Two Sides Of The Coin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had a point.

"Oh, absolutely. Your're 100% right. I'm using you. I'm a slutty, using whore, just like men who use women. "

He seemed unimpressed by my agreement with him. I had miscalculated. I thought he'd adore me for being so anti-feminist, so pro-MAN. I was beginning to suspect that Mr. Kushna saw right through me. Maybe I'd bitten off more than I could chew.

"I don't think you're a whore Stacy, just a girl who knows what she wants. I admire that. You want a daddy fuck and you're definitely gonna get one from me, a good hard one, in your hinie too, not just your pussy."

And then:

"Jim and I will fuck you together."

My blood ran cold. So that was the deal. Oh. I should have known this whole fuckin thing was too good to be true. Him and his friend Jim were going to do me together. I'd pushed my luck too far. I'd gone from one extreme to the other, from having boring fucks with boring guys who couldn't find my clit in broad daylight, to getting banged by two freaky guys at once. Mr. Kushna and his friend, Jim. I couldn't win. I was in deep shit, but I still felt strangely drugged, oddly free of fear or worry.

"Mr. Kushna, please, I'm not into that."

"Don't worry Stacy, You've shared your deepest secret about wanting to be fucked by your daddy, and now it's time for me to tell you all about Jim. I will admit, Jim has his flaws. In fact, he's a rotten bastard. . My wife says he's a bad, bad man, and she won't let him anywhere near her. She thinks Jim is disgusting, immoral, and uncivilized. She has never allowed Jim into our bedroom, not even one time.

Jim likes to pound young, shaved pussies hard, pound 'em into the bed, he fucks assholes til they bleed, he rapes, he tortures, he maniacally ties women to racks and stretches their legs wide apart while they beg for mercy. He degrades and insults them, especially powerful women who think they're better than him. He watches young cunts walking down the street, small, high, firm titties encased in pink trampy halter tops, and follows the curve of their butts with his eyes. Jim doesn't care what game a bitch is playing, he can play the game harder. I really admire him a lot, although I personally could never do the things he does.

Stacy, after listening patiently to everything you've revealed to me about your personality, it's clear you need to be punished. Why? For your teasing, dishonest ways. You've admitted that you enjoy making a fool of men, abusing them, so it's obvious that you do need some hard punishment, some sexual correction, for your past behavior. I can assure you that Jim is the bastard, son of a bitch to give it to you.

Again, I'm sorry about this. I, personally, would never punish you for anything. I think you're a wonderful girl. But Jim...............Jim is another story altogether. He will do things that will make you hurt for days afterward. My dear,

you'll never forget Jim. "

"But, who IS Jim? A friend of yours?"

Reaching under the front seat, he suddenly pulled out a folder. It contained various sketches and drawings.

"Here, Stacy, here's a favorite sketch of mine that I did of Jim recently. I hope you like it."

The sketch was of Kushna. It depicted him tying a woman up while she struggled to get free.

"Do you like it? You see, Jim lives deep inside of me. He's inside every man, just like the cocktease inside you who enjoys using men, while complaining that you've never had a good fuck. Sometimes I feel ashamed that he's there, and I often wish he would just go away, but he'll never go away. You and me, wer're two sides of the same coin."

After hearing Mr. Kushna calmly describe his sexual alter ego, part of me wanted to run screaming into the night , but the dark part of me, the part that lives in every woman if she's honest, was mesmerized by the thought of being disciplined, taken, and brutalized by Jim.

Kushna was right. All men have their own personal and very private "Jim" , lurking in the shadows, ready to pounce. Most keep their Jims hidden,safely tucked away, like a genie in a bottle. But that doesn't mean he isn't there. He's just hiding, waiting for the right moment. Or the right woman.

And every woman is the right woman.

"So, Stacy now that you now who Jim is, what would you like him to do to you?"

I didn't hesitate.

"I want Jim to fuck me in every hole, every opening of my body, until I'm on my knees, begging and pleading for mercy! Oh God Damn, Fuck Me Jim! "

" Excellent, Stacy....... I thought so....I thought so."

12