Two Strangers One Sailboat Equals Seduction Ch. 2

Story Info
More of couple's day at sea.
1.4k words
4.17
34.3k
00

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/21/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Salsa105
Salsa105
16 Followers

We sat, facing each other, while devouring sandwiches and cold drinks. The sea air definitely makes one hungry...or was it our recent activities? Will never know.

The afternoon was hypnotic...the slow rocking of the boat, the little wavelets slapping against the hull, the warmth of the sun, stirred by the light wind. The sail would flap every so often, the light snap would bring out senses back to the present.

Hmmmm...I wonder...let me see if this works. I twisted my body, so I was leaning against the bulkhead, and casually just lifted one leg up, bent at the knee, and set it on the seat between us. Aha! I got his immediate attention.

The nipple rings were just beginning to be uncomfortable - the first time I had worn them, so I made a show of removing them. I played with the chain first, making my nipples swing back and forth, bouncing the globes of my breasts against each other. The nipple ends were swollen to double their normal size. According to the instructions, the nipples stay hard as long as the rings are attached.

I kept looking into those "bedroom eyes" as I reached to one nipple, and released the ring. I was half hoping I would get an offer to help, but he just grinned, and sat there watching me. Once I had the nipple rings off, I definitely had to do some massaging and rubbing, as the circulation came back and made the nipples burn. I flattened my hand, and rubbed the nipples, adding more of the wetness from my tongue. Slow circles, I went around and around, til the burning eased off. I was moaning a bit...mentioning how nice it felt.

Cupping both breasts in my hands and moving them around a bit, I did make the suggestion that he could help. NOPE! He was enjoying the show...okay, so if that be the case, let me see what I can do...I let one hand drift down, rubbing my ribs, and then to my groin, as if checking to see if I needed more suntan lotion Keeping my eyes locked into his, I trailed my finger in circles thru my pussy hair. Using two fingers, I spread my pussy lips, now swelling under my caresses.

I could barely hear him say, "go for it baby, I want to watch this". I could see his penis rising. Oh, this was GREAT!!!! He was lazily just stroking it, and it jutted out soooo hard. His cockhead was very smooth, and was like silk stretched over a hard frame. I loved having it in my mouth and letting my tongue make beautiful memories.

Oops, I was getting distracted...better to get back to my teasing. I had one had on a nipple, stroking and pinching it, and my other hand was busy with playing and stroking my pussy. I went in circles, and I went up and down, inserting my finger into my pussy every so often. I started getting caught up in what I was doing, and I was moaning, and wiggling, and working my fingers faster. I was SO on the edge, but I just couldn't finish. I wanted MORE than what I was doing to myself.

I found myself begging to him...please help me...I need to cum and I just can't quite do it. I need you! Please, I gasped out, my head thrown back. He grabbed the snubber and slipped it on.

Then, with one quick movement, so quick I almost didn't realize what he was doing, he grabbed one breast and clenched it hard, rubbing one thumb over the nipple. At the same time, one or two fingers were jammed hard up inside my pussy. He stroked in and out...fast and hard, and then he shoved his fingers in as far as he could go, and STOPPED! I had started to ride his fingers, and he STOPPED!

I exploded! I arched my back, closed my eyes, and just rode this very intense wave as I came against his fingers. My hand, stroking my lips and clit, dropped off, and his thumb was pressing against the little button. He KNEW he could prolong my orgasm by holding himself very still...he could feel the pulsing and throbbing as my pussy muscles sucked on his fingers...he could feel the sudden and strong surge of wetness that engulfed me My body was a sheen of sweat, mixed in with the suntan oil, as I jerked and twisted in the throes of my release. I couldn't breathe. He leaned forward and held his mouth against my other nipple, feeling the shuddering slowly subside.

When I could focus on him again, he grinned and reminded me that I should be careful about teasing...it could always backfire on me. I chuckled as I agreed with him...but what a nice way to finish.

At this point, he reminded me that we would have to be going back in soon, and he suggested that I go over the side, and cool off. Yes...good idea! We took turns going over the side and then coming back under the bottom of the ladder, feeling the rush of the water against our bodies, before climbing up and onto the deck.

I knew we had to go back in. Time was flying. Still, a lot of things to do. I didn't want to get dressed again. I loved the feeling of the soft breezes on my skin. I loved the effect I was having on him. It was such a perfect day, and I didn't want it to end.

WAIT!!!! He STILL has a hardon. Can't get off the boat until I have taken care of that. Coming into the harbor, and having to put my tshirt on...nope, I think I can work around that. Of course, he had to put on his shorts, the nice green plaid ones that show up so nicely against his bronzed skin.

I wonder what he would do if I just opened up the double bunk and just laid there with my legs open? He could see me from the cockpit, but I would not be visible to anyone else. Until we got close to the mooring, I stood on the ladder where he could watch me. I could see the bulge in his shorts, so he was still hard. Since I could not touch him, at this point, I just had to let him watch me, distracting him from the routine of mooring the boat and dropping the sail, turning off the motor, etc.

It didn't take him but a few minutes to moor the boat, furl the sail and put the snubber on the tiller. I watched him put up the hatch boards and close the hatch. The beautiful cooling breeze was stopped, but the cabin was now a little nest.

I reminded him that he had had a hardon that had NOT gone away, since the little scene up on deck where I played with myself, to tease him. He grinned, and pulled off his shorts, showing me that, indeed, it was still rock hard.

Since I had just recently had had a mind-blowing orgasm, I thought that maybe, just maybe, I could do something really special to him. I don't know when the idea came to me, but it seemed to me that it would be the perfect end to a perfect day.

We lay quietly on the bunk, just stroking and touching, as our sun-heated bodies slowly cooled down I knew there was going to be a bit of sunburn coming later. Parts of my body had never been exposed to the sun before - I half wondered if I would get freckles. I didn't care...not as long as he didn't mind.

Yes, I wanted to do this...and now, while I had the chance. I put my arms up around his neck, stretching my body out to his exploring hands. I looked into his eyes and asked him if "I" could make love to him. He kinda grinned and said that he didn't think there was anything we hadn't already done...but he said it was okay.

I teased him a bit and said we hadn't been to a nudist beach yet...but what does that have to do with right here...right now? Nothing at all...I just threw it into the conversation.

I drew his mouth to mine, and gave him a lingering deep kiss. I rolled over and got up on my knees. I proceeded to give him a light massage, feeling his heated skin cool down, as he stretched out and relaxed, under my stroking and kneading fingers.

To Be Continued...

Salsa105
Salsa105
16 Followers