Two Ships Passing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cat5
Cat5
3,428 Followers

We finished the meal and returned to the hotel hand in hand. As we took the elevator to the sixth floor, I found myself embarrassed. On one hand I didn’t want the evening to end, but on the other hand I didn’t want to screw things up. As we walked down the hall together to my room—hers was much farther—I finally said what at the time was probably the dumbest hit any male could ever make. We arrived at my room and with a teasing sound in my voice said, “Jill, when you took your shower this afternoon, you missed one spot on your back…maybe you want me to wash that spot?”

Jill looked into my eyes and said nothing. Maybe 10 seconds went by, but it seemed like thirty minutes. Finally she said, “Well, I can’t go to bed with a dirty spot on my back, so I accept your offer.” She pulled my head down and kissed me.

We went into the room. The bed had been turned down, but I went over to pull more of the covers to the side. Jill undressed quickly and went into the bathroom; I heard the shower start. I quickly took off my clothes and walked into the bathroom. I opened the show curtain and stepped in. Jill turned to me as I clutched her and we kissed again—her breasts pushing into mine. I turned her so that her back was to me facing away from the shower and grabbed a wash cloth and soap. I soaped up the wash cloth and slowly started to wash Jill. Starting at her neck I moved over her shoulders, under her arms, and down her back with slow, circular motions with the soapy cloth. At breast level I reached around her and slowly washed each breast, teasing her nipples until I heard her moan. I continued down her body to her ass—in and around and under, the cloth separating her lips and exciting her clitoris. Then her inner thighs were assaulted by the soapy cloth until she was shaking. My erection was enormous, but I ignored it as I turned her around and let the shower wash the soap from her body.

I turned off the water and helped her from the shower. As she stood there like a Greek goddess, I slowly dried her with the bathroom towels. Her breasts and vulva were touched often, but softly. She stood like a statue; her eyes closed.

I quickly dried myself and led her from the bathroom to the bed. I helped her into the bed. She lay on her back; her legs spread open to me, her eyes closed. She was beautiful; her body perfect.

I lay next to her and kissed her. Her lips immediately opened and our tongues met. We probed each other, each thrust stronger than the last one. I broke from our kiss and went to her breasts. My tongue circled her nipples…finally I teased her nipples. Just before moving lower; I licked a broad stripe with my flat tongue over each nipple. Jill moaned and arched her body as if she had no control.

My tongue moved down her stomach and played with her belly button and then my tongue fucked her belly button. Finally my tongue reached her inner thighs. Her legs were open, but I pushed them wider. Her hair was trimmed as if for a bikini. I licked around her hair and then went to her outer lips. My finger explored her. I found her opening and penetrated her with one finger, then two. Her breath had a sudden intake and then she moaned. My fingers withdrew from her and parted her outer lips. My tongue went into her; first the wet side walls with my full tongue, then my tongue penetrated her vagina with quick in and outs. I lifted her with my hands so that my tongue went beyond her vagina to almost her asshole. I licked and she screamed, “God, I can’t help it…finish me…please.”

I grabbed a pillow and lifted her and placed it beneath her hips. She was now fully exposed to me and positioned so that I could penetrate her to the fullest. I took her legs and put them above my arms as I slowly slid into her. She was wet and moaning. For minutes I moved in and out, each time driving deeper into her. I felt her vagina pulsating, squeezing my penis as I penetrated her. The rhythm became more intense as Jill’s body craved release; and I was not far behind.

Suddenly Jill gasped, “I’m coming.” That guttural scream of primal passion was the final switch. We came together—Jill’s body tried to get me deeper into her and my body tried to penetrate her even more. Jill cried my named and clutched at me. It was a moment of passion that I had rarely experienced before.

Eventually, the lust left us exhausted. I turned Jill’s body so she was facing away from me and then moved my body into her back like a spoon. My fingers lightly played with her nipples and her hands covered my hands encouraging the touching. I said, “One of my faults is that I don’t say how I feel. I don’t want this to pass without me telling you that it was wonderful. You are beautiful—you and your body. Thank you for sharing it. I hope you enjoyed?

Jill said softly, “I never talked about sex with my ex. Sometimes I came and sometimes I didn’t, but I never told him. What you just did to me was wonderful; I can’t describe the feelings of my body as you played with me. And then you were in me and I could feel your penis pulsating and my vagina trying to clutch you and the world ended. It can never be better than that.

I continued to rub her breasts, her shoulders, and her stomach as the comfortable silence filled the room. She occasionally took my hands and squeezed them before directing them to some other part of her body that needed attention.

At some point I felt my body start to react to this sensual touching. My erection, if not at full length, was coming back. I moved closer to Jill positioning my penis between her legs and started moving up and down searching for the opening. I felt Jill as she moved her body to permit access. As my penis found her tunnel my fingers found her clit. I moved into her and played softly with her clit. Her cheeks moved in rhythm with me as I pushed deeper and deeper into her. My fingers teased her faster. She came in a series of thrusts as she tried to get more of me. Her second climax was less than the first, but maybe more filling. But I will never know. I did the typical male thing; while still in her, I fell asleep.

I woke up in the morning to an empty bed. The clock said eight o’clock. I heard the toilet flush and Jill walked into the room. She was naked. She was beautiful. She came up to the bed and said, “I have to go to my room and get ready for the trip home. Will you be ok?”

I replied, “Of course.”

Jill leaned over and kissed me before saying, “Everything that happened last night you did for me. I did nothing for you. You were wonderful, and I didn’t contribute.”

I protested, “That’s not true Jill. You were fantastic.”

Jill ignored me. She pilled the sheet down covering my body and straddled my knees. My erection had already started. She cupped my balls and played with them. Her tongue licked the pre-cum from the tip. She copied my action of the night before by pulling a pillow from the bed and pushed it under my ass so that I was more fully exposed to her. Her tongue went down my shaft and then her mouth encircled one of my balls and then the other. She licked them and went lower; her tongue played with the bottom of my balls to the start of my asshole. I had never had that happen to me before, and the erotic feeling was intense. I gasped, “Jill, you’re killing me.”

Her mouth came back to my penis. She looked up at me and I saw her; green eyes, beautiful breasts with nipples erect and swollen. Her mouth swallowed me. Her motion began, but her deep green eyes continued to stare into my eyes; her mouth went up to the tip of me and then took me down into the depths of her throat. I felt myself coming and whimpered a warning. She ignored it. I came with a violent first spurt of cum deep into her mouth. She swallowed and I gave her more. She took it all; none escaped her mouth.

I lay exhausted. She stood up and grinned at me. Finally she said, “I have to go to my room and get dressed for the ride home. I hope you are sitting next to me.”

She quickly left and I showered. We met in the lobby at ten o’clock; took the shuttle bus to the airport, and boarded our replacement plane. I made sure we were sitting together.

She was close to panic as the replacement 747 revved up its engines prior to take off. After maybe 30 minutes into the flight at thirty thousand feet, she finally released her death grip from my hand. I finally was served my Jack Daniels on the rocks ordered a day ago and Jill had her white wine. Forty-five minutes and two wines later Jill looked at me and said, “I’m sorry, but I think I’m going to go to sleep on you.” And she slept.

I watched her sleep for hours. Her face, her body, her smell. But then I worried. A million clichés game to mind: ‘Two ships passing in the night,’ ‘a one night stand,’ ‘relationships that start in extreme conditions, never are successful.’

I woke her two hours out of San Francisco. They served a light snack and then preparations were made for landing. I was perplexed. There was no time to talk to Jill seriously. When I started, the stewardess came up with duty free shopping. I would start again and the pilot would make some announcement. We landed and I didn’t know where I was with Jill. We had exchanged phone numbers and addresses (She lived in San Diego), but my phone book was full of names and numbers and addresses of one time meetings—would this be another.

We landed with Jill clutching me. We went through immigration and customs together and then down to baggage. The airport was crowded and smelly and noisy; there was no place to talk.

As the baggage came around I spotted my suit case, and then Jill pointed out hers. I grabbed them both. We stood facing each other. Finally I said, “Jill that was the most wonderful twenty-four hours in my life. I hope we can see each other again.” I leaned over and kissed her on the cheek, and then on her lips. When we kissed my eyes were open and looked into her eyes. Then her eyes became moist and a tear rolled down her cheek.

I turned to go and she said, “Wait.”

She came up to me, put her hands on my shoulders, looked into my eyes and said, “Take me home with you.”

Cat5
Cat5
3,428 Followers
12