Two Strangers One Sailboat Equals Seduction Ch. 4

Story Info
They meet at the dock.
1.9k words
4.12
23.5k
00

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/21/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Salsa105
Salsa105
15 Followers

Was she going to be there? We had agreed to meet at the dock that Thursday, to go for a sail on Nantucket Sound, but would she show up? We had been corresponding for almost a year via email, but had only met in person two or three times and had never been alone together. Now that I was getting closer to the dock I was beginning to have misgivings. But no, there she is.

Neither of us are buff, 22 year old hardbodies. We are both a little beyond that. As a matter of fact, we both have a pound or two that are extra. On her it looks good. She is a strawberry blonde, about 5'3", with beautiful eyes and a nice full figure. She is dressed for the day with shorts, blouse, sweater and boat shoes. She has the sandwiches and I have the cold drinks. I don't think she will need the sweater as it is a hot day, with only about five knots of wind from the west.

So it is on to the launch and then on to my boat. The boat is a 26 foot sloop that is great for the Cape. I usually rig only the main when I am sailing unless there is a reason to hank on the jib. Today it will be a main only as we may wish to go over for a swim later on.

After we put our gear aboard and below, I got out of my clothes and put on the bathing suit I usually sail in. I had told her that I was casual about nudity, but I didn't know how she would respond to my changing in front of her. I guess it is OK though, because she just gave my butt a pinch before I could get into the suit. I told her the suit was necessary because we had to go close to shore on the way out as well as be in a rather long channel. I didn't want the Police boat or gawking teenagers following us about all day.

Back on deck we prepared the boat to cast off, started the motor, and off we go. I will have to use the motor today to get out in the deep water, because the wind is so light and the tide is running against us. No problem. With the sail and motor we are soon leaving the shore behind us, with no boats anywhere on the horizon. Time to kill the motor. At last......quiet. Nothing but the slap of the water on the hull. The day is perfect. Some white puffy clouds in the east but nothing bad anywhere. It might get a little hot before the wind swings to the southwest after noon. What is she doing now?

A perfect chance to get some sun, she says. And she is taking off her blouse and bra. I suggest that she put the clothes below so they don't get messed up in the cockpit, and below she goes. When she comes back up she has a bottle of suntan lotion in her hand, and NO clothes on at all. What a surprise!!! She is as casual and natural about nudity as I am. Another surprise! No reason for me to know otherwise, but she has a completely shaved pubic area. Now THAT is a turnon! No point in my having my suit on either, so off it comes. Sitting here like this in the hot sun with her seems so natural. Even so, while I don't exactly have a hardon, my penis is very turgid.

Oh oh, she must have noticed because she has changed her seat and now is sitting next to me. She is letting her hand run along my thigh. With every move it is creeping to my inner thigh. God! Now I really have a hardon. Without missing a beat she is now gently stroking my penis. Nothing urgent, nothing frantic, just a quiet stroke. More fondling than anything. Occasionally she reaches down further and fondles my balls for a bit before she goes back to my penis. God! What are we talking about! I can't keep my mind on anything but that warm, soft hand. It's driving me up a wall. What?

OH, she thinks it would be prudent to put on some suntan oil. Why didn't I think of that? She could burn to a crisp out here. She has the typical redhead's complexion - pale almost white skin. She could be in a world of hurt if we aren't careful. She is standing in the forward part of the cockpit with her back to me. I have to put the tiller between my legs so that I will have both hands free to do her. Geez, my penis feels as big as the tiller since she started with those hands. I guess I had better start with her neck and shoulders. They are done, now her arms. This is nice. Her skin is as soft as it looks. I ask her to move forward a bit so that I can get the rest of her. OHHHHH, doing her buns and I am in heaven. I have been doing this for too long. Now her legs, the calves are quick, the back of the knees need extra time, but the thighs - they might take forever. First the back, now the inner thighs, on up to her crotch. My goodness, she is getting really wet, and so nice and warm.

Turning around now I can get her face, neck and shoulders. And her breasts. They are so lovely, nice and full. They aren't as perky as they were some years ago, but they are so soft, warm and seem to be as turgid as I am. Extra time here. Her nipples are getting harder and harder. I think she really likes this. As least we are talking about what I am doing, so I don't have to pretend that I am interested in another conversation.

Well, I think I have spent enough time with those lovely breasts. Any more and I will wear them out. Down to her stomach, and her lower stomach.......this is when the shaved area is so nice. I can feel every fold, every mound, every depression. She can't be enjoying this as much as I am. I'd better not get any of this stuff inside her. I don't think it would do her much good. Now her thighs in front and her lower legs. I almost hate to quit. she wants to do me now???

I tell her that I never use sun tan oil. I just get black. I do suggest that she can rub any part of me that she wants to, though. Well, we are sitting down again now. She is all shiny from the oil but at least she won't get burned. OH, thank goodness, she is fondling my penis again. It is even better than before and I tell her so. With that, she bends over and licks the end of my penis a couple of times and then takes the whole thing in her mouth. I am in Heaven!!! Again, she is not frantic, just relaxed and slow and easy. I don't think my friend has ever been treated this well and has never been bigger.

OK - That's enough, I tell her. A few more minutes and I won't be good for another hour. It is time she takes the helm for awhile, and she does. What I don't tell her is that now I have two hands free and she has to pay attention to the boat. She is sitting on the starboard side facing the compass......great. With only a little effort, I can bend down and lick one of those nipples. Oh, that is great. Now the other one. These nipples are getting as hard as rocks. all the time I am sucking on her nipples, I am running my hand on her thighs.

Oh, she likes that. She is spreading her legs more and more. The beautiful shaved area is right there. I have to kiss it.........and I do. More than kiss it. I drag my tongue along the line between her leg and her vagina on one side and then the other. She is sooooo wet. Her clit is poking up now. I would love to lick that but it is too soon. I lick her lips and then between her lips but well away from her clit. Now back to her breasts and her nipples. This is sooooo good . I think she likes it as much as I do. Her hips are now gently thrusting as I go back to her vagina. With my finger I slowly enter her. She is so wet and slippery that I am not sure she even knows that my finger is inside her. Oh yes she does. She is telling me how great it feels but please do more. OK. With my finger I find that little rough spot inside her and rub that gently while I now swirl my tongue around her clit. Slowly at first, and then a little faster. She must really like this, she is really thrusting with her hips. with a small cry she gets very rigid. Her vagina is really pulsing now.

Oh, God, This is almost making me come. In a minute she starts to relax more and with a big smile she tells me that was just perfect. Great. I had hoped I could please her that way. But, I have to cool off or I am just going to lose it on the deck. So now I tell her about the forty foot line that is trailing a fender behind us. The ladder is down so I unhitch the safety rail and jump over the side and pick up the trailing line. the water is cool enough so that my erection starts to cool down some. Wow!!! that was some experience and here it is, only 11:00 in the morning. We are going to have such fun. I should cool off a bit more. There. Now up the ladder to my lover.

Oh, yes. You can go over the side too. And there she goes. First time she has done something like this and she loves the feel of the water running over her. Only in these light winds can we swim over the side. The boat has to be going rather slowly to get the best conditions. Too much faster and it will get dangerous. So, she is ready to climb the ladder. I tell her about "the position". In the water, on the bottom rung of the ladder. If you push your butt under the ladder as far as you can, the position opens you up very wide and the cool water rushes through and around all those sensitive places. She is squealing with delight. I guess she likes that, too. Soon she is going to know all my secrets. Having found the "position" she stays in the water a little longer, but soon climbs up the ladder to the deck. What a time, she tells me. She thinks she is having a better time than I am? I DON'T think so. We stand for awhile, letting the wind dry us off...and yes, getting some hugs in the process.

To Be Continued...

Salsa105
Salsa105
15 Followers