Two Sides To Every Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The orgasm was spectacular; the release was tremendous as I came in her mouth. My hands flew to her head, holding her in place as my hips jerked under her, rolling in time to the clenching of my pussy. Her hands clung tightly to my thighs, holding them open and not allowing me to pull away as I tried to escape from the blinding pleasure that toppled my senses. I called her name, completely lost to the spinning world that was now all I knew.

I continued to work on her clit, and now her wet juices were all over my lower face. I knew she was expecting me to stop, as her body began to relax. She thought I would slowly bring her down from her orgasm before moving on to the next step. Ah, how wrong she was. The orgasm she had just experienced was still throbbing through her; I could feel her clit pulsating slowly in my mouth, the throbs slowing down, but not stopping. I wasn't stopping either. I hadn't come close to having my fill of her. Her taste was sweet, erotic. Her juices were flowing freely into my mouth, and I wanted much much more. I continued to suck at her clit, and could tell the moment it dawned on her that I wasn't going to stop. Her breath hitched, her stomach spasmed and she began to try and pull away. I locked my arms around her thighs and held on. She wasn't getting away from me.

Oh god, I thought. She can't possibly think to do that to me again.

Oh, but she did. She had to damn near chase me up the bed and physically hold my body down, but she continued to lick and suck my pussy until I was nearly blind with the orgasms. One after another, they just kept coming, my juices pouring into her mouth. My entire being, my entire world contracted down to just one bright burning star with Alex at the center of it. Nothing existed but her, her mouth and the sensations she was effortlessly pulling out of me.

Sometime later (I couldn't say how much later) she sat up. I opened my eyes, focusing on her beautiful face. I could see my wetness around her mouth, and I could see the feverish desire in her eyes. That look told me that she wasn't done. My heart did a slow roll in my chest, and I knew at that moment that I would surrender my entire being to her. My body was hers, created just to give her pleasure, and she could do as she wished with it.

She stood at the side of the bed and removed her clothes. I vainly tried to gather my wits, thinking that I needed to reciprocate; I had to show her how good she made me feel. As she stripped I let my eyes devour her body. Her strong shoulders, the freckles covering them. Her graceful neck, her curved hips. Perfect beautiful breasts that my hands ached to touch. Her round pelvis, with the perfectly trimmed red strip of hair, leading to god only knew what kind of sweet pussy. I was salivating with the thought of tasting her. Her body was a feast for my eyes. I started to reach for her, but she stepped quickly away, walking to the dresser.

"What's up Red?" she asked groggily.

"I'm not done with you yet" I replied, turning around. In my hands was a leather harness, complete with a large cock. I stepped into the harness and began attaching the straps around my hips while Loree's eyes went wide.

"That thing is huge!" she exclaimed, and I could hear a small note of fear in her voice. I laughed throatily, climbing onto the bed between her legs. "Somehow I think you can handle it" I said, grabbing onto her leg and pulling her closer to me on the bed.

Loree instinctively tried to get away. I had anticipated that. The cock attached to my harness was larger than most, and my fingers would barely touch when wrapped around the base. I knew she was a bit afraid, but I also knew that she was so hot, so wet that it wouldn't be a problem. I knew to be gentle at first, but I also was sure she would be screaming for more and harder before I was through.

I easily held Loree down, pinning her hands above her head. I kissed her hard, and she moaned at the taste of herself in my mouth. She greedily sucked at my mouth and tongue, tasting herself and driving me mad with the thought of my mouth on her pussy again. I forcefully took a mental hold on myself, telling myself to go slow, go easy. I wanted to thrust inside her, hard and unforgiving, take her forcefully and make her scream with pleasure. I took a deep breath, reminding myself that I could take her there slowly, easily, and be the more satisfied for it.

I shifted my hips slightly, better positioning myself to enter her. I stopped momentarily, looking down at her eyes. She looked up at me, her eyes full of love, full of trust, and overflowing with dark desire. I slowly shifted my weight forward, pushing easily with my hips. I wanted to be inside her. I wanted to watch her eyes when she came for me.

I felt the head of the cock push at the opening of my pussy, and I spread my legs further, tilting my hips up to allow Alex an easier entry. Alex pushed her hips forward slowly, and I felt this huge cock begin sliding up inside me, filling me as never before. Slowly Alex worked the cock in and out, going in further with each forward thrust, until finally, unbelievably the entire thing was inside me, her pubic bone rested fully against mine. Alex pushed forward hard, and the cock hit a spot inside me that lit off an entire barrage of fireworks in my body. I gasped loudly, my eyes flying open to look at her.

I became lost in her eyes, as she slowly pulled out of me, and then filled me again. Her eyes were lit with some inner fire, as intense as I've ever seen them, studying me and watching every emotion cross my face as she fucked me. The sensation of the cock filling my tight pussy, then empty, then filling me again, over and over again was sublime. All this sensation so soon after the multiple orgasms she had given me with her mouth was too much. I was going to come again. My eyes started to close as I felt the waves overtake me.

"Open your eyes" she demanded fiercely. "Look at me!" I looked up at her face above me, hypnotized by her gaze. She had a predatory look on her face, like a hunter that sees her prey. There was possession there as well, as if she knew how much of me she was taking. Her thrusting became harder, more insistent. I found it impossible to break her stare, as wave after wave of pleasure shot through my body in time with her hips.

"Come for me again" she said, breathing hard with the effort of pushing me over that ledge. As if I had a choice. I felt another orgasm building inside me, so fast, so hard that it almost scared me. She thrust harder, deeper, causing me to cry out with every deep stroke. My pussy walls tightened as my legs closed hard around her hips, urging her to go faster. I was losing control of my body, my nails digging into her back, my voice calling her name, screaming for her to fuck me, make me come, take me. My eyes were still open, but I was blind, seeing nothing of the spinning world around me. My orgasm crashed down on me like a brutal wave in an ocean storm, and I clung to Alex as if she were the only thing that could save me.

On and on it went, Loree's orgasm never seeming to stop, only subside slightly before building and washing over her again. I was merciless, driving inside her over and over. I dropped my head, burying my face in her neck as my breathing became more and more ragged. She kept her body wrapped around me, moaning in my ear, encouraging me to go on, don't stop don't stop. As if I could. My fast breathing became soft moans as I continued thrusting my cock deep inside her. I fisted my hand in her hair, biting into her neck.

The combination of the heady sense of power I had over her, and the pressure each thrust of my hips put on my clit was taking over. I was going to come. Her hot breath drifting over my sensitive ears, her moans and half-formed pleas for more, the feel of her strong legs wrapped around my hips, and her nails dragging down over my back; all of this was too much for me to take when added to the rhythmic pulse of the base of the harness against my clit.

"Oh yeah" I moaned, thrusting faster. I was pounding harder, and though I was trying to stay focused on giving Loree pleasure, it was slowly taking me over, the focus changing to my body, the insistent demands of my clit that I push harder, keep pushing, keep fucking until I came. All at once, my hips jerked and my body spasmed. I threw my head back and let out a full throaty groan as my clit throbbed and my juices poured out of my pussy.

As Alex's orgasm rocked her body, her cock thrust deeper still inside me, touching that spot that sent me into to orbit, and I was coming hard yet again. Her hips continued to jerk as the orgasm pulsated inside her, just as my own orgasm throbbed in me. Alex collapsed on top of me and we both lay there, spent, floating and lost in the aftermath.

Alex stirred, and slowly raised her head to look at me. Once again, I got lost in her eyes, never blinking as she lowered her head to kiss me gently.

"You are mine" she said softly.

"Yes" I answered, "and you are mine too. I love you so much, more than I thought I could."

"I love you too, Loree" she said, kissing me softly.

She slowly pulled out of me, and I moaned at the loss of her inside me. Both of us were dripping with come, hers and mine combined. Alex stood at the side of the bed and stepped out of her harness, the thick wet cock dropping heavily to the floor. I could smell the scent of her sex and my own mingled in the air, and thought it to be the most evocative scent I had ever smelled. Suddenly I just had to taste her, to kiss her intimately, know her body inside and out.

She crawled back into the bed, lying on her back. I rolled over and began kissing her shoulder, loving every single freckle that came into my vision. I moved across her body, and down to her perfect breasts, holding the weight of them in my hands. Her nipples hardened, and I greedily sucked one into my mouth. I rolled my tongue over it, and heard her moan. I moved to the other breast, but really couldn't control myself. I wanted the main course, fuck the appetizer.

I quickly moved down her slick body. She tried to protest, to tell me that it was too soon after that last orgasm, but I was having none of that. The woman had given me countless orgasms unceasingly; she was going to get one more. I had to have my mouth on her.

I swiftly pressed my lips between her legs, the smell of our combined sex deep in my nose. I snaked my tongue out and ran it slowly up her deep slit, savoring the musky sweet flavor of her juice. She was sopping wet, and I tried to lick every drop of moisture off of her before bending my full attention to her hard clit. I reached up one hand, and slowly slid my middle finger into her hot wet pussy. I felt the walls of her canal contract hard around my finger. I loved the feeling of being inside her, of knowing that I was touching her intimately. I moaned at the thought, and I began slowly moving my finger in and out as I tongued her clit. I worked that little bud mercilessly, just as merciless as she had been earlier. I sucked it into my mouth, and I felt it throb. Her hips began to move, lifting up and down in time to my tongue and my finger. I began licking the tip of her clit with my tongue as I was sucking it into my mouth, and I could tell by Alex's moaning that the combination of suction and friction was pleasing to her.

Her hips began to move faster, urging me to do more, harder, faster. I did not deny her what she wanted, for it was what I wanted too. Her inarticulate moans became words, words that drove my lust for her come to a fever pitch. I pulled my finger out of her, and I ran my arms up under her thighs, wrapping my hands around her hips and using my shoulders to lift her ass and legs up in the air. I was desperate for her to come in my mouth. Ineededit.

She came hard, her back arching up as she flooded my mouth, and I sucked all I could down. Her hand reached down, fisting in my hair, holding my head in place, as if she was afraid I would stop. God she was so sweet, and I could not get enough of her. I was losing myself between her hips, it felt like home and I never wanted to leave. There was nothing else in the world, nothing but Alex, her taste, her pleasure. This was where I belonged. I slowly suckled, bringing her down from the heights of orgasm, and it seemed like I was forcefully ripping myself away from her when I removed my lips from her.

Loree slid up my body and rested her head on my shoulder. I was trembling, still breathing heavy, but I draped my arm over Loree and held her close. I laid there shaking, my body humming, knowing I would never be the same. I had surrendered my heart to this woman, and knew that she had given herself to me completely. Though I had try to fight it, I had fallen head over heels in love, and now the center of my existence was laying next to me, stroking her hand lazily down my stomach. I had no regrets. I took a chance on love again, and I was walking away a winner, with the best prize of all: a true heart I could call my own.

We lay together, both of us lost in the afterglow of great sex. Soft words were exchanged between us. Beautiful words of love, of forever. I loved this beautiful redhead more than I thought possible. In such a short amount of time, she had become my world, and I would do anything to make her happy, make her smile. I also knew that she loved me in return, and the beauty of that brought tears to my eyes. Never had I imagined that I could be so happy, that I deserved such a wonderful love. I would spend the rest of my life showing Alex how much I loved her.

I would spend the rest of my life showing Loree how much I loved her.