Two Sides

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In ten minutes my face was covered in her juices. I never realized how much I'd missed this. I'd turned myself off so completely that it never occurred to me how much I needed to not only be touched but to touch other people. I slipped a finger into her vagina and suckled her clit. I began some shallow strokes. I quickened my pace and added an extra finger. Her hands ran through my hair tugging lightly on it.

I noticed suddenly that she'd stopped her heavy breathing.

"Marley?" I said looking up at her. "Are you okay?"

She peered down at me with the largest set of bedroom eyes I'd seen in my life. "I've missed this," she said. "And I love it. But, can we please, please move it to your bed."

I laughed and sat up. "Good idea."

I lay down on the center of my own bed, and she turned around so that her body lay over mine in the reverse position. "I think you can keep working while I help you catch up," she said.

Seconds later her warm lips slid over my erect cock and I sighed. She was insanely good with her mouth, but it made me want more.

I turned her over in my bed and entered her in the missionary position. The moment I was nestled in deep I looked into her eyes. They were soft and warm and green. She slipped her hand between us and rubbed at her clit as I went in and out. I leaned forward and kissed her. Her hand worked faster, so I pumped harder. Her free hand flew up to my shoulder. She clutched onto me as her mouth dropped open, and she shouted my name loudly. Her eyes bore into mine as she commanded me not to stop. I felt her vaginal muscles clutching at my dick as I stroked her through it.

When she as done, I understood why she wanted to move beds. We were soaked in a shocking amount of female ejaculate. I didn't have time to think about it before she had me on my back, mounted me and began riding me at a moderate pace. Her breasts rose and fell with her movement. Her left hand still settled on my shoulder as her right manipulated her clit some more.

I reached up and squeezed her nipples. I loved watching her face change from erotic excitement to full on pleasure. She didn't disappoint. She came in loud, sharp shouts that only encouraged me to continue.

"Come with me," she said hopping off the bed. I followed quickly and watched as she moved my laptop from the desk to the chair. Then she raised herself onto hard surface and lay down on her back with her ass at the very edge of the desk.

"How do you want me?" I asked.

She picked up her legs and rested them against my shoulders. "Go as deep as you possibly can, fold me in half if you have to."

"With pleasure," I responded reconnecting our bodies. I was so deep into her vagina that I knew I wasn't going to last long. If I bent her legs over the table, I'd cum right into her.

And suddenly it hit me cold. "What about birth control?"

Her face screwed up in frustration and fear. It was all the answer I needed. I ran to the mini bar drawer of snacks, which among the jelly beans and Toblerone had condoms. Five bucks a pop. There were three: "Ooh, look strawberry," I said joking as I slid one on and returned to attack her full throttle on the desk. She huffed and she puffed and then she whispered to me. "Make me come, one more time, please, please, please."

She was begging, and it turned me on. It turned me on too much, and my orgasm spilled forth into the condom. I could tell she was still frustrated, lying on the cold desk, so I lowered myself until my tongue moved over her clit. I pushed three fingers inside her wet and swollen pussy, and I turned them up like I'd seen in countless bad porn movies over my years of celibacy. I wiggled them back and forth and then for good measure, I licked the index finger on my left hand, stood, looked her in the eyes and gently pushed the extra finger into her anus.

Her face melted like butter on a hot stove. Liquid sprayed out of her and all over my hips and shrinking dick. She screamed, "Yes, yes, yes!" while she gripped the sides of the desk and convulsed.

When she was done she sat up and kissed me gently. She rested her sweet head against my chest and I held her.

"I've wanted to do that with you—"

"Since that night in Deacon's office before I went to the concert," she interrupted.

"How did you know?" I asked more than a little surprised.

"You exhale loudly every time I'm in a room and I turn you on," she said.

"And you waited this long to take advantage?" I asked.

"I couldn't help it," she said. "You intimidated me then. But today, I dreamt about you all afternoon. It was like subconsciously I knew it was your bed."

"Mmm," I said. "So what is this?"

"This, this is me sliding off the desk, opening a window to air the sex smell out of this room, and taking a shower in your shower."

"So it was just good sex?" I asked disappointed.

"What would you like it to be?" she asked seriously.

"We could start slowly," I offered.

"And then what?"

"Who knows? Why do you ask?" I responded.

"I'm too old to just fuck around, Matthew," she said quietly.

"You're too old? I'm 47!" I exclaimed. "What year were you born? I had to be in high school, right?"

She didn't tell me her age; she just rolled her eyes and ran the fingers of her left hand down the side of my face.

"I'm not a casual kind of guy," I said. "And I never thought there'd be someone else after Jennie. But then one day, you turned my head and I could imagine it. I could imagine this, although I had greater stamina in my fantasies."

She giggled and kissed me. "You were fantastic," she cooed. Her bedroom eyes were back in place.

"Again?" I asked.

"Maybe after a drink?" she offered. "But you need to stop looking at me that way."

"Me looking at you? Are you kidding? If anyone's giving hungry looks, honey, it's you."

She was quiet for a moment before she spoke. "So, I guess we're dating, but I'm going to need you to decide pretty quickly if you're serious about this or not."

"Why the rush?"

"Because I'm a practical girl, and there's no sense in me paying for a maternity rider for a year, if you're just going to want to marry me and put me on your insurance and knock me up."

I laughed openly for the first time in a decade. "This is why Deacon always loved sending you into meetings with CEOs of traditionally conservative client companies."

"Why?"

"You tell them exactly what they want to hear, which gets them all worked up and turned on. Then you scare the hell out of them, because by looking into your eyes they know with a lot of hard work you could deliver their dreams. All they have to do is have the balls to invest."

She looked me dead in my eyes as she reached between my legs and wrapped her soft, small hands around my still-wet testicles. "Mmm, you definitely have the balls, sir. I'm willing to throw in a free six-month trial package. If you don't like me, you can walk away. But I promise, if you buy-in to the concept and don't mind an uphill climb, you'll be extremely pleased."

"How can I argue with that sell?" I asked. Should we shake on it?"

In response, she lifted her hand from my testicles and wrapped it around my soft dick shaking it gently.

12
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great story

Good story, good description of the sex and telling from 2 points of view added to it. Good job writer.

jordyntreat10jordyntreat10over 15 years ago
Surprising

This was great! I wasn't too sure about it in the beginning because it had a lot of exposition, but I really enjoyed this. Bravo.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Two Previous Part
Two Series Info

Similar Stories

The Farmer and the Actress A very simple but complex romance.in Novels and Novellas
The Promise Promises are meant to be kept.in Romance
Frisky Business It's always the quiet ones you have to watch out for.in Romance
Word of Mouth Not the usual, run-of-the-mill first-time story.in First Time
Tricked with a Treat A Halloween Masquerade party is the opportunity she needs!in Romance
More Stories