Two Stories in One

Story Info
Two quick short stories.
1.1k words
3.45
11.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ginslut
ginslut
6 Followers

Sandy

You are face down. A towel covering your ass. You feel the warm oil hit your skin. My strong hands start to work it into your back. Working up to your shoulders I hear you give out a moan as I kneed them. I notice your eyes are closed so I start working my way back down.

I work the small of your back and as I do I keep pushing the towel down. Finally your whole ass is expose and with one hand I put more oil on it and start to massage it. With my other hand I start getting naked. When that is finally done I straddle your legs. You give out a gasp when you feel my cock touch your ass but you don't stop me. There is enough oil that my cock just slides right between your cheeks. I lean forward to work your shoulders. As I do so I slowly start to fuck your ass cheeks. I feel you start to grind back against me. My hands go to your sides and I feel you lift up enough for me to cup your breasts. Your nipples rake my palms. I sit up and slide down your legs.

I start to massage your thighs. Letting my finger tips get close to your now exposed moist pussy. I work one thigh and then the other, my finger tips just grazing your pouting cunt lips.

After working your calf over I slide back up your body to work on your back again. This time I angle my cock down so your lips wrap around the length of it.

You can't take it any longer and as I work your back you angle your ass and I slip right into your moist cunt. It feels so good we both let out a moan.

I slowly slide in and out feeling your pussy lips wrap around my cock.

The sound feel and smell of your pussy is driving me nuts. Pulling out I grab your hips and pull your ass up to my face.

I give you one long slow lick from your throbbing clit to your tight asshole. Then I dive it right into your pussy. My tongue comes alive with your taste. I continue to tongue fuck your dripping hole. I can feel you working your clit so I spread your ass cheeks even more so I can get my tongue deeper in you.

You start grinding back against my face and I can feel your pussy squeeze my tongue.

Your juices just start flowing over my lips and down my throat as you start cumming hard. I get up and quickly slam my cock back into you. The feel of your cunt cumming and squeezing my cock is amazing. I can feel you milking it with your pussy.

Before I can cum you pull away and tell me to lay down. I think its just so you can ride me but then you swirl your tongue around the head of my cock. You moan at the taste of your juices combined with my precum that is just flowing out now. My eyes roll back as you take me in your mouth. It feels so good.

You look up into my eyes and run your tongue down the length of my cock and then take my balls in your mouth. While you are doing that you play with that soft spot near my ass and you get a deep groan from me. Taking that as a hint you snake your tongue down to that spot. I lift my legs up to give you better access and you take advantage of that and grab my ass. You spread my cheeks a bit and tease my hole with your finger.

I start stroking my cock now and I almost cum right away when I feel your tongue flicker over my asshole. Your soft tongue probing my ass is pushing me over the edge.

You are looking up watching my jerk off and I can't take it anymore. I cum hard. The first shot goes over my shoulder. The next lands on my cheek near my mouth and I hear a gasp from you as the next lands in my mouth. I keep cumming as you come up to me and lick the cum off my face and kiss me deeply.

Tammy

So you wanted to know what I would do mmmmm. After making your ass nice and red and giving your pussy a nice finger fuck, I would have you get on your knees between my legs. Pointing my throbbing cock towards you I would close my eyes and just enjoy the feeling of your lips closing around my cock. I just lay back thinking how amazing you are when I have to stop you.

Laying you down I slide my tongue between your leg. Parting your pussy with my tongue I get my first taste. My tongue tingles as your juices flood my mouth. Sucking your clit between my lips, I dive two fingers deep inside you. As I massage your insides with my fingers I flick my tongue over your clit. Moaning onto it I can feel you squeeze my fingers. I can tell you are getting closer so I stop. Sitting up I dip the head of my throbbing cock into your pussy, getting it soaking wet. I slap your wet clit with it and we both smile at the smacking sound. I finally slide into you. Enjoying the tightness. I then start to fuck you hard. My heavy balls slapping your ass. I can feel your pussy milking my cock. I can feel my cock wanting to explode so I stop.

Laying down next to you we make out while our hands wonder.

I get you to crawl on top of me and lower your pussy onto my mouth. At the same time I feel your lips on my cock again. You pussy is soaking my face and I'm loving it. At the same time I feel you take me so deep I feel your nose on my balls. I feel you moan around my cock as you start to cum. Flooding my face as you do and I ram my tongue deep inside of you. You taste so good.

After you relax for a min you get up and slowly lower your pussy onto my cock. I'm deep inside of you as you start grinding on me. It feels so good. I feel your fingers reach between us as you play with your clit.

You start grinding harder and harder into me. I'm fighting my urge to cum because I know how close you are. You finally let out a barrage of curse words as you cum. I feel you juices flow over my balls and that is enough for me. You feel my cock start to twitch and unload shot after shot of hot cum deep inside of you.

ginslut
ginslut
6 Followers