Two-some, Three-some, Boat-some Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked hard at me, serious. "They want to fuck your wife while you watch. Do you want them to fuck me? Do you want to watch them fuck me?"

I nodded. "Yes." I put my lips up to her ear. "I want them to fuck you. I want you to spread your pussy wide open and let them fuck you and fill you with their juices. I want to watch my wife come being manhandled, fingers in her hole and tongues on her clit."

"Oh! Oh! Two men in me now! Oh, god, what they're doing!" she whimpers.

"I want to watch my wife spread herself open and pull their cocks into her cunt. I want to hear my wife come again and again. I want to see my wife's pussy flowing with the sperm of three men."

She straightens up a little. "You want them to gang bang me?" Pause. Another look. "Help them take my clothes off, then. Help them strip your wife so they can use her as their sex toy." Determined now.

I pulled her sweater up over her head, then unhooked her bra and slid it off her arms. They pulled down her pantyhose, and then finally, with great ceremony, her panties. Roger knelt in front of her and kissed her mound. She opened her legs wide, he reached up to open her lips, and slid his tongue over her clit. She swooned.

Billy had taken off his pants and shirt, then grabbed her, naked to naked, kissed her and reached down to feel her pussy. Roger undressed quickly and so did I. All of the clothes of all four adults were on the floor. Three stiff penises now pointed at one pussy.

Roger laid her down on the rug, pushed her knees up to her chest almost flattening her breasts. Her slit pointed directly up at him. Billy took her ankles while Roger opened her labia and combed open her pussy hair, then kissed it gently, licked from her hole to her clit. She screamed, "Oh! Oh! Oh! Fuuuuck meeeeee!" as he sucked her clit into his mouth and stroked it with his tongue. She pulled his head hard into her crotch. He slid a finger into her well lubricated hole, then two, then three. She went wilder with each one, pushing her hips up to his mouth, and fucking his probing fingers deeper into her cunt. After a few minutes, she bucked her hips up into his face and screamed her orgasm. Roger said, "Oh, Christ, her cunt grabbed my fingers, trying to break them!"

They relaxed a minute, she stretched out. Billy lay down next to her, started kissing her again. Kissed her nipples. Worked his way down her belly. Plunged two fingers into her hole and sawed them in and out. She got hot again, and he started licking her clit. She held her own legs up this time, and wide open for the invading fingers and tongue and lips that were pleasuring her sex.

She asked, "Are you going to fuck me? Somebody please fuck me. I need a cock in me." She looked to me. "Husband, they want to fuck me now. Can they fuck me? Last chance to say no. You want your wife to spread her legs wide for their cocks? And pull them inside me? And take their cum? Your wife wants to get fucked."

I leaned down to kiss her. "Yes, I want my wife to get fucked by all the cocks she can find tonight, and I want her to love it and scream with pleasure."

She pushed her hips up in an unmistakable gesture of "I want something inside me now." "Please, husband, find a cock to put in your wife."

Billy waved to Roger. "Age before beauty." Her legs were up and knees well apart. Roger knelt between them and pointed his cock at her hole. "Please fuck me now."

He looked over to me. "Yes, fuck her, fuck my wife. She wants it." She guided his cock between her lips, the head pushed into the opening, she closed her eyes and moaned in pleasure as the head and shaft stretched her love tunnel wide and then deep. He stroked in and out slowly with the patience of an older man, savoring the delicious grasp of her slick channel around his sensitive hard shaft. "Oh, that feels so good, you are so tight, it's wonderful, I want to slide into your body all night."

"Fuck me, fuck my pussy, oh, great, harder, deeper." She grabbed behind her knees and pulled her knees up to her chest again, compressing the vaginal tube so his phallus can get deeper into it. I'm sure his head is knocking on her cervix with each stroke. She began to sweat more, pant faster and faster, she's going to come again. "Come with me! Come inside me. Give me your seed! I want to feel you squirting in my cunt! Fuck ... me! Come ... in ... me! Fuck ... me! Fuck ... me! Come ... in ... me!" One word in cadence with each in-stroke. Finally she screamed, "Oh, god! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh, oh, oh, oh."

He hissed, "Her pussy is milking me! Ah, ah, ah! That's wonderful! Ah! Ah! Ah, ah!" as he pumped his load deep into her. He relaxed a minute lying on her with her legs still up and spread wide, then he pulled out. A stream of white semen leaked out of her hole, down her crack and onto the rug as she put her feet back down on the floor.

"Mmmmmm," she purred, opening her eyes to look over at me. "That was wonderful." She reached down to put a finger in her hole and pull out some cream, rubbed it on her clit, and started to get excited all over again. "Is there more? Do you want your wife to get fucked some more? Find me another cock."

Billy was ready alright. He crawled over between her legs and lined his cock up with her very wet hole. She lifted her legs again, grasped his cock and guided it to the entrance of her tunnel of love. He pushed the head in and she gasped. He was considerably larger than Roger. As slick as her fuck hole was, his member was filling it and stretching it, and, judging from her expression and her moans and Oh!s, it was giving her great pleasure as he did. He came in a few minutes. She was enjoying every second of it, every inch of it sliding in and out of her cunt, but didn't quite come again. Only four times so far tonight!

When he pulled out, more white cream flowed out of her pussy down her ass onto the rug. Roger didn't mind. This was going to be a righteous stain, a mark of a great occasion. I went to her, lay on top of her between her legs, and she pulled me in. Then she said she wanted to close her legs between mine. This was one of our favorite positions, because the angle makes my cock scrape her clit, and she almost always comes this way. Her outer lips wide open, my cock deep in her, the shaft rubbing her clit up and down on every stroke. Her love hole was stretched and slick, to be sure, from all the previous plumbing and deposits there, but there was plenty of friction. She came in three or four minutes, and her pussy pulsing grabbed my cock and milked me, too.

We all lay stretched out on the rug. Roger went to crack open another good wine. when she sat up to drink, a lot of our cream came out of her. "I better get rid of some of this." As she stood to walk to the head, long streamers of cum slid out between her lips and down the inside of her thighs. We all gawked at her wet pussy and its white river of our juices. She posed there for a minute or two, her legs well apart, to let us see the cum dripping down past her knees, the fruits of our labors running out of my loving wife's sex hole. A wonderful sight, I thought, a badge of honor. She had taken the whole team and conquered us all. When the drips started to tickle her ankle, she excused herself to clean up.

When she came back, we were all sat around cross-legged in a little circle. The three men stared at her crotch, and occasionally at her tits, reveling in how sitting that way opened her pussy to inspection. Her lips were large and puffy and a little red from all the activity - and maybe from the residual excitement of sitting naked with three recent lovers, innocent as anything, just having a drink. Her nipples were standing out, hard, too, a pretty clear indication that she was still sexually aroused.

After another few minutes, I reached my hand out onto her thigh and started rubbing. Billy, on her other side, did, too. She drained her glass and looked down. Then she looked me in the eye and asked, "More? Is your wife going to get some more dick tonight?"

I ran my hand up to her crotch and slid a finger up and down her slippery lips, still wet from earlier. "If she wants more." I slid my second finger into her channel, she closed her eyes and purred. "Oh, yes, you all want me again? I want to be fucked again. Please. Your wife wants to be fucked again by all the cocks."

Billy was already hard as a rock. He lay down on his back. His cock was not quite straight up; it angled back slightly toward his chest. She knelt over him and got in the right position with the head of his cock pointed directly into her hole. I reached over and spread the lips of her pussy so that she could just sit down and back a little and he would slide right in. So she did. How kinky of me, to hold my wife's pussy open so another man's cock could slide into it easily. But I loved seeing things go into that delicious channel, seeing her want to take things into that delicious slit and fuck herself with them. Oh, god, I'm rock hard now just thinking about it.

She sat down on him slowly, groaned as she pushed down to get his cock all the way up into her cunt. She bit her lip a little, that meant that there was a little pain to go along with the pleasure. Finally she was all the way down, his shaft all the way inside her, her labia pressing on his balls as she sat down hard. Then slowly up a little, then down, then up some more, then down. He held on to her hips, guiding her, and after a few strokes, they got into a rhythm that got more and more urgent for several minutes, and then he grunted that he was coming and he pushed up and she sat down all the way, moving her hips and pussy in little circles to get all his cum deep inside. She collapsed onto his chest while both of them got their breath back. They kissed and stroked. He softened a little and fell out of her. Again the white fluid of love oozed out of her hole, down her lips, and dripped onto his organ and the rug.

She came over to me and kissed me. "Thank you for opening my cunt like that and helping that man put his cock into me and fuck me. Thank you for helping him fuck your wife like that."

Now Roger was ready to go. He lay back and his cock stood straight up. She looked at it, reached over to scratch his balls with her fingernails, then leaned down to pull the foreskin back and lick the head of his penis. He closed his eyes and moaned in pleasure. She took the head in her mouth and sucked down onto it and back up a few times. This was not to be a real blow job, though; it was just some extra lubrication and the extra excitement of applying it with her tongue. She wanted to be sure he was as hard as possible.

She stood over him and squatted slowly to lower her pussy onto the vertical cock. We could all see the semen smeared on her pussy and thighs again. Her aim was good, and, with the extra lubrication both on his cock and inside her vagina, she slid down easily, engulfing his length. After a few strokes that way, her knees were unhappy, so she knelt and pumped up and down and round and round on his shaft in the usual way. He held her breasts, and then her hips, then back to her breasts, back and forth for the duration of their coupling. Finally he came, too, pushing his hips up to meet hers, grunting a few times as he pumped his sperm into her hot hole. She lay on his chest until his cock softened and fell out, and his seed mixed with Billy's now flowed out of her hole, was smeared all over her inner and outer lips, and drained down onto his softening member.

She got up and came over to me. She stood with her pussy inches from my face so I could see her thighs glistening with the loads of semen coming out of her. "Fuck me," she said. "Fuck your wife. Everyone else has fucked your wife tonight, why shouldn't you." She leaned over and whispered in my ear, "I won't ask you to eat their cum out of me, though that would be wonderfully kinky, wouldn't it."

She sat down astride me, I held her lips open, she guided my cock into her opening, and we were joined. After a minute, we rolled over so that I was on top between her legs. I asked her to fold herself up. She pulled her legs up to her chest as far as they would go and as wide as they would go, so that her vagina was vertical and as compressed and tight as possible so I could drill her as deep as possible. I went slowly but still I lasted only a couple minutes, the sensation was so intense. I collapsed on her and lay on top of her, kissed her deeply and professed my undying love to her.

She whispered very softly in my ear, confided to me, that if there were more cocks around tonight, she would actually fuck them all. "If a couple more sailors happen to stop by, your wife will spread for them just like she did for the first two. I want more cock in my pussy. I want more cum in my pussy. Mmmmm. I love walking around with cum dripping down my legs. It's so kinky, so depraved. I love that you can see it, and that you all think what a slut I am with the sperm of three men leaking down my legs. God, that's hot."

Sure enough, half an hour later, Billy was ready for another round. Horny boy, he must be storing up memories for those long weeks at sea. He and I both went at her once more. Watching her abandon herself to total lust was so hot, so intensely erotic, that I was able to get it up again, fortunately. Roger was tapped out, though he got his share of kissing, nipple sucking and finger fucking.

Late that night, we wished the guys bon voyage, got our clothes, and left.

I didn't want her to clean up her pussy after the last few sessions. I wanted her to just put her panties back on. I told her, "Don't clean up, please. I want my wife to carry her cunt full of sperm back to the hotel, all that man juice leaking out of her as we walk through the town. Feel it all slimy in your underwear. Feel the cum that you took from your three lovers tonight, the eight loads of semen that they pumped into your womb. Feel it soaking your panties, dripping down your legs, sliming your thighs as you walk home. Imagine that all the people we pass can see the cum on your legs, can smell the raw sex on you and in you, and know that several men contributed to your depravity tonight. You slut. You wonderful slut that I love." This little speech caused her to melt. She did as I asked.

We walked slowly back to the hotel. The pool of cum inside her dripped out with every step, soaking her panties, then down her thighs. The center of town was still very much alive, and we walked by many people. By the time we got near the hotel, her legs were shiny down to her knees. Anyone we passed could have noticed her walking funny, could have smelled our scent on her, could have seen the evidence of her debauchery dripping down her legs. We hoped that some of them did notice. She loved it. I loved it. We made love one more time and cuddled for the rest of the night.

12