Two Sides to the Coin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt his hands on my body, clamps being put in place, my cries mixing with his words. "I told you before, when I ask you a question I require a response. Since it seems words fail you then I will have your screams." The clamps biting into my tender flesh, my most private of areas unaware they were all connected to the tens unit until suddenly it all came to life. He was as good as his word and so I screamed for him.

With each passing moment I couldn't help but wonder if this might perhaps be what madness felt like. The incessant buzz of the machine, my flesh alive with feelings coursing through it. Pulsating waves of electricity as more was added. A wand between my legs, held forcefully against my clit which throbbed wildly with my heartbeat as my head thrashed from shoulder to shoulder. One orgasm washed into the next, my thirst for such seemingly unquenchable, my desire driving my body, my spirit. In the end my words as I screamed for the world to hear, "I SUBMIT!"

It didn't stop, it couldn't, my body was helpless as I rode crest after crest, wave after wave until I finally began to come down from the heights, completely unaware that with my declaration, with my words my captor had freed me. I had crumbled to the floor and he now knelt beside me, holding me almost tenderly. My eyelids fluttered open as the blindfold was removed so I could see the man before me, who no longer hid the look of concern showing in his eyes as I threw my arms around his neck and clung to him. He rocked me gently, like a child as I wondered what had just transpired and where it might lead from here.

THE END

If I might ask I would appreciate you taking the time to vote and to comment on my work. I enjoy the feedback I get, whether good or bad. It tells me if I'm on the right track with my writing. Thanks again.

12