boy, you deserve this sort of punishment. So what you do to him?"

"We made him walk naked in front some girls."

"Girls at this time of night?"

"Yeah there's girl's PG in the next street."

"Oh yes I know that one. And who are the 'we'?"

"Yes two other friends of mine."

"So those two are also going to do me?"

"Nay, they're a couple."

"A gay couple?"

"No they're straight!"

"You're telling me that your female friend made him walk naked on the road?"

"Yup and we also took turns spanking him."

"That's kinky, do you have a girlfriend?"

"Nope."

"If only I had met you before."

"What would you do?"

"Nothing, I rather not talk about it. You seem to be enjoying yourself being naked like this..."

"Yes, I do like to be naked and humiliated for enjoyment."

"Seriously dude you're the most shameless guy I've ever met. Most guys would break down at this level of humiliation, but you seem to crave for it."

"He doesn't have any shame in him and it's good entertainment for the rest of us."

She then turned around and kissed my lips. We said nothing after that. By then we reached Dominic's flat. Anita and Mustafa were waiting for us, the look on Anita's face said that she didn't of my close proximity with the whore, but I would the slave for the evening and I had no say in it. Inside the flat there was a single cot in the hall and Dominic said I could sleep on it. Anita and Mustafa would use one of the two bedrooms for their night activities and Dominic and the whore the other one. I lay on the cot as the couples entered their respective rooms, Anita before going in looked and me and gave a pouting kiss. Seems like she has a thing for me! I started to think of the happenings of the day, the spanking, the shame, the naked walk and the warden trying to punish me. I soon fell asleep and had a wonderful dream. I dreamt that I was licking Anita's boobs. How wonderful it was! Wait a minute, it's not a dream, it was really her boobs. She was leaning on me placing her boobs on my lips.

"What are you doing? What about...?"

"Shh...softer, he's asleep. I thought you needed a little comforting after all that we did to you today. But it seems like you don't need me."

She stepped back to leave. I had a look at her naked body, he marvelous backside and her hourglass shape, I would've been a fool to let her go. I held her hand.

"No wait, I need you."

"Really now?"

She looked at me, gave me a broad smile and came closer and lay over me and kissed me. We kissed like no tomorrow. Our eyes we closed, we were living the moment, we didn't bother about Dominic or his whore or Mustafa sleeping in the next room. Our lips were locked, our tongues entangled, our breath warm, our hearts beating fast. Her fragrance was mind-blowing, her taste was sensational. The more we kissed, the more I wanted her. I wanted to be inside her. She stopped kissing, looked into my eyes. I could see desire written all over her face. She then buried her face in my chest licking my nipples. My goodness it was too much for me to handle and wriggled.

"What is it?"

"Nothing just the sensation!"

"LOL now you know how a woman feels when her boobs are licked."

"Yeah! Please don't stop."

She continued stimulating me. I closed my eyes as I lost myself in ecstasy. She then kissed my neck and played with my hair and with one handle she fondled my balls. I loved everything she was doing. But I was scared, I didn't want to lose my virginity she however wanted me to and I was giving in.

"What is going on here?"

Damn it was Mustafa, we're so screwed. No! I was Dominic and his whore.

"You said he was a virgin!"

"Not anymore I guess."

"I am, I am we didn't!"

Anita was visibly embarrassed and hide her boobs with one arm and pussy with the other hand. The two were however excited at the sight of her naked body. Why shouldn't they be? Such luscious curves and exotic wheatish skin would drive anyone, man or woman crazy.

"You have lovely boobs," said the whore.

"You wanna give it a lick?", asked Dominic.

"She seems embarrassed."

"Not unless I walk into the bedroom and wake up Mustafa."

"Dominic it's not her fault."

"Yeah right, do everything and act innocent."

I knew they were taking advantage of the situation, but there was nothing I could do. They ordered her to kneel on the bed with the legs wide apart and hands behind her head. I was made to kneel on the floor such that I could lick her pussy while Dominic and the whore had a go at her tits. They started licking and sucking her boobs, I admired her pussy and then started licking it pushing my tongue and far inside her as possible. The sight of her tits being licked from below was a sight to behold. It was so turning me on that I was almost starting to stroke myself. She was moaning in orgasm but she tried to keep it low. Her thighs were shaking, probably this is what was meant when women said they felt weak in the knees. I the started to lick her saucy thighs and sexy hips. The whore then started licking her neck while Dominic started kissing her lips. Then he stopped and asked me to suck her tits while he flipped out his cock and started penetrating her. I felt that he was hurting her and she was in pain. I looked into her eyes trying to tell her that I was sorry, but she smiled like she was enjoying it. Well, if she liked why stop it! Dominic penetrated her for about five minutes and then released himself inside her. He was done and he left us to go drop the whore.

"I'm sorry I didn't stand up for you."

"You think he blackmailed?"

"No?"

"No darling I've already slept with him several times before. Now come make love to me."

I had no words to say. I was all pumped up, I put her to lay on the bed and then started to push myself inside her. She closed her eyes.

"Is it paining?"

"No don't stop keep going."

I kept up the pace making crazy love. With her eyes closed she was really enjoying how gentle I was trying to be with her.

"You really were a virgin weren't you, but now you no longer are!"

"How can you say?"

"How soft you trying to be with me!"

"I don't want to hurt you."

"It hurts but it's the kind of pain a woman loves."

Inspiring words to get me seduced. Damn how did I lose? I was soon spent and I slowed down my action and as I was going to lay down beside her, we heard the door crackle, this time it was surely Mustafa. She quickly jumped up and ran into the kitchen and I took my place on the bed pretending to be asleep.

"Babe what are you doing?"

"Just came to drink some water my love."

"You shouldn't be walking naked with that guy sleeping around."

"He's fast asleep darling. He's rather innocent don't you think?"

"Whatever! Come let's go, we need to leave now Dominic's mom and sis will be here early morning."

"Yeah sure, I'll go get dressed you inform Dom by the time."

The fool wasn't aware that Dominic had gone out to drop the whore. He knocked on his bedroom door but no response. Just then the main door opened, it was Dominic who was a little shocked to see Mustafa awake.

"Macha where you went man?"

"Went to drop the whore da, what happened?"

Would Dominic play along or would he reveal what Anita and I were doing few minutes ago?

"Nothing dude, we're just leaving thought of informing you."

"Yeah okay, hope you had a good time."

Anita came out all-dressed up. Tight jeans and tight sleeveless top! Dominic woke me up.

"Get up man, they leaving."

I pretended to wake up from a deep sleep only to adore Anita's beauty. We looked at each other thinking about what we just did, but we didn't feel bad we rather felt good.I think she liked the way I had made love to her and I having lost my shame already felt I deserved to lose my virginity as well. It was time to say goodbye. Mustafa and I shook hands though his grip was hard and then there was the man hug. Then Anita came up to me, shook my hand as gently as possible and then gave a peck on my cheeks.

"See you soon."