Two-some, Three-some, Boat-some

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roger lies back on the rug, his flagpole tilted pointing up toward his head. She gets up on her knees and straddles his hips. The angle of his dangle means that she has to slide back onto him rather than down. She leans forward and then moves her hips back onto his cock. She is still juicy and it slides in easily. She moves forward and back onto it and off it, slowly at first, then more urgently. He holds her hips and pushes her down so he can penetrate deeper into her warm glove. It gets faster and faster and after a couple minutes he comes again. She lies down on his chest to relax. He falls out of her and his cum drips down from her insides onto her clit and his belly.

She rolls off onto her back, probably to prevent more dripping, and Billy moves next to her and then on top of her to fuck her again. And then I take her again, this time with her knees over my shoulders, driving in to the hilt. Her honey pot is so slippery that it takes me a while to come, but that's okay because I love being inside her and looking at her as we join.

After this second round, we just cuddle together on the floor, then have few more drinks and smokes, gather our clothes and say our goodnights. What a wonderful evening we had. Everyone enjoyed it, no one regretted it. I know I didn't and she didn't. And I assume that the other boys were just as thrilled as I to have my sexy woman.

12