Two-some, Three-some, Boat-some Ch. 02

Story Info
Her version of a night on the boat with three men.
4.8k words
4.39
89.2k
48

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 04/26/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These two chapters, his and hers versions, describe something close to what really happened. The accounts are based on true events but embellished, hopefully for erotic value.

All this took place back in the wonderful days before AIDS, before rampant STDs, and before thigh-high stockings replaced pantyhose as standard leg wear for the American woman. Yes, pantyhose limited access. Not much, though. But, my husband tells me, men learned to love the smooth, firm feel of female thighs encased in tight nylon. He sure did. And those were also the days when every woman I knew, including me, was on The Pill, so birth control was not a problem, either. All these non-risky conditions enabled a lot of spontaneous screwing. Those were the days.

Today, one must practice safe sex. Sometimes, it sounds so scary, I think we need full-body condoms. Don't try this at home.

Hubby told you about this adventure. It was years ago, so it's not surprising that we both remember it a little differently. I remember it more as being seduced and encouraged and almost attacked. Seduced by the sailors. Encouraged to give in by my husband. Attacked by all of them, basically. Three isn't quite a gang bang, but it's a hell of a lot more than two. Three guys, three dicks, it's like you're open to all comers. Okay, boys, line up here to fuck this girl. No pushing now, you'll all get your chance. I was used. Used for their pleasure. They all jumped me and pumped me, and plowed into me, and came in me, and came back for another try.

Oh, I enjoyed it, too. Immensely. I had never really let go and just wallowed in lust like that before. After a while, I wanted just one dick after another pumping into me, plumbing my pussy as far as they could, filling me with meat and juice. I don't know how many times I came. I'm embarrassed to think even now, years later, how slutty and just-fuck-me-baby-fuck-me-fuck-me I was that night. I pulled them into me and held them tight until we were done. One after the other. And again.

It's not like I had been a prude and then turned into a crazy fuck-slut overnight. No, I had had my share of guys before we got married. Including some wild times that maybe I'll write about someday. But they were all one-on-one encounters, well, with the occasional two-on-one. And some sort of public. And even the occasional girl, too, for experimentation and variety. But three-on-one was way outside my boundaries, I thought.

When we got to the boat, it was drinks all around, good wine. This after the wine at dinner, which was just the start. The stereo got fixed from whatever its problem was, and hubby asked me to dance. It was a little odd, one girl dancing with one of three guys, but next song they rotated. I guess I was going to be going around constantly with one of them. Hubby always gets a little familiar with my butt when we dance, and the guys took this as a signal. Soon they were all feeling and even kneading my ass as we danced. And they used that as leverage to pull my hips tight to theirs so I could feel their packages. Well, after enough drink, this was not unwelcome either.

Then one dance Tommy raised a hand to my boob. Geezus! He cupped my left breast, not subtly, openly, and everyone saw it. Well, again, that was a signal to the guys. I was not comfortable with them feeling me up like that. A hand on the ass, okay. A hard-on between us that I can feel, well, that's just being adult. No woman really minds *too* much being reminded that she turns men on. But the next dance, they are all over me, feeling and kneading my breasts and exciting my nipples.

I told Tommy that, that they were feeling me up, too, and you know what that leads to. "Their hands are on my breasts, and they are pinching my nipples" (which always sends a jolt down to my sex). There is a progression of touching like this. "Soon they will want to touch me below the belt. And then they will start to get under my clothes. And . . . and . . . and . . . . do you want them to feel me up more? Aren't you going to stop them?" Does he want them to feel my naked breasts? Does he want them to get under my skirt?

"Yes," he says, he wants me to play with them. He wants them to play with me. It turns him on, I can feel it, just to say these things to me. "Let them feel you. Just open up a little. Isn't it turning you on, too?" Yes, a little. It was, too, more than I let on.

But I was a little scared. Where was this going? How far would he let this go? Surely he doesn't want these two guys to fuck me. We just met them at dinner a couple hours ago. So there must be a stopping point somewhere before that. He wants them to feel me up? Feel what? They're already very familiar with my ass and my boobs and my hips. What's left is, uh, kind of private. I'm thinking this while we're dancing.

Then my husband takes it to another level. He kisses me deeply, passionately, lips and tongues fully involved. And while we're kissing, he feels my butt, then around the side to my thighs, and he moves his hands up to my waist pulling my skirt up with them. The hem is now way up my thighs, I'm sure everyone can see, and he runs a hand down my thigh to my stocking. And caresses my thigh up high, high that would normally be well hidden by the skirt.

He has his hands on both my legs, the skirt bunched up not quite to my ass but close, and he rubs the outsides, and then the backs of my legs. Oh, god, this is intimate and it is turning me on. Will all of them want to do this, too?

You bet they do. Next dance in the rotation, they kiss me passionately, as my husband did, and they put their hands on my legs under my skirt, as my husband did. Well, that boundary is passed. Roger, the older guy who owns the boat, reaches right up to my ass, and caresses that now, under my skirt, through just my pantyhose, and reaches down to get between my legs. I squirm away to keep him from getting his hand between my thighs. This is really going far. Billy is a little less aggressive. He just feels my thighs and my ass under my skirt, but doesn't try to reach for my pussy.

Next dance, if you can call it dancing anymore, back with hubby. "Geez, Tommy, these guys are getting very forward. This has to stop. Aren't you going to stop them? How far do you want this to go?"

"As far as you would like it to go, sweetie. Any fun you want to have."

"They're already going under my skirt to feel me, since you showed them how. They will want to go further. They will want to get into my clothes, and then into me. *Your* *wife*. This isn't just a little three-way with your girlfriend anymore. We're married now. You want them to feel up your wife?" Does he want his wife to let them do that?

"You can stop anytime. If you feel uncomfortable, just push away." He held me close, caressed my breast. "I would love to see you playing with them. It would make me so hot to watch their hands on you. Let us touch you. Relax and let us feel you. Let us feel you all over."

My husband wants other men to fondle my body? "You want them to get under my clothes?"

"Yes, under your clothes, that's where *you* are. Clothes are just a covering. My sweetie lives inside her clothes."

"You want me to let them feel my skin, naked skin? My breasts, my belly, inside my stockings?"

"Yes, yes, we want to feel your skin. Beautiful, smooth, hot skin." I could feel him grinding his erection into my belly.

I pleaded with him. "You want them to feel your wife under her pantyhose? You're not going to stop them when they take my clothes off, you want me to have no protection from their wandering hands? They would feel me all over. They would feel my . . . they would feel my insides."

"Oh, god, I would love to see that."

"You want me to do that? How can we go that far?" Hmmmm. His hands were not idle. He reached down under my ass, between my legs, his fingers near my pussy. Roger and Billy are watching intently. They are near to drooling. They can see his hands, one holding up my skirt, the other reaching under me, his fingers almost on the crotch of my pantyhose.

I pull away from him to go to the head and think a while. God, he really wants me to let them have me. He was almost touching my sex right in front of them. He wants me to have sex with all three men? He can't be serious. Surely he would stop them from screwing me. Sure, I can screw my husband, maybe even in front of an audience, but I don't know if I can screw the audience, too.

I know he was thrilled watching me turn on during our threesomes before we were married. He has told me how he watched the man kiss me passionately, and watched me hold him and kiss him back just as much. Watched the man's hands on me, on my breasts, going up between my legs, cupping my crotch, my hot, wet, crotch that was so excited. Watched me open my legs to let him in. Watched his hand going up my skirt, inside my pantyhose, and then down into my panties to feel my pussy. Our friend's fingers curled over my pussy, splitting the lips, getting into the wetness of my dripping sex. Then curling up into me, into my hole, piercing me, making me pump my sex up into his hand to get his fingers farther inside me. God, I was hot.

Tommy tells me all the time how hot it made him to see me with another man. "The most exciting sexual experience of my life," he says. I remember it clearly, as he does. He watched every move carefully, watched me let this man feel me, feel my intimate areas, run his hands up my thighs and between my legs. cup my pussy. They cooperated to take my clothes off, my sweater and bra, my skirt and pantyhose, and finally my panties. When I was naked, exposed to both of them, after the other man, our friend, had finger fucked me to my first orgasm, he pushed my legs open and knelt between them. I pulled my knees wide apart and back to my chest, opening wide for him to get into me. He, my boyfriend, now my husband, let the other man have me first! My pussy was raging then, it was a hot, dripping sex, a cunt that needed filled. And he pushed his long cock into me, a new cock I had never felt before, and I loved it, I swooned and came again and cried out, oh, oh, oh, fuuuuuuck. Then in rhythm with his pumping into my body, fuck .. me .. fuck .. me .. fuck .. me .. fuck .. me! Until he came, he came in me, this other man's hot spunk filled up my cunt. Oh, god, I'm getting so hot just thinking about it again. A wonderful time, maybe the hottest sex I ever had. And then he used my pussy while it was flooded with his friend's cum. I know my husband, my love, wants to see that again, wants to see me touched up and felt up and used, wants to see me stripped, split open, wants to see me mad to get fucked, wants me filled with hot cock, wants hot cum to squirt into me. He wants me to be fucked and to enjoy being fucked, to love being fucked. And so do I.

But two other men? That's a little more wanton. Two men we just met, that's a lot more wanton than one guy we had known for years.

I go back out to my loving husband and check, "Are you sure you want this to happen, you want these guys we just met to play with my body? They're already feeling up your wife's tits and her ass." He knows what they'll do, they'll continue to feel me further and further until he stops them. If he stops them. "If we go any further, the next step, they'll feel my pussy. Your *wife's* pussy. *Your* pussy, the one you're married to, the one that loves you. You want your wife to let these men play with the pussy you love?"

"Oh yes, jeez yes, more than anything. I want you to play and get turned on. I want them to feel how hot your pussy gets when you're aroused. I want you to feel strange lips on you, and hands on you. And fingers in you. Doesn't that just make you incredibly hot, to think about strange hands on you? Four of them. Six of them. Six hands all over your body! I think you're already getting excited. You know how incredibly exciting it is for me to see you flirt with and play with other men. Open up a little. This is an opportunity we can't miss. Let me watch you."

He's right, this is a unique opportunity. We'll never see these guys again. We'll leave the island and they'll sail away around the world. What could be the harm in playing with these three lovely men? I empty my glass of wine. Okay, let's play.

Dancing begins again. Less dancing, actually. More groping. Right away there's a hand on my breast and another one going up my skirt. And now it's not just my hips and ass, or even legs that they feel, they try earnestly to get between my legs. Open up a little, he said. I wonder if he meant, open my legs. I relax and let Roger's hand slide between my legs, and I feel his fingers push up firmly against my pussy. He can't get between my lips through the tight pantyhose and panties beneath, but I can feel the pressure on my labia and my clit between them. The pressure is delicious. I wonder how much of my heat he can feel. My pussy is getting hot and damp and he might be able to sense that. Billy comes over, too, and gets behind me to "dance." I feel both their hard-ons now, one on my belly, right on my pubis, and the other sliding over my ass.

Billy, behind me, takes over the top half of my body, cupping and kneading my breasts. He pulls up my sweater and runs his hands up my bare belly to my bra. He and I can both feel his touch more acutely. He lifts the underwire cups over my breasts, freeing them to his feel. It's a little uncomfortable, so he unclasps the bra at the back. That's much more relaxed. Every time he kneads my nipple, a little lightning bolt goes right down to my sex, my uterus and my vagina spasm a little. I can feel it making my clit more sensitive. God, this is fun.

Roger, in front, has a free run over my bottom half. The "fun bits," as hubby puts it. He kisses me deeply, and while his tongue is fencing with mine, he runs his hands up and down outside my thighs, pulling the skirt up a little with each pass. I open my legs a little so it doesn't fall back down. After a minute or two, it's mostly bunched up around my waist. I look over at my husband. Is this what you want? Can you see them man-handling me? He smiles to let me know he's happy. I can see the bulge in his pants. He runs his hand down over his crotch to rearrange things. I don't know who is more turned on now, him or me. The wife being used as a sex object by two strangers, or the husband who watches her be mauled and hopes she is enjoying it. I open my legs more to show hubby that I like it, and to let them in.

Roger cups my pussy directly, from the front, and squeezes hard pressing on my mound and lips. Billy runs a hand down, too, over the pantyhose, to feel my hot, open crotch. I spread my legs for both of them, so they can get all their fingers between my legs and grab my pussy with their whole hands.

Billy is the first to put his hand inside my stockings to get to my naked belly, and my panties. When he cups my pussy over my panties, he can press to split the lips and rub between them. He rubs hard and I can feel it on my clit and my hole. Then he slides underneath the panties to my naked pussy, my hot, wet cunt, and opens my slit with his fingers. He rubs on my clit around and around, and one finger curls up to slide into my hole. Oh, god, that's delicious. I open my eyes to see if Tommy is watching. Of course he is, with complete lust in his eyes, and moving closer. He looks at my eyes, then my crotch, he sees the hand under my panties moving, kneading, rubbing, penetrating me; then back to my eyes, and I see him rubbing his erection through his pants.

We all slump down onto the rug. The two men cooperate now to pull down my stockings. Right off. Oh, I want to be free, I want to feel the cool air on my wet lips, I want them to be able to get into me without obstruction. I look at my husband, into his eyes. I think, you can stop this, husband, stop these men from molesting your wife. He doesn't move. I raise my hips off the rug to let them strip me. The panties go down, too, after the stockings. I kick them off toward my husband, who is approaching and now almost part of this group. The sweater goes, and the loose bra, and that's it, I'm naked. In front of three men. All with hard cocks. All who want me. All want to put their cocks in me.

The two strangers both put their fingers into me, one then the other, they're both in me at the same time, two fingers, then three or four, oh, god, it's wonderful, twisting in different directions, stirring around my insides, sliding in my slick vagina, in and out and curling around. This is so intimate: two men finger fucking me at the same time while my husband watches me writhe and moan and have mini-orgasms over and over. Hands on my breasts, fingers in my cunt, juices flowing out making my crotch and thighs all wet. My *husband* watching two strange men fuck me with their fingers! My sex hole is theirs to play with!

Is this it? Am I going to be fucked silly by all three men? I pull my husband over to me, the others give us a little room, and I whisper quietly to him, "There's only one place to go from here. Are you sure you want this? If you don't stop them, they're going to fuck me, right here. You want them to have me?" Does he want me to get fucked by both of these men? He nods. "You want your wife, your loving wife, to let these strange men use her body for pure sex?" He moans his assent. "Three men, that's almost a gangbang. You want all of them to fuck me? If I let them all fuck me, what will they think of me? What will *you* think of me?"

"I will love you. I will always love you. *We* will all love you."

"Tommy, they already have their fingers in my cunt. They will stick their dicks into me, you know, like I'm a piece of meat, and fuck me hard, and they'll come inside me. You want their sperm in my cunt? Cum from two other men?"

"Yes, yes, I want you to be used by them, I want to *watch* you be used, and I want you to *enjoy* being used. I want you to let us all make love to you tonight. I want you to take sperm from us all." He's breathing hard, his hot breath is in my ear, his hands are all over me, too, along with theirs. "We'll be gentle, we'll love you. You see how civilized these guys are. I'll be sure that nothing happens that you don't want. I wouldn't let anyone hurt my beautiful wife. Only fuck her and make her come and make her scream with pleasure. That's what I want for my beautiful wife."

Does he really want them to have me? "You won't think I'm just a loose slut? I'm incredibly turned on, but I don't want you ever to think less of me."

"No, honey, I'll think you are my wonderful, hot wife. Who lets loose and enjoys herself. Spread your legs for us." He reaches down under my knee and lifts my right leg up. The gesture is unmistakable; he wants to open my sex for penetration. Billy lifts the other knee. They push both back, way back to my chest.

Roger doesn't fuck me, not right away. He lowers his head to my pussy and eats me. He licks my lips and clit and pokes my hole, and sucks on my clit. God, it's wonderful! Reaming and sucking and reaming and sucking! Oh! Oh! Oh! I come screaming after I don't know how many minutes.

I get maybe a minute to come down from the high, and then Roger's cock is at my pussy lips. He moves it around the labia to get it wet. I reach down to grasp it, and I guide it into my hole. I want this! He pushes into me slowly, oh, god, oh, god, it's wonderful, feeling a cock in me after all the foreplay, fiveplay, sixplay, tonight. He sinks into me slowly till his mound hits mine, he's all the way in, it's wonderful to be full of hot man, I hold him tight to me. My legs are still being held up, tight against my boobs, so that he penetrates me as deeply as possible. He pumps faster and harder, shoving his hard meat into my soft cunt, over and over. And then he comes, I can feel his cock pulsing, I can feel his hot seed squirting into me. My husband holds my legs open, and kisses me while a strange man is shooting his cum into my sex! And I am having orgasmic spasms on another man's cock! How nasty is that! How hot!

12