Two Strangers One Sailboat Equals Seduction Ch. 6

Story Info
The perfect ending to a perfect day.
390 words
3.83
33.3k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/21/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Salsa105
Salsa105
16 Followers

Instead of arousing us, this just seems to make both of us more and more relaxed. Soon, with the gentle heat of the cabin, we are both dozing.

For how long??

Don't know. All I know is that I slowly woke up and the two of us are entwined, all wrapped up with each other. Still with no clothes on. Now I am becoming really aroused. Her breasts are pressing against me...oh...so warm. I kiss her awake.

We are both awake and ever so ready to make love again. I roll on my back and she sits astride me. I haven't entered her yet because she is rubbing her breasts against my chest and is still kissing me. She settles back and puts her pussy on my penis. That way, she can slide back and forth on my penis without my being inside her.

Wow!! This is quite a feeling. As she moves back and forth, she is getting wetter and wetter. My God, if she doesn't stop soon, I will explode!!

She rises up and very slowly puts me inside her. She eases down until I am as far into her as I can get. We both move around a bit, enjoying every move more than the last one. When she rises up, I pump just a bit faster. We are both moving in rhythm.

This is too good. I am just over the edge and I grab her breasts and pull her towards me, so I can drive myself into her even harder. At that moment, with a great moan, she cums with a great gush of fluid. As I feel the fiery liquid splash on me, running down my stomach and legs, I cum with a loud grunt. I cum forever. I cannot even feel her weight on me. I am just pushing...pushing...pushing.

Then it is over. One of the most extraordinary moments of my life. It takes about five minutes to come down. We lie side-by-side trying to catch our breaths. The feelings are too intense to even talk about.

Eventually, we get ourselves together, get cleaned up, dressed, and go topside for a cool drink. The sun is setting. It is getting cool.

We can hear the launch approaching...it is time to go ashore.

We have memories that cannot be duplicated...only remembered.

(End of Story)

Salsa105
Salsa105
16 Followers