Two Seductions??

Story Info
After some fun, wife gets troubling news.
14k words
3.94
175.5k
13

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/20/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Writer’s Note:

This one is a little different. First I want to warn you that this is part one of three and this opening scene is not what it seems. But speaking of the opening. I’m curious if anyone can figure out who the two are before you get to the part of the story that tells you. If so please send me a comment.

Other comments are welcomed of course

ENJOY:

Mr. Sorenson walked in the room that was his office and den, loosening his tie as he went through the door. It was unusual for him to being wearing one along with the rest of the suit, especially in the middle of a Saturday afternoon but he had had an important meeting to attend concerning his job. He had learned something he didn't like. Not that it was as bad as losing his job or anything like that but he would have to be on the road for a month, again. Now all he wanted to relax and do nothing since he had been working hard all week.

He glanced at his writing desk and at the computer on the other side of the room. He thought he could vegetate in front of the computer for a while. This was not to be though because just as he was sitting down the door opened and someone walked in. She had her blond hair in two pony tails and was dressed in a school uniform. White blouse with a mixed medium blue and dark blue skirt. The skirt reached almost to her knees and was free flowing. Looked like a gust of wind could lift it up and show off her legs up to her upper thighs. She walked in slowly with her hands behind her back and a sorrowful expression on her face.

He just stared at her for a moment and was about to snap out a "What do you want?" He caught himself in time though and just asked "You want something?"

His impatience most have come though in his voice for she winced and said, "I'm sorry to disturb you, Mr. Sorenson, sir, but Sister Sara said I should go see the principal. The secretary said I should just go in." She pointed out the door. She spoke with a fetching Irish accent and her wince was very cute but he cut out those thoughts as he tried to find out why she was disturbing him.

"She did, did she? And why would Sister Sara tell you to come here?"

"Because Principal Sorenson, I did something naughty, she thought I should be punished for."

"Oh? and what naughty thing did you do?"

"I flashed a boy."

"Flashed a boy? What exactly did you do to flash this boy?"

She paused for a moment somehow looking more embarrassed than she was already and said, "I raised my skirt, showing him my panties."

"And why did you do that?"

"I..ug, wanted to get his attention and my roommate in the dorms told me

boys like to see girl's panties."

"Did she also tell you that that was a naughty thing to do that you could

get some attention you don't want."

"No, but I have never even been kissed by a boy and I wanted to see what it was like. And I liked the boy, he looks like someone that would be good at kissing."

Mr. Sorenson raised his eyebrows and then asked, "And exactly how did you flash him?"

Her head jerked up in surprise and she asked, "You want me to show you?"

"Yes, I need to get an idea of what type of punishment you need,"

She lowered her head again looking embarrassed and said, "But... but you're a man and if that was naughty with a boy it should be with a man."

"Yes I am a man but I am also your principal, I need to see the offense.

Now, uh.. what is your name and how old are you?"

"My name is Mary, sir and I am sixteen years old."

"Mary uh? A good Irish Catholic name."

“Yes sir it is."

"So you are sixteen and never been kissed?"

"Yes sir, I was a late at developing. My..uh...Boobs," here she reached with

both hands under her breasts and pushed them up, "just started growing and I just started my, uh, my..." her voice trailed off.

"Your monthly period?"

She nodded and said ,"Aye sir, that."

He was thinking for something that just started growing her breasts were

nice sized, much bigger than the bosoms of most sixteen year olds he had seen.

He nodded, "Now that we have that out of the way show me what you did for the boy."

"But sir!"

He raised his voice a bit with a command tone to it, "Mary, you are

supposed to do what I say."

She just nodded then reached down to the bottom of her skirt and raised up the hem real fast, then lowered it again.

He said, "You flashed him that fast? I barely saw any white and he probably didn't see any if you did it that fast?"

"It was slower sir."

"Then show me exactly what you did so I know what type of punishment you deserve. Now!"

She just nodded and took hold of the hem again, this time when she raised it she raised her hands over her head so the skirt covered her face and she left it up there for almost a minute. He got a very good look at her white panties. Not to mention her legs. Very shapely for an adult woman they were, much less a sixteen year old. He traced the legs up from her ankles to where they joined her body. Very nice indeed. Her white panties where of the cotton type not brief in any way. He took a good look at the white panel in between her legs and just before she lowered them he thought he saw that a tiny section was wet right in front of where her slit was. So she was getting aroused in spite of her embarrassment. He tried to chase those thoughts out of his mind but instead invited her over to where he was seated and told her to pull up the other chair next to him. She did but it wasn't close enough so he patted where he wanted her chair. Right next to him so that as she scooted over her thigh was touching hers.

He placed a hand on her naked knee and said very sternly, "So what

punishment should we give you? A spanking might do."

Her head spun up and she said "No!" in an almost commanding tone, then "I mean, I'm a wee bit too old for a spanking, sir."

He thought for a moment then said, "Yes you are. I will have to think of

something else. Maybe we could have the sisters give you some extra work cleaning up the school rooms.

"But then I wouldn't be able to go out on my first date, sir."

"First date? So you have never been kissed and never been out on a date

uhmmm?"

"Aye sir. Don't you know that’s why I wanted Shaun's attention. So he would know he should kiss me.

"So Shaun is the boy you are going out on the date with?" He said while

moving his hand upwards on her leg. Now it was touching the hem of her

skirt.

"Yes sir."

"Do you know why we in this school would punish students who do naughty things?"

"Because we might do something we shouldn't do, something that could make us pregnant?"

"Well, make the girls pregnant anyway, but yes that is one reason."

He leaned forward a bit and as he did his hand slide under her skirt. He

spoke softly, "It's likely since boys want to do those type of activities

and don't have to worry about getting pregnant that you showing your panties like that would give Shaun the idea that you wanted to do more than just kiss. He might think that you want to go all the way and do, um, what you do to get pregnant."

She looked puzzled and shy then looked down as if she was blushing. "I

wouldn't do that. I mean I haven't even been kissed much less done that."

"Yes, but boys like to be the first one to do that to girls," his hand

slipped back down a bit and he slowly slid it back up even further than it

had been. He began to move his finger tips back forth caressing the top of her inner thigh.

She looked at him with a puzzled look then swallowed, she said, "Could you remove your hand please. That makes me tingle."

"Tingle? Does it tickle your leg?"

"No, it causes me to tingle."

"Your leg tingles when I do that? I'm sorry I don't mean to make you feel

uncomfortable. Does it hurt?"

"No it doesn't hurt. And its not my leg that tingles. Its my, uh, well

my..."

"Not your leg? But that is where my hand is, what tingles then? Are you sure it is caused by my hand?"

"Don’t you know it started tingling when you starting, um, moving your hand there."

"But where is it tingling then?"

"Its my, um, ur, that is up higher."

"Show me if you can't describe it." He was still speaking softly but there

was still a command in his tone.

"I would have to lift my skirt again," she said with an embarrassed shy look downward.

"You already did and I am the principal after all so I can see things if

something needs to be fixed."

"Yes sir," She slowly took hold of her skirt and lifted it. She continued to

lift slowly showing him her lower legs where his hand was then all the way to the top again showing off her panties. She let go with one hand and pointed between her legs.

"That is where it tingles, inside my, um, pee pee."

"You say you are old enough to not be spanked than you are old enough to say what it is."

"My va-gin-a?"

"Yes so you have been paying attention in the life science class very good.

But say the whole thing please"

"Your hand moving across my thigh causes my vagina to tingle." She said in her shy voice, her eyes were lowered through half of the sentence.

"That is what Shaun will want to do. He will want to do more than just kiss you he will want to make you tingle. You have shown him all of your legs and even where you vagina or pussy is. It was only covered by a thin piece of cloth after all so he will know where it was."

She looked shocked when he said pussy and so he asked, "Have you heard that term before? You know what a pussy is?"

"Yes I have heard it before, my room mate and some of her friends use it all the time."

"What is it?"

"Its my vagina."

He had removed his hand a bit but now slide it back under her skirt and

began to rub it back and forth going higher with every other swipe, as he

talked. "That's right. You are doing very good. You are very intelligent I believe."

She looked like she was blushing again as she said "Thank you. Mr.

Sorenson."

"And I will add that you are very good looking, I don't think you have to

flash your panties at the boys to get them interested in kissing you."

She smiled shyly and said, "You think I am good looking?"

"Yes you are. If I as your principal can see that then boys your age should

be able to."

"Then why haven't they asked me out before?"

"You yourself said that you just developed your bosom, that is your breasts just came in and that you just started your period. That mean you hadn't been interested in kissing boys that much. They probably knew that."

His hand had gotten up her leg almost to where the leg joined the hip. He

rested it there while using just his fingers to caress her inner thigh. His

breathing was getting harder and suddenly she give a little jump.

"Did your, ur, pussy tingle again?"

"It did more than tingle, Mr. Sorenson. That felt good."

"Did the tingling feel bad?"

"No, Mr. Sorenson. It felt good too but this um, wave that just went through my va..."

"You can say the other word, I have heard it many times and have even used it before. Your room mate uses it according to you. Just be careful saying it around the sisters."

"Aye sir, But my va..ur p...pussy felt really good."

"Good, As I was saying earlier that is what boys try to do to you because

they know if they can make you feel that good and better they will be able

to do more."

"Feel better?! That was good, boys can make it feel even better then that?"

"Yes, Mary that was just the beginning of how good you can feel. Probably

not even one tenth of how good I, ur, that is a boy could make you feel."

Her eyes went wide at that and she asked sound almost eager, "And what would they have to do to make me feel ten times better?"

"It goes through many steps but I can show you the next step. Married people routinely go through these stages in what is called foreplay."

"I know about that, they taught about it in Life science. And it is

sometimes called petting."

He nodded eagerly and said, "Yes, that's right. You are paying attention in

your classes very good."

He paused for a moment as he slid his hand closer and closer to its goal,

between her legs. He could feel the hem of her skirt bunch up against his

forearm as he pushed his arm and therefore his hand in deeper. His breathing was harder. He couldn't believe how exciting this was. He had never done anything like this before and it was arousing him big time. His cock had gotten hard almost at the beginning of slipping his hand underneath her skirt, not only with what his fingers were feeling but also knowing where he was going to end up. Now his shaft was almost hurting as it strained against his pants. He had to shift positions to relieve some of the pressure. He pushed his hand even closer to its goal . He couldn't believe it his hand was actually shaking. In anticipation but also in nervousness. As he already thought she had never done this before and was afraid she was stop him or scream or some such. But the shaking didn't stop him from moving his hand. He felt the curve of her leg as his hand moved forward touching the spot where her leg joined her body. So close now and she was letting him continue.

Mr. Sorenson finally thought of something to say, "I talked about different

stages of foreplay or petting as I am showing you now, each stage brings

more pleasure therefore it is more fun. It makes your pussy feel better. You can skip certain stages as some couples do at times but it is usually better to go through them all."

His breath suddenly quickened as he touched her panty's leg band. He kept his fingers there for two moments to get her used to feeling a hand there and to make sure there was no protest. He continued to use his finger tips to caress her. At this stage they were brushing over her panties. She grimaced once and he asked if it hurt.

"No, it feels really good. Your fingers made a electricity run through my

vagina. I, um, want you to keep touch me."

"Say the word now, it goes with what we are doing."

She looked down shyly again and said in a soft voice, "I want you to touch

my pussy. It's like my body knows how it feels and wants the touch."

"It does. It is part of the way God made us. To anticipate such good

feelings."

Finally he moved his hand over the cloth covering that part of her body and her legs separated to give him better access to her most sensitive and

private place. He didn't know if her body had done it automatically or if

she had done it on purpose, but he was going to take advantage of it. He

slid his fingers down the leg band and slowly over to her slit. He felt a

bump under the cloth that was long and narrow. He had been softly touching her but now increased the pressure of his fingers. Yes he thought, that's it. She let out a cute squeal of pleasure, then gasped as he increased pressure again, beginning to caress those erotic lips. He gasped himself as he touched her, even through the cloth it was so erotic he almost came.

He looked down at his lap and saw his boner trying to break out. Boner, that was an old name, but it fit. It felt hard enough to be bone. A bone that needed freedom. He shifted again trying to make himself comfortable.

She saw his movement and looked down to his lap. She saw the bulge and

asked, "Is that you or do you have something in your pants."

It sounded like a humorous comment but she had an amazed innocent look on her face.

He said thinking about the term he had just used, "It's me, it's a

boner."

"Boner? ur, you mean that is your penis?"

"Yes. That is what happens to guy's penis or cock when they get excited."

"Guys get an erection - my room mate calls it a hardon."

"Yes, Boner is not used so much anymore but the cock gets hard, longer and thicker."

She moaned as his fingers found her joy button. She said, "I have seen boys urinate and their penises were small. I think I want to see yours with a hardon."

"You can call it what most people do when talking about it."

She looked embarrassed but at the same time she had a excited look about her, "I want feel your cock while its hard and big. I have never seen one like that."

She paused and looked at his lap then said, "And it looks like its straining

so much it is uncomfortable."

"It is uncomfortable."

"Um, you could take off your pants. In that way your pen...ur cock would not

have to push against your trousers."

"I think I will."

He removed his hand from under her skirt, took off his shoes then stood up and undid his pants. He pushed them down and sat down. Finally he took them off and laid them on the desk neatly.

He sat back and said, "That does feel less constraining. Thank you for suggesting it."

She stared at his underwear and unconsciously licked her lips.

He saw that and said, "Now through since I am in my underwear how about you

taking off your skirt. Its only fair. Right now you can see me and I can't

see you."

She looked shocked and lowered her eyes in embarrassment but he said, "I have seen your legs and your pretty panties already. Twice."

"You really think my panties are pretty?"

"Yes I do and I think your legs are very nicely shaped too. Don't forget you

can see my legs, why deny me the sight of your lovely legs?"

"Um, I guess I will take it off." She stood and unzipped her skirt. She let

it drop then stepped out of it and picked it up. She copied Mr. Sorenson by folding it neatly and placing it on the desk. Mr. Sorenson meanwhile was breathing harder, he couldn't believe how arousing that sight had been. He was harder than ever.

She sat down with her thigh touching his, he almost gasped from the contact of her skin against his. He licked his lips and tried to think of something to say.

She spoke first, "I would like to feel how hard you are."

He said, "Yes! Uh, that would be a good thing for you to experience. Any

boys you date would probably want you do that."

She slowly reached for his waist. He watched her hand move in almost slow motion. As it neared its goal he half expected that she would change her mind or something would happen to interrupt her. Nothing happened though and she touched him. First with just her finger tips brushing against the top of his hard shaft. He jumped from her touch and she looked at him.

"Did that hurt?"

"No, just the opposite, remember how it felt when I touched your pussy? Guys get the same type of thrill when you touch them especially when they are hard like this."

She nodded and looked back down at what her hand was touching. She began to trace the top with her finger tips going up and down along its length. She could only see the outline through the cloth but she was amazed by how it looked. He was groaning and breathing harder in short breaths. She finally grasped his shaft with her whole hand. He gasped and when she looked at him he just motioned for her to continue, not being able to speak. She took hold of him and slid her hand up an down quickly. He let out a long moan ending in a gasp. She continued feeling his shape and hardness through his briefs.

Soon he said through gritted teeth, "You better stop I am getting

close."

"Close? Close to what?"

"(Gasp-moan) To coming, (Groan)"

"Cuming? You mean you are about to ejaculate? We learned about that in Life science class and my roommate has talked about it. .... I want to see it happen."

"It will soon but, (MOAN) but it will make a mess, (GROAN...Groan)"

"I don't care, I want to see it, I've been curious about it since my

teacher, Sister Joanne talked about it."

Her hand had sped up its up and down motions and he tried to tell her to stop but only groans came out. Soon his back arched as his head was thrown back.

He said, "Now! UGGGGGHaaee."