Two Sisters: 39 Weeks Pregnant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked over, joined me on the bed, and knelt not between my legs, but at my head.

Before I could ask why, she waved the strap-on in my face and ordered, "Suck my dick, big sister."

This surprised me, yet instantly turned me on.

I love being told what to do.

And I'd been fantasizing about her controlling me for months... and especially today after she'd revealed her lesbian domination persona.

I obediently opened my mouth and took my sister's cock in my mouth.

"Good, slut," she purred, complimenting me... just like some of the Mistresses I read about in erotica.

Being called a slut as I awkwardly sucked her plastic cock only added to the intensity of the sudden surprise submission.

It wasn't really incest.

It was just one sister helping another sister in need.

At least it wasn't incest yet.

Because I knew if she made me eat her pussy, I wouldn't hesitate.

Incest would become my best friend.

That idea was making my pussy gush again.

I bobbed on the cock, trying to treat it like I would a real cock, taking more and more down my mouth with each forward bob... although propped up on a pillow like a beached whale, it was hard to really give a good blow job. But since her dick didn't have any nerve endings, I guessed she wasn't going to be overly critical.

"You look hot with my cock in your mouth, big sister," Anna stated, clearly enjoying being in charge and making me do this.

I moaned in response as I kept sucking... wanting her to know I was enjoying the dominant treatment.

"Do you want to be my slut tonight, big sister?" she asked, finally asking the question I had literally dreamt about.

As she pulled the cock out of my mouth so I could speak, I instantly answered, "Treat me like you do all your pets. I need to be treated like a slut tonight before my cunt shrivels into a sun-dried prune."

To my surprise, again, she then straddled my shoulders and lowered her pussy above my face... she had also ripped a hole in her pantyhose, the cock rested on my forehead, her wet pussy glistened in front of me like a ripe, juicy, forbidden apple that had to be eaten, as she said, "Prove it, big sister. Become my incest committing, cunt licking slut."

I had fantasized this hundreds of times... But never in a million years imagined it happening for real.

My long held lesbian fantasy was about to happen... with my sister.

I now understood why Eve took the apple.

She had no choice.

I craned my neck forward as best I could, my back pressed helplessly against my stack of pillows, but I couldn't reach, her pussy so tantalizingly close and yet seeming to be miles away because of my uncooperative body.

"Fuck, I can't reach," I declared, my tongue extended to its limit, but not making contact.

She laughed as she said, "Here, let me help."

She lowered her glistening pussy lips onto my facial lips and finally I began licking eagerly.

As I'd anticipated, it was exquisite.

She moaned, "That's it, big sister, lick baby sister's wet cunt."

I wondered if she was as turned on as I was by the taboo kinkiness of sister and sister.

It seemed so.

I lapped her pussy like it was fine wine... wanting to get her off... wanting to hear her moan.

And moan she did. It was sooooo satisfying to hear that!

"Oh yes, big sister, you look so very good between my legs," Anna crooned, her fingers combing through my hair.

"You taste so good, baby sister," I replied, getting really turned on from just licking her.

"I know," she replied. "No one can lick me just once and not want to visit there again."

"That may be bad news," I joked between licks.

"Why?" She asked, beginning to grind her hips on my face.

"I may not be able to resist diving between your legs during Christmas dinner," I joked.

"Maybe we can start a new family tradition," she moaned.

I couldn't resist as I added, "Well this pie would be a heavenly dessert."

She laughed before ordering, "Agreed. Now shut up and get your Mistress off."

Hearing her call herself Mistress added to the euphoria I was already feeling... licking her pussy just as stimulating for some reason as having mine pleasured.

I wanted to respond 'yes Mistress' but my mouth was already busy, so I just focused on pleasing her as instructed.

As she ground her wet pussy on my face, the strap-on cock rubbing all over my head, she moaned, making promises I sure hoped she planned to keep, "Oh yes, big slut sister, I plan to use this pretty face long after today."

This made me moan and I would have rubbed my clit if it was possible... the idea we would be doing this more than just tonight was driving me closer to orgasm all by itself.

"Having my own incest slut to use as I please is the ultimate turn-on," she continued, clearly as enraptured by the taboo act of incest as I was.

Then there was just mutual moaning and singular grinding as she used my face and tongue to get herself off.

It should have felt wrong and humiliating, yet nothing had ever felt more right.

Then it got even better as she grabbed my head, ground even rougher for a few seconds and came all over my face.

"Yessssss," she screamed, as her explosion of wetness coated my face, my lips, my tongue, even my tonsils.

The taste was pure heaven... and if I'd had any doubt of my insatiable hunger for cunt, it was gone. I knew I would dive back between her legs at the snap of her fingers.

"Eat it all, slut," she ordered, continuing to grind all over my face... as she came... and came... giving me the wettest facial of my life... and I'd had many.

I kept licking throughout the entire ordeal, forgetting my own orgasmic needs, and focusing on hers.

When she finally was done, she moved off me and said, "That was amazing."

"Agreed," I said, looking up at her.

She leaned down and kissed me.

We had kissed before, as siblings.

But this kiss was soft and tender.

Then as her tongue continued parting my lips, after a while it became passionate and urgent.

When she broke the kiss I was disappointed... I loved kissing... at least kissing Anna... my husband not so much anymore.

She then moved between my legs and said, "Before I pound this pussy, I think I need to have a taste."

"Oh yes," I moaned, as I felt her legs slide down my nylon-clad legs.

"We will need to shave this wilderness area for future munchings," she decided, looking at my hairy pussy.

"Sorry, I can't reach to shave it," I apologized and defended.

"No worries, I can help you out later," she said, as her head disappeared between my legs, totally eclipsed by my belly and completely out of sight.

"Please," I moaned in anticipation, her breath hot on my pussy.

She tugged the panties aside again, and then she asked, "Laura, do you want your baby sister to lick your cunt?"

"God yes, Anna, lick me, I need it so bad," I pleaded, needing to come urgently.

"Beg!" she ordered, as her finger traced the perimeter of my pussy lips.

"Oh please, Anna, get your big sister off. Commit incest on me and make me your bimbo fuck toy," I babbled, meaning every word of it.

"As you wish," she said, as she slid a finger inside me and licked my clit.

"Oh God!" I screamed, the instant the double pleasure hit me.

In seconds, my orgasm was building, and when she found my g-spot, which I'd always assumed didn't exist because no man had ever been able to find it, and tapped on it a few times while flicking my swollen clit with the tip of her tongue, I came hard as I screamed, "Yes, Anna, oh God!"

My legs stiffened, my orgasm exploded and my head went light as the long denied pleasure coursed through me like an earthquake and a tornado hitting me simultaneously.

Anna kept tapping.

Anna kept licking.

I kept coming and coming.

When she pulled her fingers out, she joked, "You have a quick trigger."

I could barely speak as I babbled, "G-spot... oh... God."

"I think that will be your pet slut nickname, "Trigger."

As I tried to recover, I asked, "I was just kidding. You're giving me a pet name?"

"I give all my pet sluts nicknames," she answered. She then added, "Still want to get fucked?"

"Yes," I nodded, not wanting this evening to end... even with the promise of future fuck sessions... I couldn't be sure how we would react when the moment was over and common sense was regained.

"Can you get onto all fours?" she asked.

"I think so," I nodded, beginning to sit up, "Are you going to fuck me like a pet rabbit?"

"I'm going to fuck you like a cheap slut," Anna answered, before adding, "hopefully right into labour."

"That would be amazing," I said, as I slowly, awkwardly, moved from my back to my knees... feeling like a turtle trying to roll over from her shell.

Anna helped, and soon I was on my knees, my face resting on a small stack of pillows as Anna said, "Fuck, you have a great ass."

"It's the pantyhose," I joked.

She continued, "I may have to fuck it sometime."

"You ass fuck your pets?" I asked, the idea fascinating.

"Sometimes," she admitted, rubbing her cock head between my leaking lips.

"I've never done that, although Dwayne wants to all the time," I admitted.

"Be a good pet and I'll train you to be a good ass slut," she said, as she continued teasing my pussy.

"I'll be your anything you want me to be," I moaned, meaning it. If she wanted to fuck my ass, I would let her in without hesitation.

"Yes you will," she agreed, as she slid the cock inside me. "And now you are officially my fuck toy."

"Yessss," I moaned, as her cock filled me... the first one of any kind in five months.

"Yes what?" she asked, her cock all the way in me... Anna's groin resting against me.

"Yes, I want to be your three-hole fuck toy," I declared.

As she began slowly fucking me, she promised, "If I text you, Trigger, you'll drop everything and come over."

"Yes, Mistress," I said, accidentally using the word without realizing it, already thinking of her that way.

"Yes, I am your Mistress, Laura, and I'm going to train you to eat pussy perfectly, to take it in the ass like a champ and to be a sexy slut submissive," she continued, knowing exactly how to press my buttons.

"Yes, I'm all yours, Mistress Anna," I agreed, everything she'd listed exciting me even more... imbuing me with strong new feelings and allowing my second orgasm to grow quickly.

And then she fucked me....

At first slow.

Then as my moans increased, she began going faster.

As the pleasure grew, I begged, reminding both of us of the taboo incest act we were committing, "Please baby sister Mistress, fuck me hard. Pound me. Use me."

And she obliged fully as she slammed into me so hard my face was pressed into the pillows.

She grabbed my hips and pounded me fast, deep and hard.

"Oh yes, fuck," I moaned.

"You like it rough, slut?" she asked.

"Oh yes, I love being used like a cheap slut," I declared, "keep slamming into me!" my orgasm close.

"Come for me, slut, come for baby sister," she ordered, her fast hard thrusts relentless.

"Oh yes, fuck, yes, fuck, fuck, I love you," I screamed, as my second orgasm in minutes ripped through me after a couple dozen more deep thrusts.

Anna didn't slow down ravaging my cunt as my orgasm flooded out of me... with way more wetness than I could ever recall happening.

When she finally pulled out, I didn't move... completely exhausted.

After a moment, she said, "Um, Laura."

"Yeah?" I asked, so weak that I wondered if I could fall asleep like this... I mean cows can sleep standing up.

"Either you're the champion squirter of all time, or your water broke," she said. "And I think it's the water."

I joked, still feeling liquid leaking out of me, "Did you just actually do what you promised and fuck me into labour?"

"I'm pretty sure I did," she nodded, as she climbed off the bed and removed her strap-on cock.

I weakly rolled over and said, "Well, I guess we should go to the hospital."

"Yeah," she nodded, suddenly back in nurturing sister mode, "Are you okay?"

"I've never been better," I said. "Thanks for fucking me to labour."

She laughed, "It's the least I could do."

"Now help me off the bed," I said. "I think you may have broken more than just my water."

"Damn," she said jokingly. "This is inconvenient; I was just getting ready to take that ass."

"Rain check?" I questioned.

"Definitely," she nodded.

.....

14 hours later I gave birth to Chloe... with my loving sister by my side.

10 hours after that I licked her pussy in the hospital room... which was such a rush with oblivious nurses and orderlies rushing back and forth past my open door.

A week later, my pussy still off limits because of a tear during labour, Anna took my ass while my husband was at home watching our daughter.

A month later, I went to my first lesbian orgy at a lesbian club I hadn't known existed, called Le Chateau Club. In the changing room Mistress Anna stripped me and gave me a collar and a leash before we made our grand entrance, me on my knees, of course.

A month after that, once I was totally healed, my husband finally fucked me for the first time in over half a year. Unfortunately, although I loved him, sex with him would never be the same... not even a month after that when I gave him my ass... although I did enjoy very much taking his ass which I do rather regularly now.

Next week is Christmas and Anna has promised to use me in every room of our parent's house... it doesn't seem possible... it is incredibly risky... and yet I know I'll obey any order she gives me regardless of the risk of getting caught... after all, I am her slut.

THE END

12