Two’s Company – Three’s Better!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,867 Followers

"Oh wow, that's deep," she cried. I pulled my cock almost completely out of her cunt and then plunged it back in again and again and again. For what seemed like ages I kept up a steady fucking while Cathy came, came and came again. Then, raising the tempo, I fucked her harder and harder until my cock seemed to shudder; stiffen even more and recoil.....and began firing vast loads of red-hot sperm into her willing cunt.

"Aaaaaaaagh!" I cried as I filled her up, "Oh yeahhhhhh! Oooooh yeahhhh!"

"Oooooooooh, I love it" she wailed, "Oh Chris, do it again, cum again, give me more!"

"Let me help this time" said Pete as he continued to stroke his dripping cock.

He climbed up behind me and I felt the head of his cock pushing at my arsehole.

"Don't worry – I've used the KY," said Paul as he pushed into me again. I relaxed my muscles and I felt the head pop in and then the rest of his cock slid easily deep into my anus, forcing my cock deep into Cathy again.

This time I was in the middle of the sandwich and as I fucked Cathy again, so Pete fucked me. I could feel his balls slapping against the cheeks of my arse. None of us could make things last for long, such was the sexual atmosphere. Cathy kept on coming time after time and her contractions and spasms finally overloaded my cock.

"Cathy – here it comes! My cum – you're getting my cum! Oh god, oh yeahhhhh! Uuuuuuugh!" With a cry, I shot buckets of cum deep inside her – filling her to the brim. Then I pulled out and wanked the rest of my cum in streams all over her buttocks and back. Some of it ran back down across her arsehole and I was so tempted to use the slippery fluid to help my cock penetrate her arse. So tempted.....but I'd run out of energy now.

And as I came off, Pete's cock also felt my spasms and in turn, he too groaned.

"That's it – I'm coming! Right now – up your arse – ooooh, aaaah, oooooooooh! Uuuuugh!"

His balls tightened, his cock swelled and he shot what seemed like gallons of his warm and comforting lovely spunk into my arse. I felt every squirt of cum – I felt his cock pulse and I could feel his jets of spunk hitting the inside of my anus. His spurts filled me up, further lubricating my arsehole and his cock so that it now slid even more easily in and out of me. God, it was so horny! The smell of sex filled the air and each of us was bathed in cum.

We all collapsed in a heap and relaxed – all panting heavily as we recovered.

"That's about all I can take for now" sighed Cathy. "Your big cocks have stretched my pussy and it's so tender that it won't stop quivering, so if you want to carry on, please do so, but I'm off to have a bath."

Pete and I had a drink and a rest and we sat and talked about the previous couple of hours and about how horny we had been. As we sat, naked, so we gently caressed each other's cocks and it wasn't long before we were both hard again.

"I wonder if we could both get up one another at the same time?" asked Pete.

"Sounds Interesting" I said, "That's something that I've never had a chance to try – yet."

"Let's have a go then" suggested Pete.

With a lot of twisting and turning and experimenting, we at last managed to line up our respective cocks and arseholes and then pulled each other closer and closer until our cocks both penetrated the others' hole. Although our actions were limited, by using various muscles we were able to fuck each other. Rather than being a physical fuck this was almost a sensual fuck but the feelings we produced were so intense that we could feel each other winding up to cum. Moving just one muscle set off sensations in the other persons' cock, which then responded – genuine positive feedback! We both knew we were about to cum and we kind of rushed to orgasm, our cocks pumping loads of spunk deep inside our partners' body.

"Bloody Hell" exclaimed Pete, "I've never felt so horny – what's come over us? I mean we've been fucking for hours and we've both come off so often we should be totally drained of spunk long ago and yet I feel quite ready to do it all over again."

"Haha," I laughed, "I didn't tell you just in case you had objected and spoilt the evening, but I put something into your drink – and mine, when we were at the pub. It's only something that I bought at the Sex Shop – something that makes you produce more spunk than you ever thought possible – harmless, but fun!"

"I wish you'd told me" grinned Pete, "I'd have taken a double dose – have you got any more?" "Plenty" I said, "Let's have a rest for a while and then perhaps have another go."

"Could I call a few friends round" asked Pete, "We could have a real orgy."

"Why not" I agreed, "I'm game."

So, while we had a few drinks, Pete phoned some of his friends and before long several promised to be round. There would be just enough time to make sure that all their drinks – and ours – had a measure of my elixir in each one! We were going to need it!

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,867 Followers
12